Reil Entertainment Reviews

25 | Northampton, MA

25 Reviews for Reil Entertainment

25 Reil Entertainment Reviews

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg killed it for our wedding! He made sure I was able to walk down the aisle to mine and my now husband's song. Afterwards with the reception, wow! He had people at my wedding dancing all night! He knows how to mix the music up. There is wasn't a full moment. GREAT announcer! He really knew how to keep everyone entertained. Love love love him! Highly recommend him for any event!

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

Greg did a wonderful job as our DJ for our wedding at the Deerfield Inn. He was so accommodating and easy to work with.

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2018

Greg, what such a wonderful man. So professional and what a happy guy to have behind the Dj. Couldn’t of asked for a better turnout

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2018

We would recommended Greg to everyone! He DJd our 7.14.18 wedding and was incredible. Any request we had he made it happen. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Reil Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley - I had a blast and it was an honor to DJ your wedding. you were a beautiful bride. thanks again Greg

Thomas/Alina · Married on 10/01/2017

Thank you greg for the outstanding job that you did. Our wedding was a success because of your knowledge. Alina and I feel that you are one of the very best DJ that we have come across. We are looking forward to seeing you in our events. THANK YOU, THOM AND ALINA

Reil Entertainment 1

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely amazing! Wonderful!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2017

Greg was awesome. Answered all my questions leading up to the event and was such a good sport when the weather was more appealing than the dance floor. Everyone had a great time and we couldn't have asked for more. ❤️

Julie · Married on 08/27/2017

my sister got married tonight and Greg did a excellent job everyone in including my self had a great time thanks again...Greg for doing a awsome job...

Caitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

We got married 8.19.17. Greg did an amazing job handling all my last minute changes and making sure every detail was perfect. He was amazing I would recommend him to anyone his pricing is also amazing. We couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Karen · Married on 08/12/2017

Great!!!! The event was a 50th Class Reunion of Old Lyme High School. Not a wedding.

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so grateful for the wonderful DJ services we had from Greg! The crowd loved him and he even got all the kids pumped up and dancing! The price range was perfect for us, and we got everything we needed including DJ services for the ceremony and reception (6.5 hours) and uplighting. Greg was very accommodating and easy to work with, and we had no issues on the day of. All of the music was exactly what we wanted, even when I was picky about some of the songs I wanted for the ceremony, and special songs.

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Greg was amazing. He DJ'd our wedding on May 13th, 2017. Very professional, kind, and stayed true to our playlist. I needed some last minute changes to the schedule and he was quick to accommodate and rolled with the punches. Highly recommend.

• Z

Zerah · Married on 10/15/2016

Oh man - where to start. Greg was amazing from the moment we contacted him nearly a year before our wedding through the wedding day. He was completely on top of communication, had incredibly competitive pricing, and was absolutely accommodating to a few last minute changes to our day of plan. He kept our wedding on track throughout the night so we didn't have to worry too much about timing, but was always willing to adjust for our needs. I can't recommend Greg enough if you're getting married in the Western Mass area, or anywhere he's willing to travel

Sent on 11/28/2016

Reil Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Zerah. Your wedding was such a blast. I had an amazing time and I am glad I was able to be a part of your special day

Scotylee · Married on 09/10/2016

Gregg provided his DJ services for our September 10th 2016 wedding. He provided the music for both our ceremony as well as the reception. He was the very best, most fun and professional DJ I have ever worked with. He made our day so much fun for both our family and friends. He was able to read the guests music interests and kept the dance floor full through the night. We cant thank him enough for making it so memorable. We will absolutely look to Gregg for any future services needed and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking!

Stephen · Married on 05/31/2014

Greg Reil provided DJ services for our wedding including background music, dance music, announcements, introductions and more. His service was above and beyond our expectations. Even most of the attendants remarked how great the DJ was. Greg was polite, professional and personable from the first moment we asked him about his services whether he contacted us by phone, email or in person. He went out of his way to accommodate all of our requests (beyond just music) and was happy to do it. If we ever host another event, Reil Entertainment will be our first choice.

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

Greg was amazing! He listened to everything my husband and I were looking for on our wedding day and delivered! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has told us what an amazing time they had. Thank you Greg for making our night perfect!

Greg was great, he did the chicken dance with the kids, and his rendition of if tomorrow never comesby Garth Brooks had the guests doing double takes. They could not tell the difference

Deanna · Married on 10/07/2012

Our guests raved about how great of an event we had thank you !

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2012

Greg did an outstanding job at our wedding. He not only helped me fill in the blanks (meaning he thought of things I never thought of) he created wonderful memories for me and my husband. He played songs that everyone could dance too even those who don't normally dance were dancing. He's very professional, works well with everyone, he definitely gave us what we wanted and more, he sang Garth Brooks "The Dance" everyone thought it was really Garth Brooks and was amazed at what a wonder job Greg did on the song (this was very special & memorable for us and I was very honored that Greg sang this song for us) I would highly recommend Greg for all your entertainment needs. He also does karaoke. He's the BEST around

Amy · Married on 08/18/2012

I highly recommend Reil Entertainment for any event. Greg is an amazing guy and did a wonderful job at our wedding. He has a great personality and did a great job keeping the party going. He was great not only with us, but also with all of our guests. He went out of his way to meet our every request. Reil Entertainment also has great prices. You get what you pay for plus more. We could not have asked for any better. We may even have to plan another party just to have Greg come back again! He will now be our "official" DJ for any event. We will recommend Greg to everyone who needs a DJ.

Denise · event on: 09/24/2016

We thank you so much for all you did for our Walk, wonderful entertainment, Thank you so much.

Robin · event on: 08/11/2012

We had a Sweet 16 in a HUGE outdoor pavilion. The weather was OK until Reil Entertainment arrived, a half hour early. There was a huge cloudburst, but he dutifully set up and began the music selections. The crowd of teenagers played Frisbee and volleyball instead of dancing, but they were often commenting "Oh- I LOVE this song!" Several kids were asking my daughter where she found such a great DJ.

• User6732852 · event on: 05/14/2016

The music was perfect for the party.

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Greg was exactly what we wanted in a wedding DJ - got the party started and kept energy up without being intrusive. He handled toasts, buffet announcements and dances really nicely. People seemed to have a great time, and I think he did too!

If you're in central or western massachusetts, give Greg a call!

Very willing to work with me. Every request i made was met.