Renault Winery and Golf Resort Reviews

49 Reviews for Renault Winery and Golf Resort

• Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 09/23/2022

Amazing experience!

Well I would like to start by saying how professional and personable the staff is at Renault Winery! While taking the tour of the grounds everyone we came in contact with was extremely kind and allowed us to feel right at home. The grounds are breath taking and even during renovations the Vineyard ballroom is beautiful with endless possibilities. To say it felt right from the start is an understatement, and to not book our date with Renault Winery would be to ignore what our hearts were telling us!
    I would like to add that our wedding sales manager, Nicole Friedman, was absolutely wonderful in every way and we are so excited to be working with her! She takes the fact that you are making one of the biggest decisions of your life and walks you through all your options with ease and comfort! No question that you may have will go unnoticed or unanswered! She has one of the best personalities in the business and makes the process that much more enjoyable!
    I can go on about how amazing our experience was at Renault Winery, but I will end this with our decision to use the establishment has been made with full confidence that our wedding will over exceed our expectations. I hope that anyone reading this will hear the sincerity in my words and will choose to have your beautiful day with only the best at Renault Winery!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Moed · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Dream wedding at Renault Winery

We booked our September 26, 2020 wedding when Renault was completely under construction back in January 2020. We truly believed in their vision and Alycia was the most amazing sales manager from the first moment we met her until the very day of the wedding when she was helping hang our ceremony decor. She was an absolute angel and made all our wedding dreams come true.

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, afterparty and hotel all at Renault and everything was truly amazing.

Of course, there are always bumps in the road and it wasn’t always an easy process wedding planning during a global pandemic, but in the end the team really came together to pull our perfect wedding day together. Kailey was with us every single moment of our wedding day and made sure everything ran smoothly from getting ready in the morning to driving around, taking pictures with the photographer to the afterparty. Our wedding wouldn’t have been complete without the help of Dan, Kevin, Denise and Chrissy as well. Everyone had a huge part in making sure everything worked out perfectly.

Our guests were extremely complimentary and we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Hetal

Hetal Patel · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Everything we ever wanted!

I am not even sure where to start with our review of Renault Winery for our micro wedding. Absolutely everything was incredible! We had to postpone our wedding twice and each time the Renault team was understanding and extremely helpful coordinating the next date.

When we first booked Renault we saw it during the early stages of construction and with our meetings with Ashton Yates, our Wedding Sales Manager, we gained enough faith that what the renderings looked like, Renault would turn out to be. When we got to see Renault after construction we were absolutely blown away! The new hotel and wedding ballroom are beautiful! We loved the property so much, we decided to stay extra day just to enjoy the grounds, pool, live music and food and wine.

The venue is amazing, but what makes Renault a premier wedding venue are the people. It starts with the property General Manager, Kevin McCarty. He was the first face we saw when we arrived for the start of our wedding weekend. He was extremely hospitable and genuine. You can also see it when he interacts with other customers and his employees. Speaking of Renault employees, I need to shout out Kailey McCloskey, Denise Smith, Crissy and Chef Paul Drew for making our wedding day go off without a hitch! With this team we did not have to worry about anything, and we truly enjoyed our wedding from start to end.

Ashton – She always answered my emails promptly and nothing was too much trouble. Ashton was always so patient, even with the multitude of last-minute changes that stressed the life out of me!
    Denise – she was the first person I called when we had to postpone our wedding for the second time. She told me not worry and everything will be ok, she had no idea how much better it made me feel. Her words were put into action when she helped secure our wedding cake a few days before the big day and our last-minute brunch the day after the wedding.
    Kailey – you can tell she loves what she does! We loved her positive energy and dedication to making our wedding day perfect.
    Chef Paul Drew – Always with a smile and our guest raved about the steak and salmon dinner! When you randomly see him around the property, he always made sure to say hi and to see how everything was going.

We are still having our big 300-person wedding next year and honestly, we were stressed out about hosting that many people and having multiple events in one day. But after experiencing our micro wedding at Renault, we have the confidence they will make next year just as enjoyable and stress free.

We highly recommend Renault Winery for any event – big or small. It will be the best decision you’ll ever make!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy Steffen · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue and the staff. We started our process in August of 2019 when the venue was under renovations. The team kept my now daughter inlaw informed of the process the entire time. Then the virus happened and my son's wedding was delayed 2 1/2 months. Kevin was absolutely amazing in keeping in contact with the bride throughout that time. Kevin and Denise and Kailey were amazing throughout the entire process - getting creative in the setup of the cocktail hour and reception to meet the guidelines and to keep everyone safe while still enjoying the amazing wedding. The venue and grounds itself are stunning! You will not be disappointed. Pictures are spectacular and Denise and Kailey transport the bridal party and family via golf cart to all the great photo spots on the property! The food was delicious and the entire staff was friendly and very accommodating. I can honestly not thank Denise, Kailey and Kevin and the entire staff enough for making this special day so perfect under the stressful times we are all experiencing! Just simply amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Louison

Louison Le Gallee · Getting married on 05/21/2021

I can't wait!

We've recently hired Renault Winery as our wedding venue for our big day in May 2021! We are amazed by all the projects that are being done and can't wait to continue planning this day with Ashton ;)

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Aug 2020

We had an amazing experience with Renault and can not wait for our wedding day! We booked an appointment with Nicki at a last minute request which she graciously accommodated. On our first visit, we booked! Nicki was patient, responsive, thorough, and very sweet. She has been a pleasure to work with and nothing has changed even after our date was secure. She’s continued to be ever reliable to us and we are so happy to have her as a resource!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Renault Winery and Golf Resort's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for your review! Please reach out at anytime to discuss further details of your big day with Nicki! We are so happy you chose us as your venue.
  • Emma

Emma Simpson · Married on 11/28/2020

A Beautiful Venue

Renault Winery is a gorgeous place to get married!!! From the buildings to the landscape it is absolutely stunning! As soon as I saw the Vineyard Ballroom I know it was the place for me to have my special day! The courtyard where we got married had a beautiful pergola with the water and the golf course in the background. Also that ballroom came with a bridal suite and that was the icing on the cake! I had an amazing wedding day at Renault. The staff, Denise, the director of banquets and Kailey, our wedding coordinator of the day, did above and beyond for our big day! They were amazing and didn’t let me stress about anything! Thank you for hosting our big day!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Kiersten Minnes · Married on 10/18/2020

Words Cannot Describe

Unbelievable!
    Wow-za!
    Stunning!
    Picturesque!
    Immaculate!
    The adjectives did not stop there, and 4 weeks later we are still getting compliments left and right. In October of 2019 we decided to choose Renault as our wedding venue. We were drawn to the atmosphere, the charm, and intimacy. Watching this venue go from plywood walls, torn up landscaping and jackhammered concrete floors, we entrusted every detail Reanult had to offer. After watching the consistent progress every month, our dream wedding venue came to life before our eyes. We were stunned! Fast forward one year later, despite what the pandemic threw at us, we were able to have the most memorable day of our lives. It was all thanks to the dedicated individuals who make up Renault. To our girl Nicki (Sales Manager) your dedicated efforts, contagious smile and hard work did not go unnoticed. You were my go to gal from start to finish and never skipped a beat. Thank you for the responding to my endless, late night emails answering all of my questions and spending time with me to discuss our big day. You were such an instrumental part in making this all come together. To my right hand lady, Kailey, your persistence, assistance and support made our day a reality. You were the one who helped me out of my reception shoes when I needed it most, fixed boutonnieres when too many hugs made them fall off, and ensured us every thing we excepted on our day came to life. Kailey, you continuously made sure we had everything we needed, and shared amazing laughs and smiles with us on the happiest of days. You were there every waking moment from before sunrise to sunset. Most of all you were not just there on our day to make our dream a reality, but made sure the focus was on us and stood by our sides. We cannot thank you enough for sharing in our moments that we will remember forever. To the rest of the Renault staff, behind the scenes, Dan and Kevin, and Denise, Carrie, and all the wait staff who assisted in our day, we are still the talk of the town. There is no measurement, no comparison to what Renault is and always will be, a gem. We are humbled to have these amazing people we once considered staff, now be considered friends. We look forward to sharing our experience with others for the rest of our life. With gratitude and love, - Ken and Kiersten 10.18.2020

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Laurel

laurel noveck · Married on 06/05/2020

Book this venue now!

You will not regret it. I am a covid bride who has had every thing that could possibly go wrong and then some. We changed our wedding venue to Renault with one month to go til our 2nd wedding date (due to the pandemic). We changed because our previous venue was not accomodating, and we had so many restrictions. From the moment I connected with Alycia Guzman (sales), my husband and I felt like we had found THE ONE in terms of venues and vendors. We were greeted by such open arms and the entire team and staff really expressed empathy for what we had been through. From then on they were eager to show us how they could make it up to us, though it was in no way their fault. The team here is passionate about what they do and it shows. They are all incredibly happy to make your dream come to life. Hands down, you want Alycia and Kailey to plan your big day. Kailey is the fairy godmother of wedding coordinators. She easily became our best friend and was so excited to plan all our details with us. On the big day she really runs all over the place for you while making sure your favorite drink is in your hand and you do not have to do a thing. I felt so bad asking her for so much, but she never once complained and even greeted us with gifts on our wedding day she hand made. But the vendor gems don't just stop with Alycia and Kailey, next we met with Denise and her entire catering staff. They were truly so good at what they do. Denise set up the entire room and the entire weekend of events for us with bars and fire pits. She helped make sure my event went off with all the hiccups not seen. As I came down the isle she greeted me at the bottom of the steps and fixed my train without anyone noticing. She walked me through the cake cutting and told me exactly when to cut, kiss, look at the camera, and even reminded me to wipe my mouth gracefully with the napkin. She was my hero, the woman behind the curtain, and I wanted to squeeze her so hard for being there for me that way. I fell in love with these people! Even our catering staff Chrissy and our bartender Jen were so great with our guests. They really got to know them and make them all smile and laugh. We received so many compliments on the staff, food, and venue. I think my husband and I both miss them all so much we are excited to go back and visit them, often! We were one of the very firsts to get married in the new Champagne ballroom. I am not a princess like bride, but this venue and that room... wow. I was signing up to be one. It is epicly beautiful and I do no regret a thing other than wishing I could have been there longer or sooner in the process. I love this place and everyone who works here. There are so many options on where you want to have your event too. It was perfect for us. We did rehearsal dinner at the Vineyard ballroom, got ready in the hotel and Vineyard Suite, ceremony was on the Vinyard Ballroom lawn, cocktail hour was on the Vineyard deck overlooking the ceremony, and our reception in the Champagne Ballroom. Food was also incredible. Wish we could have taken some home since we didn't get to eat much from all the nerves. But so many guests told us how great everything was. I hope to attend another wedding here one day! The most incredible experience after such a bad year and experience with our previous vendor.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia Noriega · Married on 11/09/2019

Vacation stay. Wedding venue.,

What a great kept secret. Beautiful hotel. Rooms are spacious. The grounds and Winery are amazing. Joseph's restaurant is too quality.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Jessica Klaube

Jessica Klaube · Married on 05/04/2019

One-stop-shopping

I can't say enough good things about Renault Winery, from the beautiful location, to the delicious food, the lovely hotel accommodations, and ALL of the incredibly wonderful staff we worked with. Both our wedding coordinator, Jeri Anne, and Dan, really helped us plan our dream wedding. They were both so attentive, and really made us feel like we were a priority. One of the biggest comments amongst our guests was that they loved how everything was at one location. From the rehearsal dinner, hotel, ceremony, reception, after party, and breakfast the next morning. Plus there was a great restaurant and bar, golf, a spa, and wine tasting for guests who were coming from out of town and got there a day early! No one (including my husband and myself) needed to worry about transportation or traveling from place to place! Another big topic of discussion amongst my guests was how good the food was! We met with the chef, who was not only incredibly nice and clearly passionate about what he does, but was also another person who made it very evident that he wanted to do everything he could to make our day memorable. Besides the fact that all of our guests had such a great time, thanks to everything Renault Winery did, I also loved that as soon as my husband and I arrived the day before our wedding, we were able to just relax and enjoy ourselves. Renault Winery and all of their phenomenal staff attended to everything (including setting up and cleaning up, all the decorations for our ceremony and reception) so we didn't need to worry. We both look forward to coming back to Renault Winery for our anniversary or any other special occasions we'll have to celebrate!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

It was only 2nd venue we went to and booked on the spot!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Lesa · Married on 06/17/2017

They are great and very reasonable in price I am so glad I booked my wedding at Renault Valerie is the nicest person and helps you with everything you need

Sent on 09/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Valerie, our coordinator, was INCREDIBLE. She made me feel at ease, which I've learned, is important for a bride to feel. Everyone had an amazing time, including me and my husband! I would highly recommend Renault Winery to anyone looking for a venue. They truly made my night a night to always remember. I didn't want my wedding to end! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Candice · Married on 01/21/2017

I would get married here over and over again. Valerie and the rest of the staff made the day so easy. They took care of every detail and everything went off without a hitch. They made for the perfect wedding experience for me as the bride and my guests.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/24/2016

We had an amazing experience at Renault! We had to put together a wedding in 4 months and were so lucky to have found Renault winery to host our wedding. First off, the venue is fantastic for photos, very picturesque. This is one of the best features. Most wedding halls are boring and cliche. This place has real character.

This all-inclusive venue really provides a high level of quality for a very reasonable price. Makes it so much easier when the florist, cake, catering and venue are all included in the same package. So many people commented to us that the food was really fantastic. I'd have to agree!

Lastly, the best part is Val, the on-site coordinator. Val really helped to put us at ease throughout the process. She was so accommodating to almost every request me made throughout the process. As well, she ensured a smooth event on the day. Couldn't have done it without you Val!

Overall, can't recommend Renault highly enough! Book this place!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Julie · Married on 07/18/2015

Renault was fabulous for us. They accommodated everything we wanted and everything came out beautifully. Val was our coordinator and she went above and beyond for us. They also did our rehearsal dinner and they did a luau BBQ outdoors for us. It was great. All of our guests had a great time and do not stop raving about how amazing our wedding was.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Words cannot express how amazing my wedding was!! It was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded any expectations I had for my wedding day! Everything was beyond beautiful. Valerie is amazing she helped me every step of the way I honestly couldn't have done this without her and wouldn't have trusted anyone else. She made our wedding day perfect!! I am so happy with the way both our ceremony and reception turned out it was perfect!! Thank you Valerie for all of your hard work you are the best!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Alicia · Married on 11/01/2014

Our wedding day at Renault Winery was fantastic! We were looking for something that would offer us a unique rustic setting, great value, onsite ceremony space/accommodations, and good food - Renault Winery had it all! Our coordinator, Amanda Johns, was unbelievably helpful throughout the whole process. I emailed her numerous times through out the year-plus we were engaged and she always replied quickly and honestly. I really felt she knew what we were going for and she helped make it happen.

The day of was seamless - we had some decorations that my sister made and brought the morning of the wedding, and Amanda knew exactly what to do. Our reception (Tuscany Ballroom) and ceremony (Vintage Room) spaces were both gorgeous and both felt intimate without being crowded.

I can't say enough about the food though. Our guests loved everything! The cocktail hour food was a huge spread with butlered options, and we chose the duet plate for dinner (filet and chicken). Everything was top notch and the service was outstanding. We also got our cake through their baker and it was also sooooo good. I can't wait to eat it again on our anniversary!

The only thing I could say could use improvements would be the hotel rooms themselves. They were a little outdated and could have used better lighting, especially in the bridal suite where I stayed and got ready. That aside, they did surprise my husband and I with champagne on ice and towel swans when we got back to our room after the reception!!

All that said, Renault was by far the best value for wedding reception spaces in the area. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding here and we look forward to coming back to celebrate our anniversary!

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 09/21/2014

From the moment we pulled up to Renault Winery, I knew this was where I wanted to get married. The venue is absolutely beautiful and is full of vintage charm. The packages provided make planning so much easier and VERY affordable. This was a huge weight off my shoulders given I was getting my masters degree during planning and we were planning & funding the entire wedding by ourselves. Valerie (our wedding coordinator) was SO helpful; I really couldn't have done it without her. She was very responsive throughout the year (and yes I sent about 9,000 emails!), she made EVERYTHING I wanted work and made the day of the wedding a breeze for me! The food was absolutely delicious (so many guests are still raving!) and the blueberry champagne was a huge favorite! I organized a wine tour and tasting for my guests the day before the wedding because I wanted them to try the wines and learn the history and this was fun for everyone as well! It was also very convenient for my guests to have a hotel on site. My only minor complaint is that there was some issues with Francine in the hotel; she always seemed grumpy and never really wanted to go the extra mile like the rest of the staff did. I had some issues with room rates (they never seemed consistent and the blocked rooms at one time were more expensive than what showed on the website). All in all, this was my perfect venue and I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Alison · Married on 09/20/2014

I had my wedding reception in the Renault Grand Ballroom this past September and got married in the outside ceremony space. I cannot say enough good things about Renault! Valerie was my wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was soooo helpful, kind, efficient, professional, and attentive throughout the entire wedding planning process. She answered every question I had and made my wedding day flow seamlessly. She made the groom and I feel so special throughout the entire process. All of our guests raved about the venue from the vintage feel, to the wine, to the food. I looked at quite a few venues and this was definitely the most reasonable price-wise as well. You will not be disappointed if you choose Renault Winery for your wedding...everything was so perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I had our reception at the winery in the Vintage Room. It was incredible - from the setup, to the food - everything was better than I could have imagined! Their pricing is excellent and even if you do not add any of the extras, you can still have an amazing wedding! Our guests were nonstop complementary of the food and venue. The vineyards are perfect for wedding portraits and the grounds are gorgeous as well! I highly recommend the winery for a wedding or special event. My wedding coordinator, Amanda Johns, was incredibly helpful through the entire process!

Sent on 08/10/2014

We couldn't be more happy with our experience. We were able to plan an amazing wedding in just 5 weeks thanks to Renault's team. They allowed us to bring in a photo printer and connected it to their Wi-Fi so that our guests could print photos right there at the reception. (Our way of doing a photo booth without the super high cost from a vendor.) They were always happy to accommodate our requests and customize everything to our liking. Our guests are still telling us about how great the food was and how there were so many delicious options. I LOVED the venue, the people, the food, everything. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Heather · Married on 10/13/2013

Incredible is a word that doesn't fully describe to setting. We had the absolutely beautiful wedding day at a historical and unique venue. Valerie McGeary was our coordinator at Renault, and let me just say that she was efficient, organized, resourceful, energetic and very kind. I had no worries on our wedding day in Valerie's hands. Everyone that attended our 75 person wedding had the most amazing time and the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! I would and will always recommend Renault Winery. What a stunning place!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Where to even begin! Renault was just amazing, the service they provide from your day one meeting until the night of your wedding is over is just top notch. The location is absolutely stunning and perfect for a rustic feel or a wine lover. Their wedding packages are so affordable and include so many extra perks that really make your day budget friendly. The entire Renault team was so helpful, especially our wedding coordinator Amanda who worked so hard every day to make sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. They are so flexible with letting you pick the details of your day, for example I did a ton of DIY projects for centerpieces, the tables, the cupcake stand, etc. and they were so great with letting me add and delete so to speak in areas that I wanted to tweak or do myself. The waitstaff on the day of was so courteous and polite, and Amanda was there throughout the whole night to make sure everything went according to plan. We recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 10/12/2013