Reminisce Video Productions Reviews

55 | Southington, CT

55 Reviews for Reminisce Video Productions

Kim · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

I'm so happy I went with Reminisce Video Productions for my wedding. Steven not only made us an amazing video, he was also incredibly helpful the day of our wedding. His price is reasonable and I couldn't be happier with our video!

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

We are both BIG fans of Steven. He was extremely responsive before the wedding not only via email but also scheduling a call to discuss the day around a week before the wedding. During our big day, Steven was very professional and always willing to lend a helping hand. We decided to take pictures in front of a building that had a small railing surrounding it and instead of walking all the way around Steven was right there to help me climb over this wall in my heels and dress. Steven was extremely thoughtful throughout the entire day and we are so thankful that we hired such a wonderful person to film our wedding. We just received our highlight tape which was so sweet and brought tears to my eyes. We can't wait to see the entire video that Steven filmed! Can't thank him enough for capturing our big day :)

Vikki · Married on 07/12/2018

Steve was great before the wedding, during the wedding and post wedding. He was professional and produced a great product. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a great finished product

Sabrina · Married on 06/22/2018

I used Reminisce Video Productions to document my wedding festivities, and I could not be happier! Steven made sure to listen to all my needs, he was super flexible, and did not add ANY stress to my day! He was so professional, timely, and super kind to all of my wedding guests and family members. He was able to send a highlight video just a week after the wedding, and he edited our actual video in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Reminisce Video Productions to anyone who is getting married. My friends who did not use a videographer really regretted it, as it is such a great way to relive the moment and truly reminisce that special day. Steven has so much talent and is truly a pleasure to work with!

Julie · Married on 12/10/2017

We are so happy we chose Steve as our videographer. We wavered back and forth as to whether we needed a videographer, but we decided to budget for it towards the end of our planning process and are so glad we did. Steve was really wonderful to work with from the moment we contacted him through receiving the video from him. He was also awesome on our wedding day itself; he was upbeat, flexible, friendly, and able to capture everything without being obtrusive. We highly recommend him!!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Steven was great and very fun to work with. He is very easy going and makes you feel comfortable. He helped the whole day run smoothly and his finished product was incredible. Highly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2017

So happy we found Steve! Our wedding music video is perfect and I’m so glad we decided to get videography! It’s a chance to look back at all the moments we may have missed on and off the dance floor and I can’t wait to share it with our kids when we grow our family!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I were extremely happy with this videographer. Steven showed up on time and stayed with us throughout the day/night to capture really great footage. A lot of special moments were included in our video. In addition to our wedding video, Steven also created a 20 minute music video with songs of our choice of us getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception. We would highly recommend Reminisce Video Productions!

Monika · Married on 08/12/2017

Steven and his wife were amazing to work with. They truly made our day special. Steven was very thorough and attentive to every detail. He made sure we understood his vision and executed everything beautifully. He worked with us in figuring out a schedule so that he can film my special moments the morning of the wedding. The best part was that throughout the whole ceremony and reception, I didn't even notice Steven. He was busy capturing all the special moments throughout the day/night. Steven very professional and responsive and we would recommend Reminisce Video Productions to anyone.

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Priceless! As I bride I debated a videographer as its a newer service and I wasn't sure if I 'needed' it....... I NEEDED IT!!!! The day takes months and months to plan, you spend time on so many little details and its gone it a blink! There were so many things I missed as the bride and wanted to see.....there were too many priceless momemts that I wanted to see over and over again. GET A VIDEOGRAPHER!!!!!
    Steve was so prompt with replying to emails, phone calls, even text messages! He was wonderful and listening to what my expectations for the video were. The day of the wedding he arrived early and was just a breath of fresh air. He seem to always be in the right place! My photographer guests and wedding party repeatedly commented on how wonderful, professional, and thorough he was! No matter where I turned there he was LOL. He offered a Photo Booth time lapse camera at no charge which ended up being one of my very favorite parts of my video! His pricing was reasonable and the quality of his work is exceptional. Within days after the wedding we had already heard from him in regards to his editing and progress on our video! Less than one week!! We were emailed a digital draft of our wedding video!

It was perfect. It made me laugh, cry, and laugh again! There were so many things that I didn't get to see in person but now I have on DVD forever! I cannot wait to share this with my family and will absolutely recommend Steve to anyone and everyone I know!

Thank you Steve for creating this priceless video for us. Love, Amanda and David Blake

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2017

I couldn't be happier with my wedding video. It came out more beautiful than I imagined.

Selena · Married on 04/13/2017

Steven was great from start to finish!!! He was very easy to work with, and from our first meeting, my husband and I knew he was exactly what we had been looking for! Steven was very nice, professional, had great equipment, and overall gave us an amazing video!! We are so happy we had him to capture our special day, and we know you won't be disappointed if you choose him. Thank you Steven!!!

Karen · Married on 03/04/2017

Steven is extremely professional, bright, creative and very easy to work with. He did an outstanding job on our wedding video!! He captured the best memories and put everything together in a magnificent manner with beautiful music to create the perfect wedding video for our special day. He is rare and very gifted in his profession!

Thomas · Married on 02/04/2017

We love the way our video came out! Very impressed, we watch it all the time.

Jenna · Married on 01/07/2017

Steve was so great to work with! The video perfectly captured our day and we are so happy we will have it to watch for years to come. Worth every penny! We received the video quick, too. Less than a month! Thank you Steve!

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2016

I would highly recommend hiring REMINISCE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS based on the expedient courtesy service provided by Steve Kalivas. His professionalism and attention to detail was commendable.

Charlie · Married on 10/08/2016

Steve with Reminisce was such a pleasure to work with. He simplified things in a time filled with stress and confusion. He even helped out by expediting another wedding party's photo shoot at our reserved space. Pleasure and joy to work with. Very professional and timely. Would hire or recommend without hesitation.

Nerissa · Married on 09/02/2016

I highly recommend hiring Reminisce Video Productions because Steve was extremely professional and easy to work with. He also has an amazing price for all that you get compared to so many other vendors and I did a lot of research! For your wedding day you're with a videographer almost all day and it was so helpful that he was willing to get any shots that we wanted and being pleasant while doing it. He was also very flexible on his timing unlike some other video companies which will only give you 6 to 8 hours, Steve is willing to work the whole day and he did. The finished product was beautiful! We received the video for us in a beautiful leather case and then we received three additional copies where he took a picture from our wedding and put it on the outside of the DVD case and then on the actual DVD he put another picture of us from the wedding (He did this as well for the DVD for us). Very nice customized touch! We also received a USB with the video and even pictures that he took that day. In all 4 DVD cases there were two DVDs. One was a music video which was the edited video of the whole day that captured all of the best moments! Ours ended up being 28 minutes and everyone in our family loved watching it! Then the other DVD has the unedited video of the entire day so we can see everything which is great as there's so much going happening on your wedding day that it's easy to miss a lot! Another thing to know was that he worked so well with our photographer. He did not get in the photographers way and therefore they both were able to capture amazing shots.

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

Reminisce Video Production captured all of our wedding moments perfectly! Watching just our highlight video brings back the great moments of our special day! We love our wedding video!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2016

If I could give Steve 10 stars, I would! We went back and forth over whether or not to hire a videographer. Not because we didn't WANT to, but simply because we could not afford it. I came across Reminisce Video Productions here on WeddingWire and after checking out his website, which clearly breaks down his packages and prices (no hidden charges/fees) we decided to move forward. Steve was so easy to work with, and very responsive. He made the entire process a breeze. Steve was unavailable to shoot our wedding, so his associate, Wayne, did. He was so much fun! Our wedding party had a blast with him!! But, what really blew me away was the finished product. The video is much more than we imagined it could be, and we are THRILLED. To any bride on the fence with videography... reach out to Steve at Reminisce Video!!!

Bronwen · Married on 06/25/2016

Steve was so great to work with - always responsive, wanting to know what was important for him to catch on video, completely on time, and even kept the wedding party to schedule on the day. I have to say he was by far the most reasonable videographer, too. He got along great with us and the photographers and was a lot of fun to have with us on the day. We loved the dvds we received of the 20 minutes video and raw footage. We had a blast watching them especially since Steve caught so many things on camera that I missed on the day. I am so glad I decided to go with a videographer, and Steve no less! If you are on the fence about getting one, I promise you will be so glad you picked Reminisce Video.

Steve was amazing! We weren't going to have a videographer at first because of the cost but he was able to work with us until everyone was happy with the price and package! I am so glad that we hired him. He was flexible and worked so well with our other vendors. Our video was fantastic and ift only took a month to receive it! He was recommended to us by my sister in law who loved him and I recommended him to two other brides who have decided to book with him. Great work and prices! Definitely use him!

Gina · Married on 10/02/2015

I can not say enough good things about Steve from Reminisce Video Productions! He was super helpful and accommodating! Steve made my groom and I as well as the guests, feel at ease. Our wedding video is amazing and truly captured the wonderful events of our special day! I would highly recommend Reminisce Video Productions for your special day! Steve did amazing work for a very reasonable price.

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Our wedding video came out amazing! I could not be happier with the overall feel of the video & he captured all of our favorite moments! Steve was a great guy and fun to have around, he helped the kids to warm up to the camera as well. I definitely recommend him! :)