Reminisce Video Productions Reviews

61 | Southington, CT

61 Reviews for Reminisce Video Productions

Peter · event on: 12/09/2011

The event was actually a community theatre production of a comedy. Reminisce Video went out the way to make sure this production was professionally recorded.

Sent on 01/24/2012
  • F

Kelly · Married on 11/18/2011

Steven Kalivas did a wonderful job with our wedding video. He showed up early, was extremely professional, responsive, thoughtful, and talented. The final product was very impressive. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Gary · Married on 09/03/2011

Stephen from Reminisce Video Productions provided a wonderful service at our wedding last September. The final product was spectacular and looked great in HD. I highly recommend using RVP for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2012

ROBERT · Married on 08/15/2009

Steve Kalivas did a fantastic job for us in preserving our wedding memories in video format! The layout of the video was very creative and really captured what we were looking for in a professional video service! My wife, Charlene, and I would recommend Steve's service to ANY couple looking for someone to film and edit their wedding memories at a great value! THANKS STEVE!!! ROBERT AND CHARLENE MCNALLY

Sent on 01/15/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Steven went above and beyond in order to capture every special moment of our wedding day! We are so happy with our wedding video! The packages/prices are very affordable! So glad we made the decision to book with Reminisce Video!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2014

We can't thank Steve enough for capturing our special day! His prices were unbeatable and he's really just an all-around great guy. Not to mention we got our video back after only two weeks!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Eva · Married on 09/08/2012

Throughout the whole process, Steve was always very responsive, professional, and willing to help. He worked with me by modifying his package slightly so I could get exactly what I wanted out of our wedding video. He also has a very quick turn around time - we had an edited video in our hands in four weeks! He also gives you all the raw footage, which is great, so if we ever want to see the parts that didn't make it into the video, we have it available. He was able to catch some great moments that we hadn't noticed the day of our wedding. Overall great job!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Karolina · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a lot of fun working with Steven! He is very professional, on time and stayed for the whole wedding! We love our trailer video and cannot wait to get the full length one! Just the trailer brought happy tears to my eyes as i felt I was reliving the big day! The day goes by really fast but with the video it feels like you are right there all over again! Pictures don't do the same job. Steven captured many fun moments that we missed while we were busy running around. Definitely recommend! Best money we have spent on the wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2011

Steve is a great guy who knows how the wedding industry can rip people off and doesn't feel the need to do so. Videography is his "side" business, his creative outlet, and he charges much less than people with full-time videography businesses. We worried that this would mean compromising quality, but we met both with him as well as a husband-wife team with decades of experience and triple the price, and his product was much better. More cutting edge, more tasteful, more us. We had a technical issue with raw footage discs not playing, but he immediately resolved it when we contacted him and paid for all associated shipping costs. We haven't had a chance yet to check these discs, but I'm not rushing to it because I'm confident in his professionalism with handling any issues if there were any. We got much more than we paid for, and I couldn't be happier. He was friendly, punctual, respectful of our wishes, and turned out a great product that showed a lot of thought and attention to detail.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Reid · Married on 12/31/2016

3.5

Steve has years of experience and loves what he does; it is evident in every shot!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2011

Steven was really great! He caught all the most important moments of my wedding day. I watched the wedding video now and I laugh and cry. He had such a lower price than others that had been recommended to me and I was not disappointed. Thanks again Steven.

Sent on 02/13/2012