Remix Weddings Reviews

77 Reviews for Remix Weddings

1 User photo

Remix Weddings 1

Joshua Powell · Married on 02/17/2019

fantastic DJ! made our wedding run smooth!

DJ Craig made our wedding better than it would have been otherwise...honestly. He did more than just do an awesome job of DJing, he was helpful and involved with any snag or problem we had. He was enthusiastic and genuinely interested in us and our guests being comfortable and having a good time. We had some problems with other vendors but Craig was easy, helpful, and positive. I can't recommend him enough. He was worth more than we paid. Really, get this guy. You won't regret it!

• Alyssa

Alyssa Cohn · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience!

We absolutely loved having Mitch as part of our wedding day! All of the music at our ceremony and reception was wonderful and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome Mitch was and what a great time they had! We are so glad we had Mitch and Remix Weddings as part of our special day. Planning can be overwhelming at times, but Mitch made everything so easy, including having the most organized website with a wedding countdown and music selection lists. Having top songs for each wedding category helped in choosing songs when we had no idea where to begin.
    Mitch, we can't thank you enough for everything you did to make the planning process so easy, all of your help, and the wonderful time we had, along with our guests, on our wedding day! :)

Chelsey Koepsell · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazingggg!

I cannot say enough great things about Remix Weddings, the entire process was super easy and the experience was amazing. Craig truly made me feel so at ease and was so helpful leading up to the wedding; and he was amazing at the wedding. If there wasn't a noise ordinance where we got married I would have had him there all night! Remix Weddings is worth every penny! They are so great at what they do and your DJ is a super important part of your wedding! Go with Remix Weddings you won't regret it!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2018

Remix Rocks!!

How lucky we were to have Mitch as our DJ for our wedding. We didn't think we would find the right DJ for our wedding, until we spoke to Mitch on the phone. We are so thankful for that initial conversation! I can't imagine what a huge mistake it would've been to not have Remix Weddings at our wedding! We had 2 face to face meetings with Mitch and he set our minds at ease! He was ready for anything and everything! So thankful he and Remix Weddings were available! Mitch was absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

We hired DJ Mitch Fortune for our wedding ceremony and reception and he was amazing! All my guests had the best time dancing the night away, and we have a rowdy bunch to please! I would recommend DJ Mitch Fortune to anyone and everyone. He was so easy to work with, professional and I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything the day-of.

Jillian · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible!!

We are so happy Mitch was part of our wedding day. Our guests had an amazing time and have been raving how much fun our dance party was. Mitch was the perfect emcee for the reception. Everything was seamless and he was so professional about the event - we completely trusted him to read the crowd and create the playlist based on our request for fun dance music (with a heavy emphasis on late 90's songs). There was no awkward start of the dance party - we started off with a bang with the first song!

Mitch, thank you so much for meeting with us in person the Thursday before our wedding. It totally put us at ease and. My dad now compares every other wedding (band or DJ) against the incredible dance party we had at our wedding. He hasn't found any that have come close yet!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 08/04/2018

Our search for someone to DJ our wedding began at a wedding convention in Asheville, in February of 2018. DJ Kipper was in attendance with Remix Weddings, and we were immediately drawn to his bubbly personality and professionalism. He and the other employees of Remix made it clear that they were not just "wedding DJs," they were real DJs who also DJ weddings. Kipper met us several times throughout the planning process to discuss our vision, and had us make some playlists on Spotify to give him an idea of our taste in music and what we were aiming for.

On the wedding day, he provided music during the ceremony, a microphone for our reader, and music for our reception. The mix and flow of songs throughout the evening was brilliant. Our dance floor was busy the entire time! He played specific songs to bring different generations of guests onto the dance floor, and also read and responded to the crowd. I'm not much of a dancer, but I danced all night at my own wedding because of Kipper!

Remix Weddings 2

Dina · Married on 07/06/2018

Remix was wonderful to work with. My questions were answered promptly and Mitch and DJ Love made it easy and enjoyable! I would totally use them again!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Kipper killed it! He was so kind during the planning process, gave me great suggestions on wedding planning and details that extended outside the purview of music, and was cool as a cucumber on the day of the wedding which made me feel better because the day can be very stressful. He was super professional, and then nailed the music 100%. It was one great dance party, which is the whole reason I didn't elope in the first place. I wanted a dance party for my friends and family, and Kipper delivered. The dance floor was bumping for the entirety of the reception -- even my husband's grandfather (who is on oxygen!!) was out there getting his groove on! Kipper's expertise and friendly personality were some of the highlights of my wedding planning process. So many people have commented that it was the most fun wedding they've been to, and I can say a large part of that was Kipper's doing. Thank you, Kipper, for being such a wonderful and integral part of our wedding!

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Mitch did an amazing job at our wedding. Mitch is extremely professional and he checked in with us leading up to the wedding to make sure he knew what we were looking for. Then during the event itself he did such a great job with the music and reading the crowd. The dance floor was packed the whole time and Mitch did a great job catering to the whole crowd.

Kaylie · Married on 05/20/2018

I cannot even begin to explain how happy my husband and I,along with my family and friends with Mitch Fortune and his amazing DJ skills!

We had every guest on the dance floor all night and that is exactly what my family and I wanted! The lights were unbelievable, it was all so much better than I could have ever imagined and we truly had every guest the next day saying Mitch was one of the best DJs they have seen at a wedding and that they all had a blast!

Thank you Mitch for helping to make all my wedding dreams come true!

Sara · Married on 04/21/2018

Hiring Craig was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. He was very organized and professional leading up to the big day and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Music was a super high priority for us and all of the ceremony music, intros, and special dances went off without a hitch. Thanks, Craig!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Ryan was awesome!!!! We were the first people to have a wedding at our venue. It was a new hotel. DJ Ryan went to check out the venue for electrical requirements and to scout the space on his own before we met. Our meeting before the event was an instant click. He is professional, but fun. He knew all the genres/ artists my husband and I mentioned which ranged from dancehall to old school drum and bass. He made suggestions and offered examples of past successes.
    On the day, he was on time and dressed nicely. The prelude music fit our theme of happy and in love. The processional was seamless, the mic for the minister and sound levels were perfect. We had a major focus on the dance party and DJ Ryan brought the party. He had the older people up dancing and singing in the beginning, and by midnight when it was just the under 40s, he was playing old school favorites of my husband and friends. He read the crowd and kept it going. He was professional, on time, and a lot of fun.
    I am glad we went with the Ultimate Party Package. the ballroom lacked in decor and the up-lights added so much to the room.

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Craig went above and beyond what we could have asked for in a wedding DJ! He traveled to Virginia beach for our wedding, which is not close to where he normally operates. Before the wedding, we were able to discuss our timeline and music choices with him, which made the process of organizing the reception so much easier. He was able to get any song that we requested even if it wasn't already available on his portal. He was even able to find some of the more obscure ones we requested. He traveled to Virginia Beach to DJ for our wedding

On the day of the wedding, Craig set up well ahead of time, including uplighting which looked amazing. He was there to coordinate every detail from the grand entrance and first dance to the toasts and cake cutting. When we needed more time to talk with family and friends during dinner, he was also able to discretely adjust the timeline to accommodate our needs without our guests noticing. This made us feel relaxed throughout the reception, knowing that everything was taken care of without us having to do any of the work or stress about the timing.

As for the party, Craig did an awesome job keeping everyone dancing all night! We requested some songs ahead of time, but we mostly let him use his DJ skills and knowledge to run the show. He played a great mix of new songs and classics to keep everyone engaged and having fun from the kids to the grandparents. The dance floor was full the entire night. Many of our guests commented that this was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding and that the flow of the reception was perfect. We could not agree more! Our wedding day was perfect and a huge part of this was due to Craig!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Mitch Fortune is the best of the best! You will never regret the decision to use him or his company! Very professional, very responsive, easy to use system for picking music, mixes the music flawlessly, and works great with all age groups from kids to the grandparents. He had our whole group dancing, and it was absolutely perfect! Worth every penny. If you’re debating between a cheaper Dj and remix- go with remix- I promise you they will not disappoint! We couldn’t have been happier and we got so many compliments on the DJ and his mixing ability!
    I would choose Remix over and over again! If you can get Mitch- grab him early he books up fast :) I would give more stars if I could!

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Kipper and remix weddings were fabulous! Kipper played a range of music that kept people on the dance floor all night. I received so many compliments on my DJ selection! Highly recommend!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Craig was so helpful and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process. He went above and beyond our expectations and played all that we requested and songs we loved that we forgot to request. The website portal is above and beyond the competition! If you are a bride wanting to make the wedding planning process easier, I highly recommend Craig and Remix Weddings.

Ruth · Married on 09/01/2017

Craig Loveland and Remix Weddings was the best! He was very professional and provided an amazing service. I had a hard time making final decisions on song choices or even other odd decisions in the wedding, but he had a good idea of what I would like and picked out the perfect music for every mood. He included my guests to keep the evening moving and fun. He had so many useful resources on his website that made me plan for things I never would have thought to plan for. He made our special night even more incredible. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Landon · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely loved Mitch. He put us at ease from day one when we met to discuss our timeline for the day/night and our preferences on music. We had him do the music for both our ceremony and reception. The online portal was really easy to access and helped us all stay on the same page. We wanted a really great dance party during the reception and Mitch made sure that happened. He knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. We had multiple guests come up to us during the reception and after the wedding to comment on how great he was.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Mitch with Remix was AMAZING. We knew we found our DJ after the first phone call. He was always quick to respond to any questions, and their online portal for music was perfect for planning. Everything with him was so easy, and we had a great time meeting him in person before our wedding (we came up from Florida). Not only did he play the music we loved, but he read the people on the dance floor so well, and everyone told us what a great time they had. We would not change a single thing about our wedding, and Mitch truly gave us a reception for everyone to remember. My husband's 90-year old grandma was even out dancing with sunglasses on. Thank you Remix!

Dewayne · Married on 06/11/2017

Craig Loveland DJ'd our event. He was amazing! We had so much fun and I have to give Craig the credit. First and foremost, Craig Loveland was as professional as they come. His equipment and set up were perfect. He arrived at our event well in advance of our start time and had everything set up before the first guest arrived. And I don't care what venue you may have, he would be able to satisfy your needs.

What impressed me so about Craig was his ability to engage everyone. His personality and humor were key in the success of our event, and very appropriate. I have Craig to thank for everyone having a such a great time. For any future event, Craig's not only my first choice; he's my only choice.

I just had to write this review because I know how much time, planning and money goes into your event, and you want it to be a success. So do yourself a favor and check him out. You will be glad you did!

Andy · Married on 05/28/2017

Mitch is great. Rating him a 5/5 on things like flexibility, patience, temperment, and passion for what he does. We dragged our feet on getting him our timeline, music, and game plan on just about everything. None of that was an issue for him. All of our conversations with him were collaborative. He's not the DJ that will hijack your event and play whatever he wants. And he's not the 60 year old church DJ that you're afraid your parents are going to pick for you. He acts, looks, and fits the part. We'd never met Mitch face to face before the wedding. In the end, we're very glad we chose him. If you're looking for a sure thing and a guy that's got the skills to manage your party, choose Mitch. Oh one last thing... b/c of weather, we didn't set up a separate cocktail hour area we'd intended to. Mitch proactively offered a refund. I'm telling you, if you give him the DJ responsibilities, it becomes a part of your event you won't have to stress out about any longer.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Mitch was awesome! We used Remix for our ceremony and reception, and the music was perfect. The music selection that Mitch played kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! The online system they use for selecting songs (must play/do not play/special songs/ etc.) was SO easy to use and so convenient. All communication was prompt and any questions I had were answered in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend Remix to anyone getting married in the Asheville area!

Rachael · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Kipper was wonderful from planning to execution. He listened to all of our wants for cocktail hour, dinner and dance party!