Renaissance Floral Design Reviews

Renaissance Floral Design 6
Renaissance Floral Design 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

Exactly what I wanted and then some

I wanted to design my own floral arrangements for my mom-traditional wedding reception, but quickly realized it would be more expensive than going with these pros. Troy was super quick to respond to my short notice request for service and assured me that he could design arrangements that would suit our needs. I brought in all of the vases and flower boxes that I had purchased and met with the designer for a consultation. She understood my aesthetic, gave me an accurate (and incredibly reasonable) quote, and I left the rest in their hands! RFD delivered the flowers exactly as promised, and the arrangements exceeded all of my expectations beyond words. Each was unique but cohesive and perfectly captured the look I was going for. The flowers turned my reception from a normal tent space into an elegant and whimsical dream. I ended up getting so many compliments that I sent them home as gifts so my guests could enjoy them for days to come. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend RFD for any event and any bridal style.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Renaissance Floral Design 8
  • Eric

Eric Rosenberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Stunning flowers, amazing staff

David and Troy at Renaissance Floral were incredible to work with. They were both attentive to our vague requests for flower designs (we are not very educated when it comes to flower variants or styles), were prompt with emailing and phone calls, were professional, and finally, they really brought our vision to life. They worked with us to go through a Pinterest board in which we had picked out specific flower styles that we liked, and were able to emulate them in their flower arrangements. The results were beautiful and had people commenting all day. My wife's hairstylist, upon affixing her flower crown, commented that it was the prettiest one she had ever seen. Furthermore, David was attentive to our budget requests, and ensured that we were well within our means. We are so happy that we went with them, and would do it again. Do not pass them up, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Feuerstein · Married on 07/06/2019

Best florist!!! Hire them!!!

HIRE RENAISSANCE!!! David and his team are PRO's -- professional, modern, innovative, tasteful, the list goes on. David actually takes the time to go through your Pinterest board with you and make your vision come true. I had no knowledge about flowers but I didn't need to. David helps you create exactly what you want within your price range. He's also really funny and easy to talk to on the phone! We wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do our floral arrangements on our special day. Thank you, Renaissance!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Renaissance Floral Design 9

Renaissance Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Congratulations to you and Oliver again! It was a beautiful day and we were all so happy to be a part of it. , David

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We loved all the flowers. We gave an idea and they ran with it. Such a beautiful set of flowers. My wife and I loved our boutique of flowers. The flower girls head peice was beautiful. Center pieces were just what we wanted! Dave and his people did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Elena

Elena Mercado · Married on 06/01/2019

Better then I could have dreamed!

Renaissance Floral Design was an amazing company to deal with! My florals came on spectacular. They took my vision and truly brought it to life. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!! Thank you for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Renaissance Floral Design 10
    Renaissance Floral Design 11
    Renaissance Floral Design 12
    Renaissance Floral Design 13
    Renaissance Floral Design 14
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gilhooly · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers!! Thank you!!

We originally had a different florist... but we were not impressed with their communication. We found Renaissance Floral Design and decided to switch just three months before our wedding day, and it is one of the best decisions we made!!! Confidence in your vendors is absolutely priceless, and after the first phone conversation with David, I knew we were in great hands. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The designers even looked at my Pinterest page and called me to chat about my vision. I would absolutely recommend RFD!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Renaissance Floral Design 15
    Renaissance Floral Design 16

Mrs. Lomascolo · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond Stunning in every way

David Michael Schmidt is a consummate professional who knows exactly what he is doing and does so with kindness and artistry. From the fabulous draping that framed our head table to every floral arrangement on every table - cocktail tables, head tables, guest tables, accent greenery - we were in awe. We could not have been more pleased with how exquisitely all his vision and our added little touches came together to create our perfect in every way day. He's the best! AAA+++ Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Lauren Thomas · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent all around

David and his team put together exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. We had a very small wedding and needed pieces that could work for both our ceremony and reception - David worked within our budget to create beautiful, lush centerpieces that worked for both venues. I highly recommend giving him your color scheme and general guidelines and letting his team surprise you with what they can do - we were blown away by how beautiful and unique all of our pieces were.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

So happy I hired Renaissance for our wedding day! David understood my vision immediately and delivered exactly what I had pictured in my mind. They were so easy to work with and I loved everything they did for us.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Renaissance Floral Design 17
    Renaissance Floral Design 18
    Renaissance Floral Design 19
    Renaissance Floral Design 20

Jeffrey · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with David and his team was a great experience! The flowers/overall design were so beautiful and really made the whole wedding come together! David also made all of the planning in the lead up easy and as stress-free as possible.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bridget · Married on 05/19/2018

From my very first meeting with David, I felt like he understood me. I had some trouble describing what i wanted and he literally finished my sentence. David has a lot of experience and was extremely professional. He worked within my budget to make my venue look completely gorgeous. The bouquets, boutonnières and centerpieces were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I can't recommend David enough, he was a pleasure to work with and his work is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tricia · Married on 03/03/2018

Worth EVERY penny!!! David is absolutely amazing. He was able to see our vision within minutes of meeting with him. We love how he used our wedding Pinterest board to help make our dream wedding a reality! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Renaissance Floral Design 21
  • shaylyn

shaylyn · Married on 01/20/2018

David and the Renaissance Floral team were amazing to work with! They answered all our questions every step of the way and being long distance did not hinder our ability to communicate our design. My flowers were breathtakingly beautiful! I loved all the details that went into my reception flowers especially the winter wonderland snow effect. My bridal party bouquets were also gorgeous and everything I hoped for. I highly recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Renaissance Floral Design 27
    Renaissance Floral Design 28
    Renaissance Floral Design 29

Bari · Married on 10/14/2017

I found David and the Renaissance team while looking on instagram at pictures of my wedding venue. As soon as I saw some of their designs, I immediately called to set up a phone meeting. I was able to speak to David on the phone for one hour, and we reviewed my pinterest board, colors we like and do not like and overall desired theme of the wedding day. After our call, I was on such a high from hearing his ideas and I knew his help would bring my vision to life. I waited all year to have my in-person meeting with David, where he sat with my fiance and I for almost three hours, giving us his full attention, to review every item we selected from chandeliers to flowers, table clothes and chargers, and although he left all major decisions up to us, I knew when he had a better suggestion, and he was always right and made our idea even better. Besides how beautiful our wedding looked, one major suggestion David made was when we were discussing our sweetheart table... he gave us a look, and then we asked if we should sit with friends instead. This was the best idea and we sat at a beautiful, special table, with our MOH, BM and family. David's detail is impeccable and his dedication to making your day perfect was amazing. I only hope we can throw another party to work with David again, or just go visit him to chat :) Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ally · Married on 09/09/2017

To his face, I call him David, but behind his back, I call him “the chuppah whisperer.” I looked at tons of pictures of chuppahs both that he had designed and others online before settling on a design. Not only did David make us a beautiful chuppah, but he exceeded our expectations, which was difficult to do because I was so set on having the perfect chuppah. Also, our centerpieces and my bouquet were absolutely stunning and exactly what I was hoping for. I showed David my Pinterest board and he made it come to life. Renaissance Floral Design created the perfect look for my wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Maureen · Married on 09/09/2017

David and his team were absolutely amazing to work with! At the time of booking I didn't live locally, so David had an hour-long phone conference with my mother and I regarding my vision, pricing, etc..- even before I agreed to book with them! David executed my vision absolutely perfectly and exceeded my expectations. The flowers were truly stunning. Everything about working with Renaissance Floral Designs was amazing from start to finish!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

David and his team at Renaissance were a godsend! Planning a wedding in upstate NY from Philadelphia felt overwhelming until we met David. Not only did he create the most beautiful floral arrangements but he also handled all of our rentals including floating candles, table linens, draping the tent, chandeliers, sweetheart chairs, and a specialty dance floor. He will meticulously review your pinterest board to make sure you have the look you always dreamed of. Thanks Renaissance!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Renaissance Floral Design 30
    Renaissance Floral Design 31
    Renaissance Floral Design 32
    Renaissance Floral Design 33
    Renaissance Floral Design 34
    Renaissance Floral Design 35

b · Married on 09/02/2017

David was GOD SENT! The whole team at Renaissance is incredible. David helped remind me that it was only about what I wanted for my wedding which was helpful due to bridesmaid stress. He is understanding and a great person to have during the stressful wedding planning process. He is tasteful and knowledgeable about the designs, Center pieces, colors, integrity of the flowers etc. David used my flowers pinned on Pinterest to guide his designs. On my wedding day the bouquet was a dream and I loved my bridesmaid bouquets. I left my bouquet and a bridesmaid bouquet in my apartment for 7 days (honeymoon) and the flowers were still as colorful and moist. It just shows how high quality the flowers were. Thank you David.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/18/2017

David, Cathy and the Renaissance team were amazing to work with for our wedding. We have been a customer of the store for several years, and we knew they would do a beautiful job on our wedding day. Almost a year before the wedding we had a phone call to go over the basics of what we wanted and about two months before we met in person to look at some pictures I had saved on my Pinterest board. I had only shared a few pictures of bouquets and centerpieces that I liked and Renaissance was able to re-create them perfectly. Renaissance added some personal touches to my bouquet including lace from my mom's wedding dress, jewelry of my grandma's and a locket with her picture. We rented a couple antique tables directly from them that beautifully displayed the seating chart and cake at our reception. The Sagamore Resort doesn't allow open flames but Renaissance was able to order more flameless candle sticks so we could have them for every table. Renaissance handled all other outside rentals we needed such as drapes, farm tables, and bistro chairs. Cathy was quick to respond to any questions/concerns and made everything so easy. They were truly able to recreate our vision and everything was stunning.

Sent on 11/05/2017

juliana · Married on 07/08/2017

David and The Renaissance Floral Design did an amazing job on the flowers and decor. I had used Pinterest to save photos of flower ideas I was looking at. At our first meeting my mom and I went to see him, he had my Pinterest page up on one of his computer screens and was very organized. He suggested different ideas that would work for our venue and after meeting with him I wouldn't have gone to any other florist. He had ideas for everything from flowers, tents, and tables, to chandeliers. The day before our wedding one of his assistants sent me text messages of the flower arrangements and they were just gorgeous. My husband and I had a vision of having fruit in the floral arrangements which he had not worked with before and the flowers were exactly what my husband and I had visioned. All the guests were talking about the flowers and the fruit. He had out done himself. All of our guest who got to take the floral arrangements home with them were just so pleased with David's work. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

David and his team are top notch, classy, creative, friendly and inspiring to work with. We had our wedding at Hall of Springs in Saratoga, NY, and after just one conversation with David, I knew he understood the vision we had for the space. When I walked in on my wedding day, I was stunned by how above and beyond he went to make the room gorgeous. I would highly, highly recommend Renaissance Floral.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

David and the Renaissance team designed a wedding right out of a movie for us. Our wedding was set for a rustic location, so my husband and I wanted to use a designer/florist who could take our venue to the next location. David delivered and then some. He created a one of a kind floral alter for us to stand in beneath the mountains that simply breathtaking. All of the details and thoughts put into flowers for the ceremony and reception were meticulous, right down to the gorgeous compass escort table.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Mallory · Married on 05/27/2017

We love David and Renaissance Floral Design. He is so passionate about his flowers and does an amazing job. He was also honest about his prices. I came to him with a budget and he did his best to stay within my budget. And the flowers!!! Wow. SO perfect. I loved how he listened to my ideas and was always communicating regarding my thoughts and views. I added pictures onto my pinterest and he used those pictures to make the bouquets and centerpieces I wanted. I think what made it so easy was I trusted him as the expert. He gets his flowers right from the producers so I knew they'd be of great quality. As a bride, allowing your florist to make the decisions regarding the flowers was the best decision I made. I knew he'd do exactly what I wanted because this is his passion and love. Please use him!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Catlady11317

Caitlyn · Married on 01/13/2017

Renaissance floral design created the most amazing floral designs for my wedding 1/13/17. I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding and somehow they made the most lush and vibrant flower bouquets and arrangements I'd ever seen. I couldn't dream of anything more beautiful for my wedding day. It's been three days and the flowers are still just as beautiful and fragrant as they were when the Renaissance team delivered them to the venue!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Hillary · Married on 07/30/2016

They were amazing! I got married on July 30th at the Sagamore and my flowers, lighting and rentals were all through David. Everything was perfect and so easy to work with even though I don't live near them.

Sent on 08/16/2016