Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam Reviews

Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 5
  • Jules

Jules Ackleow · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, Creative, and Incredible Photos

Miranda was the photographer for our wedding and she is fabulous! Not only does she have an excellent eye at capturing tender moments, candid reactions from all attendees, and the general feeling and emotions of the day, she is also such a professional! She was very friendly throughout the proceedings, and clear in her prompts to all of us to get us in line. She worked so well with the kids that we had in our wedding party, and she was able to command the attention of the kids when necessary.

When my wife and I look at the photos that Miranda had taken and processed, we were so amazed by how much the photos conveyed the mood of the event. You could see from the photos that we all had a blast, and there was not a single missed moment. Every single thing that we both asked for were fulfilled - Miranda also put in some unique touches to some of the architectural shots of the church that we admired. In one photo, she managed to incorporate the reflections of the stained glass window of the church into the shot of our wedding vows being exchanged. It took our breath away.

We cannot express just how good Miranda is at her work. Her skills in taking the photos, and subsequently in editing and enhancing them just blew us away. I cannot recommend Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam enough!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Monika · Married on 11/03/2018

Great People, Amazing Photos

We could not have been happier with Miranda shooting photos for our wedding early this November. Working with Reminisce Studios really put us at ease. We provided some input on what we wanted, and Miranda did all of the rest from there! She had an incredible attitude the entire night and was great at putting us in different positions, giving us guidance on poses, and making it fun too. We have seen just a few photos but everything she has shown us looks spectacular, and we are so excited to see the rest! Whether it be portraits, engagement, or weddings photos, I would highly highly recommend working with Reminisce Studios.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Katie Benjamin · Married on 10/13/2018

Captured every detail and such a gem to work with!

What a complete joy it was to work with Miranda for our wedding. Every step of the way she made us feel so special and that we were completely cared for and the certain of her attention. It started with a casual conversation, a get to know you meeting, where we instantly clicked. Miranda had amazing work to show and we couldn’t wait to be part of her collection. She met us at our first date spot for our engagement session and spent so much time getting to know us and making us feel so comfortable! She has a great way of doing that, simple statement or make us laugh and made us even more happy she was our photographer. Miranda was wonderful to work with leading up to the big day. She was very organized and was sure to ask us what we were hoping to see in our photos. On the big day her and her assistant jumped right in and made themselves part of the “family.” She kept things moving but also stopped and found great spots for us to take wonderful photos. Her creativity and character is exactly why I would recommend her to anyone. We are so happy and lucky to have had Miranda capture our big day! Now we’re just trying to narrow down which photos to put on our wall - so many good ones!!

Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 6
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Alix · Married on 06/16/2018

Miranda and Adam were worth every penny- they showed up on time, were nice and professional, and were fun to be around! They accommodated our every request and took the most breathtaking photos. THANK YOU!!!! -The Burkes

Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 7
    Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 8
    Sent on 08/17/2018

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Miranda & Adam at Reminisce Studio. They were so easy to work with and really interested in making sure they understood what kind of photos we hoped to have. From the planning stage through the wedding day, they were on top of everything. Miranda took such amazing photos - we have everything we could have wanted and more. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

Adam photographed our wedding reception. We choose a mini-package as we got married in Hawaii and where just having a reception back home. The time frame worked great for us. We got a really nice variety of photos from the event, more than I expected. I love the online gallery and how easy it was to view and download the photos. I have previously used Adam and Miranda for family photos and I am always impressed.

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/07/2018

Asking Miranda to photograph our wedding was the best choice we made! Her photos are incredible! She captured every personal and heartfelt moment of our day, and her pictures let us relive every moment. Her use of color and composition is amazing, and she worked with us to take photos that matched our personal style. She even included a free "engagement photo session" that let us get to know her better. We would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer for any occasion. https://www.capturingyourday.com/yvonne-brians-wedding-photography-mitchell-park-conservatory-the-domes/

Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 9
    Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 10
    Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 11
    Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 12
    Sent on 06/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I loved our experience with Miranda. Our wedding photographer was in the will not compromise category in our wedding budget. Miranda exceeded our expectations. My husband is not usually photogenic and Miranda was able to capture his true personality!

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Miranda and Adam photographed our wedding in the fall, and we are IN LOVE with our photos. We haven't been able to complete selections for our album because there are just too many awesome ones! Their working style is very unobtrusive and they captured amazing emotions and memories. They were very accommodating with our requests and our guests loved them. My mom can't stop freaking out about the photos, especially the moments Miranda captured while we were getting ready, and the fantastic ceremony photos. Adam made sure we were looking our best during family portraits by posing us together and making sure everything looked perfect. So many fun and gorgeous moments! Thank you so much for your incredible artistry!

Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam 13
    Sent on 03/15/2018

Heidi · Married on 04/01/2017

Miranda and Adam were fabulous to work with. They take the time to find out what types of photos you like beforehand and tailor their photos to your wants/needs. They are easy to work with and I was very happy with the end result!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2016

I would highly recommend Miranda and Adam to any couple who are looking for a wedding photographer. My husband and I worked with Adam for our engagement session, as well as, on our wedding day. Wow, did he capture all those little details that are so important when trying to to memorialize your day. Miranda and Adam were responsive to our needs and questions, very flexible and professional. Again, we couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Miranda and Adam! They are simply, THE BEST!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Tara · Married on 06/04/2016

I truly cannot say enough about Reminisce Studio. My husband and I worked with Miranda for our Engagement Session as well as for our wedding day, where she was also joined by her assistant Jessica. From the moment we met Miranda we knew we'd chosen the right photography studio to capture such a special moment. She immediately put us at ease and stayed well connected with us for months all the way up to our wedding day. She was detailed, efficient, and made us feel like she was getting to know us as a couple rather than just taking our photos. Her and Jessica helped to calm my nerves instantly and did such beautiful work. They incorporated everything we wanted and were so accommodating. Not to mention, they kept us all thoroughly entertained throughout the day with their humor. I would highly recommend Reminisce Studios. Miranda is a true professional with an impeccable eye and an even bigger heart.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

Adam and Miranda were absolutely wonderful. Not only was Adam one of the friendliest people I've met, it was extremely difficult choose only a few favorites from the photos he'd taken. Top-notch quality. I couldn't have chosen anyone better to capture the best and most magical moments of my wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/11/2015

My husband and I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect photographer(s). We had seen a ton of wedding photos before and knew exactly what we wanted. It was also one of our most important vendors, to be able to always look back on the big day. After we looked at several options, Reminisce was at the top of our list. Miranda and Adam are not only amazingly talented, but they are the sweetest couple and easy to get along with. They listened to what we wanted and brought their professional recommendations and savvy vantage to their work. We could not be more thrilled with the result! Our photos captured every moment we wanted to remember from that day (in addition our engagement photos) and with a variety of approaches, portraits, candids, romantic, etc. We would highly recommend them and hope we can work with them again in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Miranda and Adam! From the time that we signed the contract with them to the day of the wedding, they were so prompt in answering questions and easing any concerns I had. The day of the wedding Miranda and Adam covered so many things that we could never have remembered to ask for photos of. They were able to manage our very large bridal party with ease and had great ideas for shots. They took so many great photos of our guests, our family and bridal party. We have so many we love and it's hard to choose which to print. Photos were one of my (bride) most important aspects so I wanted to make sure we got all the photos to remember our day for years to come. Miranda and Adam are spectacular photographers and I can't even tell you how many compliments we've received on the photos, many people saying they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. I would highly recommend Miranda and Adam to capture your day.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/21/2015

We were referred to Miranda and Adam by a friend who had hired them for their wedding as well. Miranda and Adam were flexible when we needed to reschedule our engagement photos, and were in GREAT communication with us from the day we inquired, to way past our wedding day! Even just received a text from them today updating us on our gallery of photos!

The photos from our engagement session and from our wedding day are more than we could ever dream of... They were able to capture pivotal moments, but also the raw, and fun emotions of the day! Their professionalism was incredible, but the fact that they are both so down-to-earth and blended right in with the group, made the day flow so seamlessly! They even stayed calm and helped coordinate evacuation routes for us when our hotel was evacuated while getting ready.... So sweet! We will be using only Miranda and Adam for future photography needs!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Reminisce Studio did a wonderful job for our wedding. They were good communicators, professional, friendly, straight-forward, interested in helping us carry out our vision, and the photos turned out great. We would certainly recommend them!

Sent on 09/06/2015

We really enjoyed working with Miranda and Adam. They were great about communicating with us throughout the planning process and were very professional. The photos turned out even better than we could have imagined. We are so happy we chose them to be the photographers for our wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2015

I'm so thrilled with the outcome of our wedding photos. Not only did this photography duo exceed my expectations, but Miranda and Adam are super friendly and easy to work with. Reminisce Studio is the ONLY vendor I had ZERO problems with. You can tell they love what they do and really care about their clients needs and wants. Very accommodating as well. My husband and I appreciate the hard work they put into capturing our big day and are extremely happy we chose Reminisce Studio as our photographers!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband & I would highly recommend Miranda & Adam with Reminisce Studio. When we began the process of finding a professional photographer for our wedding, I was already interested in hiring them. I had seen some of their previous work through facebook posts and fell in love with it...my husband did too. When we first met with the dynamic duo to discuss our wedding plans, we readily realized that their work is their passion. We were impressed with their professionalism throughout the entire process, but what truly speaks volumes is the works of art they create...how they take the time to process and edit every single picture you receive. My husband and I have been in several weddings recently and in our opinion (though it may be biased) Miranda and Adam's work tops them all. Adam & Miranda take the time to get to know you, your style, and find ways to make you feel "you" in front of the camera. The photos I most cherish from our wedding are the candid ones that they took....they tell our story. Check out Reminisce Studio by Miranda & Adam, you'll be impressed.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Katharine · Married on 09/21/2013

Miranda and Adam were an absolute pleasure to work with. They really captured every detail of our day in their photography and they were so personable to work with. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2013

Miranda & Adam were great to work with! They make you feel very comfortable while photographing you and are very flexible to work with. High quality photographs, worth the money spent. Extremely happy with outcome of the whole experience, the photos and album.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Marie · Married on 06/22/2013

Miranda and Adam were amazing! They made my husband I feel comfortable on our wedding day. They were professional and friendly. We will definitely have them photograph future events!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Tunisha · Married on 09/14/2012

Miranda & Adam were great photographers to work with for our big day!! They made the process easy and enjoyable not to mention all our photos from the engagement session to the wedding were absolutely beautiful! Not only are they professional and amazing photographers, they have become great friends as well! Couldn't have chosen better photographers! Thank you Reminisce Studio
    ~Tunisha & Cassidy

Sent on 09/03/2013

Miranda and Adam were absolutely great to work with. They were not only friendly but professional. Our wedding photos were so beautiful! We ordered a photo album from them as well and the quality was better than we could have hoped for. We would definitely reccommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/19/2013