Renditions Golf Course Reviews

47 Reviews for Renditions Golf Course

• Joy

Joy L · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful, amazing, stress-free

Jacque and her staff at Renditions are incredible. They go above and beyond and we keep getting compliments from our guests about how wonderful the staff was as well as how amazing the food was! Not to mention, the grounds of the golf course are beautiful for pictures. The whole wedding planning process was so smooth since Jacque is wonderful to work with. We are so happy with how our wedding reception turned out and couldn’t recommend this place more.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

I had my June 2019 wedding at Renditions Golf Course. The moment we began working with Jacque we knew we were in good hands. Through the entire planning process she was quick to respond and worked with me to make my many ideas come to life. The entire staff the day of the wedding was professional, respectful, and very helpful.

The week of the wedding Jacque took the time to look at all of my decorations and wrote down notes to know my exact thoughts. The moment I arrived to the venue the day of the wedding everything was as I pictured. She ensured all of the guests, bridal party, family, and my husband and I felt comfortable and calm the entire day. Our day went so smooth and went exactly as planned thanks to the amazing team at Renditions. I highly recommend Renditions as your venue for your own special day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Renditions Golf Course's reply:

Rachel,
    You and Colin were just special. As were your entire families! It was a pleasure to work with you and i was so pleased that you were happy with the way it all came together.
    A million happy wishes for you as you start your new life together. I hope we can stay in touch!
    Warmest regards,
    Jacque

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!!!

Renditions truly was the perfect place for our wedding. My husband and I were blown away by the beautiful scenery, and we could instantly picture getting married there. Jacque was amazing, and from our first meeting we knew our wedding was in good hands. She was detail oriented, and quick to respond to all of my emails and calls. As the wedding approached, we had a final meeting where Jacque and Brandon walked us through every detail of our day. Brandon made precise notes of how we wanted everything set up and Jacque provided some great ideas to ensure it all turned out perfect! On the day of, the decor was even more beautiful than we could have imagined! We received so many compliments on the delicious food, and the attentive servers and bartender. Jacque covered everything and all we needed to worry about was having a good time! The next day when we showed up to pick up all our decor, everything was neatly packaged and the staff even helped us load it all in the car. We would honestly recommend Renditions to anyone looking for a beautiful and stress free venue. We can not thank Jacque, and the full staff at Renditions enough for going above and and beyond to ensure we had an absolutely flawless wedding day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Renditions Golf Course's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren! Honestly, you were a joy to work with! Through the entire planning process, you were calm and cheerful! It was impossible not to get caught up in all of your joy.
    The staff and I wish you the best...and hope you will not be a stranger. Please stay in touch!
    Many thanks!
    Jacque

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

I found Renditions Golf course during an online search for wedding venues near the Annapolis area. My family knew couples that used this venue, and heard glowing feedback about their experiences, so we decided to schedule an appointment with the event sales manager, Jacque. At our first meeting with Jacque, we were instantly settled; Jacque offered us a beverage from the bar before we sat down to go through the wedding package she had prepared for us. She answered all of our questions, and then gave us time to look through details and discuss on our own. It was truly a 'no pressure' situation. My parents, now-husband, and I left that meeting with no doubts that we wanted to work with Jacque. Not only were we excited to work with her, but the venue is beautiful! Jacque was very flexible and accommodating. She even provided materials for the centerpieces, and added decorations for the venue at no additional cost. The list of preferred vendors was also very helpful; we ended up using a recommended DJ and cake baker from that list, and it was all amazing!

The food was absolutely fantastic! There were plenty of hors d'oeuvers, and our guests really enjoyed the beef medallion and crab cake plated dinners. We even hired an oyster shucker for our cocktail hour! Dinner service was very professional, and enhanced the elegance of our reception.

A couple of days before the wedding, we were able to drop off all the decorations/centerpieces for her staff to assemble. It was a big help! The day of, Jacque took us around on golf carts to take pictures at a few of the popular holes. Words cannot do justice for the beautiful scenes on the course, so I'd encourage you to look at pictures! All in all, our experience with Renditions, and with Jacque in particular, made our wedding day smooth, easy-going, and memorable. I would strongly encourage any couple searching for wedding venues to consider Renditions.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Terry · Married on 07/01/2017

Renditions provided our family the most lovely, professional, and personal service we could have ever wanted for my daughter, Jenna's wedding. Jacqueline Leancu, Katie (I hope I spelled that correctly) and the entire staff were just the best. The food was delicious, the responsiveness to challenges was always calm and helpful, the venue is lovely, and the support from the staff made our day worry free and perfect. Everything from the initial tasting to the final clean up could not have been better. Jacqueline befriended our tiny flower girl and helped her get through the long wait, and Katie went way above and beyond to keep our guests dry! We feel loved, and we highly recommend this place and these people. We will probably pop in for dinner now that we know how lovely it is. Thank you, thank you, thank you from one very happy mother of the bride!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you doesn't even begin to express the gratitude we have for Jacque and Katie from Renditions. From day 1 I felt so comfortable and immediately at ease with our decision to have our wedding at Renditions. They made each step of this journey so enjoyable and worked with our every want and vision for our wedding. They went out of their way to make our wedding perfect and making sure that we were taking care of! When we had an hour delay with our start time, they completely worked with the timeline and made everything seamless, I didn't have to worry about anything. They took care of us in every way possible. Also, the food was incredible. We seriously loved everything we tasted.

I don't have enough words to fully explain how thrilled we were with Renditions. I was so blessed to find this place!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

K. Heinz · Married on 05/28/2017

Jacque is so amazing! We can't thank her enough. She was available 24/7. She and her staff were so accommodating, professional, and caring. Renditions was the perfect venue for us. They are the total package... ceremony, reception, food, beverage, food / cake tasting, and they even took care of coordinating the wedding cake and having it delivered. The food was amazing. What we loved most however, was Jacque. She took care of everything and was available for any questions. Jacque made the experience seamless and wonderful. Our wedding was so much fun and beautiful; and we owe a huge part of that to Jacque and her staff. I will ALWAYS remember her. I highly recommend this venue, not only for the "one stop shop" aspect of this amazing venue, but more importantly, because of Jacque and her staff. We are so glad we did, and we know you will too.

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • shadonna

shadonna · Married on 05/06/2017

I absolutely love Renditions and Jaque is the best!! Jaque along with my coordinator made my wedding day amazing!!! Everyone loved the atmosphere, the food and the service! I would definitely have another event there.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Brittney · Married on 11/12/2016

Renditions was a great place to get married. The place was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. They took care of everything we wanted. Everyone was very nice and understanding and always helpful when we had a question or concern. They made my wedding day a day to remember.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Linsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Renditions was a beautiful place to have our wedding!! The staff was super friendly and ALWAYS whiling to go the extra mile to ensure our day was prefect! I would highly recommend working with Jacqueline and Katie.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

Make sure you allow plenty of time for everything you want to do. The day goes by fast.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/24/2016

This is "The Perfect" place to get married and have your reception. The staff is wonderful, and could not be more friendly and helpful. I would not have changed a thing! It was a Perfect Day!

Sent on 11/18/2016

I met with Jacque with Renditions she was very informative and has been emailing me to see if anything she can do. She was wonderful and the golf course looks nice. I have not made a decision yet because for one I really want my wedding on a saturday in september and all saturdays are currently booked. Also I really want a place that me and my bridesmaids can get dressed at. Other than that this place was lovely

Sent on 03/26/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Jacque and her team were amazing from start to finish! Jacque was such a pleasure to work with and she really made my husband and I's wedding day dreams come true. From the start Jacque was super flexible. We were really working our budget and crunching the numbers, so at any given time we had to cut things from the budget. She made modifications without hesitation and was quick to provide turn around on information. I mean she never said no. It was always "I will see what I can do" and she delivered every time. I couldn't have asked for more. Everyone who attended our wedding talked about how wonderful they thought everything was. From the food to the set up everything was amazing. I am so glad we went with Renditions.

(Our cake, flowers,

Sent on 08/16/2016

Karen · Married on 06/24/2016

We had the ceremony at our church. We were delighted with the reception at Renditions. Their event planner, Jacque Leancu was great to work with and made very helpful suggestions to set just the right tone for us. The chef there, amazing! Everyone still mentions how great the food was and we loved the special dessert he prepared.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Tina · Married on 02/19/2016

The planning process with Jackie was smooth and informative! We had a change of events and needed to schedule our wedding for 7 weeks out. They were flexible, accommodating, and helped us every step of the way. Renditions also provided us a coordinating type service where they put out all of the decor and helped ensure that it ran smoothly. The day of was flawless! I expected for at least ONE thing to be off and nothing ever went wrong. The staff was courteous, refilled my husband and my drink whenever needed, accommodated my guests that didn't drink and let us add 2 signature cocktails to our bar selection. They guided us on menu selections, the level of open bar we wanted, appetizers, and linen selection. They even set out/coordinated my floral centerpieces for me since I wanted to DIY and ran out of time! They were amazing and we highly recommend Rendition for your receptions!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Todd · Married on 08/15/2015

As soon as my wife and I into Renditions to meet with Jacque Leancu and her staff, there was something comfortable about it. Jacque has a lot of experience as was very good calming the nerves of my wife and I. Throughout the entire process, the entire staff at Renditions did great work, including helping put out a number of 'fire drills' as we got closer to the wedding. When it was time to enjoy our reception, everything was perfect. The backdrops Jacque set up for our photographer were perfect and the reception hall was put together exactly as we planned. Throughout the night, Jacque and her staff were communicating with us constantly, offering recommendations on what we could do to close out the night. Since our wedding day, nearly every attendant has told us it was one of the best weddings they have been too. Jacque and everyone at Renditions deserve to share in that credit. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jacque was amazing and made our day truly special. She is easily accessible, helpful, personable, and very professional. She and the staff at Renditions made our day stress-free and lots of fun. The set up and the food was amazing! We highly recommend Renditions for your wedding ceremony and reception!

~Jon and LaNita M.

Sent on 08/07/2015

From the initial planning to the day of the wedding, working with the staff at Renditions was fabulous. The event coordinator, Jacque, provided valuable recommendations for our wedding reception at Renditions as well as great suggestions for other wonderful vendors in the area. All the vendors we worked with coordinated with Jacque for delivery and setup that I had no worries that the reception would come together without me making all the phone calls to coordinate. On the day of the reception, the facility looked beautiful and the food was delicious! All members of the Renditions staff were professional, polite, and very friendly during the reception as well as when we were there or called during the planning phase. I strongly recommend having a wedding reception (or any event) at Renditions! Jacque is a phenomenal event coordinator with Renditions!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/01/2014

Jacque and her staff did a wonderful job of taking care of my wedding! From the first meeting until the day of the wedding, I was just amazed at how wonderful of a service I was receiving. The whole process was stress-free and you can't ask for anything more when it comes to planning a wedding, especially when you only have a 4-month engagement! The food was delicious, the room looked amazing, and everyone had a great time! You really can't get a better deal or better quality of service for your money.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/18/2014

Jacque was fantastic! She definitely went the extra mile for us--even stopping at our place to pick up cookies for our reception so we didn't have to make an extra trip to Renditions the day before our wedding.

The food was great, including the appetizers and all the main entrees (especially the crab cakes) on the buffet.

The dance floor was crowded all night and all our guest commented on what a wonderful time they had at Renditions. Steve & I loved it, and would not hesitate to recommend Renditions for any special event.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Molly · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Renditions, and with Jacque and her team. The food was excellent, the scenery was beautiful, and the attention to detail was awesome. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how everything came together.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Liz · Married on 10/05/2014

I rate Renditions and Banquet Manager, Ms. Jacque Leancu, a full "10" of a possible 10! Jacqui could not be more professional, responsive and creative. Our wedding celebration was wonderful in every detail thanks to Jacque and Katie. What a wonderful venue for any type of occasion. The food and service are superior in every way. An outstanding value with a beautiful golf course setting outside!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Our wedding at Renditions was an amazing experience. Jacqueline and her team did an amazing job. The service my guests and I received was top notch and the food was delicious. Renditions was very accommodating to my needs and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2014