Remarkable Honeymoons Reviews

Remarkable Honeymoons 1
Remarkable Honeymoons 2

Cheri Lund · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Stress free vacation

Piper was very easy to work with. She took care of all of the details and I knew I didn't have to work about a thing! Can't wait to repeat this trip again! :)

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine Schmidt · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Cabo vacation

The hardest question I had to answer was where do you want to go? Piper took care of everything else and even made suggestions I would have never thought of.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Garrett

Garrett Mcmillan · Married on 07/13/2019

Working with Piper was a wonderful experience

Piper was a miracle worker through the process of getting our honeymoon booked. She met all the needs that my wife and I had and was quick and concise with responses to all of our questions. She gave us activity suggestions for our locations and made it pain free when booking the activities that stuck out to us. I would recommend Piper to anyone who is looking to book a trip.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks very much Garrett! You were both a pleasure to work with, and I hope to work with you again.

Piper

David Bracken · Married on 07/07/2019

Simply perfect

Piper was incredible, she helped find us the absolute perfect options within our budget, was always quick to respond, listened to all our requests and delivered just the best possible honeymoon we could've dreamed of. We'll definitely be working with her again for future vacations!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Janelle Lorett · Married on 03/28/2019

Amazingly responsive!

I had very limited time to book so I got a hold of Melanie and gave her a budget and dates and asked her to see what she could find... We were so pleased with her choice for us. Thankful for her experience in this industry. She did such a great job!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

We appreciate your review Janelle. Melanie is quite good at matching up your needs with just the right trip! We look forward to working with you again!

McKenna · Married on 06/23/2018

Piper was wonderful to work with! We had so many questions throughout the process and Piper was patient and helpful the whole time. We went with Secrets Akumal and it was an excellent choice! There was even a welcome letter from Piper when we entered the room and she made sure to let them know it was our honeymoon!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Remarkable Honeymoons 3
    Remarkable Honeymoons 4

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you for your review McKenna - you were wonderful to work with! Wishing you both the best and I hope to work with you again!

Ramona · Married on 06/12/2018

Kristin was great to work with! She was quick to respond when I had questions and she found us a great resort in St. Lucia. We had the best vacation ever!

Sent on 06/30/2018

A · Married on 08/19/2017

Piper was great to work with and she quickly got our information and handled all questions we had. Would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Brian · Married on 07/22/2017

We can not be more happy with our honeymoon to Fiji! Everything about it was absolutly perfect. We decided to hop around a bit during our 2 week stay and all our transfers were perfectly arranged. Our resorts were nothing short of amazing! Through many emails and phone calls Piper came up with the perfect itenery for us. Thanks again for all your help!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lydia · Married on 11/09/2016

Our experience w/Remarkable Honwymoons and especially w/Melanie and Piper was absolutely above and beyond all expectation. They exceeded our needs and handled everything that came up before we even knew we needed assistance. Our resort was amazing, recommended activities were fantastic and the whole trip was smooth and relaxing due to the excellent planning and guidance we received. I highly recommend these ladies and their company and will utilize their services again myself. Thank you so much for the travel experience of a lifetime! ??????????

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kelley · Married on 10/01/2016

Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons did an awesome job of helping my husband and I plan our honeymoon to Hawaii this October. Piper is super responsive, knowledgeable and very patient throughout the entire planning process. Our honeymoon in Hawaii was AMAZING -- everything went so smoothly from the flights, car rentals, hotels etc. (all which Piper had booked). By working with Piper we were able to get some great perks (like breakfast included at both hotels, and a spa credit at one of the hotels). She also sent us a bottle of champagne at the one of the hotels! I would 100% recommend working with Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons -- you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Johnny · Married on 09/03/2016

Piper was absolutely amazing to work with! We spent a few weeks digging through honeymoon options on our own, and once we found Piper it was smooth sailing. She was so responsive, informative, helpful, and able to get us a much better deal than we thought we could ever get. The Virtuoso benefits were also much appreciated! We didn't think much of them when she listed them in the package details, but we were so happy to get to enjoy them once we were in Bora Bora.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Johnny · Married on 09/03/2016

If you're debating whether to book through Piper or go it alone, go with Piper. Trust me. We have booked three trips with Piper so far (our honeymoon in Bora Bora, a two-week trip to South Africa, and a weekend getaway to Riviera Maya), and I don't think we'll ever plan an international vacation without her. We had never used a travel agent before booking our honeymoon, but we are so happy that we've found Piper! Her resort/excursion recommendations have all been incredible, her responsiveness is beyond amazing even with our never-ending list of questions (she even sent a quick email one night to say she would have to get back to us later that night because she was about to go have her birthday dinner -- go celebrate and don't worry about us!), and the pricing is always much better than we could find on our own. And that's with the great Virtuoso amenities! We've felt like VIP guests at every resort. And whenever there has been a slight issue on our trips (which is bound to happen from time to time), Piper has been super responsive and helpful in getting the issue resolved.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Keri · Married on 08/27/2016

Words cannot express how magical and absolutely perfect our honeymoon was! From my very first conversation with Piper on the phone, to the numerous emails even just to check in while we were on our honeymoon, the service was outstanding. My husband and I went to Maui and Bora Bora, both places exceeded our wildest imagination. We hope to go back and will definitely be using Piper as we plan other vacations!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Phil · Married on 08/08/2016

It was a great a experience. Piper was super helpful as we developed our plans for our wedding/honeymoon. She offered great suggestions and was very patient with our changes. We'd definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/01/2016

I have never used a travel agent for any of my travels. I am so glad my husband found Piper! She was amazing! She recommended the perfect place for us based on what we were looking for and where we are in this season of our life! Her experience and expertise helped us to pick the best place for our hearts desires. Also, I believed she pulled together a better package than I would have on my own. Traveling to Fiji wouldn't have been the same without her coordination and experience. Her support and attention to details in making this the trip of a lifetime was priceless. She made everything so easy!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/02/2016

We booked our vacation to Maui, to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary, with Piper and she did more than expected. We let her know what we wanted and she searched things out and gave us suggestions. When I called to change plans she was very helpful to search out a new itinerary. We definitely would recommend her services and use Remarkable Honeymoons again for our next trip.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Pamela · Married on 05/13/2016

Words cannot describe how invaluable our agent, Piper, was for our experience. Literally could not have done it without her. We eloped to the Maldives and were completely clueless. At times, we were so overwhelmed but Piper made it so easy for us. Not only did she answer my trillion questions with the utmost patience but she had such great advice and insight. Our package included so many nice perks that I know I wouldn't have been able to get on my own. My favorite part was how responsive she was. Even though we were a few time zones away, I always felt like Piper was there to help whenever I needed her. A few months before our trip, we decided to add a few days to our trip and I thought it would be a big hassle. With Piper, it was seamless!

My advice for couples is: DO IT. It is the best thing you can do for your trip. Not only do you have someone doing the legwork for you but you will be in the most competent, patient, KNOWLEDGEABLE hands ever. Truly amazing work by our agent, Piper.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much Pamela for your wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you on your elopement to the Maldives! You were a pleasure and I look forward to working you again on your next adventure!

Warm regards,

Piper Fenton, Remarkable Honeymoons

Eric · Married on 04/23/2016

Piper was awesome. My wife and I had decided on the South Pacific as our honeymoon destination but still needed to decide between Tahiti, Fiji, etc. Piper was very good at asking what we expected from the vacation, and what our price range and schedule was and then provided reviews, options and alternatives within those ranges. She was very honest and recommended certain upgrades at certain resorts, while recommending skipping certain upgrades at others.

I was hesitant to use a travel agent at first, as I prefer to know things were done correctly myself. I double checked all of the flights, hotels, etc., emailing Piper many times with questions to make sure everything was ok, and without fail, everything was done on time, correctly and double checked by her and her team.

Our 10 night honeymoon at Namale (5 nights) and Qamea (5 nights):

1. Was exactly what we envisioned.
    2. Was on budget.
    3. Every review/recommendation Piper gave us was spot on to what we experienced on our trip.
    4. All of our connections and arrangements went smoothly.
    5. Piper sent us a sweet note and bottle of champagne while on our trip.

All in all, she runs a first class operation, and if you want a first class honeymoon/trip in the South Pacific or elsewhere that she services, use Piper! We've already recommended her to another set of friends going to the Caribbean for their Honeymoon, and when we go back to the South Pacific or Caribbean, we will definitely be using Piper.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

Many thanks Eric for your kind comments! I really enjoyed working with you in putting a special Honeymoon together! I appreciated your trust in my advice as well. Looking forward to helping you both on your next adventure! I work with many areas around the world!

Warmest Regards,

Piper Fenton, Remarkable Honeymoons

Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons did an amazing job arranging our honeymoon at Namale Resort in Fiji. She made the process very easy, and took care of all the details for us! She provided great information and recommendations when choosing a resort. Piper quickly responded to any questions we had and ensured we had all the information/documents needed to make are trip as smooth as possible. We could not have asked for a better travel agent, and would highly recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 02/04/2016

Coltron · Married on 10/17/2015

I’ll tell you, the Fairmont Resort was just fantastic. A dream. An all-out win: the people/staff were so friendly; the location/view was just simply delicious; the food was super yum; the rental car (Hertz) was just how we wanted it; and the activities - snorkeling, catamaran, swimming, spa - all perfect. Piper Fenton at Remarkable Honeymoons made that happen for us. So thanks, Piper, for making our honeymoon adventure to festive.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

Thanks so much Colt! You were both a pleasure and I look forward to working with you on the next adventure!

Reginald · Married on 10/11/2015

Let me start by saying Piper Fenton is amazing. The manner in which she skillfully planned our Honeymoon, taking care of all things that would typically slip your mind while on travel due to excitement, she planned, and that made the transition from place to place that much easier. I felt totally taken care of and my wife was wowed beyond measure. I will certainly entrust our next trip (of which my wife declared we have to do again) to Piper. Though I've always knew that Value is measured more than money, the intrinsic nature of value is peace of mind, smooth transition and memories that will last life time. Piper ensured all of that and more. So for those deciding who to use for their travel agent, I must emphatically tell you...don't be moved by the pricing...be moved by what you are about to experience under the hand of a seasoned professional.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Remarkable Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Reginald - it was such a pleasure and I am so impressed that you kept the surprise so well! I look forward to working with both of you next time. Many thanks again for your kind comments and for your business!

H · Married on 10/09/2015

Melanie has been booking our travel for 12 years. She booked my dream wedding and month long honeymoon in Fiji. She has booked our anniversary travel and our first big family trip half way around the globe. Melanie is professional, extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to get to you and your travel needs. She is always there to answer you questions no matter how small. It has been a privilege to have her be such a major part of the biggest events of our life. I would follow her to the ends of the earth. Or where ever she sends us next.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Piper Fenton helped us plan a fantastic honeymoon in Hawaii. We stayed in Kauai -- where she redirected us to a much better boutique resort (the Koa Kea) than the hotel we had originally planned on-- and Maui, where she also set us up with great upgrades (bigger, better suite; free fantastic breakfast; room credits; champagne, etc.) for our stay at the Ritz Carlton.

Piper was very professional, organized, and responsive throughout the planning process, and sent us all the travel documents we needed far in advance to ensure we'd be all set for our trip. We had an awesome time and are so glad we worked with Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2015