Reil Entertainment Reviews

Reil Entertainment 1
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous Music

We had a great day and the Music was exceptional. All our requests were met and we enjoyed every last minute of the music.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Malinda

Malinda · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome dj

Greg did a great job at our very hot outdoor wedding. Nothing was too much for him and he definitely was worth his weight in gold. He was a true professional who kept the music flowing. I would 110% recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Taylor Brooke Santangelo · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesome DJ

Greg made everything amazing for us! He personalized the music for our ceremony. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • estel20m

Emi Estelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Great DJ for Our Winter Wedding

My husband and I hired Greg to DJ our wedding cocktail hour and reception. Greg was easy to work with throughout the planning process. He was quick to respond, professional, and supportive, and had lots of ideas for our special day. The week of the wedding, we had to move the wedding timeline earlier in the day in order to avoid a massive snowstorm, and Greg was very accommodating and just rolled with it, which we are so thankful for! Because we had to change the time of the wedding to earlier in the day, we were worried that there wouldn’t be as much dancing. But Greg was an engaging DJ and was able to read the room well and mix it up to keep people dancing. Our guests all said they had a great time. He played a lot of the songs we requested and it was fun talking about music with him in our meetings. Greg’s pricing was also very reasonable, and for the quality of service we got we felt like it was a great deal!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Reil Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Emi - it was a pleasure doing the music for your wedding and I am glad that you and your guest had a great time.

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg killed it for our wedding! He made sure I was able to walk down the aisle to mine and my now husband's song. Afterwards with the reception, wow! He had people at my wedding dancing all night! He knows how to mix the music up. There is wasn't a full moment. GREAT announcer! He really knew how to keep everyone entertained. Love love love him! Highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

Greg did a wonderful job as our DJ for our wedding at the Deerfield Inn. He was so accommodating and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2018

Greg, what such a wonderful man. So professional and what a happy guy to have behind the Dj. Couldn’t of asked for a better turnout

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2018

We would recommended Greg to everyone! He DJd our 7.14.18 wedding and was incredible. Any request we had he made it happen. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Reil Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley - I had a blast and it was an honor to DJ your wedding. you were a beautiful bride.

thanks again
    Greg

Thomas/Alina · Married on 10/01/2017

Thank you greg for the outstanding job that you did. Our wedding was a success because of your knowledge. Alina and I feel that you are one of the very best DJ that we have come across. We are looking forward to seeing you in our events. THANK YOU, THOM AND ALINA

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Reil Entertainment 2

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely amazing! Wonderful!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2017

Greg was awesome. Answered all my questions leading up to the event and was such a good sport when the weather was more appealing than the dance floor. Everyone had a great time and we couldn't have asked for more. ❤️

Sent on 09/11/2017

Julie · Married on 08/27/2017

my sister got married tonight and Greg did a excellent job everyone in including my self had a great time thanks again...Greg for doing a awsome job...

Sent on 08/28/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

We got married 8.19.17. Greg did an amazing job handling all my last minute changes and making sure every detail was perfect. He was amazing I would recommend him to anyone his pricing is also amazing. We couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Karen · Married on 08/12/2017

Great!!!! The event was a 50th Class Reunion of Old Lyme High School. Not a wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2017

Great DJ for any event!

Greg DJed our wedding in October 2018 and did an amazing job of blending my (definitely) high maintenance and specific requests with the music that gets people out on the dance floor to give us the perfect playlist. My husband and I collect vinyl and both really love music, so there were certain songs we knew we wanted to hear at our wedding. We also know that it's really hard to dance to the National and that Cage the Elephant hasn't written too many wedding-friendly songs. Greg worked with us to make a playlist of "foot tapping" dinner music and special songs (like for the cake cutting) that used a lot of our favorites, and even managed to bring our preferences and personality out onto the dance floor (I'm talking a club mix of the Arctic Monkeys and Beck covering Elvis). Everyone kept asking "what's this song?" and telling us how much they enjoyed the music. Greg also handled our ceremony music and was able to find / play all the songs we wanted to the processional / my entrance / recessional - even a string version of the Addams Family theme (new last name is Adams and our wedding was Halloween weekend). He was super flexible and on-board with all our kooky requests and was really easy to work with.
    P.S. He's also got a killer voice!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so grateful for the wonderful DJ services we had from Greg! The crowd loved him and he even got all the kids pumped up and dancing! The price range was perfect for us, and we got everything we needed including DJ services for the ceremony and reception (6.5 hours) and uplighting. Greg was very accommodating and easy to work with, and we had no issues on the day of. All of the music was exactly what we wanted, even when I was picky about some of the songs I wanted for the ceremony, and special songs.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Greg was amazing. He DJ'd our wedding on May 13th, 2017. Very professional, kind, and stayed true to our playlist. I needed some last minute changes to the schedule and he was quick to accommodate and rolled with the punches. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Z

Zerah · Married on 10/15/2016

Oh man - where to start. Greg was amazing from the moment we contacted him nearly a year before our wedding through the wedding day. He was completely on top of communication, had incredibly competitive pricing, and was absolutely accommodating to a few last minute changes to our day of plan. He kept our wedding on track throughout the night so we didn't have to worry too much about timing, but was always willing to adjust for our needs. I can't recommend Greg enough if you're getting married in the Western Mass area, or anywhere he's willing to travel

Sent on 11/28/2016

Reil Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Zerah. Your wedding was such a blast. I had an amazing time and I am glad I was able to be a part of your special day

Denise · event on 09/24/2016

We thank you so much for all you did for our Walk, wonderful entertainment, Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Scotylee · Married on 09/10/2016

Gregg provided his DJ services for our September 10th 2016 wedding. He provided the music for both our ceremony as well as the reception. He was the very best, most fun and professional DJ I have ever worked with. He made our day so much fun for both our family and friends. He was able to read the guests music interests and kept the dance floor full through the night. We cant thank him enough for making it so memorable. We will absolutely look to Gregg for any future services needed and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking!

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • User6732852 · event on 05/14/2016

The music was perfect for the party.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Stephen · Married on 05/31/2014

Greg Reil provided DJ services for our wedding including background music, dance music, announcements, introductions and more. His service was above and beyond our expectations. Even most of the attendants remarked how great the DJ was. Greg was polite, professional and personable from the first moment we asked him about his services whether he contacted us by phone, email or in person. He went out of his way to accommodate all of our requests (beyond just music) and was happy to do it. If we ever host another event, Reil Entertainment will be our first choice.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

Greg was amazing! He listened to everything my husband and I were looking for on our wedding day and delivered! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has told us what an amazing time they had. Thank you Greg for making our night perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Greg was great, he did the chicken dance with the kids, and his rendition of if tomorrow never comesby Garth Brooks had the guests doing double takes. They could not tell the difference

Sent on 10/23/2012

Deanna · Married on 10/07/2012

Our guests raved about how great of an event we had thank you !

Sent on 10/26/2012