Renaissance Reviews

Renaissance 4
Renaissance 5

Andrew · Married on 09/01/2019

Renaissance was Amazing!

I cannot speak highly enough about renaissance and their entire team. We are so grateful that they made our day so incredible. From planning with Lana to coordinating with Jen to executing our plan on the day with both Jens they made everything perfect and we are so happy we chose them. They kept everything on track and took extra special care of us. I can’t even remember all the little touches but they went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Vita Shklovsky · Married on 08/16/2019

Fantastic!

One of our best decisions was to use the Renaissance Golf Club. We fell in love with the wedding planner, and couldn't have imagined a more seamless experience the day of with the coordinator. The venue team accommodated our many weird requests the whole year as we were planning, for both our Friday night party and Saturday wedding. The weekend-of crew was phenomenal. They decorated the front lobby, worked with the florist on the chuppah, and made sure everything got done on time. They even helped my nephew find my sister when he snuck out of bed during the dance party! Truly our wedding would have been nothing without Lana and Jen. Would highly recommend!

Renaissance 6
    Renaissance 7
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Jenna Buckley · Married on 08/10/2019

great wedding venue!

The Renaissance is the most beautiful venue! Our wedding day was everything we imagine and more! The staff were all incredible throughout the wedding planning and the day of the wedding! Thank you so much for making all my dreams come true!

Sent on 09/03/2019

jenna mazzochia · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing!

I was overly pleased with everything this venue did for my husband and I. From the smallest of things to the biggest.
    Jen made sure everything I needed was there and perfect. They went well over my expectations that’s for sure!
    Jen was there for every hiccup in the night and took care of it flawlessly. She took on my kids problems so I wouldn’t even hear about them to stress me out. She. Roughly my son milk when he wanted it with no one asking but my little 2 year old. She calmed me down when I was starting to feel overwhelmed. She was beyond amazing!
    The other Jen was also just as amazing. She was following me around holding my dress up so it wouldn’t get dirty, she wrapped the ends of my flowers with tulle becasue they weren’t wrapped as far down as I wanted them, she got a giant beetle out of my dress when we were taking pictures and I started freaking out, she made sure the bar was stocked up and my parents myself and husband all a drink in hand.
    They made sure everything was set up so perfectly because they didn’t want me doing it!
    The waitress that went with us to take pictures on the bridge also amazing! I forget her name she would bring us our drinks and give us sips in between pictures 😂 and fluff my dress when needed.
    Like this whole venue was amazing beautiful and flawless.
    They are amazing people who care about each and every person that walks in there! I am so happy I went with the Renaissance for my big day!!!!!!!

Renaissance 8
    Renaissance 21
    Sent on 09/14/2019

Shawna · Married on 04/14/2019

LOVED the Renaissance

The Renaissance gave a wedding day better than we ever could have hoped for. They made everything run so smoothly, from the initial planning, all the way through the big day. They are flexible, professional, dedicated, and so incredibly kind. The food was amazing. The venue is beautiful. We have zero complaints! You are truly treated like royalty on your wedding day if you book with the Renaissance! So glad we chose them for our wedding day. We can’t thank you enough Jen and Lana!!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 03/23/2019

Phenomenal

I can’t say enough good things about the Renaissance! One of our family friends mentioned the Renaissance when we were on the search for a wedding venue. We fell in life immediately! The grounds are beautiful, but the ballroom is breathtaking! The added bonus of the venue is the suites upstairs which the bridal suite is gorgeous!

Our coordinator for our rehearsal as well as wedding day was Jen and she was phenomenal! She took care of every last detail making our day as perfect as can be! She was very hands on and we didn’t have to worry about a thing!

My husband and I couldn’t be happier we got to share the best day of our lives at the Renaissance, and highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Best day ever!

Go and book this venue for your wedding right now...just do it! We had the best day of our lives on October 20th and it was very much in part due to the staff at the Renaissance Golf Club. From start to finish, we had about 3-4 meetings with the venue for planning purposes. The team was flexible with us in booking a package, adding and subtracting fees appropriately based on our needs. Brianna was our point of contact for the majority of these meetings, and she is extremely detail oriented so that you don't have to be! The grounds are beautiful here and the indoor space is well kept and clean. We had a very large guest list- 213 guests to be exact, and all of my fears about space in the ballroom were completely relieved after reviewing with Brianna. She was so patient with us, taking the time to show us in person how she would arrange the tables and dance floor in such a way that the room still felt large and spacious. She made excellent suggestions regarding bar placement for cocktail hour that allowed our guests to flow in and out of the foyer without feeling cramped. She came through on every promise she made- including putting some white pumpkins outside for decoration to tie in my theme. :-) She was by our side on the wedding day, making sure we were well hydrated and fed. She made sure we had time to go out to the bridge on the property to take some of the most romantic photos I've ever seen, and even fixed the bustle on my dress with a safety pin!!! My husband has some severe food allergies and every precaution was taken to ensure he had a worry-free evening as well. The food was delicious, and the chef even made my grandmother's apple crisp recipe for our dessert course, which our guests are still raving about. I cannot recommend Brianna Parkhurst and the Renaissance enough- I feel like we struck gold.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 10/19/2018

Unparalleled service!

I can't even begin to express our happiness through every step of working with Renaissance.

This was a venue I had had my eye on for years, so I was thrilled to tour the facility and see that it truly is as beautiful in person as it appears in pictures. The building has been beautifully maintained and is clean, elegant, and homey. The grounds are stunning and were perfectly manicured on our wedding day and every visit we paid to Renaissance prior. It didn't take more than a couple minutes on the drive home to decide this was the perfect venue for us.

All the pre-wedding planning was flawless. The staff was responsive and helpful in helping us make decisions on everything from meal choices to napkin colors and even helped nail down a schedule for the day. They are true professionals and it shows in their exquisite attention to detail.

Brianna was an angel sent from heaven leading up to our day and on the wedding day itself. She was constantly checking in to see if I needed anything, to make sure every aspect of the day went smoothly, and even feed me pesto chicken flatbread pizza in between post ceremony pictures (legit, this girl is queen.). She even bustled my dress for me! She is by far the most amazing wedding coordinator and lovely human being I came across in my wedding journey and I genuinely could not recommend her enough. Her entire staff, Lana, the bar tenders, wait staff, everyone was just lovely beyond compare.

Thank you so much for everything - you made our wedding day absolutely perfect and I can't begin to express my gratitude.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2018

Simply Amazing

I cannot day enough good things about The Renaissance including our coordinator, Brianna who helped us in so many ways. Brianna has a perfect personality for this job and she makes it seem effortless. She pays attention to all details, is efficient and organized, proactive when it comes to thinking of what is needed ahead of time, easy going, and so sweet to work with during our time from finish to end. She and Jen worked together for our wedding day and they could not have made an easier and more beautiful day for us. Everyone commented how beautiful the venue was, food is amazing, and staff were wonderful. Brianna especially helped in so many ways reassure and calm me when it was coming closer to the wedding & she was spot on with everything. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful and special in every way!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

We would get married here over and over if we could. The staff was amazing and the food was even better. We were married a month ago and our guests are still raving about the food and the Presidential style it was served in. Briana was our wedding coordinator and went above and beyond! If you have the chance, work with her. She ran the show and made sure everything was PERFECT! I cannot say enough about her. As a bride you are worried about so many little details before your actual wedding, and each time I had a concern, Briana was there. I had so much confidence in her and her professionalism. Aside from the staff, the grounds of the club were beautiful and made for gorgeous photos and our guests loved the porch/ veranda connected to the ballroom. It was such a stunning venue!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I got married May 12th, and Renaissance was the first out of 3 venues we visited. As we were leaving the initial venue tour, Holly said we wouldn’t find another quite like them! She was completely right, and I am so happy we chose Renaissance for our venue! Everything was perfect, and the staff was amazing. We actually met our coordinator, Brianna, just a few weeks before the wedding due to staff promotions and such, and I was a little nervous, but she was exceptional! Brianna went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us, from offering to call the bridal salon when there was an issue with my dress day-of, to hand feeding my husband and I during cocktail hour photos! I can’t say enough kind words about this venue. We had the best day ever and it’s thanks to the staff at Renaissance!

Renaissance 22
    Sent on 05/28/2018

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Very impressed with Holly and her responsiveness and attention to detail. I am looking forward to my wedding in Sept

Sent on 12/04/2016

Renaissance's reply:

The planning should be fun too! We are here for any questions, concerns or help you might need.

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Renaissance was an absolutely perfect venue for our wedding. Holly, Brianna and Jen were outstanding to work with. They took the time to understand every detail I wanted and went out of their way to make sure it was perfect. Holly and Jen spent hours making sure all our vendors and details and timeline were in order. Brianna was so helpful the wedding day she was a step ahead of everything and made me feel so comfortable. She was a huge help to the photographer while fixing my dress to take pictures. She also constantly made sure my husband and I had time to eat and drink. Holly's team does more than expected. They served as florists when they moved all my arrangements into the reception room. They served as decorators deciding where to put all my décor. They served at a bakery when the placed my cake and dessert display. They really go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect and all my guests took notice.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Renaissance's reply:

It was such a beautiful wedding and so much thought and planning went into it. You did such a great job creating and communicating your vision.
    I am glad we were able to make it all happen, just like you hoped!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Renaissance and the staff! I would highly recommend this venue! We got married on August 19, 2017. We scheduled a visit because we really wanted high ceilings for the reception. Holly was very flexible to meet with us and upon arriving, everything was even more beautiful than the pictures. Holly gave us a great tour, was very welcoming and very accommodating. She was able to answer all of our questions and made us feel very confident that the Renaissance would do everything they could to make our day special. Once we booked, Jen reached out and introduced herself as our coordinator. She was very responsive to all of our questions from day one until the day of the wedding. She is very sweet and will do everything she can to make things perfect. She is fantastic! We had an amazing food tasting and loved that we were able to bring both sets of parents. The day of the wedding, there was a wonderful bridal suite attendant, Brianna, who was there for anything we needed. She even found us a steamer when ours broke and offered to bustle my dress for me! She stayed with us during pictures, recommending areas for pictures and taking care of every request. We went out to the bridge after the ceremony (which was gorgeous for pictures) and when we returned, they had appetizers and signature drinks waiting for just the two of us. They have truly thought of everything!
    All of the food was delicious and they were very mindful of food allergies. One of the other key features is that they have 8 hotel-style rooms onsite. This was one of my favorite parts, we could get ready onsite and I could go down and take a peek at things the morning of the wedding. We had our family and wedding party stay the night of!Overall, we had the best experience and everyone at the venue was incredibly accommodating and helpful. They take care of everything for you, even things you didn't know you needed! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Renaissance 23
    Renaissance 28
    Renaissance 29
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Renaissance's reply:

Beautiful words, beautiful pictures, beautiful couple!!!!
    We are so honored to have hosted your wedding.

John · Married on 08/05/2017

I was recently at a wedding held at the Renaissance Hotel&Golf in Haverhill, Ma. The food at the wedding was absolutely stupendous! Chef Aaron prepared an unbelievable meal for well over one hundred guests. Everyone at my table was very impressed, and the service was top notch. I got a chance to speak with him afterwards, and he is a great guy who is very passionate about his food!

Also, the day before was a traveler's nightmare, as what should have been a 4 hour 30 minute drive from NJ took 7 hours. Shortly after we arrived at the Renaissance Hotel, myself and 4 others went to the restaurant and sat at the bar. English, who was our bartender, saw how frazzled all of us were. After pouring our first round of drinks, she engaged us in a thought game that completely engrossed us and got our minds off of our long trips. She was so kind, entertaining and professional. In all of my years having a drink at a bar, I can honestly say that English is by far the BEST bartender I have ever met - she rocks!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Renaissance's reply:

She does rock! And so do you for sharing your experience!

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I got married two weeks ago and cannot say enough about the Renaissance! From the day that we toured the venue, we knew that we made the right choice. Everyone that we worked with went above and beyond to make our wedding a smooth, successful day that we will always remember! Holly took us on our tour and was so helpful answering questions and helping us set a date. Brianna was wonderful working with us at our tasting (the food is SO delicious!!) and also on the day of our wedding with photos and all the details. We worked with Jenn throughout most of the planning, she was so attentive to us, answering my emails and making all of our requests come true on the day of our wedding. Your hard work did not go unnoticed and we appreciate everything you did for us through all of the planning, especially those last weeks! I cannot say enough about how amazing our time at the Renaissance was from beginning to end. Everything was great and we got so many compliments on the beautiful grounds for pictures and cocktail hour, the gorgeous ballroom where the reception was held(with a nice, big dance floor), and of course, the delicious food! I absolutely recommend the Renaissance if you are looking for a wedding venue, you (and all of your guests!) will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Renaissance's reply:

We love that we were able to make your wedding day a success for you and for your guests. And we double love that you enjoyed and felt good about the process and time leading up to the day. You were a joy to work with and we thank you!

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

My son's wedding was spectacular at the Renaissance. The ceremony was heart warming, their vows to each other were so endearing and showed the love they shared with each other. Food and drinks were plentiful at the reception and grounds were beautiful for photos. They made the perfect choice in venues. Everyone enjoyed the reception. Excellent choice for a wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Renaissance's reply:

We love to hear from the family of the couple! Thank you so much for your post. We are so glad you enjoyed the day.

alicia · Married on 06/04/2017

My experience with Renaissance was outstanding!! Holly and Jennifer were amazing and always answering emails leading up to the wedding right away! All my guests complimented on the great service the entire event and the food was very high quality!! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Renaissance's reply:

Happy to hear you enjoyed it as much as we did! Thank you for having your wedding with us...we were honored to help you plan and celebrate.

marielle · Married on 05/13/2017

I got married here 5/13/2017 and I don't have a single bad thing to say. I worked with Holly, Jen and Brianna and they are an absolute power team. They answered my million questions and solved any "problem" I thought might occur. The food was incredible and they were able to accommodate any and all requests. I had a last minute problem with the cupcake delivery and they even handled that, all the way down to keeping over 200 cupcakes in their fridge and setting them up (along with the giant candy bar) and everything looked AMAZING! I left for my honeymoon right after and they were awesome enough to freeze the last box of cupcakes for me and I had specifically asked them to save a few hostess cupcakes for me if possible and sure enough I was stuffing my face with them when I got back from my honeymoon. Every request, every detail, EVERYTHING was just taken so seriously. I am beyond happy with the quality of service provided by everyone here and I wish I could have my wedding there all over again because it was an absolutely perfect night. The food was to die for... the hardest part of the entire process was having to narrow down which food options I wanted to go with. We also utilized the suites upstairs and they are gorgeous! We got ready there during the day and they had staff available at all times for anything we might need. I feel bad that I'm forgetting her name, but I THINK the day staff was named Maria.... even the cleaning crew was super nice and always in such a great mood. Like I said, I can't find a single thing to complain about. Some of my guests also ended up renting out the other rooms the night of the wedding and they couldn't be happier. My wedding day was PERFECT and the planning and all that was so easy because Holly, Jen, and Brianna really took care of everything. There wasn't a single request I made that wasn't immediately met and they are just the sweetest group of ladies. If you don't have your wedding here I PROMISE you are missing out!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Renaissance's reply:

You were so much fun to work and spend time planning with. We always looked forward to your smiling face (and seeing the great bond between you and your mom) whenever you came to Renaissance. So excited for a wonderful couple whose love is so sincere.

Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2017

The Renaissance Golf Club is absolutely beautiful and accommodating. My family just recently hosted my shower there and everything was perfect from beginning to end. Thank you to Holly, Private Events Director & Jen Dewar, her assistant, for planning It & putting it all together and also the rest of the staff, Brianna, Mary, Evan, Joanne, Samantha & Lisa Warner. Anything that was asked of them was taken care of immediately. Whether it was helping with favors, decorations, or just making sure every last touch was perfect before my guests arrived. If you want perfection for your special occasion, I highly recommend Renaissance Golf Club!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2016

We cannot say enough about the Renaissance. The moment we walked in, we knew it would be perfect - and it surely was. Holly, Jen & Brianna were absolutely amazing. Every detail was noticed, and they were so sweet and professional. The food was phenomenal, the drinks were awesome & the grounds were breathtaking. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. AND, they only do one wedding a day - so you have the undivided attention of all staff. I am not saying that other venues who do multiple weddings either a day or simultaneously don't give you the attention you deserve, however you don't even have to THINK about that being an issue knowing it is ALL ABOUT YOU on your special day. Thank you to the entire Renaissance staff for helping us have the most amazing wedding ever!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2016

The first time we went to the Renaissance we knew we were going to get married here. It was the first place we went to see based on all of the great reviews, and they were all right. We went on a few other visits, but every time left saying, “It’s no Renaissance”! Everything went perfectly throughout the whole process. Holly and her team were incredible. From the first visit to a year later, she’s still helping us. Any special requests we made, Holly took them into consideration and made it all happen for us! They have a few food/drink options, and Holly worked with us to make it unique to our wedding and within our budget. We keep saying how smooth the wedding process went, but we owe a lot of that to the help, dedication and professionalism of the Renaissance staff. The venue itself has such character- the drive way and lobby for cocktail hour were extremely classy, cozy and romantic. The moment you walk into the ballroom your eyes are drawn up- perfect size for our wedding of about 185. We got married outside and everyone kept saying how beautiful the grounds and ceremony was. They arranged the chairs exactly how we requested, as well. The long walk down the ‘aisle’ was intimidating at first, but I savored every moment of it and it flew by. Our immediate family stayed in the rooms upstairs both Friday and Saturday nights- extremely clean, comfortable and spacious. Every guest told us how full they were the entire night- between unlimited appetizers and a generous DELICIOUS meal, our guests were happily fed. The night before we dropped off all of our table settings, extra decorations, and little details with our coordinator, who was also wonderful. She set everything out exactly how we requested it, so we had NO stress at all the day of our wedding. I couldn’t have imagined going to any other venue. Highly, highly, recommended without any reservations.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Renaissance's reply:

It was so nice to be part of such a great day, with such a lovely couple. Thank you for trusting us with this huge life event.

Dana · Married on 08/12/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with the Renaissance...the staff, the grounds, the ballroom--our wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Brianna was the most incredible staff member, making sure my husband and I enjoyed EVERY moment, she made sure we actually ate our dinner, and she even fed me drinks and apps while we took our photos!!! She made sure my gown was perfect for every photo... Even after hours she brought the rest of our cake upstairs to our suite!!! Jen and Holly were wonderful to work with. I cannot express how stress free these people made our day. I cannot thank them enough. Also, as a bride who had a decent amount of decorations and was not too picky, I let the ladies take the reigns as far as setting up and everything was amazing. The food was killer... planning and organization was easy peasy...I must have emailed Holly and Jen a million times and always received the most rapid responses. I could truly go on and on...Thank you to the Renaissance staff for giving me my dream wedding!!!
    Dana and Eric MacDonald
    (wedding date 8-12-16)

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/23/2016

The Renaissance is a beautiful venue, the food is great, and you won't have to worry about anything on your wedding day because the staff is so on top of everything! Holly, Molly, and Jen were all so nice and so helpful throughout the whole planning process. The grounds are beautiful, and they let us take golf carts out onto the golf course with our photographers to take pictures. We had a short window of time to do this because there was a pretty crazy storm coming, so they had a staff member come with us to watch the weather radar and make sure we got back in time! They really did a great job of making sure everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Renaissance's reply:

We are so happy that you were able to enjoy the day and the planning process. It was a pleasure working with you (although it didn't feel like work)!!!! We hope to see you again soon and can't wait to see those pre-storm pictures...xo

Brianna · Married on 05/07/2016

The best of the best. Our entire experience here was incredible from our first meeting to our last dance. Not only is Renaissance a stunning venue but the staff and coordinators are truly top notch. Incredible food, incredible service and 6 months later everyone is wishing we could relive that night!

Sent on 12/08/2016