Reil Entertainment Reviews

34 | Northampton, MA

34 Reviews for Reil Entertainment

1 User photo

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

Greg was amazing! He listened to everything my husband and I were looking for on our wedding day and delivered! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has told us what an amazing time they had. Thank you Greg for making our night perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Greg was great, he did the chicken dance with the kids, and his rendition of if tomorrow never comesby Garth Brooks had the guests doing double takes. They could not tell the difference

Sent on 10/23/2012

Deanna · Married on 10/07/2012

Our guests raved about how great of an event we had thank you !

Sent on 10/26/2012

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2012

Greg did an outstanding job at our wedding. He not only helped me fill in the blanks (meaning he thought of things I never thought of) he created wonderful memories for me and my husband. He played songs that everyone could dance too even those who don't normally dance were dancing. He's very professional, works well with everyone, he definitely gave us what we wanted and more, he sang Garth Brooks "The Dance" everyone thought it was really Garth Brooks and was amazed at what a wonder job Greg did on the song (this was very special & memorable for us and I was very honored that Greg sang this song for us) I would highly recommend Greg for all your entertainment needs. He also does karaoke. He's the BEST around

Sent on 09/25/2012

Amy · Married on 08/18/2012

I highly recommend Reil Entertainment for any event. Greg is an amazing guy and did a wonderful job at our wedding. He has a great personality and did a great job keeping the party going. He was great not only with us, but also with all of our guests. He went out of his way to meet our every request. Reil Entertainment also has great prices. You get what you pay for plus more. We could not have asked for any better. We may even have to plan another party just to have Greg come back again! He will now be our "official" DJ for any event. We will recommend Greg to everyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Robin · event on: 08/11/2012

We had a Sweet 16 in a HUGE outdoor pavilion. The weather was OK until Reil Entertainment arrived, a half hour early. There was a huge cloudburst, but he dutifully set up and began the music selections. The crowd of teenagers played Frisbee and volleyball instead of dancing, but they were often commenting "Oh- I LOVE this song!" Several kids were asking my daughter where she found such a great DJ.

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • F

Felicia Leigh · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Greg was easily contacted, responded fast and was willing to help create the perfect reception.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Greg was exactly what we wanted in a wedding DJ - got the party started and kept energy up without being intrusive. He handled toasts, buffet announcements and dances really nicely. People seemed to have a great time, and I think he did too!

If you're in central or western massachusetts, give Greg a call!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Very willing to work with me. Every request i made was met.

Sent on 05/28/2013