Rein Fire Ranch Reviews

Rein Fire Ranch 6
Rein Fire Ranch 7
  • Cody

Cody Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Hands down best place for wedding

We had our wedding here on September 29th of this year and could not have been any more pleased. We booked out about a year and through the entire year leading up to the wedding Rich helped us and answered us back within minutes anytime we needed something. Even if he had to go out of his way to help us book a third party vendor for music or food or cake he was there to help. Every time we set up a meeting with them to do a update we didn't even have to ask a question. If you just let them talk they will have answered all your questions Haha. It's very impressive with how much in detail and how many things you would have missed that they think of. Then comes the wedding day. So many people told us it was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been to. Nestled between two mountains with awesome scenery and pure rustic barn setting. It was perfect for us. Even with competing venues all around which we toured. The price and help from the owners and picture perfect views there, this place out weighs all the other places with the barn type wedding. I say this with my trust if you pick this place to host your wedding you will not be sorry.

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 09/02/2018

Organized and informative

The venue is beautiful. They were very organized and accommodating to my needs and desires. The wedding day flowed well with their assistance. Highly recommend checking this venue out.

Kelsey · Married on 08/17/2018

We got married here in July of 2018 and it exceeded my expectations! Rich and George are incredible and no details were missed. The venue itself is breathtaking and meticulously maintained. We are so glad we chose this special venue for our wedding and know that there is no other place like it!! Give them a call and take a tour, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Rein Fire Ranch 8
    Rein Fire Ranch 9

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We truly had a great time working with you, and on your wedding day. Sincerely, Rich + George

S · Married on 08/03/2018

We could not be happier with our experience with Rein Fire Ranch. Rich and George have everything dialed-in; they know the challenges, the stresses, the questions and uncertainties with hosting a wedding, and they provide comforting support, solutions, and guidance to ensure that the whole process runs as effortlessly as possible. They are down to earth, reasonable, and understanding and truly went out of their way to ensure that our wedding day was as special as possible. For anyone considering a wedding on beautiful farmland acreage nestled beside the foothills of the Cascades, Rein Fire Ranch delivers above and beyond in service, sincerity, and scenery. I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. :) It was great working with both you and K towards your wedding day! - Rich + George

Pamela · Married on 06/02/2018

The ranch is gorgeous and spacious. Rich and George run a very professional business. I would choose them to DJ, that way they MC the wedding and you get to stay an additional hour. They are quick to respond to phone calls and emails. They went above and beyond to honor special requests by me, the mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Pamela, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It was truly a pleasure working with you, along with Bre & Martin creating a wedding with so much love and many surprise touches. :) - Rich, George & The RFR Team

Kati · Married on 05/12/2018

Rich from Rein Fire Ranch was incredible! He made this whole process perfect and easy!!! The venue was gorgeous and breathtaking and so peaceful!

Rich was very responsive whenever I emailed with questions. We will definitely keep in touch with them and recommend them to all of our friends! My wedding day was an absolute dream come true and complimented by many!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Kati, thank you so much for your kind words. We truly loved working with you as well, and seeing yours & AJ's wedding come to life. :) -Rich + George + The RFR Team

Elaine · Married on 04/21/2018

We had an amazing day thanks to RFR. We’re very grateful to Rich and his staff for making our day memorable. No complaints here :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Elaine & Brian, Thank you so much for the kind words. Was truly great working with you and hosting your wedding here at the ranch. Sincerely, Rich + George and The RFR Team

Derek · Married on 10/14/2017

It could not have been more of a perfect place and people who run it! Rich and George were so fun to work with. It’s so nice to have everything there that you need, dj, tables, linens, tubs, etc. not to mention how smooth everything was. Our wedding was in October and it was so beautiful at the ranch. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Rein Fire Ranch 10

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Derek, thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a special day with you and Marina. Sincerely, Rich & George

Daniel · Married on 09/23/2017

Rich and his wonderful staff at RFR made it all so simple. Our wedding day was perfect and so easy. He is easy to work with and has quite the eye for details.

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Daniel, thank you so much. Working with you and Tayla, and being a part of something very special, we truly appreciate you letting us be a team member. :) Sincerely, Rich & George

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

The venue itself is absolutely stunning! Rich and George are amazing! As a bride we have a million things going on and they go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need! Whether that be resources or just answers to questions. I ne er ever felt like I was borthering them. They always responded to emails and questions I had.

My wedding was stunning. My friends and family thought it was gorgeous! This is the kind of venue where you really don't need a decoration because it is already so beautiful!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Rein Fire Ranch 15
    Rein Fire Ranch 16
    Rein Fire Ranch 17

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for the lovely review. We truly enjoyed working with you and Jordan as well. :) Sincerely, Rich & George

Matt · Married on 09/08/2017

Great venue and happy we chose Rein Fire Ranch for our location.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Hello Matt. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. :) - Rich + George

Lori · Married on 09/08/2017

The entire experience was out of this world!!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Hello Lori. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. :) - Rich + George

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

I love this venue and defiantly suggest it to others! The venue is beautiful and magical and Rich and George are so kind and professional that I didn't feel stressed at all. If I were rewinding my big day and still planning and looking for a location, I would still choose this venue in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley. It was great to work with you, Nick & the whole family. :)

Dustin · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing venue and views with a great owner who really knows his stuff. This made for a stress free wedding day! We definitely recommend this venue for everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Dustin, thank you so much for the review. You and Nancy's wedding was definitely a highlight for us in many ways. Thanks for having us as part of the team. Sincerely, Rich & George

Dominic · Married on 07/09/2017

Rich & George are GREAT. Seriously, we felt so welcome with them and cared for by them. They felt like part of our wedding party, like guests we wanted to invite. And, they were so helpful and calm throughout the entire process. They made wedding planning A LOT easier and, actually, a really enjoyable process. I'm very grateful for them and how they give back to their local community. If you're looking at this, and thinking about booking, just go meet them. I truly think you'll decide to work with them, and I think you'll be really happy you did.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Dom, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience at Rein Fire Ranch. :) - Rich + George

Caleb · Married on 07/03/2017

I can't say enough GREAT things about RFR. They earn 5 stars and if there was an option to give them more I would!!!! You can trust them to give you the best of everything. So happy we found them. If you are looking for a beautiful setting and creative, large space where all your guests will be amazed and have the best time and remember for years to come, this is the place! Great work RFR!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Caleb, Thank you for the wonderful review. We had an amazing time as well working you and Jordanne, along with both sides of your families. And an especially heartfelt pleasure working with the Betsy/Angy-Team Mom - Duo! :) Sincerely, Rich & George

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding at Rein Fire was an amazing experience from start to finish! Rich and George were very flexible with scheduling visits, and answering all my questions. Rich was also VERY helpful with details that I otherwise never would have thought of. He had great recommendations and was very willing to help us do whatever he could to allow our vision to become a reality. Rich was a huge factor in keeping my stress levels at bay with all aspects of wedding planning.
    Everyone that attended our wedding commented on how beautiful it was! I would recommend Rein Fire Ranch to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much. It was great to go through this journey with you and Steven. :) Sincerely, Rich, George & The RFR Team

Sabra'an · Married on 06/11/2017

We ABSOLUTELY loved the Rein Fire Ranch, we loved the owners just as much! This place was perferct on our special day! Rich & George are so amazing, helpful, such loving people! We couldn't of made it perfect with out them! Their venue is breath taking!! I 100000% recommend them! They worked so much with us, we lived two hours away they are just great! We used a few of their recommended venders which was great as well! They have beautiful horses, cows and dogs to see as well!! We are animal lovers so it was a plus for us!

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Sabra'an! Thank you so much. We truly loved working with you and Barrett, and inviting us to be part of your team. :) Sincerely, Rich & George

Jessie · Married on 06/10/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Rich in the year leading up to our wedding at Rein Fire Ranch. His attentiveness, flexibility and experience all made for a seamless process. I felt as though he cared as much about making our day the best it could be as we did. On top of all that, the property is absolutely gorgeous, we could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Jessie, thank you so much for your lovely comments. - Rich + George

Carissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Rich and George made everything enjoyable from beginning to end. Rich responded quickly whenever questions came up and always helped relieve any stress or worry I may have had. Everyone loved the property and our big day was as smooth as we wished it would be.They are great people who care about what they do and those they do everything for. I felt honored to have my wedding at Rein Fire Ranch and hope other couples chose this stunning property and experience the same amazing care and wedding we did.

Rein Fire Ranch 18
    Rein Fire Ranch 19
    Rein Fire Ranch 20
    Rein Fire Ranch 21
    Rein Fire Ranch 22

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Carissa, thank you! Thank you! :) We really enjoyed working with you both, along with your sister! Sincerely, Rich & George

Tyler · Married on 05/05/2017

I tried to be as honest as I possibly could when selecting the ratings and a 5 was my honesty. My wife and I spent nearly a year and a half working with Rein Fire Ranch (RFR) and it was a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, I believe I was about 10,000 characters in and this review has a 2,000 character max. Comfort, scenery, environment, family atmosphere, safety, all of these items played a factor in my review and I would not have changed a thing about our wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Tyler, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you, Lydia and your families. :) Sincerely, Rich, George & The RFR Team

Tamra · Married on 10/01/2016

I would ask the couple if they want it inside or outside, they do both and on our wedding it began to rain so we moved it to a indoor ceremony which was amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Tamra, Thank you for the kind words. You know that you & Jeff's wedding will always hold a special moment for us here. Cheers, Rich, George & The RFR Team

kaitlyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Rein Fire Ranch is the perfect place to get married, or for any event for that matter. It has the most beautiful setting and Rich and his team are the most helpful people. I was never stressed once about the details of my wedding, especially when it came to the venue. Rich was always very helpful and I could shoot him an email and I was answered no later than the next day. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for that perfect rustic venue. If I had to do my wedding over again there is no question that I would chose Rein Fire Ranch every time!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Kaitlyn, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really did have a great time with you all. :) Cheers, Rich, George & The RFR Team

Trygve · Married on 09/04/2016

Rich and George went all out to make our wedding at RFR the perfect experience. They excelled at coordinating all the moving parts of the event, allowing us to enjoy time with family and friends. The location is beautiful, and ranch accommodated 120 guests very well. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Rein Fire Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, Trygve. We truly enjoyed hosting your family and friends for such a great, personalized wedding reception. Thank you! Rich, George & The RFR Team