Reid Productions Reviews

Reid Productions 1
Reid Productions 2
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing & BOOK them TODAY!

We knew we wanted a wedding videographer, but never find the right one after searching for over a year, so we gave up the search. Then I came across Reid Productions in VIP Magazine wedding edition about a month before our wedding and lucky enough they were available due to a last-minute cancellation. I’m beyond thankful for the cancellation because it allowed us to booked Justin and Nicole. They are absolutely amazing and great to work with. They capture our wedding day backed in March and it was perfect. Not only did they capture the big moments but also the small ones. We love that we will have a video to help us remember the best day of our lives and will be able to show our future kids one day! Book them TODAY you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Katelyn Watkins · Married on 01/05/2019

January 2019 Watkins Wedding

Justin and Nicole are amazing at what they do! They were very personable and professional and we barely knew they were even there. They make the most beautiful videos that we will be able to look back on for years to come. You won’t be sorry you booked them!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Andreoli · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing

This husband and wife team helped to make my dream wedding a reality, that I can watch over and over again :) They went above and beyond my greatest expectations, and made sure to capture every small detail. They are quick to respond to all questions and were so easy to work with. Videography was an “ extra” for us, that we originally had not planned for... but it was by far the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. The memories they captured will always be so special .... if you are considering videography at all, I highly recommended this amazing duo!

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

I am so thankful that I had Reid Productions film our Special Day! They were amazing to work with and their work is outstanding! We have had many of our friends and family go on and on about how awesome the Highlight video turned out! I would highly recommend Reid Productions!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

B. Hamilton · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Experience

Reid Productions was great to work with and makes your wedding day a dream while capturing it to last a lifetime!!

• ANISHA

ANISHA · Married on 10/13/2018

Gilley wedding

Absolutely LOVED having Reid Productions video our wedding! They did such an amazing job and so much fun to work with! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Emmi · Married on 09/30/2018

I loved working with the Reid’s!

I enjoyed the Reid’s so much! I’m so happy I found them. My video was perfect and helps me relive my special day every time I watch it!

Miranda · Married on 09/22/2018

The absolute best wedding videographer!

Justin and Nicole are the sweetest people! I'm so happy we lucked up and found them. You can tell they love what they do as well their cilents! They are flexible, easy to work with and a pleasure to get to know. They were there from beginning to end to make sure every moment and detail were captured on our special day. I can't tell you how many complements we've received on our highlight video! Please book them! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/09/2018

THE best videographers!!!

We had the best experience using Reid Productions!!! Book them now! So easy to work with, super personable, and videos are amazing. You will not be disappointed and will want to watch your video (especially the highlight video) over & over. Highly recommend this couple! Can’t say enough good things about Reid Productions!

Reid Productions 3

Reid Productions's reply:

Aw Thank you Lindsey! You guys were so awesome! Thank you so much for everything! Hope everything is great with you and Patrick!! : )

Mary Beth Deloach · Married on 06/09/2018

It was everything we hoped for and more! :)

My daughter got married last June. We absolutely loved the video and we were so impressed by the Reid couple and how they worked! They were very professional, yet so easy to work with! They definitely added to the specialness of the day. They were very personable - couldn’t imagine anyone being so helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing !!

I highly recommend Reid Productions!! Very nice couple, easy to get in touch with, and I got my highlight video while I was on my honeymoon. We were very pleased with what we got.

Sent on 03/30/2019

stacy · Married on 05/12/2018

Justin and Nicole spent the entire wedding day with us capturing all the great memories of the day.

Justin was professional and so easy to work with. He took our requests and mixed with his own ideas to create a video we loved.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Top notch videographers!

Excellent service all the way around! They were so easy to work with and even reminded us of some important details that needed to be filmed when we had forgotten. Their quality is one of the best I have seen, and believe me we researched and looked at a lot of videographers. You will not be disappointed with their service or quality! It's nice to have a husband and wife team that work so great together! The drone footage is simply amazing.

Reid Productions 4