Regency Garden Reviews

219 Reviews for Regency Garden

• JOANIE

Joanie Noble · Married on 11/07/2020

Best Experience!

We have nothing but great things to say about Regency Garden! Tony and Linda were amazing and so sweet every time we came in. They helped us with everything and made planning a wedding so much easier than we could ever have imagined. They were so encouraging and always went above and beyond for us! I highly recommend this beautiful venue and the wonderful help of the owners! We keep hearing nothing but compliments on how amazing and fun our wedding was. Best experience, we are so thankful!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Erica · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Venue!!!❤

I got married here on 10/17/2020 a pandemic wedding!!
    This place is so amazing!!! I fell in love with this place the first time I saw it and I knew right then there I wanted to get married here.
    Thank you Tony and Linda for a wonderful day everything was perfect. Everything went so smooth we all had a great time. Everything was so organize and went the way we wanted. Mark the DJ you did amazing job thanks for the awesome music and the whole regency staff we couldn't have done it without you to make our special day ❤ i high recommend this venue for your wedding its so beautiful and the staff is so amazing you won't be disappointed 😊

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Robert

Robert Lassiter · Married on 08/02/2020

One Stop Shop with little hassle

My fiancée and I shopped around a lot to see what the best deal we could get was and Regency by far beat all the competition. Their package pricing is strait-forward and easy to understand. Dealing with their vendors was effortless and seamless in the whole process. When it came to the wedding day itself the attention to detail was great. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Tony and Linda, you guys were great!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Shane B · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Wedding we could have asked for! Thank you!

Tony and Linda are incredible and went above and beyond in every aspect. They made planning our wedding so easy we had family and friends asking us if we were stressed all the way up to the week of the wedding and were shocked when we told them "no". They have such a good system and partnerships that everything was so easy for us. Our wedding day was even better than we could have asked for. Everything went smoothly and my wife and I are constantly getting compliments about the venue and all the vendors. Cant say anything but positive things about Tony and Linda. Incredible people! My wife and I were just talking yesterday about how we want to have another wedding because it was so much fun!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Brent

Brent Scheid · Married on 02/20/2020

Easy, friendly, and helpful

The family that runs this venue was friendly and easy to work with. Being able to go through their vendors took a lot of the hassle out of the wedding planning. They were flexible with us and all of our guests had a great time on the big day.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/20/2020

Best in Az!

Tony and Linda were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very accessable and always answered all of our questions very quickly. We booked our wedding in November 2018 for our February 20, 2020 date, so we were working with the venue for an extended amount of time. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, and we did not need to purchase any decorations for our special day. There is a fully stocked decoration room from previous weddings and we were able to use all of those, so there were no additional costs!
    The day of the wedding Tony and Linda were there to make sure everything ran smoothly, and even when unexpected things popped up they were there within moments with a plan of action. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else and getting the same kind of focus and attention that we recieved. It truly was an amazing experience and I am so glad we decided to go with Regency Garden. Best wedding venue in Arizona!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Raquel Fong · Married on 02/14/2020

Such a good experience

As I was looking for wedding venues, I didn't think I could find elegance at a reasonable price but the first moment I walked into Regency, it encompassed both of those things and more. I knew I had to get married here. Tony and Linda were the best to work with which is probably said in a lot of reviews but it's so true! Believe it to be true from them or other reviews that they really know what they're doing. They will help you think of ever little detail and will make sure those details are met when you get to the venue. On the wedding day, there were no surprises and everything was organized. Throughout the process, they were accommodating, communicative and displayed an ethic of care.

They were one of the few venues that I felt were really transparent in terms of their cost, packages and what they offer. I appreciate the transparency and it made the research really easy. Overall, if you want the fixings of a "traditional wedding" with high customization at such a reasonable cost, come to this venue. It is so beautiful on its own that anything you added is just an added bonus!

Thank you for a beautiful and memorable day!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Kayla Laurence · Married on 01/12/2020

Amazing and flawless

Everything was perfect. The vendors were all wonderful to work with. All of our guests were in awe. It was the best night ever!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Jena

Jena Herrmann · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing venue!!!

I should've written this months ago, but I'm coming up on my 1 yr anniversary and going through these months it makes me thing where I was in my wedding planning at this time 1 yr ago and I have to say the team at Regency Garden was absolutely amazing! They made planning seem so effortless and the day of, everything went so smooth and I am just amazing at how well everyone worked together to make my husband's and my day so beautiful and and breathtaking! I had so many compliments from guests how gorgeous the venue was and great everything looked! Everyone that is apart of Regency, from the caterers, to the photographer, to the DJ, to the owners, were absolutely wonderful, kind and so extremely helpful! 10/10 would recommend and if I would do it all over again, I would choose Regency over and over!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Megan Laney · Married on 04/10/2019

Truly Magical!

Regency Garden went above and beyond to make our big day incredible! They helped us save money whenever possible, and they truly went out of their way to make sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable throughout the entire process. Their venue is absolutely GORGEOUS and magical in every way possible. I received SO many compliments about the venue and how much fun everyone had.

Sent on 10/21/2019

B Dickinson · Married on 03/09/2019

Laura and Kris

My daughter and new son-in-law just had their wedding at Regency Garden and it was everything we had imagined and more. From our first visit to this beautiful venue 9 months ago our experience was nothing short of awesome. Planning this wedding with Owners Tony and Linda was easy, they were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Throughout the planning, all the details were explained, there were no surprise expenses. All of the vendors that they suggested were great as well. Wedding Day was amazing, we arrived and everything was set up exactly as we had planned. They were so helpful as we were all getting ready, assisting wherever needed. Everything went smoothly, bar service was quick, food was delicious and hot, DJ did a great job. As the mother of the bride, Regency Garden met 110% of my expectations!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Blessing Martinez · Married on 02/28/2019

Perfection

They made our dreams come true. If you want a personal experience with genuine owners and their preferred vendors this place is it. We got to experience our wedding day with ease and stress free.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Brianna Boyles · Married on 02/09/2019

The perfect Wedding!

Beautiful venue! We had the perfect wedding for our daughter at Regency Gardens. Everything was perfect and I could not have been happier. The owners were amazing in helping us with every detail.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Janelle Jordan Barker · Married on 12/08/2018

Regency Garden

Absolutely magical, The Regency Garden was the perfect venue for our wedding reception on 12-08-18 ♥️ Tony and Linda made the planning easy and they made sure we had all the details covered until the very last second. Every vendor contacted us within hours of our decision to book the Regency and we were well taken care of throughout the months leading up to our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was, the delicious food and the incredible staff. My husband and I are so grateful to every person there for making our day so special.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Krissy & John Pettifield · Married on 11/17/2018

Best day of our lives...

Tony & Linda did a phenomenal job with our wedding. They truly went above and beyond every step of the way to ensure that our special day was everything that we wanted it to be. Everyone that attended our wedding have been talking about how beautiful it was days after the event, and have said that it was truly one of a kind. Thank you Tony & Linda for exceeding our expectations!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Shannon · Married on 11/11/2018

5 star service

We got married at Regency Garden on November 11th 2018. Tony & Linda provide first class, affordable wedding packages, while taking the upmost care of their brides and grooms. Their venue is something out of a dream with their lush garden with twinkling lights, beautiful gazebo, and rustic but modern indoor ceremony space. They are always thorough and quick to respond to my many questions. From the day we signed our contract, to setting up our wedding start to finish, Tony & Linda fulfilled our wedding vision.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Danyn Mathers · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful venue, stress-free process

Regency Garden made our wedding (early November wedding) the most beautiful, stress-free, simple experience we could have hoped for. From the day we reserved our date (1 year in advance is what we decided to do) to the magical day itself, Tony and Linda and their crew and vendors made sure we were taken care of.

This venue simplified the process of planning our wedding in a big way. They had a not-overwhelming list of vendors to choose from for their inclusive package. Each of these vendors had their own timeline for the wedding that they worked out with Regency behind the scenes largely without input needed from us. All we had to do was meet with the vendors (one to two meetings per vendor, depending on the vendor) spaced nicely throughout the year, and tell them our choices of food, flowers, music, etc, and they delivered when the time came. The aesthetics, seating and signs were easily planned and set as well with just a short meeting with Regency. And everyone stayed in contact with us throughout the year to answer all the questions we had.

When the big day came, everything went flawlessly and we and all our guests were very impressed. We had several guests who came up to us throughout the night and said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. The ceremony beneath the trees and gazebo was exactly as fairy-tale as my wife had hoped. The preparation areas were spacious and accommodating, the food was delicious, the cake was elegant (and whimsical with our Bowser and Princess Peach wedding outfit amiibos as cake toppers), the entertainment was awesome and kept coming the whole night through, the photography was very beautiful, thorough and creative, the reception area beneath the rafters and round lantern lights was gorgeous, and the timing of everything was handled and directed for us by the DJ. And as the daylight faded, the evening lights made the venue's scenery even more magical. For the financials, Tony and Linda were very flexible and came up with a customized installment plan that accommodated our financial situation.

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more. We highly recommend Regency Garden to any looking for a beautiful venue, non-stressful coordination and planning and awesome vendors.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli Stark · Married on 11/03/2018

Easiest wedding planning ever

We chose Regency Garden because they had everything all in one place - the package came with essentially everything except clothes and and officiant. Wedding planning was so easy and because all of the big vendors were already taken care of, we were able to spend time on making personal touches. Tony and Linda took care of everything on our wedding day, and so much went on behind the scenes that I didn't even notice while I was dancing and mingling with my guests!

We received so many comments about how beautiful our wedding was, including the outdoor ceremony and the inside reception. The day was essentially flawless. Communication throughout the planning process was quick and easy. Highly highly recommend Regency Garden for everything they offer and all of the help they supply!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Fairy Tale Venue

Where do I begin?! The venue is absolutely breathtaking, and Tony and Linda were amazing through the whole planning process. Our guests could not tell us enough how much they loved this venue! Our wedding felt like such a fairy tale, and it's all thanks to Tony and Linda with their help. We cannot thank them enough! My husband and I are 1,000,000% positive we chose the BEST wedding venue. Highly recommend choosing this venue because you won't be disappointed! Thank you again, Tony and Linda!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing venue! Thanks Regency!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Chris · Married on 03/23/2018

Regency was AMAZING! First off, Tony and Linda were very accommodating. They ensured our wedding was perfect, from planning to excecution. Their staff was professional and friendly. They obviously understand how to choreograph a wedding. They ran ours flawlessly. We could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 03/23/2018

I do not think there is enough great things I could say about this venue. Tony and Linda were beyond amazing to work with, they truly made all the planning and day of wedding go smoothly. Stefani and Eric were amazing day of, helping out in every single way. Tony, Linda, Stefani, and Eric I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. Beautiful venue with the best staff you could possibly imagine. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

We could not be happier with this venue. Tony and Linda and their staff are amazing. Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to. They are patient, accommodating, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Regency Garden for your event.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • PHXBride

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I were married at the Regency Garden on Feb 18, 2018 and it was AMAZING! We had looked at a lot of venues before finding Regency Garden and by far they offered the best of everything.
    To start Tony & Linda were very easy to work with, you can tell weddings are their business. Talk about stress free planning. They have an open house every Tues that you are able to come to any time. It was great for us, because we didn't have to try to make an appointment, we knew we could just stop by on Tuesday if we had a question or needed to take measurements. For times when a visit wasn't necessary, emails were quickly responded to. Linda is your day of coordinator, she was amazing. She made sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to do, that all of our decorations (and we did a lot of DIY) were put together better than I could have envisioned. She was the last smiling face, calming my nerves just before I was about to walk down the aisle. What more could a bride ask for!
    Their kids were there that evening, making sure the reception went well, both of them were awesome and fun to work with.
    We did their all inclusive package. We didn't need to do a thing, once we finalized our date & gave our deposit, their vendors reached out to us via email. EVERY SINGLE ONE was AMAZING. Emily @ Picture Perfect Invitations, Put a Fork in Catering, we chose Still Life as our photographers, Piece of Cake for our Cake, Mark as our DJ and D'Ann at Crismon florist. I could not have planned a better wedding.
    After the wedding, there were no surprise charges or anything. If you are a looking for an easy, stress free wedding at a beautiful location, I HIGHLY recommend Regency. 5 stars is not enough... they are a 10 star venue.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Riana · Married on 02/10/2018

Beautiful venue! Linda and Tony are amazing people and have a gorgeous venue. They are true professionals and incredible people!

Sent on 02/22/2018