Renault Winery and Golf Resort Reviews

Renault Winery and Golf Resort 5
  • Patricia

Patricia Noriega · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Vacation stay. Wedding venue.,

What a great kept secret. Beautiful hotel. Rooms are spacious. The grounds and Winery are amazing. Joseph's restaurant is too quality.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Jessica Klaube

Jessica Klaube · Married on 05/04/2019

One-stop-shopping

I can't say enough good things about Renault Winery, from the beautiful location, to the delicious food, the lovely hotel accommodations, and ALL of the incredibly wonderful staff we worked with. Both our wedding coordinator, Jeri Anne, and Dan, really helped us plan our dream wedding. They were both so attentive, and really made us feel like we were a priority. One of the biggest comments amongst our guests was that they loved how everything was at one location. From the rehearsal dinner, hotel, ceremony, reception, after party, and breakfast the next morning. Plus there was a great restaurant and bar, golf, a spa, and wine tasting for guests who were coming from out of town and got there a day early! No one (including my husband and myself) needed to worry about transportation or traveling from place to place! Another big topic of discussion amongst my guests was how good the food was! We met with the chef, who was not only incredibly nice and clearly passionate about what he does, but was also another person who made it very evident that he wanted to do everything he could to make our day memorable. Besides the fact that all of our guests had such a great time, thanks to everything Renault Winery did, I also loved that as soon as my husband and I arrived the day before our wedding, we were able to just relax and enjoy ourselves. Renault Winery and all of their phenomenal staff attended to everything (including setting up and cleaning up, all the decorations for our ceremony and reception) so we didn't need to worry. We both look forward to coming back to Renault Winery for our anniversary or any other special occasions we'll have to celebrate!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Renault Winery and Golf Resort 6
    Renault Winery and Golf Resort 7
    Renault Winery and Golf Resort 8

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

It was only 2nd venue we went to and booked on the spot!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Lesa · Married on 06/17/2017

They are great and very reasonable in price I am so glad I booked my wedding at Renault Valerie is the nicest person and helps you with everything you need

Sent on 09/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Valerie, our coordinator, was INCREDIBLE. She made me feel at ease, which I've learned, is important for a bride to feel. Everyone had an amazing time, including me and my husband! I would highly recommend Renault Winery to anyone looking for a venue. They truly made my night a night to always remember. I didn't want my wedding to end! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Candice · Married on 01/21/2017

I would get married here over and over again. Valerie and the rest of the staff made the day so easy. They took care of every detail and everything went off without a hitch. They made for the perfect wedding experience for me as the bride and my guests.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/24/2016

We had an amazing experience at Renault! We had to put together a wedding in 4 months and were so lucky to have found Renault winery to host our wedding. First off, the venue is fantastic for photos, very picturesque. This is one of the best features. Most wedding halls are boring and cliche. This place has real character.

This all-inclusive venue really provides a high level of quality for a very reasonable price. Makes it so much easier when the florist, cake, catering and venue are all included in the same package. So many people commented to us that the food was really fantastic. I'd have to agree!

Lastly, the best part is Val, the on-site coordinator. Val really helped to put us at ease throughout the process. She was so accommodating to almost every request me made throughout the process. As well, she ensured a smooth event on the day. Couldn't have done it without you Val!

Overall, can't recommend Renault highly enough! Book this place!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Julie · Married on 07/18/2015

Renault was fabulous for us. They accommodated everything we wanted and everything came out beautifully. Val was our coordinator and she went above and beyond for us. They also did our rehearsal dinner and they did a luau BBQ outdoors for us. It was great. All of our guests had a great time and do not stop raving about how amazing our wedding was.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Words cannot express how amazing my wedding was!! It was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded any expectations I had for my wedding day! Everything was beyond beautiful. Valerie is amazing she helped me every step of the way I honestly couldn't have done this without her and wouldn't have trusted anyone else. She made our wedding day perfect!! I am so happy with the way both our ceremony and reception turned out it was perfect!! Thank you Valerie for all of your hard work you are the best!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Alicia · Married on 11/01/2014

Our wedding day at Renault Winery was fantastic! We were looking for something that would offer us a unique rustic setting, great value, onsite ceremony space/accommodations, and good food - Renault Winery had it all! Our coordinator, Amanda Johns, was unbelievably helpful throughout the whole process. I emailed her numerous times through out the year-plus we were engaged and she always replied quickly and honestly. I really felt she knew what we were going for and she helped make it happen.

The day of was seamless - we had some decorations that my sister made and brought the morning of the wedding, and Amanda knew exactly what to do. Our reception (Tuscany Ballroom) and ceremony (Vintage Room) spaces were both gorgeous and both felt intimate without being crowded.

I can't say enough about the food though. Our guests loved everything! The cocktail hour food was a huge spread with butlered options, and we chose the duet plate for dinner (filet and chicken). Everything was top notch and the service was outstanding. We also got our cake through their baker and it was also sooooo good. I can't wait to eat it again on our anniversary!

The only thing I could say could use improvements would be the hotel rooms themselves. They were a little outdated and could have used better lighting, especially in the bridal suite where I stayed and got ready. That aside, they did surprise my husband and I with champagne on ice and towel swans when we got back to our room after the reception!!

All that said, Renault was by far the best value for wedding reception spaces in the area. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding here and we look forward to coming back to celebrate our anniversary!

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 09/21/2014

From the moment we pulled up to Renault Winery, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. The venue is absolutely beautiful and is full of vintage charm. The packages provided make planning so much easier and VERY affordable. This was a huge weight off my shoulders given I was getting my masters degree during planning and we were planning & funding the entire wedding by ourselves. Valerie (our wedding coordinator) was SO helpful; I really couldn't have done it without her. She was very responsive throughout the year (and yes I sent about 9,000 emails!), she made EVERYTHING I wanted work and made the day of the wedding a breeze for me! The food was absolutely delicious (so many guests are still raving!) and the blueberry champagne was a huge favorite! I organized a wine tour and tasting for my guests the day before the wedding because I wanted them to try the wines and learn the history and this was fun for everyone as well! It was also very convenient for my guests to have a hotel on site. My only minor complaint is that there was some issues with Francine in the hotel; she always seemed grumpy and never really wanted to go the extra mile like the rest of the staff did. I had some issues with room rates (they never seemed consistent and the blocked rooms at one time were more expensive than what showed on the website). All in all, this was my perfect venue and I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Alison · Married on 09/20/2014

I had my wedding reception in the Renault Grand Ballroom this past September and got married in the outside ceremony space. I cannot say enough good things about Renault! Valerie was my wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was soooo helpful, kind, efficient, professional, and attentive throughout the entire wedding planning process. She answered every question I had and made my wedding day flow seamlessly. She made the groom and I feel so special throughout the entire process. All of our guests raved about the venue from the vintage feel, to the wine, to the food. I looked at quite a few venues and this was definitely the most reasonable price-wise as well. You will not be disappointed if you choose Renault Winery for your wedding...everything was so perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I had our reception at the winery in the Vintage Room. It was incredible - from the setup, to the food - everything was better than I could have imagined! Their pricing is excellent and even if you do not add any of the extras, you can still have an amazing wedding! Our guests were nonstop complementary of the food and venue. The vineyards are perfect for wedding portraits and the grounds are gorgeous as well! I highly recommend the winery for a wedding or special event. My wedding coordinator, Amanda Johns, was incredibly helpful through the entire process!

Sent on 08/10/2014

We couldn't be more happy with our experience. We were able to plan an amazing wedding in just 5 weeks thanks to Renault's team. They allowed us to bring in a photo printer and connected it to their Wi-Fi so that our guests could print photos right there at the reception. (Our way of doing a photo booth without the super high cost from a vendor.) They were always happy to accommodate our requests and customize everything to our liking. Our guests are still telling us about how great the food was and how there were so many delicious options. I LOVED the venue, the people, the food, everything. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Heather · Married on 10/13/2013

Incredible is a word that doesn't fully describe to setting. We had the absolutely beautiful wedding day at a historical and unique venue. Valerie McGeary was our coordinator at Renault, and let me just say that she was efficient, organized, resourceful, energetic and very kind. I had no worries on our wedding day in Valerie's hands. Everyone that attended our 75 person wedding had the most amazing time and the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! I would and will always recommend Renault Winery. What a stunning place!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Where to even begin! Renault was just amazing, the service they provide from your day one meeting until the night of your wedding is over is just top notch. The location is absolutely stunning and perfect for a rustic feel or a wine lover. Their wedding packages are so affordable and include so many extra perks that really make your day budget friendly. The entire Renault team was so helpful, especially our wedding coordinator Amanda who worked so hard every day to make sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. They are so flexible with letting you pick the details of your day, for example I did a ton of DIY projects for centerpieces, the tables, the cupcake stand, etc. and they were so great with letting me add and delete so to speak in areas that I wanted to tweak or do myself. The waitstaff on the day of was so courteous and polite, and Amanda was there throughout the whole night to make sure everything went according to plan. We recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I were so pleased with everything that Renault winery has done for our wedding, I wouldn't change a thing for the world. Everything ran smooth and all the staff were very professional. I would recommend any one who wants a perfect wedding to go to Renault winery, it's beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Heather · Married on 08/09/2013

I cannot say enough great things about my wedding at Renault Winery. I worked with Valerie, who is fantastic. I had 2 meetings with her prior to the wedding (along with many emails, which were replied to promptly), where she went through every detail, asking questions that I wouldn't have thought of and providing great perspective. On the day of, she was there from start to finish, from the rehearsal the night before, to the set-up on the day of, and throughout the entire wedding and reception. Everything about the actual event was perfect - my guests are still raving about the food and drinks (in particular, the filet mignon/chicken entree combo, crepes, cake, and blueberry champagne). Several people told me it was some of the best food they'd had at a wedding, and that it didn't feel like banquet food at all. Overall, my wedding was amazing, and the staff, professionalism, and overall vibe of Renault Winery really made it what it was.

My only hesitation in giving Renault Winery 5 stars would be my experience with the hotel. Having a hotel on site was one of my priorities, but the hotel staff is not as professional or pleasant as the wedding staff. Several of my guests were given inaccurate info or had strange experiences (some were told there was a 30 day cancellation period, while really it was 48 hrs; some were told there was a max of 2 people per room before there was an upcharge while others were not, and when I called to complain about my bridesmaid being told she’d have to pay 50% extra for 4 of us to share a room the night before the wedding - which Francine had suggested to me when I signed up for the block - I was told that the 2 person max was for my own protection, so nobody would be doing drugs at my wedding; my friends were given keys to a room already in use upon check-in; several guests booked outside our block for $10 cheaper, etc.) All this being said, the rooms are gorgeous, and we all had a great experience at the hotel on the day of.

Sent on 10/18/2013

I dealt with Valerie, who is by far the greatest planner to ever deal with!! She was amazing... Truly indescribable! She not only was there every single step of the way but she wouldn't even accept a tip at the end of the day, and emailed us a week later to see how everything went and to say THANK YOU. She even stepped in when I told her my photographer was driving me insane! Absolutely with out a doubt have your wedding at renault and talk with Valerie!!!

Side note - hotel side manager is a jerk...

Sent on 07/12/2013

Our family decended on the winery for the weekend! They were fabulous! Valerie...You made us feel like the most important people in the world! The food was amazing, the rooms at the hotel were huge! The hotel room we ladies dressed for the wedding in, with our hair and makeup people was a two-story suite...unbelievable! We highly recommend having all kinds of events at this location. There seems to be an endless list of event rooms to choose from here!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2012

We had our ceremony outside and reception in the Vintage Room. The room itself has such character and depth and the vineyard right outside was a perfect backdrop for our photos. Our guests really enjoyed the food and most were stuffed just from cocktail hour alone! Valerie McGeary was our wedding coordinator and she understood that I was a very detail-oriented bride, which gave me such confidence that I wasn't going to have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding and I was right, she made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be! I love that now my husband and I have a place to go every year to celebrate our anniversary. It's a 2 hour drive for us, but all of our guests said it was worth the drive!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2012

This was the best one-stop shop for wedding venues I have ever seen! Not only does this place have beautiful views, perfect for pictures, but the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I worked with Val, who was fantastic and so easy-going. Everything went better than I ever expected. Our wedding ceremony was supposed to be outside, but it started raining (and thundering) about 30 min before the ceremony was to begin. No big deal, Val took care of everything and the back-up ceremony space inside was ready to go and had all of my guests in it before it was time to walk down the isle. The food was amazing. Everyone loved that we had two entrees for each guest (we chose a chicken and steak). Two months later and I still hear about how great the food and everything was at my wedding. Overall, I would highly recommend this place to any bride looking for a reasonably priced wedding with no stress, great food and great wine.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2012

Not one complaint!! Amazing food and service...would rec them to everyone. Every detail of the night was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Holly · Married on 09/30/2011

First off Val is amazing and she was the easiest person to deal with, and my emails! My day was exactly how I thought it would be, perfect and she was right there handling everything. The food was amazing and everyone raved about it all night long! the staff was so nice to me and my family making sure they were well taken care of. Everyone said it was beautiful! the value and the location you cant beat the price, we did a friday wedding so it was a little cheaper but we upgraded to the food which was a great idea! Filet and chicken was amazing and the cocktail hour was soo good. It was the perfect place! I wish i could do it again.

Sent on 12/26/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

I had the wedding of a lifetime at Renault Winery. Amy, our Wedding Coordinator was amazing! Although there were some bumps in the road, the ceremony and reception were incredible. The whole place is beautiful, from the golf course to the vineyards to the hotel! The boys played golf Friday and we had a rehearsal dinner after. Saturday evening we had the ceremony outside and the reception in the beautiful ballroom. I have not stopped getting compliments on the whole affair. The food is great, the service was great, bridal suite was phenomenal. We even had a breakfast the morning after the wedding and the staff was fantastic (I think our waiter was Joe? [tall and bald :)] He was incredible!!!) I can't thank Amy enough for going above and beyond and making my day so special. I wish I could do it all over again-I wouldnt change a thing :)

Thank you Amy and everyone at Renault!!

Sent on 09/27/2011