75 Reviews for Rein Fire Ranch

Linens (2)
Aisle Markers (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
72 Rein Fire Ranch Reviews

We got married here in July of 2018 and it exceeded my expectations! Rich and George are incredible and no details were missed. The venue itself is breathtaking and meticulously maintained. We are so glad we chose this special venue for our wedding and know that there is no other place like it!! Give them a call and take a tour, you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The ranch is gorgeous and spacious. Rich and George run a very professional business. I would choose them to DJ, that way they MC the wedding and you get to stay an additional hour. They are quick to respond to phone calls and emails. They went above and beyond to honor special requests by me, the mother of the bride.

Profile Picture Pamela , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich from Rein Fire Ranch was incredible! He made this whole process perfect and easy!!! The venue was gorgeous and breathtaking and so peaceful!

Rich was very responsive whenever I emailed with questions. We will definitely keep in touch with them and recommend them to all of our friends! My wedding day was an absolute dream come true and complimented by many!!

Profile Picture Kati , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an amazing day thanks to RFR. We’re very grateful to Rich and his staff for making our day memorable. No complaints here :)

Profile Picture Elaine , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It could not have been more of a perfect place and people who run it! Rich and George were so fun to work with. It’s so nice to have everything there that you need, dj, tables, linens, tubs, etc. not to mention how smooth everything was. Our wedding was in October and it was so beautiful at the ranch. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Derek, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich and his wonderful staff at RFR made it all so simple. Our wedding day was perfect and so easy. He is easy to work with and has quite the eye for details.

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great venue and happy we chose Rein Fire Ranch for our location.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The entire experience was out of this world!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I love this venue and defiantly suggest it to others! The venue is beautiful and magical and Rich and George are so kind and professional that I didn't feel stressed at all. If I were rewinding my big day and still planning and looking for a location, I would still choose this venue in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Amazing venue and views with a great owner who really knows his stuff. This made for a stress free wedding day! We definitely recommend this venue for everyone!

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich & George are GREAT. Seriously, we felt so welcome with them and cared for by them. They felt like part of our wedding party, like guests we wanted to invite. And, they were so helpful and calm throughout the entire process. They made wedding planning A LOT easier and, actually, a really enjoyable process. I'm very grateful for them and how they give back to their local community. If you're looking at this, and thinking about booking, just go meet them. I truly think you'll decide to work with them, and I think you'll be really happy you did.

Profile Picture Dominic, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough GREAT things about RFR. They earn 5 stars and if there was an option to give them more I would!!!! You can trust them to give you the best of everything. So happy we found them. If you are looking for a beautiful setting and creative, large space where all your guests will be amazed and have the best time and remember for years to come, this is the place! Great work RFR!!!!

Profile Picture Caleb, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Rein Fire was an amazing experience from start to finish! Rich and George were very flexible with scheduling visits, and answering all my questions. Rich was also VERY helpful with details that I otherwise never would have thought of. He had great recommendations and was very willing to help us do whatever he could to allow our vision to become a reality. Rich was a huge factor in keeping my stress levels at bay with all aspects of wedding planning.
Everyone that attended our wedding commented on how beautiful it was! I would recommend Rein Fire Ranch to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

We ABSOLUTELY loved the Rein Fire Ranch, we loved the owners just as much! This place was perferct on our special day! Rich & George are so amazing, helpful, such loving people! We couldn't of made it perfect with out them! Their venue is breath taking!! I 100000% recommend them! They worked so much with us, we lived two hours away they are just great! We used a few of their recommended venders which was great as well! They have beautiful horses, cows and dogs to see as well!! We are animal lovers so it was a plus for us!

Profile Picture Sabra'an , 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a pleasure working with Rich in the year leading up to our wedding at Rein Fire Ranch. His attentiveness, flexibility and experience all made for a seamless process. I felt as though he cared as much about making our day the best it could be as we did. On top of all that, the property is absolutely gorgeous, we could not have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rich and George made everything enjoyable from beginning to end. Rich responded quickly whenever questions came up and always helped relieve any stress or worry I may have had. Everyone loved the property and our big day was as smooth as we wished it would be.They are great people who care about what they do and those they do everything for. I felt honored to have my wedding at Rein Fire Ranch and hope other couples chose this stunning property and experience the same amazing care and wedding we did.

Profile Picture Carissa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Linens, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

I tried to be as honest as I possibly could when selecting the ratings and a 5 was my honesty. My wife and I spent nearly a year and a half working with Rein Fire Ranch (RFR) and it was a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, I believe I was about 10,000 characters in and this review has a 2,000 character max. Comfort, scenery, environment, family atmosphere, safety, all of these items played a factor in my review and I would not have changed a thing about our wedding.

Profile Picture Tyler, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would ask the couple if they want it inside or outside, they do both and on our wedding it began to rain so we moved it to a indoor ceremony which was amazing.

Profile Picture Tamra, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rein Fire Ranch is the perfect place to get married, or for any event for that matter. It has the most beautiful setting and Rich and his team are the most helpful people. I was never stressed once about the details of my wedding, especially when it came to the venue. Rich was always very helpful and I could shoot him an email and I was answered no later than the next day. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for that perfect rustic venue. If I had to do my wedding over again there is no question that I would chose Rein Fire Ranch every time!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rich and George went all out to make our wedding at RFR the perfect experience. They excelled at coordinating all the moving parts of the event, allowing us to enjoy time with family and friends. The location is beautiful, and ranch accommodated 120 guests very well. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Trygve, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would recommend Rein Fire Ranch to anyone! Rich did so much to help make our day perfect. We met with him at the ranch several times to work out all the details, and he had no problem answering any of our million questions and giving us much needed advice. We rented some furniture for use during the reception, and everything looked amazing. It was the perfect vibe and setting for us. It could not have gone better!

Profile Picture User7415487, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Having our wedding at Rein Fire Ranch was one of the best wedding decisions my husband and I made. The owners went over and above to make sure we had everything arranged the way that we wanted it, which made our wedding day go so smoothly. And on top of that they were extremely kind while still being professional. The space itself was beautiful, open, and filled with little touches that made our wedding feel unique. If you are looking for your wedding venue, I would highly suggest Rein Fire Ranch.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can not say enough good things about Rich and George at Rein Fire Ranch! The best decision I made was having the wedding take place at Rein Fire. They were over accommodating, professional, amazing and the venue is BEAUTIFUL!!! You will not think twice about your decision to use rein fire ranch.

Profile Picture Mikenna, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rich & George are AWESOME to work with. They know what they are doing and the venue is stunningly beautiful.

Profile Picture L, 7/16/16, 1 Review