Reminisce Video Productions Reviews

61 | Southington, CT

61 Reviews for Reminisce Video Productions

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2016

If I could give Steve 10 stars, I would! We went back and forth over whether or not to hire a videographer. Not because we didn't WANT to, but simply because we could not afford it. I came across Reminisce Video Productions here on WeddingWire and after checking out his website, which clearly breaks down his packages and prices (no hidden charges/fees) we decided to move forward. Steve was so easy to work with, and very responsive. He made the entire process a breeze. Steve was unavailable to shoot our wedding, so his associate, Wayne, did. He was so much fun! Our wedding party had a blast with him!! But, what really blew me away was the finished product. The video is much more than we imagined it could be, and we are THRILLED. To any bride on the fence with videography... reach out to Steve at Reminisce Video!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Bronwen · Married on 06/25/2016

Steve was so great to work with - always responsive, wanting to know what was important for him to catch on video, completely on time, and even kept the wedding party to schedule on the day. I have to say he was by far the most reasonable videographer, too. He got along great with us and the photographers and was a lot of fun to have with us on the day. We loved the dvds we received of the 20 minutes video and raw footage. We had a blast watching them especially since Steve caught so many things on camera that I missed on the day. I am so glad I decided to go with a videographer, and Steve no less! If you are on the fence about getting one, I promise you will be so glad you picked Reminisce Video.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Steve was amazing! We weren't going to have a videographer at first because of the cost but he was able to work with us until everyone was happy with the price and package! I am so glad that we hired him. He was flexible and worked so well with our other vendors. Our video was fantastic and ift only took a month to receive it! He was recommended to us by my sister in law who loved him and I recommended him to two other brides who have decided to book with him. Great work and prices! Definitely use him!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Gina · Married on 10/02/2015

I can not say enough good things about Steve from Reminisce Video Productions! He was super helpful and accommodating! Steve made my groom and I as well as the guests, feel at ease. Our wedding video is amazing and truly captured the wonderful events of our special day! I would highly recommend Reminisce Video Productions for your special day! Steve did amazing work for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Our wedding video came out amazing! I could not be happier with the overall feel of the video & he captured all of our favorite moments! Steve was a great guy and fun to have around, he helped the kids to warm up to the camera as well. I definitely recommend him! :)

Sent on 12/08/2014

Made a video for my photo booth company based on great footage taken a mutual event. Nice guy in general and really awesome at what he does. Thanks again Steven!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Diane · Married on 08/22/2014

We contracted with Steve to be our videographer for our wedding, and we were so happy we found him. He was always so nice, and very prompt to respond to all of our questions. He was also so flexible to tailor his package to fit our specific needs. We received our video in less than a month, and really enjoyed reliving the night through his lens.

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/14/2014

Not only did Steve do an amazing job with our wedding video, but he was great to work with. From the moment we met Steve we really liked him and knew we didn't have to interview another videography. He clearly loves what he does which shows in his quality of work. He was very helpful through the entire process, answering any questions we had. The day of, people didn't even realize he was taking video half the time. He captured some great moments on film including ones we had forgotten about. If any bride and groom questions whether or not they should hire a vidoegrapher - it is well worth it! Pictures are nice but having the actual video to watch over and over again is wonderful. We've already watched ours multiple times. Besides doing great work, the prices Reminisce Video Productions charges are very reasonable. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Megan · Married on 06/08/2014

Steve was awesome! He made us feel comfortable with him since Day One. He was one of our best decisions on our big day! Steve is professional, kind and talented. He was unobtrusive and worked very well with our other vendors. You couldn't choose anyone better than Steve for your video needs! He started at 1pm for our getting ready shots and he didn't leave till after the last song was played! Steve is a great part if any team!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Steve was a pleasure to work with! He went above and beyond to accommodate us. His pricing was so much lower than all the others but his work was amazing. We received our video less than 1 month after the date of our wedding and it could not have been more perfect. We laughed, we cried, we cried again and laughed so more. It was put together with so much thought. Thank you steve for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Julie · Married on 05/17/2014

I highly recommend Steve for your wedding videography. We were not planning on hiring a videographer at first, but we are so glad we decided to use Reminisce video. He was easy to plan with and always responded to e-mails clearly and quickly. He had a fair price for a wonderful product. Our DVD came shortly after our wedding, and the final video was really nice to see. He recorded some moments that bring back happy memories. I am so glad Steve captured our wedding day on film.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Reminisce Video was outstanding. Steven was highly professional and was very flexible in his packages and willing to work with us as we only wanted the wedding ceremony videotaped. The video quality is excellent and he did a great job capturing every important aspect of the ceremony. He was very quick to deliver the video after the wedding. We got the final edited version in just one week! We recommend reminisce Video Productions most highly!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Andrew · Married on 11/10/2013

Steve's video skills are the best of the best. We are so trilled with our video and the turn around in which we received the final product. We are thankful for all the hard work he put into our special day and would not recommend anyone but Steve when looking for a videographer.

Andrew and Amy

Sent on 01/07/2014

Ana · Married on 10/12/2013

I chose Reminisce Videos because they ultimately had the best prices with the best package in all of CT! We recently received our wedding video after only a few weeks since our wedding. It was done perfectly. We truly received the best treatment. Steve always returned all of my emails right away and even hand delivered my wedding video to me!
    They captured every important moment of our wedding and we can thank Reminisce Video for all of our beautiful memories caught on tape forever! I highly recommend them! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kaylyn · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Steven and Reminisce Video Productions! He was professional from beginning to end, and always answered questions in a timely manner. We absolutely love how our video came out, and my family is raving about it as well. He hand delivered it so we could have it in time for Thanksgiving. I cannot believe the quality of the video for the price we paid. We initially were not going to get a videographer, but are SO happy we did, and couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special day. He was there from getting ready to the end of the day, and was not intrusive, but still was able to get great footage. The day was busy and went by fast, so I really enjoyed watching what everyone else was doing and the fun they were having. He also took some amazing still photographs which I loved having included in parts of the video. I highly recommend Steven for videography services - he is the best! Thank you again!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Marcia · Married on 09/21/2013

Steve was amazing! From beginning to end he made the process so easy. He was able to work around our budget and provided us with an amazing video of our day. Steve is unlike other videographers - he is completely up front with all of his costs, personable, proffessional and litterally spent the whole day with us from the time we were getting ready until all of our guests had left the venue.

If you are looking for a personable, professional, affordable videographer that is willing to go the extra mile to help make your day perfect..... Do yourself a HUGE favor and call Steve!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Crystle

Crystle · Married on 09/13/2013

We originally hired Steve to film our wedding based off of his competitive pricing. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first because his pricing was one of the best we could find. He communicated well via email and phone throughout my planning process and was very responsive. When the big day came, I could not have been more pleased. He was there the whole time, and was willing to be there as early as I wanted. When we got the video, we cried! It recapped our day perfectly, and we also have all the raw footage. Many places will charge you similar prices just for raw footage. I'm so glad we went with Reminisce for our video, it's great pricing and service!

I'd been told my many married friends that their biggest regret was not having videography services - do yourself a favor and call Reminisce Video Productions!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Dimpi · Married on 08/31/2013

After working with many vendors for our wedding, we found Steven to be the most accommodating, sincere & dedicated to capturing our wedding weekend. He was no doubt our favorite vendor! Novice to Indian weddings, he went above & beyond to learn all of our traditions in detail.

We would highly recommend Steven to any bride & groom who is looking to work with a highly professional videographer for a very reasonable price. After hiring Steven, there will be nothing to worry about. He is easy to reach via email/phone & prompt with replies unlike other wedding vendors. Further, he is self-motivated to deliver a product that you will no doubt be happy with! And on top of all that, he is such a nice guy! Hiring Steven was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Thank-you Steven for making our wedding weekend so memorable! We wish you much continued success! Dimpi & Dev

Sent on 10/16/2013

Christine · Married on 06/22/2013

Steven was wonderful to work with. He is such a nice and funny guy! He really captured all aspects of our wedding perfectly, and the price is unbeatable! I would definitely recommend the highest package, it comes with a short 15 minute video set to music. Me and my husband got it and love it! It's very nice to be able to share the highlights of our wedding without making people watch the entire wedding. I would definitely recommend Reminisce Video for any wedding, and especially for brides on a budget. You won't beat the quality, service, or professionalism that you will find with this company.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Steve video taped our wedding this past weekend and we are so happy we hired him! Both my husband and I are a little camera shy and do not like a lot of attention from cameras so we were a little nervous with the photographer and video there but we both loved the idea of having a video to really keep the memory alive of such a special day. We hardly noticed Steve the entire night he was so good at what he does not intrusive at all. Also, he is very friendly and easy to talk to so that you feel comfortable with him right away. We definitely recommend hiring them for your wedding and also they are much more affordable than any other company we looked at. Can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 06/06/2013
  • deanna5776

DEANNA · Married on 05/24/2013

Steve was very easy to work with from the 1st meeting right up until the end of the wedding. Very professional. His prices were awesome. We had last minute changes in location due to rain and he was there for all of it and so helpful. I have not received the final product yet but I have no doubt it will be amazing.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2013

Steven was our videographer, we highly recommend him! He was my favorite vendor from the wedding! He was very accomodating, so nice, and responded to all my emails very quickly! He never let me feel like I was bothering him, which I did get from other vendors! We received our video in less than three weeks, received copies of our edited video, all unedited footage on dvds & all original tapes he used! I even had last minute requests for editing that Steven was happy to accomidate. We are so happy with the quality of the video! He really captured our day perfectly! The editing choices were great and just made it a special video. On top of the wonderful work, these services are affordable compared to other videographer services, you really get more than you pay for! He also puts no time constraints on your wedding day and will come as early as you like and stay all night, no extra charge! I would stop looking for a videographer, you will be very happy! Thank you Steven for being a true professional, doing a wonderful job and thanks for being a nice guy!! Lisa & Mario

Sent on 06/10/2013

Laura · Married on 05/11/2013

Steve Kalivas from Reminisce video was amazing - we highly recommend him. We had contacted Steve early on in our wedding planning to learn about his services, price and availability - but based on our wedding budget were on the fence about officially booking a videographer. At the last minute we decided to go for it - luckily Steve was still available and we truly couldn't be happier. Our wedding day went by so fast and we were so overwhelmed that it was a true experience to watch the video. Steve really captured our day beautifully - from the special moments of our first look and ceremony to all the action on the dance floor - he even included the pictures from our Photo Booth to a song at the end of the video. Steve was one of our favorite vendors - we both felt comfortable with him from the start, he is very responsive, dependable and professional. The packages and the music are customizable and the prices are extremely reasonable. He worked great with our photographer and he wasn't in the way at all! We had our video in about 3 weeks - we received 3 copies of the video, the tapes from the day and the complete raw footage. Everyone we have shown the video to has loved the creative way our wedding day was put together in video format and the quality was outstanding. I have recommended him to all my friends who are engaged/soon to be engaged.

We are so glad that we decided to do a video of our wedding day and couldn't have asked for a better videographer! Great value and amazing service - Thanks again Steve! Laura and John

Sent on 07/09/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2012

I would HIGHLY recommend Reminisce Video Productions to any bride/groom who is looking for a videographer. He was professional, dependable, understanding, and made sure I was extremely happy with the final video. Everyone I have shown my wedding video to has simply loved it. He took amazing footage of the wedding and put it together beautifully. Never once did I feel like I was being videotaped...I hardly knew he was there yet he captured my entire day from start to finish!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Candace · Married on 06/30/2012

Steve Kalivas is awesome! Professional, courteous, thoughful - these are only a few of the adjectives that even begin to express my experience with him. From the first contact, I was confident in Steve's ability to capture my son and daughter-in-law's wedding in a meaningful and beautiful way. The finished product is spectacular! I am thrilled to recommend his services to anyone - thanks again Steve!

Sent on 07/30/2012