21 Reviews for Reil Entertainment

Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Karaoke (1)
18 Reil Entertainment Reviews

Thank you greg for the outstanding job that you did. Our wedding was a success because of your knowledge. Alina and I feel that you are one of the very best DJ that we have come across. We are looking forward to seeing you in our events. THANK YOU, THOM AND ALINA

Profile Picture Thomas/Alina, 10/1/17, 1 Review

Absolutely amazing! Wonderful!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was awesome. Answered all my questions leading up to the event and was such a good sport when the weather was more appealing than the dance floor. Everyone had a great time and we couldn't have asked for more. ❤️

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

my sister got married tonight and Greg did a excellent job everyone in including my self had a great time thanks again...Greg for doing a awsome job...

Profile Picture Julie , 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married 8.19.17. Greg did an amazing job handling all my last minute changes and making sure every detail was perfect. He was amazing I would recommend him to anyone his pricing is also amazing. We couldn't be happier with the service we received.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Great!!!! The event was a 50th Class Reunion of Old Lyme High School. Not a wedding.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so grateful for the wonderful DJ services we had from Greg! The crowd loved him and he even got all the kids pumped up and dancing! The price range was perfect for us, and we got everything we needed including DJ services for the ceremony and reception (6.5 hours) and uplighting. Greg was very accommodating and easy to work with, and we had no issues on the day of. All of the music was exactly what we wanted, even when I was picky about some of the songs I wanted for the ceremony, and special songs.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Greg was exactly what we wanted in a wedding DJ - got the party started and kept energy up without being intrusive. He handled toasts, buffet announcements and dances really nicely. People seemed to have a great time, and I think he did too!

If you're in central or western massachusetts, give Greg a call!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was amazing. He DJ'd our wedding on May 13th, 2017. Very professional, kind, and stayed true to our playlist. I needed some last minute changes to the schedule and he was quick to accommodate and rolled with the punches. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Katie , 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oh man - where to start. Greg was amazing from the moment we contacted him nearly a year before our wedding through the wedding day. He was completely on top of communication, had incredibly competitive pricing, and was absolutely accommodating to a few last minute changes to our day of plan. He kept our wedding on track throughout the night so we didn't have to worry too much about timing, but was always willing to adjust for our needs. I can't recommend Greg enough if you're getting married in the Western Mass area, or anywhere he's willing to travel

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Zerah, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Gregg provided his DJ services for our September 10th 2016 wedding. He provided the music for both our ceremony as well as the reception. He was the very best, most fun and professional DJ I have ever worked with. He made our day so much fun for both our family and friends. He was able to read the guests music interests and kept the dance floor full through the night. We cant thank him enough for making it so memorable. We will absolutely look to Gregg for any future services needed and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Scotylee, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg Reil provided DJ services for our wedding including background music, dance music, announcements, introductions and more. His service was above and beyond our expectations. Even most of the attendants remarked how great the DJ was. Greg was polite, professional and personable from the first moment we asked him about his services whether he contacted us by phone, email or in person. He went out of his way to accommodate all of our requests (beyond just music) and was happy to do it. If we ever host another event, Reil Entertainment will be our first choice.

Profile Picture Stephen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very willing to work with me. Every request i made was met.

Profile Picture User3285757, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was amazing! He listened to everything my husband and I were looking for on our wedding day and delivered! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has told us what an amazing time they had. Thank you Greg for making our night perfect!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was great, he did the chicken dance with the kids, and his rendition of if tomorrow never comesby Garth Brooks had the guests doing double takes. They could not tell the difference

Profile Picture User2732483, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our guests raved about how great of an event we had thank you !

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg did an outstanding job at our wedding. He not only helped me fill in the blanks (meaning he thought of things I never thought of) he created wonderful memories for me and my husband. He played songs that everyone could dance too even those who don't normally dance were dancing. He's very professional, works well with everyone, he definitely gave us what we wanted and more, he sang Garth Brooks "The Dance" everyone thought it was really Garth Brooks and was amazed at what a wonder job Greg did on the song (this was very special & memorable for us and I was very honored that Greg sang this song for us) I would highly recommend Greg for all your entertainment needs. He also does karaoke. He's the BEST around

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Reil Entertainment for any event. Greg is an amazing guy and did a wonderful job at our wedding. He has a great personality and did a great job keeping the party going. He was great not only with us, but also with all of our guests. He went out of his way to meet our every request. Reil Entertainment also has great prices. You get what you pay for plus more. We could not have asked for any better. We may even have to plan another party just to have Greg come back again! He will now be our "official" DJ for any event. We will recommend Greg to everyone who needs a DJ.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/18/12, 1 Review