Renaissance Catering Reviews

Renaissance Catering 4
  • Kat

Kat Pearlstein · Married on 04/21/2019

Amazing food and staff!

We used Renaissance for both our wedding catering, and our cake and could not have been happier. The entire staff is SO friendly and really goes out of their way to make your day special and easy! I have food allergies and they knew exactly how to work me and make sure that I did not have to worry at all on my day. Jessica was so friendly and dealt with me calling her and asking 500 questions leading up to my wedding day. On the day of, they worked quickly and had a beautiful display. They also went out of their way to help me when the wind was blowing my decor over & helped me put my cake topper in last minute. All of the guests absolutely loved the food and the cupcakes & cake. I highly recommend Renaissance if you are looking for delicious food, and a trustworthy and helpful team. Could not have been happier!

Sent on 04/23/2019

nancy · Married on 03/23/2019

Food was fabulous!

The food was awesome, the servers at the wedding we so great, they made sure I knew everything was under control. I did not worry for one minute about it that evening! So great to work with!!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Renaissance Catering 5
    Renaissance Catering 6

Christina · Married on 01/09/2019

Delicious and flexible

My (now) husband and I loved working with Renaissance Catering. We attended both the general tasting and a private tasting. After tasting so many delicious dishes we still hadn't decided what we wanted and they helped us come up with something that wasn't quite on the menu. They were also able to work with a couple of gluten free meals we needed without any issues. Not only did my family love thier food for my wedding, but when speaking to my older brother we discovered they also used this company a decade ago, and they still rave about thier wedding food to this day. Really there are a ton of options, and Chef Anthony seems pretty invested in making sure he can provide whatever dish you want.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Megan · Married on 12/02/2018

Very easy to work with and great food!

Renaissance catering was fantastic! I had a lot of questions and Jessica answered them all! I went with the silver package which included chair covers/sashes and a few other goodies that made my tables look truly beautiful. My guests were raving about the food all night.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Renaissance Catering 7
    Renaissance Catering 8
  • Marlyn

Marlyn Onwuemena · Married on 10/11/2018

Food was great!

Chef Tony was the best.. very sweet guy. He made sure my husband and I was happy. My husband loved the food dispite his picky ways with food., I was very impressed. My guests also loved the food. Price was affordable too.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Tasondra · Married on 09/14/2018

This was a last minute choice after finding out that our original caterer was a fraud.... on our wedding day! When I say that Renaissance Catering staff stepped in and did an AMAZING job, I mean it! For a last minute request for 100 people, the food was wonderful. The staff was absolutely professional and just the best ever! Thank you so much for accommodating my husband and I on our wedding day and making something that it could have been a bad experience into something amazing. The guests loved everything!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/21/2018

Everyone raved about how great our food was. The chicken Hawaiian and NY strip were so flavorful!! I can't say enough great things about our caterer. Thanks so much for the best day ever!!!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Jennie · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone said the food was amazing and it was!! For the price, the ease of working with them, and the service, I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. Renaissance really helped make our night perfect!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kari · Married on 03/04/2018

We had our wedding in Orlando, FL on March 4, 2018. We found the company at an expo and couldn't be happier with their service. We are still getting compliments on the food! The staff was friendly and professional. The food was amazing and they even packed us a to go tin for us to take to the hotel after the wedding! I would recommend this catering company to anyone for any event!
    - The Croly's

Sent on 04/11/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2017

Chef Tony and Rosie are amazing! We had the emerald package for our daughter's wedding and everything was awesome - the table linens, glassware, dinnerware, flatware, chair covers, food, service - everything was excellent - great staff!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Hope · Married on 05/27/2017

Renaissance catered our wedding last week, and we could not be happier. The staff was extremely professional, helpful, and went above and beyond our expectations. We heard nothing but great things about the food, and when we got to taste it later that night it was still delicious! From start to finish, these guys and gals take extremely good care of you. We were surprised that they even cut up and served the cakes and provided to go containers for our leftovers. When my husband mentioned he really wanted some of the crab cake appetizers that we missed during our photos, the staff brought over a whole plate they had saved for us! I cannot imagine a better experience than with Renaissance.

Sent on 05/31/2017

karina · Married on 04/30/2017

Awesome people who will help you make your wedding special and amazing. Their food was amazing and tasty. Everyone loved it! They really help you and provide everything. I totally recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/14/2017

They were awesome! Went out of their way with extra tastings, and were very flexible. The food was amazing- everyone was impressed. ??

Sent on 02/04/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/28/2016

Chef Anthony and his staff were amazing! To this day people still speak about how delicious their food was. He was professional and flexible with requests. We decided to have a buffet and the food was fresh and at a perfect temperature. He also provided our bar and needless to say our guests were very pleased. I would highly recommend working with Renaissance Catering.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Dana · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved the service and food provided by Renaissance. They are by far the most affordable caterer in the area, and I'm so glad we found them at a bridal show! The food was excellent, and the table settings were beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted. Their packages range from $25 a head to $70 a head, and we went with the basic one for forty people (including my husband and I, and our photographer). They made it so easy on our wedding day, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of a caterer in this area.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Dana · Married on 05/07/2016

No one can cook like Chef Tony!! His food is wonderful and so is their service! They are easy to work with and let you do multiple tastings. If you use Chef Tony you wont regret it! I have used him for multiple occasions and wouldn't use anyone else!

Sent on 02/22/2016

micheala · Married on 04/15/2016

Renaissance catering was so easy to deal with! The food was awesome and my guests continued to rave about the food several days after our wedding! They are very professional, friendly and efficient! Chef Tony mingled with the guests, you would have thought he was a friend of us all! Loved them and recommend them for any catered event!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 04/10/2016

Renaissance Catering did a phenomenal job for our wedding! First of all, the food was absolutely incredible! We have received several compliments from many of our guests saying that it was the best wedding food they'd ever eaten, and I agree! And there was SO MUCH food! We had 2 salads, 2 entrees, 2 sides, 2 vegetables, bread, champagne, and a coffee bar that were all provided by the caterer. They were amazing the day of the wedding and arrived very early, set up our tables exactly how we wanted and provided beautiful linens, chair covers and chair sashes. They made SO MUCH extra food that we had TONS of left overs, which they packaged up for us. The staff was very friendly and polite, very professional. The only single negative thing that I would say is that the bartender they provided looked miserable the entire time and wasn't really following the directions for one of our signature drinks, which the guests thought were horrible. That wasn't enough to bring down my rating though. It was a great company to work with, they really put a lot of thought into their menu and it just tasted out of this world!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Sandra · Married on 02/28/2016

Renaissance Catering was very professional and paid great attention to detail. I worked with Tony and Rosys on February 28th and they were amazing. I highly recommend working with them! Everything was on time and they are very flexible with anything you want and need. They are there to work with you and take all the stress off you. Never felt this way about a vendor before but I can promise you they are the best!!!

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 11/14/2015

I was supposed to have family cooking for my wedding but, my spirit told me that those plans wouldn't follow through. So, my mom and I tried to get a caterer we knew to cater the wedding. He was charging $4500 and we just did not have that. Therefore, I went to a tiny bridal show in Maitland in hopes of finding a caterer 4 months til the wedding (yikes!). I almost left because I was disappointed how there were not that many caterers there. Once again, my spirit led me to a room that was close to the exit, and I dropped my name and info off in their box. A nice lady contacted me and scheduled a tasting. The first caterer didn't even give me a tasting! The first bite had my husband sold and he's a picky eater. The price sold me! It was way more affordable for my mom and I. The chef and his wife were very pleasant to work with and I was stuffed every time I did a tasting because he gave us so much food! (That's right. I had two tastings!) Thank you so much for the very wonderful job you did at the wedding. Everyone loved the food!

Sent on 11/24/2015

This Catering company is amazing! Chef Tony never says no and has figured out a way to make my specialty bars look and taste amazing! This will be 5th time we have hired Chef Tony!

Sent on 12/10/2014

kamisha · Married on 09/26/2015

The best way to describe this group of professionals is amazing. Anthony and Rosie were beyond wonderful. Pricing was perfect! We had the most delicious dinner while accommodating all of my guests and received so many compliments about the food and service. The servers were so attentive and even enjoyed themselves as well. I can't express how much I appreciated having them. I look forward to working with them again and would suggest them for any event!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

AMAZING FOOD!!! I had several special requests as many of my guests had allergies and Renaissance was able to accommodate everyone! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer! Everyone loved the food- I am still hearing about how wonderful it tasted.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Theresa · Married on 04/19/2015

Chef Tony and Rosie, along with their staff are awesome! The wedding packages available were a great value for all that was delivered. The food was delicious! All of our guests loved everything prepared. Thank you for making our wedding day so special. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Eliza · Married on 03/28/2015

Renaissance Catering was seriously a lifesaver for our wedding! One week before the wedding, I found out that our original caterer was a scammer. I called Renaissance and they put me on their schedule and put the menu together for me the very next day! It was such a relief and I'm so grateful for their service and professionalism! Everyone raved about the food, and the bartender was GREAT!
    Definitely recommend!