Reggie Parker Photography Reviews

Reggie Parker Photography 5
Reggie Parker Photography 6
Reggie Parker Photography 7

Tatianna · Married on 03/17/2019

Reggie Parker is a personal, professional and timely photographer. He did my engagement pictures in a timely manner. He responded to all my calls and e-mails as well as my suggestions for shots. He was so creative in his approach and on the wedding day showed up early! He was friend and kind and made my guest feel good by not being intrusive when taking shots. He worked within my budget. I was able to set up a payment plan and make payments that fit my budget. I have no complaints becasue he took intimate, creative and beautiful photos with NO problems!

Sent on 03/11/2008
  • Judith

Judith Miller · Married on 03/10/2019

Awesome Photographer

It was awesome working with Reggie! His work is undeniably excellent. Always communicated, was prompt and on top. Told him what I was looking to capture and he captured all that and more. Pricing you can beat! You will not be disappointed with him as your wedding photographer! -Judith Miller

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Reggie Parker Photography 17
    Reggie Parker Photography 18
    Reggie Parker Photography 19

Rener · Married on 06/09/2018

Reggie Parker is absolutely amazing. He has the ability to capture moments that will feel your heart with the joys of laughter and the warmth of tears. When you look back on each photo you feel as if you are living the moment all over again. He will capture moments that you weren’t able to see and you get to now see for a lifetime the joy of all your family and friends during a very special time in your life. Thanks Reggie for giving me these memories for years to come !

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Denita

Denita · Married on 03/03/2018

Reggie was very professional during our wedding. He took a lot of pictures and returned the disk in a timely fashion. Reggie is very talented and made me feel comfortable. Love his work!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Nikkie · Married on 08/26/2017

Mr. Parker traveled from Georgia to Norfolk, Virginia to shoot my wedding. Not only did he capture moments at the wedding, but he was able to capture candid shots before the wedding. He took pictures of the groomsmen and bridesmaids as they were prepping for the big show. I greatly appreciate him shooting pics of my son and I adjusting each others ties. Moments that we could never get back he was able to shoot and it made our wedding day that much more memorable. Mr. Parker took pics before the wedding, during, after outside the venue and we went to another location away from the venue. He took his time and displayed patience and tried to get as many shots as possible from different perspectives. Superb service and a definite referral for anyone I know looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Reggie Parker Photography 20
    Reggie Parker Photography 21
    Reggie Parker Photography 22
  • W

Willisha · Married on 04/29/2017

This photographer made my wedding experience a breeze. He was very patient with all the guests including the kids. The pictures really told a story. Being the bride, you really miss the entire ceremony. These pictures provided memories that I ould have missed otherwise. He was ontime and made the most out of the time that he was booked for. He also provided the proofs in a timely fashion. I would recommend him to any bride.

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • F

Frank · Married on 03/22/2015

He did an excellent job I recommend him to everyone very professional data awesome and an excellent job on our wedding thanks once again

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Reggie Parker Photography 23

Christopher · Married on 09/18/2010

He was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly, on-time and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding, The quality of service was excellent, He was well organized & on-time.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Reggie Parker Photography 24
    Reggie Parker Photography 25

Ralph · Married on 07/10/2010

Reggie was greate at our wedding and on time. He's very creative with the poses and we would recommend him. He also has a great personality which worked great amongst the wedding party.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Bre · Married on 05/13/2017

Mr. Parker was very instrumental in capturing our memorable moments. He was patient and kind to my husband as well as myself and to all who attended our event. I would recommend him for any event big or small.

Sent on 12/14/2017