Remy Reed Reviews

25 Reviews for Remy Reed

1 User photo

Remy Reed 1

Shaomei · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I was visiting Oahu for the first time this past August and was looking for someone to do my hair and makeup for a fun beach photoshoot I had planned. Originally, I planned on just going to the makeup counter at Sephora at the Ala Moana Center but I'm glad I changed my mind! I found Remy through her 5 stars reviews and amazing portfolio <3 She was very responsive and provided suggestions for me with doing my hair and makeup. The start to finish process ran smoothly, was fun, and the overall look was amazing! <3 Also, I made it to the shoot with just enough time to spare. Thank you so much girl! I can't wait to work with you again down the road <3

Abby Mariott · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Remy is amazing! I traveled to Oahu from Seattle for our intimate wedding and found her on Insta. I booked her for wedding day hair and makeup without meeting her (so no trial run, scary!) and have no regrets! She’s so sweet and GOOD at what she does. I had natural makeup (with airbrush) and wavy textured hair, she even placed my little flower crown accessory for me. Look no further ladies.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kenna · Married on 10/13/2018

So first off, Remy is my sister. You might think I'm just doing this because she told me to but anyone who has sisters knows we're honest and I mean it when I say, she's good. I'm a photographer and the ONLY makeup artist I've been happy with is Remy. Specifically her ability to make skin look natural and ridiculously healthy no matter the skin type or color of our model. Her natural look is perfect every time but she knows how to get weird and have fun too so don't be afraid to get creative.

Chanel · Married on 09/29/2018

Remy was AMAZING! She did a great job on myself and 3 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked SO beautiful for my special day and the makeup looked awesome in photos. Not only is she a talented makeup artist but she is also very punctual. I had two trials with her before the wedding day and she was early each time. She is also an absolute sweetheart!

Annie · Married on 09/19/2018

Remy is the sweetest MUA!
    She is quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have. It was a pleasure to have her do my make up and hair. You won’t find anyone else like Remy! Book her now!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Haven · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely loved working with Remy. I initially selected Remy because she really knows how to take the natural beauty an individual has and show it off to its fullest. And then once I met Remy I knew she was the perfect pick for me. She worked with me to create the perfect bridal look. Natural but polished. Not only was she really great to work with she was also very generous with her time. We did a trial makeup and hair session as well as many further conversations about the styling by text and email. She is very kind, responsive, helpful, and reliable. Not only is Remy amazing but she also gathered a great group of women to help with my wedding party's hair and makeup the day of the wedding. Each stylist was was fun to interact with and it was really great getting to watch all of them put their artist skills to work on my beloved friends and family. I 100% would book Remy again for any special occasion and I have already begun to recommend her to friends!

Aaron · Married on 08/24/2018

Remy did an amazing job on my wife’s makeup. And one thing I was not expecting was to get asked how I liked my wife’s makeup to be. What was my favorite look on her. I feel like Remy took what I had to offer and what my wife wanted and the result was PERFECT! We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Susan · Married on 08/10/2018

Remy was so kind, gentle, and professional! She did makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, and myself for my wedding and everything turned out beautifully. The whole process was painless and very relaxing, which was exactly what we needed on our big day. Thanks again, Remy!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Denise · Married on 07/25/2018

I was visiting from out of town and Remy was referred by my photographer. She made it super easy to explain what my personal issues were, as well as helped me achieve the look I wanted.. most importantly, she made me feel like me, but a beautiful version of me(if that makes sense haha) I have thin hair and she made it look fuller than it's ever looked before. She was sooo sweet and gave me tips along the way about what she was doing and which products she recommended. It was also so convenient
    that she came to our hotel also. She had a whole set up and it was just so much more comfortable having everything done in the comfort of our own space. I would def recommend Remy to anyone looking for hair and makeup on Oahu.

Colby · Married on 06/15/2018

Remy was such an amazing artist to work with! I found Remy on Instagram and instantly fell in love with her natural but glamorous makeup. She was so fun and relaxed and made me feel super comfortable. She also managed to even out my skin tone (I tend to be pretty pink/red) and give me a beautiful glowy look while keeping me super natural and not cakey looking. I would definitely reccomend Remy!

Kitri · Married on 05/12/2018

Remy is a beautiful soul, and an amazing makeup artist! She made me feel so comfortable, relaxed and beautiful. After sharing with her what I envisioned, she executed it perfectly. Thank you Remy!

Resham · Married on 12/30/2017

Remy did an amazing job with my wedding makeup. At first, I didn't have a clear picture of what I wanted besides something relatively natural that looked like me. Remy helped me think about how I wanted to look and feel, and she pulled it off perfectly on our wedding day. Thank you, Remy!

joyce · Married on 10/10/2017

Remy was incredibly helpful with everything leading up to the wedding and the day of! Amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Daniela · Married on 09/27/2017

Remy is your go to! Not only is she professional but she really devotes herself and makes you feel like the Hawaiian princess that you are. She did my make up and hair for my wedding and I was beyond pleased and my make up stayed on all day which is HUGE given the fact that you don’t always know what to expect from the weather. Thank you Remy for making me look my best on my special day! - Daniela Bruce (Aulani 2017)

Candice · Married on 08/20/2017

I am so glad I got my makeup done by Remy! I love that it was not heavy and I looked like myself.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jessie · Married on 07/22/2017

Remy did my makeup very light and natural looking. It was exactly how I had described what I wanted. She made sure to involve me in every step of the way, making sure I liked each thing she did. I was very comfortable and and Remy made me feel very relaxed. I definitely will be using her again.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Andie · Married on 07/04/2017

Remy is a kind and amazing artist. She really listens to what look you are truly going for! So happy with everything!!

Cheis · Married on 06/29/2017

Remy was an awesome choice for a make up artist. After discussing what type of look I was going for she went to work and made it happen. Couldn't have been happier !!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/11/2017

Remy Reed did makeup for all the female members of my family for a special family gathering. I received so many compliments on my makeup as did my mother. I highly recommend Remy Reed for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Remy Reed's reply:

Thank you so much!!

Malerie · Married on 03/25/2017

Remy is super talented. She did an amazing job on my wedding make up. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/18/2017

I hired Remy for my beach wedding and she is the best! She made me feel comfortable, confident and whimsical. She used an airbrush style which was SO QUICK and looked amazing! My skin was so smooth and soft looking I felt like a princess on a beach. She is easy to talk to and will make any adjustments you like. Highly recommended! :)

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2016

Remy did my makeup on my wedding. She made me feel very comfortable. I had a very memorable time getting ready for the happiest day of my life. Thank you for making me look so beautiful for my wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Mariko · Married on 02/27/2016

Remy did the makeup for my wedding. She was professional and friendly. I asked for a natural look and she made my skin glow. She even gave me advice for skin treatment the week prior.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Chloe · Married on 08/24/2018

Remy was amazing and so talented. She did my make up for my wedding day, She was very professional and was able to give me the look I was hoping for. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/28/2018