Remedy Sound Solutions Reviews

12 | Reedley, CA

12 Reviews for Remedy Sound Solutions

Brianna · Married on 07/18/2019

Great DJ would recommend

Responsive, great to work with and will play anything you want!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing dj

Jason was an amazing DJ to have. I am so appreciative of how awesome he was.
    He was extremely flexible and let us have the ability to build custom playlists with him.
    I wouldn't hesitate to book him for a wedding or any party at all in general!
    Thank you Jason!!!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Brooke · Married on 11/18/2018

10/10 on everything for Remedy Sound Solutions!

Jason was absolutely awesome - He was responsive and helped us every bit of the way. On the wedding day he ensured everything went smooth and to plan and he dealt with my crazy friends and family with a smile! Everything went perfectly and we had a ton of compliments on the music. The dance floor was never empty! I highly, highly recommend Remedy Sound Solutions for your big event!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hattie · Married on 07/14/2018

Remedy Sound Solutions was a great DJ for my wedding. They were great guys and even with electrical problems (on our end not theirs) they were able to keep everyone dancing all night long!! Used them for both the ceremony and the reception music.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Brenna · Married on 03/31/2018

My (now) husband and I were really looking to do a smaller wedding on a budget when we set out to find our vendors. We got very lucky when we found Remedy Sound Solutions! From the start, Jason was absolutely wonderful at answering emails very quickly and had no problem with our event timeline at all. He and his partner even made the drive out to our venue to meet with us and do a walk through about six weeks before our event to make sure everything was set up exactly as we needed it. They had the exact microphone hook up that our officiant needed plus a wireless one for me and my husband so that all of our guests could hear our vows clearly when we said them. They were very responsive throughout the whole event and complied a wonderful playlist that had exactly what we had asked for. I have already recommended them to anyone who has asked me about finding good vendors and will gladly continue to do so.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Mariah · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! Honest, on time, and does amazing work!!! HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 02/26/2017

Benessa · Married on 10/14/2017

Jason provided wonderful music for our wedding. He was so great to work with and helped with out set list because we had no idea what we were doing! He was so flexible when I wanted last minute changes for the first dance and father-daughter dance. Highly recommend and so reasonably priced!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason was an awesome DJ and a professional vendor! He followed up with looming items and asked the right questions to make sure we were both in sync for the day of the wedding. He totally put me at ease!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • SoonToBeSummers

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

They were so great! Jason was a pleasure to work with, he had great advice on things we were unsure of. He put together a great playlist that we got a lot of compliments on. They kept people dancing all night! We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

Remedy Sound Solutions made everything so easy! With limitless options, they were able to play the perfect mix of music to keep the dance floor full all night! We described the genres of music we were looking for and our guests made requests throughout the night making it a personalized evening and both my husband and I agreed it made for the best wedding ever!! Cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Maranda · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Wedding DJ

Remedy Sound Solutions did an awesome job at our wedding reception! Jason was on time to set up, kept us close to our original schedule during the reception, and went above and beyond if we needed anything. He played great music even if it wasn't on our original song list and kept the guests excited.

Sent on 11/23/2018