68 Reviews for Remarkable Honeymoons

Asia (1)
Australia/NZ (1)
Mexico (1)
61 Remarkable Honeymoons Reviews

Kristin was great to work with! She was quick to respond when I had questions and she found us a great resort in St. Lucia. We had the best vacation ever!

Profile Picture Ramona, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Piper was great to work with and she quickly got our information and handled all questions we had. Would definitely work with her again!

Profile Picture A, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We can not be more happy with our honeymoon to Fiji! Everything about it was absolutly perfect. We decided to hop around a bit during our 2 week stay and all our transfers were perfectly arranged. Our resorts were nothing short of amazing! Through many emails and phone calls Piper came up with the perfect itenery for us. Thanks again for all your help!

Profile Picture Brian , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Piper was so great to work with. We needed to change our itinerary on short notice. Then the airline cancelled our flight. Piper was there to make this all feel painless for us. And her thoughtfulness in reaching out during and after the honeymoon was A+ customer service. I would highly recommend Remarkable Honeymoons.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our experience w/Remarkable Honwymoons and especially w/Melanie and Piper was absolutely above and beyond all expectation. They exceeded our needs and handled everything that came up before we even knew we needed assistance. Our resort was amazing, recommended activities were fantastic and the whole trip was smooth and relaxing due to the excellent planning and guidance we received. I highly recommend these ladies and their company and will utilize their services again myself. Thank you so much for the travel experience of a lifetime! ??????????

Profile Picture Lydia, 11/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Piper was amazing from the very beginning of the planning process for our Maui honeymoon. She had great suggestions and laid out resort options within our budget and worked hard to make sure we were happy - from getting breakfast perks to scheduling our excursions, she was a delight to work with! It helped put us at ease that such a momentous vacation was in great hands while we can continue to focus and plan for our wedding. Kudos to Piper for a wonderful service! We will be talking about our honeymoon for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Roslyn, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii, Travel Insurance

Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons did an awesome job of helping my husband and I plan our honeymoon to Hawaii this October. Piper is super responsive, knowledgeable and very patient throughout the entire planning process. Our honeymoon in Hawaii was AMAZING -- everything went so smoothly from the flights, car rentals, hotels etc. (all which Piper had booked). By working with Piper we were able to get some great perks (like breakfast included at both hotels, and a spa credit at one of the hotels). She also sent us a bottle of champagne at the one of the hotels! I would 100% recommend working with Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons -- you will be so happy you did!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

We spent our honeymoon in Bora Bora. We are from Kansas City so the layovers were long from Lax as they only have the Tahiti flights overnight, but it was totally worth it. The resort and Island are absolutely breathtaking. It's hard to imagine a place like that exists. The resort food did get old after a while, but I always get this way being on vacation. You have the option to go across the Island (for a small fee) to Vaitape to check out other restaurants out which i recommend Bloody Mary's. We stayed in an over the water bungalow which was at the very end and had a beautiful view of Mount Otemanu. Our travel agent Piper had sent this all up with a complimentary black pearl and bottle of champagne. She also helped my friend get us a voucher for money applied to our bill at the end and our parents plan extra excursions. Piper was very professional and went above and beyond to make our honeymoon be perfect. I would recommend her for any vacation.

Profile Picture brittany, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

Piper was absolutely amazing to work with! We spent a few weeks digging through honeymoon options on our own, and once we found Piper it was smooth sailing. She was so responsive, informative, helpful, and able to get us a much better deal than we thought we could ever get. The Virtuoso benefits were also much appreciated! We didn't think much of them when she listed them in the package details, but we were so happy to get to enjoy them once we were in Bora Bora.

Profile Picture User7210710, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

If you're debating whether to book through Piper or go it alone, go with Piper. Trust me. We have booked three trips with Piper so far (our honeymoon in Bora Bora, a two-week trip to South Africa, and a weekend getaway to Riviera Maya), and I don't think we'll ever plan an international vacation without her. We had never used a travel agent before booking our honeymoon, but we are so happy that we've found Piper! Her resort/excursion recommendations have all been incredible, her responsiveness is beyond amazing even with our never-ending list of questions (she even sent a quick email one night to say she would have to get back to us later that night because she was about to go have her birthday dinner -- go celebrate and don't worry about us!), and the pricing is always much better than we could find on our own. And that's with the great Virtuoso amenities! We've felt like VIP guests at every resort. And whenever there has been a slight issue on our trips (which is bound to happen from time to time), Piper has been super responsive and helpful in getting the issue resolved.

Profile Picture Johnny, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Words cannot express how magical and absolutely perfect our honeymoon was! From my very first conversation with Piper on the phone, to the numerous emails even just to check in while we were on our honeymoon, the service was outstanding. My husband and I went to Maui and Bora Bora, both places exceeded our wildest imagination. We hope to go back and will definitely be using Piper as we plan other vacations!

Profile Picture Keri, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

It was a great a experience. Piper was super helpful as we developed our plans for our wedding/honeymoon. She offered great suggestions and was very patient with our changes. We'd definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Phil, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I have never used a travel agent for any of my travels. I am so glad my husband found Piper! She was amazing! She recommended the perfect place for us based on what we were looking for and where we are in this season of our life! Her experience and expertise helped us to pick the best place for our hearts desires. Also, I believed she pulled together a better package than I would have on my own. Traveling to Fiji wouldn't have been the same without her coordination and experience. Her support and attention to details in making this the trip of a lifetime was priceless. She made everything so easy!

Profile Picture Wendy , 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We booked our vacation to Maui, to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary, with Piper and she did more than expected. We let her know what we wanted and she searched things out and gave us suggestions. When I called to change plans she was very helpful to search out a new itinerary. We definitely would recommend her services and use Remarkable Honeymoons again for our next trip.

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Words cannot describe how invaluable our agent, Piper, was for our experience. Literally could not have done it without her. We eloped to the Maldives and were completely clueless. At times, we were so overwhelmed but Piper made it so easy for us. Not only did she answer my trillion questions with the utmost patience but she had such great advice and insight. Our package included so many nice perks that I know I wouldn't have been able to get on my own. My favorite part was how responsive she was. Even though we were a few time zones away, I always felt like Piper was there to help whenever I needed her. A few months before our trip, we decided to add a few days to our trip and I thought it would be a big hassle. With Piper, it was seamless!

My advice for couples is: DO IT. It is the best thing you can do for your trip. Not only do you have someone doing the legwork for you but you will be in the most competent, patient, KNOWLEDGEABLE hands ever. Truly amazing work by our agent, Piper.

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons, Asia

Piper was awesome. My wife and I had decided on the South Pacific as our honeymoon destination but still needed to decide between Tahiti, Fiji, etc. Piper was very good at asking what we expected from the vacation, and what our price range and schedule was and then provided reviews, options and alternatives within those ranges. She was very honest and recommended certain upgrades at certain resorts, while recommending skipping certain upgrades at others.

I was hesitant to use a travel agent at first, as I prefer to know things were done correctly myself. I double checked all of the flights, hotels, etc., emailing Piper many times with questions to make sure everything was ok, and without fail, everything was done on time, correctly and double checked by her and her team.

Our 10 night honeymoon at Namale (5 nights) and Qamea (5 nights):

1. Was exactly what we envisioned.
2. Was on budget.
3. Every review/recommendation Piper gave us was spot on to what we experienced on our trip.
4. All of our connections and arrangements went smoothly.
5. Piper sent us a sweet note and bottle of champagne while on our trip.

All in all, she runs a first class operation, and if you want a first class honeymoon/trip in the South Pacific or elsewhere that she services, use Piper! We've already recommended her to another set of friends going to the Caribbean for their Honeymoon, and when we go back to the South Pacific or Caribbean, we will definitely be using Piper.

Profile Picture Eric, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Pacific Islands, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons did an amazing job arranging our honeymoon at Namale Resort in Fiji. She made the process very easy, and took care of all the details for us! She provided great information and recommendations when choosing a resort. Piper quickly responded to any questions we had and ensured we had all the information/documents needed to make are trip as smooth as possible. We could not have asked for a better travel agent, and would highly recommend her to anyone :)

Profile Picture User4766610, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

I’ll tell you, the Fairmont Resort was just fantastic. A dream. An all-out win: the people/staff were so friendly; the location/view was just simply delicious; the food was super yum; the rental car (Hertz) was just how we wanted it; and the activities - snorkeling, catamaran, swimming, spa - all perfect. Piper Fenton at Remarkable Honeymoons made that happen for us. So thanks, Piper, for making our honeymoon adventure to festive.

Profile Picture Coltron, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Let me start by saying Piper Fenton is amazing. The manner in which she skillfully planned our Honeymoon, taking care of all things that would typically slip your mind while on travel due to excitement, she planned, and that made the transition from place to place that much easier. I felt totally taken care of and my wife was wowed beyond measure. I will certainly entrust our next trip (of which my wife declared we have to do again) to Piper. Though I've always knew that Value is measured more than money, the intrinsic nature of value is peace of mind, smooth transition and memories that will last life time. Piper ensured all of that and more. So for those deciding who to use for their travel agent, I must emphatically tell you...don't be moved by the pricing...be moved by what you are about to experience under the hand of a seasoned professional.

Profile Picture Reginald, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Australia/NZ, Pacific Islands, Travel Insurance

Melanie has been booking our travel for 12 years. She booked my dream wedding and month long honeymoon in Fiji. She has booked our anniversary travel and our first big family trip half way around the globe. Melanie is professional, extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to get to you and your travel needs. She is always there to answer you questions no matter how small. It has been a privilege to have her be such a major part of the biggest events of our life. I would follow her to the ends of the earth. Or where ever she sends us next.

Profile Picture H, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hawaii, Family Trips, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips

Piper Fenton helped us plan a fantastic honeymoon in Hawaii. We stayed in Kauai -- where she redirected us to a much better boutique resort (the Koa Kea) than the hotel we had originally planned on-- and Maui, where she also set us up with great upgrades (bigger, better suite; free fantastic breakfast; room credits; champagne, etc.) for our stay at the Ritz Carlton.

Piper was very professional, organized, and responsive throughout the planning process, and sent us all the travel documents we needed far in advance to ensure we'd be all set for our trip. We had an awesome time and are so glad we worked with Piper at Remarkable Honeymoons. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5604195, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

From 1st call made to Piper, she was helpful, professional, and most of all VERY PATIENT, I had alot of questions, requests and Piper NOT once gave up on my concerns, very clear with information and when it came to providing trip information, I MUST SAY the packet was NOT what I expected it went beyond then just paper with trip information, As to what was needed on trip to and from gate information and most of all the luggage tags submitted for each person and their luggage very impressive!! NICE document holder, laminated luggage tags, information regarding your trip from day of departure to return.. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!
Keep up the good work Piper!!

Thank you again for all your help!!
I am looking forward to booking more trips with you!!

Shirley

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My wife and I worked with Piper with Remarkable Honeymoons and could not have been happier! Piper was so attentive to our needs, our budget, and our wants. We ended up taking a dream honeymoon to Savusavu, Fiji - something we thought would be way out of our budget. Piper made the long trip from Dallas to Fiji "idiot proof", something which was very important to us as we are not the most travel savvy couple.

Excellent communication, excellent experience. We will definitely be using Remarkable Honeymoons (and hopefully working with Piper) again in the future.

Thanks!!

Profile Picture User5612029, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

The service that we received from Remarkable honeymoons not only met but exceeded my expectations! Annie was always an email or phone call away and was so helpful in her knowledge and expertise, always steering me in the right direction. She was almost always available to answer any questions we had and if she wasn't, then Piper was on the case! I highly recommend this company as they are truly experts in their field!! Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Jennie, 7/24/15, 1 Review