Regency Garden Reviews

220 | Mesa, AZ

220 Reviews for Regency Garden

Riana · Married on 02/10/2018

Beautiful venue! Linda and Tony are amazing people and have a gorgeous venue. They are true professionals and incredible people!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Alexandra · Married on 02/03/2018

Regency Garden was our dream wedding venue from the day we toured the location in March 2017 to the end of our wedding day at the beginning of February 2018. We toured 6 other venues in the valley and Regency Garden stood out as the most professional, knowledgeable, beautiful, and cost effective choice for our parents, my husband, and me. Linda and Tony were constant sources of support to us - providing us with a variety of options when booking, answering our millions of questions from across the country (we live in NYC), meeting us at the venue multiple times for planning purposes, and acting, along with their son and daughter, as wedding coordinators on wedding day. As newbies to the wedding world, we were thankful for their guidance and advice along the way! Separately, Linda and Tony's children are amazing! They are every bit as hard working, professional, and helpful as their parents and kept our wedding running seamlessly all night. Eric checked in on my husband and me before and after the ceremony to make sure we didn't need food or water and Stephanie answered every question we had and solved all the little hiccups that inevitably pop up on wedding day.

We used Regency Garden's preferred catering, DJ, and flower vendors for our wedding, all of which provided great service to us throughout the planning process. We brought in several vendors we knew personally for cake and photography, but it was definitely less stressful working with vendors who know this venue inside and out and aren't relying on you to help them on wedding day.

All in all, this venue was exactly what I hoped for on my wedding day. My husband and I loved the space, people, and service we received and would recommend this space to anyone.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot express how happy I was with Tony and Linda and their family. They were the sweetest and most helpful in every part of planning. I remember we walked into the venue during their weekly open house and immediately I said to my now husband, "man, there's no way this is in our budget." Well, I was shocked when they went over the price and package sheet and everything just felt right. All the vendors they use are absolutely amazing , flexible, and professional. The entire planning process felt like a breeze with all the help of Regency and the vendors. Before the big day we dropped off the additional decorations, favors, etc. we wanted to use, and Linda put everything together so perfectly, more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Regency Garden!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Linda · Married on 12/16/2017

Our daughter had her wedding at Regency Gardens on December 16, 2017. It was a wonderful wedding and worth every dime. Tony and Linda are very professional and easy to work with and have every detail covered so a person is free to socialize with friends and family without worrying about wedding details.
    The courtyard was a beautiful setting for the ceremony not only during the daytime but also at night. The lighting is gorgeous. Didn't need to do a lot of planning for decorations as this area is beautiful all on its own.
    We would highly recommended Regency Gardens if you are planning a wedding as you won't find a more beautiful place and choices for food, flowers and entertainment.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Meghann · Married on 12/15/2017

Was a perfect place for our wedding. They made sure everything we needed was taken care of and had the best vendors for us to use!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married at Regency Garden a little over a month ago and we still have guests calling us telling us how amazing the wedding altogether was!!! It is one thing for us (the married couple) to think it was perfect.. the best day of our lives.. etc. BUT for even our guests to say how beautiful it was and the food was amazing, it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Now that by far shows Regency Garden deserves 5 STARS!!! I mean the bar tender even offered to go run to the store to buy a bottle of Malibu because my dad had ordered a drink with Malibu and they didn't have any. (of course we said no but still it was the thought) It was amazing from Beginning to End and they definitely make sure you have everything you need and the day goes as smoothly as possible. Thank you SOOOO much Regency for an Amazing Wedding! And we used ALL there vendors!!! @Robertgodridge- Photographer @Pieceofcake- Cake @PME- DJ @Putaforkinit- Catering @Crismons- Flowers @Pictureperfect- Invitations and we used there photobooth they have at site!( our guest had soooo much fun in it and it was great looking back at all the pictures they took the whole night)

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

The Regency team is AMAZING. They truly make you feel like family from the second you walk through the door. Upon entering the venue, you are truly transported to another world. The ceremony space is a quaint outdoor courtyard with big shady trees and plenty of twinkle lights that reminded me of Central Park in NYC. The reception area is open, bright, and requires little additional decoration - you can add your own touches where ever you please, but the team at Regency made sure that it was decorated beautifully on its own. We booked well in advance (we had a two year engagement), but that didn't stop Tony and Linda from checking in regularly and making sure we were able to communicate with the team of vendors they helped to coordinate. At our 30 day meeting, Linda was extremely attentive and made sure we had EVERYTHING we wanted for the big day and didn't mind taking the time to walk us through everything and add her own recommendations along the way. At our rehearsal, we were able to joke and laugh and take things easy. The day itself went really quickly, but I was never anxious regarding how the venue would look, if we were missing anything, or where to go next, as everyone was extremely friendly, fun, and helpful! We had a kid free wedding with the exception of our ring bearer, who got a little fussy towards the end of the night. Eric immediately took charge and made sure a shuttle from the hotel was available and taken care of. I'll never forget laughing in the back office after we called the wrong hotel (I may or may not have had a bridezilla moment). At the end of the day, if you want an intimate, fun, picturesque, fairy tale day, you don't need to look any further.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Korbin · Married on 09/16/2017

The Regency Garden and their team are amazing! We were married 9/16/17, I had a vision for our day and they exceeded it. They were a tremendous help during the entire time of our planning and always responded in such a a quick amount of time when we had a question. They know how important how day is make you a priority. I received so many compliments on the staff, the look of the venue, the food, DJ, everything. I would definitely recommend the Regency Garden for any wedding or event.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 06/05/2017

The first time we walked through the doors at Regency Garden we knew: this was the venue to choose. Of all the places we had visited, none were as clean, inviting, or easy to work with. The Laub family has been gracious and accommodating from day 1, and it left us at ease knowing that our event would be handled professionally.

Everything, from planning the schedule to picking the decor, was made so easy by the family at Regency. Our event was on short notice, just 4 months to plan and prepare for our reception, but Regency didn’t flinch at all with the accelerated timeline. They helped us through every question we had, and were always very welcoming, even when we needed to stop by at the last minute to make a tablecloth color change.

We are so happy to say that not only was our “super luau” reception a total success because of Regency, but that we have gained some unexpectedly awesome additions to our new family with the Laub family. Just because our event is over does not mean that we won’t be stopping in at Regency Garden to visit!

If we had to plan our reception event all over again, Regency Garden would still be the answer. We highly recommend the venue for any event!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Our wedding on April 21st, 2017: From the moment we walked into Regency Garden I knew right then and there that this is EXACTLY where I wanted to get married! Tony and Linda were responsive and made the entire experience from day one of planning all the way to our wedding day. Words cannot even begin to describe how our wedding FAR EXCEEDED our expectations, and was truly the wedding of our dreams! We had countless comments from our friends and family in regards to how beautiful the venue was, from the outside ceremony are to the indoor reception. At our final meeting for the rehearsal, Linda and Tony assured us that they would be there to help make sure that everything ran smooth and perfect. And they did just that! Not once was I ever stressed about how the ceremony or reception was going, and everything including all of the staff behind the scenes, the caterer (Put a Fork in It), the DJ (Chris), florist (Crismon), cake maker (Piece of Cake), bartender and photographer (Robert Godridge) were AMAZING. Definitely an all inclusive venue to check out. It is even more beautiful in person! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for making our wedding truly a dream come true!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Shelby · Married on 03/25/2017

Me and my husband opted for a more intimate wedding and regency garden was the perfect place for it. Tony and Linda are so amazing. They helped with every detail and made wedding planning so easy for us. The venue is beautiful both for ceremony and for reception. Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to them!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Helen · Married on 03/18/2017

There aren’t words to describe Tony, Linda and there team!! Our wedding was amazing thanks to them !! They always welcomed me and dropped what they were doing to help me out. I would show up almost every Tuesday during open house to see the place, check out some new ideas that I had in mind. They were always so willing to provide honest feedback. My husband and I are so beyond happy we got married at the Regency! It was a centralized location were we can have our beautiful ceremony , cocktail hour, and reception!! The truly went above and beyond!! HNMWEDDING 03.18.17

Sent on 11/03/2017

Laurie · Married on 02/25/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding and every single detail, from the amazing owners and staff, the gorgeous grounds and decor, the food, flowers and every single vendor we used through Regency Garden. It was beyond our expectations in every way! We are 100% pleased and would recommend them without reservation. It was hassle and stress free, time saving, so well-coordinated...not one single glitch! Love love love. I wish we could do it all again!! Maybe at our 20 yr!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Brittney · Married on 02/04/2017

Regency Garden went above and beyond with my wedding, they did better than I could ever imagine. I have been told that nobody's wedding is going to be perfect and there will be a few hiccups, but Regency helped make everything perfect. It is all inclusive which I recommend. I was stress-free before and even on the wedding day. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 11/18/2016

I had my wedding here on 11.18.16. Everything was perfect and the day was gorgeous. Linda and tony were very accommodating and attentive. They delayed ceremony start time by a little as they noticed that not a lot of guest had arrived due to an accident. All other vendors were amazing as well, from the photographer to our dj. All in all everything was great and i would reccomend this venue to anyone who is looking for a garden theme.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kimmy · Married on 11/12/2016

We just had our wedding at Regency Garden on 11/12/16 and my husband and I are elated that we selected this venue. Not only is this venue charming with its brick façade, exposed wooden beams, and lush garden landscape, but it is all inclusive (and you get a lot of bang for your buck--ceremony, reception, flowers, food, cake, photographer, invitations, DJ, and pretty much your own wedding planner on your wedding day). The owners, Tony and Linda, go out of their way to help you create your vision. Linda personally set up all of our decorations, floral arrangements, and saw to all of the tiny details that made our day so memorable. Their daughter, Stefanie, is amazing. She offered advise, solutions, was also incredibly accommodating-- we felt like we were so welcome.

This is a family run business, and trust me when I tell you that you walk away feeling like family. The vendors Regency Garden works with (Crismon's Flowers, Piece of Cake, Still Life Photography, etc.) are professional, efficient, accommodating, and they deliver quality work. I can't rave enough about how well my husband, myself, and our families were treated, not only on our wedding day, but every visit to the venue. RG facilitates your whole event and makes sure you get to actually enjoy your day.

The biggest compliment I can give them, is if I were to do this all again, I would absolutely select this venue.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Randy · Married on 11/10/2016

We just had our very unorthodox-costumed-wedding on 11/10/2016. As chaotic as weddings tend to be (from what I hear) Tony, Linda, their staff and all the vendors were amazing. The all-inclusiveness of the venue really takes a LOT of the stress out of planning a kick-ass wedding and reception. Both Tony and Linda offer a lot of helpful advice when asked, and also give some great money saving tips along the way. It's great having a venue that speaks plainly about contracts and what you're initially signing up for, helps you at every turn and really incorporates YOUR needs, wants and desires into the fold.

Our wedding day was fantastic, all of our guests had a fantastic time. The venue itself is very clean, well kept and beautiful (you'd never know you're in downtown Mesa). The food catered in by "Put A Fork In It Catering" was amazing. Our Photographer - David Orr - had some fantastic ideas and input for really creative photo's that we'll cherish forever. The DJ - Mark Sanchez - was amazingly cordial, funny and everything needed to keep the energy of the room up and get people laughing and dancing. The entire serving team was respectful to all our guests and to us and we can't thank them enough for the fabulous wedding/party they helped coordinate/serve/and entertain. And I also want to note that EVERYONE involved were keeping tabs on us (the bride and groom) to make sure we were hydrated and had everything we needed prior to and after the ceremony (since these things can be looked over with all the hustle-and-bustle going on.) which I think really speaks miles about all the people involved.

I never thought I'd say that planning a wedding would be stress-less, but here we are. Speaking as the groom and who took part in every step of this wedding from beginning to end... if I had to do this all over again, I'd absolutely make the same decision to have our wedding at Regency Gardens. We had a fantastic time and everything went without a single issue.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kevin · Married on 10/14/2016

My beautiful wife and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Linda and Tony have been precisely clear and methodical in every detail during the planning stages of our special day. Even their son and daughter had a hand in making our day perfect. The Regency Garden only associates with the best vendors and the expertise definitely showed on the big day. I have to stress that our Master of Ceremony (DJ), Mark Sanchez was absolutely wonderful. His skillful coordination between our Photographer (David Orr) and the catering company (Put a Fork in It) made for a stress free and exciting evening. The venue itself was more beautiful than we imagined and Tony and Linda were with us at every step along the way.

I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our wedding day, even if cost wasn't a problem.

My only word of advice to Tony is to learn how to tie a bowtie just incase another ill-prepared Groom makes a last minute decision to wear one and doesn't know how to tie it! :) In all seriousness, Tony and Linda helped out when wherever they could and I would rate my experience 6/5 if I could!

Thanks again guys for the wonderful night of memories! It was worth every one of my father-in-law's pennies!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Michael · Married on 10/06/2016

Great place for any wedding. They were amazing to work with. Beautiful place and everything went so well for my daughter and son-in-law. One of the best weddings I have been to.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Patti · Married on 10/01/2016

Don't hesitate..this is a great venue. I had no worries. We had the best day ever!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Kristi · Married on 09/23/2016

Our daughter got married on September 23, 2016 at Regency Garden and it was an absolutely beautiful event! We couldn't have been happier with how things went. From start to finish, Tony and Linda at Regency Garden guided us through each step of this very tedious process of wedding planning and truly made this process so comfortable and easy for us! They are so on top of things and easy to work with. We had so many questions along the way and they were answered immediately, which made us feel so valued! The venue is so unique, so personal, and we loved it. Our family and friends continue to tell us how nice the venue was and how our daughter's wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever attended!!! That made us feel great. I would highly recommend this beautiful venue to anyone looking. I can tell you with certainty that Tony and Linda at Regency Garden will do everything in their power to make your event the very best it can be! I would also like to add a note about their DJ, Mark Sanchez. He was wonderful! He made the night so fun for our guests and I would recommend him for sure! Thank you Regency Garden!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Laura · Married on 04/17/2016

Everyone at Regency Garden (from the owners to their contracted vendors) made our day truly wonderful. They answered all of our questions, offered plenty of insight, and then took care of everything on our big day. Honestly, if anything went wrong that day, I have absolutely no clue, because they handled everything. Regency Garden is a beautiful venue, but it's the people who make it so incredible.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Our wedding at Regency Garden was fabulous. Everyone was very helpful before, during and after the wedding. Booking the venue all inclusive made planning easier for us. The decor and style was romantic and provided the perfect backdrop for our spring wedding. My father said, " The venue was way more than what I expected". We loved the whole package and we would get married there again.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Adriana · Married on 03/05/2016

We recently had our wedding at this amazing venue on March 5, 2016. Tony and Linda were absolutely awesome to work with and went above and beyond to make our day go off without a hitch! I have many positive experiences with them!
    My husband and I did the complete package with Regency Garden, so all of our vendors went through them. I didn't have to do any coordinating with my vendors the day of whatsoever, which relieved all that stress the wedding day.
    Leading up to the wedding, Tony and Linda were always available to talk or answer any questions we had. They were very responsive and flexible with our work schedules.
    During the wedding, there was a small issue with my dress and Linda helped save the day by sewing a loose button back on my dress.
    Those are just some examples of how helpful they both were in making our wedding day a success. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here. I appreciate the time and effort that Tony and Linda put into making our wedding day beautiful and care free.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Jenee · Married on 01/09/2016

My fiance and I are getting married at Regency Garden in January and they have been nothing but amazing. I wanted an outdoor ceremony and reception but since we are getting married in January we needed an indoor reception so it wouldn't be too cold. The venue is so beautiful and the inside has bare brick walls and plenty of greenery so you can feel like you are outside. It is a very romantic and intimate setting. I instantly fell in love with it when we walked in. One of the best things is that this venue has an all inclusive option that makes your planning so easy and stress free. All of the vendors they work with have been fantastic and I cannot wait to see it all come together on our big day! I Love Regency Garden!

Sent on 11/05/2015