Renas Fine Flowers Reviews

Renas Fine Flowers 6
Renas Fine Flowers 7

Allison · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful and very creative

Rena and her team were amazing! I’m not a very picky person so I let Rena be creative and surprise me. The outcome was amazing! Truly breathtaking and enchant, not overdone. She truly knows what she’s doing and I would recommend to anyone looking for a florist.

Renas Fine Flowers 8
    Renas Fine Flowers 9
    Renas Fine Flowers 10
    Renas Fine Flowers 11

Brooke Loonan · Married on 10/06/2018

The most beautiful flowers!

Rena was wonderful! All of her arrangements were stunning. She had such wonderful ideas and her style and sense of decor are on point! She not only put together amazing floral arrangements but helped with the design of tables and the whole event. It was so beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Rick Marchant · Married on 10/06/2018

Rena made our every last dream come true

The wedding isn’t just about the flowers, but to us they were quite important. I used to work for a florist, and I can be quite picky - probably not the easiest to please.

We chose to work with Rena because of her respect for textures and her use of quality flowers.

We cannot say enough how blown away we were, with what she accomplished for us. We knew she would do well after meeting her and seeing examples of her work, but she knocked our shared vision out of the park.

Renas Fine Flowers 12
    Renas Fine Flowers 13
    Renas Fine Flowers 14
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

More than satisfied!

Rena is amazing! She went above and beyond to make our vision a reality. She was willing to work with us on budget and design to fit our specific needs. We planned our wedding from across the country so it meant a lot to us when she made time to meet with us at our venue in the small windows of time we had available. The floral arrangements on our wedding day were incredible!

Lorraine · Married on 08/27/2016

First, let me say I LOVE this woman. Run to her right now and do not bother with any other florists. When we first met with Rena, I thought I wasn't going to spend a fortune on flowers when I have such a gorgeous view of Lake George as the backdrop to our ceremony. Rena was willing to work within any budget I proposed, but as my vision evolved, she worked with me and created the most glorious, magical, stunning arrangements I have ever seen. When I think back at my wedding, the first thing that I remember (besides my husband of course!) is the beauty that Rena created. You will not regret one dollar spent with her- she is an artist and a genius with flowers. Unique, magnificent arrangements and bouquet. Honestly, if I could give her a million stars I would. She IS the best.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Peggy · Married on 07/09/2016

Absolutely beautiful arrangements at my daughter's wedding! Rena has exquisite taste and style, and her flowers and greenery are of the highest quality.
    The table arrangements, personal flowers and arrangements at our venue were just lovely! Rena went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Ronni · Married on 05/21/2016

Rena is just amazing. I had found three different florists in the Lake George area that had all been recommended by other vendors. My initial conversation with each of them varied tremendously. One florist, after listening to me describe what I wanted for a mere 5 minutes, quickly decided they knew exactly what I wanted, had expressed that they had executed that style many many times before, sent me pictures and an estimate all while on the 20 minute call, and what was sent wasn't remotely what I was envisioning.

A second florist was friendly and understood my vision, but I learned through our 30 minute conversation that they use a lot of fillers instead of flowers to achieve their looks. And after seeing pictures from other weddings they did that were in the style that I liked, that was evident.

And then there was Rena. You can tell within minutes of speaking with Rena that she's a patient and kind soul. Our initial conversation lasted over an hour and she asked questions, listened and then we looked at pictures together over the phone to ensure that she understood exactly what I was looking for and could execute my vision. She's so easy to talk to and is as sweet as can be. But personality aside, Rena is unbelievably talented. Her work speaks for itself. Her arrangements are so unique and just perfection. I live 3 1/2 hours from where I got married and was only able to meet with her in person two times prior to the wedding but we spent a lot of time together on the phone and it was a very seamless process. I'm very particular about things and knew what I wanted and Rena navigated that perfectly. In the end, I trusted Rena so wholeheartedly that I left my bouquet completely up to her and let it be a surprise. The end result was just incredible and I was reduced to tears of joy when I saw my bouquet. Rena is a true gem and my welcome dinner, ceremony and reception were absolutely gorgeous because of her artistry. She is simply amazing in every way!

Sent on 08/14/2016
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Rena!! The flowers she did for our wedding were absolutely stunning- she went above and beyond and they were perfect! I feel like we gave her a fairly minimal idea of what we wanted and she went with it and created the most beautiful flower arrangements ever! We would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Amy · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I got married on Sunday, October 4, 2015 at Saratoga National Golf Course. I chose Rena once I saw what a gorgeous job she did on a friend's wedding. Rena is so sweet and kind and made our vision for our wedding come to life! She has such a great eye and everything looked perfect! Rena even incorporated my great-grandmother's lace handkerchief by wrapping it around my bouquet. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for an amazing floral designer who is clearly passionate about her job, pays attention to detail, and has the most beautiful flowers in town!

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • User5619142 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend using Rena as a florist. From the very beginning, Rena worked with my mother and me to talk through our vision. She was patient with our many questions and provided excellent service. She even created a "test" arrangement for us to see what our table might look like; it was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Rena was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and made our wedding planning incredibly enjoyable!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2015

When it came to the flowers for my wedding, it was the last thing on my mind. I was more worried about the music and the open bar. Then came Rena. I literally had very little opinion or care about the flowers for my wedding....it really wasn't my thing. I gave Rena a TINY idea of what I liked and disliked and told her the world was heres. We talked about budget and I let her know if she had more room or less room to work with. I trusted her with pretty much everything and she made sure to give me a simple rundown of what was what and what was going to cost what. I live about 8 hours away from Saratoga so we had one quick meeting in person when I stopped into her store and then we communicated via e-mail pictures and phone calls. At one point I was os busy with work I had to pawn my mom off onto her to do the final decisions. Leading up to the big day I wasn't really sure what to expect because I let Rena and my mom do the final decision making and it came out absolutely AMAZING. I had seen a picture on Rena's Facebook and said "I want this" and so she did exactly that. The decor for the ceremony was breathtaking. She also did an amazing job with all the centerpieces and the flowers for the wedding party. I trusted Rena with the entire flower decision for my wedding and it came out beautiful. She is an absolute sweetheart and I loved working with her.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Rena provided flowers for our wedding at Fasig Tipton in Saratoga. We met with her a couple of times in advance of the wedding and saw many pictures of work that was done for other weddings. She captured our taste perfectly and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. She also offered suggestions in areas that we had not thought about. She knew the venue and knew what types of arrangements would work or not. Apparently there is a lot of wind at this venue and it was important to us that we were not rescuing flower arrangements throughout the event. We would have never thought of that. We would highly recommend Rena for any event. We were extremely pleased with the quality of her work!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Marlena · Married on 08/10/2014

We had a very small, intimate wedding last August and I can't say enough about how wonderful Rena was to work with and how beautiful all the floral arrangements came out! Her attention to detail is amazing! She made it so easy and I didn't have to stress or worry about the flowers at all! She delivered them and everything was set up and looking gorgeous when we arrived for the ceremony! I would highly recommend Rena's Fine Flowers for your special event, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 03/16/2015

I have been a customer of Rena's for several years now. But my favorite of course is my wedding flowers. For starters, not only is she the sweetest thing you'll ever meet, she is the most detailed orientated florist. Her flowers were so much more than I could have ever hoped for. I think that every flower is beautiful, but when they are put together in an arrangement that makes you smile every time you look at it or makes you re feel an emotion that you once felt, that is beyond special. Rena's Fine Flowers, in my opinion, is the BEST place to go for all of your flower needs.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Rena is amazing. She was so flexible and helped me pick out the most beautiful flowers while staying within my budget. The week before my wedding I made a change that required table settings. Rena did not stress one bit, she put together the most beautiful flowers for the tables and everyone was talking about them. Rena also added beautiful touches throughout my venue that really made a difference. I did not want to spend a lot of money on flowers and Rena made it happen with elegance and beautiful flowers. Worth every penny and I would recommend Rena for any event that you want to add a special touch.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband Brooke and I were married on September 28, 2013 at The Wishing Well in Saratoga Springs New York. Rena was a constant professional, always available and a dream to work with. I gave Rena a rough idea, rustic white and green and just let her go. Rena proved that she is a true artist producing the most magical décor that transformed a room that was dark and cabin like into a bright and gorgeous reception hall. I can only say that you will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Rena, you will be awe inspired by the beauty she creates.
    Lindsey Rininger

Sent on 01/07/2016

Shelly · Married on 09/18/2010

Working with Rena was a dream. She is, hands down, one of the sweetest individuals with incredible talent and vision. We came to her 2 months before the wedding as our original florist went MIA and it was the best thing that could have happen to us. She was attentive, professional and helped calm any nerves we had regarding starting over right before our wedding. She helps us create our vision and even built upon it. Our flavors were, by far, our favorite detail of the wedding and truly transformed our wedding space into a memorable, magical one. I can't stress enough how wonderful she is and how satisfied we were with her services!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Casey · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Work!

Rena's work was absolutely beautiful. She took my vision and made it real. She was able to pull off the ceremony and reception locations being an hour apart as well without a hitch. Would recommend her for any floral needs!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Casey · Married on 08/03/2014

The flowers we had were beautiful and Rena and her team did a fantastic job. I really wanted anemones for my bouquet and being that it was August, they weren't really in season. But Rena was somehow able to get them for me and they were so beautiful and really made the bouquet unique. She was so helpful the day of with going to my venue and putting on the boutonniere's for the groom and his groomsmen. Everything she did was well worth the money and even though we gave her a lower budget to work with, she stayed right within it and made everything look awesome, right down to the birdcage for the cards!!! I would certainly go back to Rena's Fine Flowers and do business with them again.

Sent on 01/02/2015