Reminisce Video Productions Reviews

68 Reviews for Reminisce Video Productions

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing work!

Steve goes above and beyond to make your day special and the turnaround time to see your special day is incredible. He zoomed our ceremony and reception for our out of state guests. He also assisted in setting up a zoom toast at our reception for our family in Ireland. He does amazing work and we are forever grateful for everything that he did to make our day special.

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Laura

Laura D. · Married on 10/10/2020

He was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Steve literally became the backbone to my wedding. He was amazing, punctual, and professional.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible!!!

Steve video'd our wedding and was very accommodating when we had to change the date last minute due to COVID. He even ran a zoom meeting so that family and friends who couldn't come we're able to be a part of our day! He is personable and a lot of fun! We had a blast and the videos he provided captured our day perfectly!!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Debbie B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Would hire him again in a heartbeat

Steven was the best to work with. He made us laugh while we were getting ready. My husband forgot his cuff links and without hesitation he offered to bring it to him. He used a drone while we were taking photos. Everybody loved the footage we got from it. We got the videos back very quickly, which he dropped off at our house. They came out great and we can’t stop watching them

Sent on 11/05/2020

Ana C. · Married on 09/25/2020

A must have vendor for your wedding

It’s true when you hear, leaving out videography will be your biggest regret. We found Steve through recommendation and were excited about his option to pay after the wedding. When we had to postpone for COVID he was extremely flexible and accommodating. Now the good stuff: our video came so incredibly fast, just about a month later for the highlight video, 20 min music video and a full length video. I love all three and the quality is just amazing. He captured all the perfect moments and I will cherish this video forever. Seriously worth every penny. Book him!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen K. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful!

Steven is wonderful! He worked so well with our photographer and even came out to our first look, though it was beyond the contracted time. Words simply cannot express how grateful I am to have had him capture our wedding day!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Amber

Amber C. · Married on 08/01/2020

No need to look any further! Reminisce Video is the way to go!

Getting engaged and planning a wedding can become so overwhelming so quickly.
    I looked for videographers and I was so disappointed, until I found Steven at Reminisce Video!
    He was exactly what I wanted!
    He captured my entire wedding day and blended it into a beautiful natural video. He used a drone to highlight amazing features of our venue. Steven not only encapsulated our most special day, he went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Minutes before walking down the isle Steven was making sure everything was in place and things were the way I wanted them. He handed out waters to anyone who needed them. He did not feel like someone we hired he felt like family that we immediately trusted! When we got our highlight video I was blown away!!! A week later when we got the whole video we had a family viewing party and WOW!!!!!
    It was incredible! The music was beautiful, the editing was exactly what I had hoped for.
    Our guests especially my flower girl LOVED Steven and you will too!
    So stop looking for videographers and email Steven, I promise you will not be disappointed.
    Thank you Steven for your dedication and outstanding work!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2019

Hire Steve! You will not be disappointed!

Steve came though at the very last minute for our wedding and I could not be more grateful for all of the hard work he put into our wedding day/night!
    Our videos came out amazing! He caught all of the most important moments of everything and even came over to our DIY photobooth to get some good shots of a bunch of us. He even showed up early to take some videos of us girls getting ready!! AND he went and found my husband and some of the guys to capture them as well.
    He is very professional, kind, and really listened to everything I asked for. You can tell he really enjoys his work and genuinely cares about your happiness as a customer.

Please hire him for your wedding! You will be SO happy you did!
    Wedding date - 11/03/19.

Thank you so much Steve!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Campbell

Sent on 11/26/2019

Christina · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Steven was amazing to work with for our wedding in September of 2019. He captured our venue and guests from so many angles. After our wedding he quickly got us a preview of our video and then not long after that we had the full video. All of our friends and family that have seen the preview have been very impressed. While going through our professional photographs I was not thrilled with a family picture (we had a couple people not smiling/looking). Steven had filmed our photos and was able to capture a still image from his footage which really meant a lot to us. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Marsha D. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best videographer

Steven was so professional in what he's does.. he totally makes you feel the utmost comfortable way...he is so patient and passionate very reliable....thank you Steven for help making our wedding day one of the greatest moment...i would recommend Steven with my eyes closed...

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 07/12/2019

Lucky to find Steve

Steve is awesome. He is pleasant and professional. He loves his work and that makes the difference. It was enjoyable to work with him because he is friendly. Steve came early as promised. I did not give him any directions and left it up to him. He captured all the precious moments I had expected for my son's wedding and delivered the final version within days. I love it. For my 2nd son's wedding, Steve is the only one I will go to.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2019

Must have!

Hiring Steven was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! After debating the need for a videographer for over a year we finally decided on the need for one a month and a half before our wedding. Steven was quick in his responses, sent additional videos upon request, was patient throughout our decision making process and offered very reasonable prices for full day coverage. Steven reached out prior to the wedding to understand our timeline and further discuss any of our additional requests. His presence on the day of the wedding was amazing! He made everyone feel at ease and worked very well with our photographer ensuring that our guests always knew to look at the photographer versus him (all the small details you wouldn't even think of!). He even graciously helped pass items over to the groom prior to the ceremony so we didn't have to send my maid of honor running. Steven captured every moment my husband and I wanted and blended them all together in a highlight video that I will admit to already watching far too many times! He captured the bridesmaids getting ready, our first look, our ceremony and our reception highlighting them all into a 5 minute video that we will cherish for a lifetime. From a bride who was so hesitant to hire a videographer let me ensure you that a videographer is a necessity and that Steven with Reminisce Video Productions is indeed a MUST HAVE for your special day! We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole S. · Married on 05/04/2019

The best of the best!

Steven did an AMAZING job!
    Michael and I couldn't have been happier. Steven communicated with me before and after the wedding. He made sure everything went as planned and how we wanted. He went above and beyond to be sure he captured all the meaningful moments and the most important ones. We can't thank him enough! We're grateful to be able to have a special video we can share and watch for the years to come.
    Steven is the best of the best! You won't regret having him be part of your but day.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kim · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

I'm so happy I went with Reminisce Video Productions for my wedding. Steven not only made us an amazing video, he was also incredibly helpful the day of our wedding. His price is reasonable and I couldn't be happier with our video!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

We are both BIG fans of Steven. He was extremely responsive before the wedding not only via email but also scheduling a call to discuss the day around a week before the wedding. During our big day, Steven was very professional and always willing to lend a helping hand. We decided to take pictures in front of a building that had a small railing surrounding it and instead of walking all the way around Steven was right there to help me climb over this wall in my heels and dress. Steven was extremely thoughtful throughout the entire day and we are so thankful that we hired such a wonderful person to film our wedding. We just received our highlight tape which was so sweet and brought tears to my eyes. We can't wait to see the entire video that Steven filmed! Can't thank him enough for capturing our big day :)

Sent on 08/18/2018

Vikki · Married on 07/12/2018

Steve was great before the wedding, during the wedding and post wedding. He was professional and produced a great product. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a great finished product

Sent on 08/12/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/22/2018

I used Reminisce Video Productions to document my wedding festivities, and I could not be happier! Steven made sure to listen to all my needs, he was super flexible, and did not add ANY stress to my day! He was so professional, timely, and super kind to all of my wedding guests and family members. He was able to send a highlight video just a week after the wedding, and he edited our actual video in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Reminisce Video Productions to anyone who is getting married. My friends who did not use a videographer really regretted it, as it is such a great way to relive the moment and truly reminisce that special day. Steven has so much talent and is truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Julie · Married on 12/10/2017

We are so happy we chose Steve as our videographer. We wavered back and forth as to whether we needed a videographer, but we decided to budget for it towards the end of our planning process and are so glad we did. Steve was really wonderful to work with from the moment we contacted him through receiving the video from him. He was also awesome on our wedding day itself; he was upbeat, flexible, friendly, and able to capture everything without being obtrusive. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Steven was great and very fun to work with. He is very easy going and makes you feel comfortable. He helped the whole day run smoothly and his finished product was incredible. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2017

So happy we found Steve! Our wedding music video is perfect and I’m so glad we decided to get videography! It’s a chance to look back at all the moments we may have missed on and off the dance floor and I can’t wait to share it with our kids when we grow our family!

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I were extremely happy with this videographer. Steven showed up on time and stayed with us throughout the day/night to capture really great footage. A lot of special moments were included in our video. In addition to our wedding video, Steven also created a 20 minute music video with songs of our choice of us getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. We would highly recommend Reminisce Video Productions!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Monika · Married on 08/12/2017

Steven and his wife were amazing to work with. They truly made our day special. Steven was very thorough and attentive to every detail. He made sure we understood his vision and executed everything beautifully. He worked with us in figuring out a schedule so that he can film my special moments the morning of the wedding. The best part was that throughout the whole ceremony and reception, I didn't even notice Steven. He was busy capturing all the special moments throughout the day/night. Steven very professional and responsive and we would recommend Reminisce Video Productions to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Priceless! As I bride I debated a videographer as its a newer service and I wasn't sure if I 'needed' it....... I NEEDED IT!!!! The day takes months and months to plan, you spend time on so many little details and its gone it a blink! There were so many things I missed as the bride and wanted to see.....there were too many priceless momemts that I wanted to see over and over again. GET A VIDEOGRAPHER!!!!!
    Steve was so prompt with replying to emails, phone calls, even text messages! He was wonderful and listening to what my expectations for the video were. The day of the wedding he arrived early and was just a breath of fresh air. He seem to always be in the right place! My photographer guests and wedding party repeatedly commented on how wonderful, professional, and thorough he was! No matter where I turned there he was LOL. He offered a Photo Booth time lapse camera at no charge which ended up being one of my very favorite parts of my video! His pricing was reasonable and the quality of his work is exceptional. Within days after the wedding we had already heard from him in regards to his editing and progress on our video! Less than one week!! We were emailed a digital draft of our wedding video!

It was perfect. It made me laugh, cry, and laugh again! There were so many things that I didn't get to see in person but now I have on DVD forever! I cannot wait to share this with my family and will absolutely recommend Steve to anyone and everyone I know!

Thank you Steve for creating this priceless video for us. Love, Amanda and David Blake

Sent on 07/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2017

I couldn't be happier with my wedding video. It came out more beautiful than I imagined.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Selena · Married on 04/13/2017

Steven was great from start to finish!!! He was very easy to work with, and from our first meeting, my husband and I knew he was exactly what we had been looking for! Steven was very nice, professional, had great equipment, and overall gave us an amazing video!! We are so happy we had him to capture our special day, and we know you won't be disappointed if you choose him. Thank you Steven!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017