Regency Garden Reviews

Regency Garden 6
Regency Garden 7

Janelle Jordan Barker · Married on 12/08/2018

Regency Garden

Absolutely magical, The Regency Garden was the perfect venue for our wedding reception on 12-08-18 ♥️ Tony and Linda made the planning easy and they made sure we had all the details covered until the very last second. Every vendor contacted us within hours of our decision to book the Regency and we were well taken care of throughout the months leading up to our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was, the delicious food and the incredible staff. My husband and I are so grateful to every person there for making our day so special.

Krissy & John Pettifield · Married on 11/17/2018

Best day of our lives...

Tony & Linda did a phenomenal job with our wedding. They truly went above and beyond every step of the way to ensure that our special day was everything that we wanted it to be. Everyone that attended our wedding have been talking about how beautiful it was days after the event, and have said that it was truly one of a kind. Thank you Tony & Linda for exceeding our expectations!

• Courtney

Courtney Shannon · Married on 11/11/2018

5 star service

We got married at Regency Garden on November 11th 2018. Tony & Linda provide first class, affordable wedding packages, while taking the upmost care of their brides and grooms. Their venue is something out of a dream with their lush garden with twinkling lights, beautiful gazebo, and rustic but modern indoor ceremony space. They are always thorough and quick to respond to my many questions. From the day we signed our contract, to setting up our wedding start to finish, Tony & Linda fulfilled our wedding vision.

Danyn Mathers · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful venue, stress-free process

Regency Garden made our wedding (early November wedding) the most beautiful, stress-free, simple experience we could have hoped for. From the day we reserved our date (1 year in advance is what we decided to do) to the magical day itself, Tony and Linda and their crew and vendors made sure we were taken care of.

This venue simplified the process of planning our wedding in a big way. They had a not-overwhelming list of vendors to choose from for their inclusive package. Each of these vendors had their own timeline for the wedding that they worked out with Regency behind the scenes largely without input needed from us. All we had to do was meet with the vendors (one to two meetings per vendor, depending on the vendor) spaced nicely throughout the year, and tell them our choices of food, flowers, music, etc, and they delivered when the time came. The aesthetics, seating and signs were easily planned and set as well with just a short meeting with Regency. And everyone stayed in contact with us throughout the year to answer all the questions we had.

When the big day came, everything went flawlessly and we and all our guests were very impressed. We had several guests who came up to us throughout the night and said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. The ceremony beneath the trees and gazebo was exactly as fairy-tale as my wife had hoped. The preparation areas were spacious and accommodating, the food was delicious, the cake was elegant (and whimsical with our Bowser and Princess Peach wedding outfit amiibos as cake toppers), the entertainment was awesome and kept coming the whole night through, the photography was very beautiful, thorough and creative, the reception area beneath the rafters and round lantern lights was gorgeous, and the timing of everything was handled and directed for us by the DJ. And as the daylight faded, the evening lights made the venue's scenery even more magical. For the financials, Tony and Linda were very flexible and came up with a customized installment plan that accommodated our financial situation.

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more. We highly recommend Regency Garden to any looking for a beautiful venue, non-stressful coordination and planning and awesome vendors.

• Kelli

Kelli Stark · Married on 11/03/2018

Easiest wedding planning ever

We chose Regency Garden because they had everything all in one place - the package came with essentially everything except clothes and and officiant. Wedding planning was so easy and because all of the big vendors were already taken care of, we were able to spend time on making personal touches. Tony and Linda took care of everything on our wedding day, and so much went on behind the scenes that I didn't even notice while I was dancing and mingling with my guests!

We received so many comments about how beautiful our wedding was, including the outdoor ceremony and the inside reception. The day was essentially flawless. Communication throughout the planning process was quick and easy. Highly highly recommend Regency Garden for everything they offer and all of the help they supply!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Fairy Tale Venue

Where do I begin?! The venue is absolutely breathtaking, and Tony and Linda were amazing through the whole planning process. Our guests could not tell us enough how much they loved this venue! Our wedding felt like such a fairy tale, and it's all thanks to Tony and Linda with their help. We cannot thank them enough! My husband and I are 1,000,000% positive we chose the BEST wedding venue. Highly recommend choosing this venue because you won't be disappointed! Thank you again, Tony and Linda!!

Regency Garden 8
    Regency Garden 9
    Regency Garden 10

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing venue! Thanks Regency!

Chris · Married on 03/23/2018

Regency was AMAZING! First off, Tony and Linda were very accommodating. They ensured our wedding was perfect, from planning to excecution. Their staff was professional and friendly. They obviously understand how to choreograph a wedding. They ran ours flawlessly. We could not have asked for anything more.

Jillian · Married on 03/23/2018

I do not think there is enough great things I could say about this venue. Tony and Linda were beyond amazing to work with, they truly made all the planning and day of wedding go smoothly. Stefani and Eric were amazing day of, helping out in every single way. Tony, Linda, Stefani, and Eric I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. Beautiful venue with the best staff you could possibly imagine. Thank you so much!!!

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

We could not be happier with this venue. Tony and Linda and their staff are amazing. Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to. They are patient, accommodating, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Regency Garden for your event.

• PHXBride

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I were married at the Regency Garden on Feb 18, 2018 and it was AMAZING! We had looked at a lot of venues before finding Regency Garden and by far they offered the best of everything.
    To start Tony & Linda were very easy to work with, you can tell weddings are their business. Talk about stress free planning. They have an open house every Tues that you are able to come to any time. It was great for us, because we didn't have to try to make an appointment, we knew we could just stop by on Tuesday if we had a question or needed to take measurements. For times when a visit wasn't necessary, emails were quickly responded to. Linda is your day of coordinator, she was amazing. She made sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to do, that all of our decorations (and we did a lot of DIY) were put together better than I could have envisioned. She was the last smiling face, calming my nerves just before I was about to walk down the aisle. What more could a bride ask for!
    Their kids were there that evening, making sure the reception went well, both of them were awesome and fun to work with.
    We did their all inclusive package. We didn't need to do a thing, once we finalized our date & gave our deposit, their vendors reached out to us via email. EVERY SINGLE ONE was AMAZING. Emily @ Picture Perfect Invitations, Put a Fork in Catering, we chose Still Life as our photographers, Piece of Cake for our Cake, Mark as our DJ and D'Ann at Crismon florist. I could not have planned a better wedding.
    After the wedding, there were no surprise charges or anything. If you are a looking for an easy, stress free wedding at a beautiful location, I HIGHLY recommend Regency. 5 stars is not enough... they are a 10 star venue.

Regency Garden 11
    Regency Garden 12
    Regency Garden 13
    Regency Garden 14
    Regency Garden 15

Riana · Married on 02/10/2018

Beautiful venue! Linda and Tony are amazing people and have a gorgeous venue. They are true professionals and incredible people!

Alexandra · Married on 02/03/2018

Regency Garden was our dream wedding venue from the day we toured the location in March 2017 to the end of our wedding day at the beginning of February 2018. We toured 6 other venues in the valley and Regency Garden stood out as the most professional, knowledgeable, beautiful, and cost effective choice for our parents, my husband, and me. Linda and Tony were constant sources of support to us - providing us with a variety of options when booking, answering our millions of questions from across the country (we live in NYC), meeting us at the venue multiple times for planning purposes, and acting, along with their son and daughter, as wedding coordinators on wedding day. As newbies to the wedding world, we were thankful for their guidance and advice along the way! Separately, Linda and Tony's children are amazing! They are every bit as hard working, professional, and helpful as their parents and kept our wedding running seamlessly all night. Eric checked in on my husband and me before and after the ceremony to make sure we didn't need food or water and Stephanie answered every question we had and solved all the little hiccups that inevitably pop up on wedding day.

We used Regency Garden's preferred catering, DJ, and flower vendors for our wedding, all of which provided great service to us throughout the planning process. We brought in several vendors we knew personally for cake and photography, but it was definitely less stressful working with vendors who know this venue inside and out and aren't relying on you to help them on wedding day.

All in all, this venue was exactly what I hoped for on my wedding day. My husband and I loved the space, people, and service we received and would recommend this space to anyone.

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot express how happy I was with Tony and Linda and their family. They were the sweetest and most helpful in every part of planning. I remember we walked into the venue during their weekly open house and immediately I said to my now husband, "man, there's no way this is in our budget." Well, I was shocked when they went over the price and package sheet and everything just felt right. All the vendors they use are absolutely amazing , flexible, and professional. The entire planning process felt like a breeze with all the help of Regency and the vendors. Before the big day we dropped off the additional decorations, favors, etc. we wanted to use, and Linda put everything together so perfectly, more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Regency Garden!

Linda · Married on 12/16/2017

Our daughter had her wedding at Regency Gardens on December 16, 2017. It was a wonderful wedding and worth every dime. Tony and Linda are very professional and easy to work with and have every detail covered so a person is free to socialize with friends and family without worrying about wedding details.
    The courtyard was a beautiful setting for the ceremony not only during the daytime but also at night. The lighting is gorgeous. Didn't need to do a lot of planning for decorations as this area is beautiful all on its own.
    We would highly recommended Regency Gardens if you are planning a wedding as you won't find a more beautiful place and choices for food, flowers and entertainment.

Meghann · Married on 12/15/2017

Was a perfect place for our wedding. They made sure everything we needed was taken care of and had the best vendors for us to use!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

We got married at Regency Garden a little over a month ago and we still have guests calling us telling us how amazing the wedding altogether was!!! It is one thing for us (the married couple) to think it was perfect.. the best day of our lives.. etc. BUT for even our guests to say how beautiful it was and the food was amazing, it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Now that by far shows Regency Garden deserves 5 STARS!!! I mean the bar tender even offered to go run to the store to buy a bottle of Malibu because my dad had ordered a drink with Malibu and they didn't have any. (of course we said no but still it was the thought) It was amazing from Beginning to End and they definitely make sure you have everything you need and the day goes as smoothly as possible. Thank you SOOOO much Regency for an Amazing Wedding! And we used ALL there vendors!!! @Robertgodridge- Photographer @Pieceofcake- Cake @PME- DJ @Putaforkinit- Catering @Crismons- Flowers @Pictureperfect- Invitations and we used there photobooth they have at site!( our guest had soooo much fun in it and it was great looking back at all the pictures they took the whole night)

Regency Garden 16
    Regency Garden 17
    Regency Garden 18
    Regency Garden 19
    Regency Garden 20
    Regency Garden 21
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

The Regency team is AMAZING. They truly make you feel like family from the second you walk through the door. Upon entering the venue, you are truly transported to another world. The ceremony space is a quaint outdoor courtyard with big shady trees and plenty of twinkle lights that reminded me of Central Park in NYC. The reception area is open, bright, and requires little additional decoration - you can add your own touches where ever you please, but the team at Regency made sure that it was decorated beautifully on its own. We booked well in advance (we had a two year engagement), but that didn't stop Tony and Linda from checking in regularly and making sure we were able to communicate with the team of vendors they helped to coordinate. At our 30 day meeting, Linda was extremely attentive and made sure we had EVERYTHING we wanted for the big day and didn't mind taking the time to walk us through everything and add her own recommendations along the way. At our rehearsal, we were able to joke and laugh and take things easy. The day itself went really quickly, but I was never anxious regarding how the venue would look, if we were missing anything, or where to go next, as everyone was extremely friendly, fun, and helpful! We had a kid free wedding with the exception of our ring bearer, who got a little fussy towards the end of the night. Eric immediately took charge and made sure a shuttle from the hotel was available and taken care of. I'll never forget laughing in the back office after we called the wrong hotel (I may or may not have had a bridezilla moment). At the end of the day, if you want an intimate, fun, picturesque, fairy tale day, you don't need to look any further.

Regency Garden 22
    Regency Garden 23
    Regency Garden 24
    Regency Garden 25
    Regency Garden 26

Korbin · Married on 09/16/2017

The Regency Garden and their team are amazing! We were married 9/16/17, I had a vision for our day and they exceeded it. They were a tremendous help during the entire time of our planning and always responded in such a a quick amount of time when we had a question. They know how important how day is make you a priority. I received so many compliments on the staff, the look of the venue, the food, DJ, everything. I would definitely recommend the Regency Garden for any wedding or event.

Caitlyn · Married on 06/05/2017

The first time we walked through the doors at Regency Garden we knew: this was the venue to choose. Of all the places we had visited, none were as clean, inviting, or easy to work with. The Laub family has been gracious and accommodating from day 1, and it left us at ease knowing that our event would be handled professionally.

Everything, from planning the schedule to picking the decor, was made so easy by the family at Regency. Our event was on short notice, just 4 months to plan and prepare for our reception, but Regency didn’t flinch at all with the accelerated timeline. They helped us through every question we had, and were always very welcoming, even when we needed to stop by at the last minute to make a tablecloth color change.

We are so happy to say that not only was our “super luau” reception a total success because of Regency, but that we have gained some unexpectedly awesome additions to our new family with the Laub family. Just because our event is over does not mean that we won’t be stopping in at Regency Garden to visit!

If we had to plan our reception event all over again, Regency Garden would still be the answer. We highly recommend the venue for any event!

Regency Garden 27
    Regency Garden 33
    Regency Garden 34
    Regency Garden 35

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Our wedding on April 21st, 2017: From the moment we walked into Regency Garden I knew right then and there that this is EXACTLY where I wanted to get married! Tony and Linda were responsive and made the entire experience from day one of planning all the way to our wedding day. Words cannot even begin to describe how our wedding FAR EXCEEDED our expectations, and was truly the wedding of our dreams! We had countless comments from our friends and family in regards to how beautiful the venue was, from the outside ceremony are to the indoor reception. At our final meeting for the rehearsal, Linda and Tony assured us that they would be there to help make sure that everything ran smooth and perfect. And they did just that! Not once was I ever stressed about how the ceremony or reception was going, and everything including all of the staff behind the scenes, the caterer (Put a Fork in It), the DJ (Chris), florist (Crismon), cake maker (Piece of Cake), bartender and photographer (Robert Godridge) were AMAZING. Definitely an all inclusive venue to check out. It is even more beautiful in person! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for making our wedding truly a dream come true!

Shelby · Married on 03/25/2017

Me and my husband opted for a more intimate wedding and regency garden was the perfect place for it. Tony and Linda are so amazing. They helped with every detail and made wedding planning so easy for us. The venue is beautiful both for ceremony and for reception. Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to them!

Helen · Married on 03/18/2017

There aren’t words to describe Tony, Linda and there team!! Our wedding was amazing thanks to them !! They always welcomed me and dropped what they were doing to help me out. I would show up almost every Tuesday during open house to see the place, check out some new ideas that I had in mind. They were always so willing to provide honest feedback. My husband and I are so beyond happy we got married at the Regency! It was a centralized location were we can have our beautiful ceremony , cocktail hour, and reception!! The truly went above and beyond!! HNMWEDDING 03.18.17

Laurie · Married on 02/25/2017

We absolutely LOVED our wedding and every single detail, from the amazing owners and staff, the gorgeous grounds and decor, the food, flowers and every single vendor we used through Regency Garden. It was beyond our expectations in every way! We are 100% pleased and would recommend them without reservation. It was hassle and stress free, time saving, so well-coordinated...not one single glitch! Love love love. I wish we could do it all again!! Maybe at our 20 yr!!!