Regency Garden Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Isaac
    Isaac F. Married on 12/04/2021

Regency Garden: True Professionals

The Regency Garden, Tony, Linda, their Staff and Vendors all made our Wedding go as perfectly as we could have hoped. The venue is a beautiful space, the Vendors were all true professionals that were prepared to handle every little detail related to our Wedding. From day 1 to visiting Regency to Wedding day, we received outstanding service and care. Even in uncertain times when we had to re-schedule due to the pandemic, Tony & Linda were accommodating and reassuring. If you want your Wedding day to be at a venue that truly knows their stuff with people that make your day as magnificent and stress-free as it can be, Regency Garden is the place to do it.
  • Jessa
    Jessa Married on 11/13/2021

An Awesome Venue

We had a really amazing time here for our November wedding. My husband and I aren’t fussy people, so we really enjoyed Regency Garden’s way of doing things - they include multiple packages and add-ons for any price point you might be looking at, and they have a list of tried and true vendors that they work closely with, so we didn’t have to do much in the way of searching through endless vendor options, which was absolutely our preference. The venue itself is gorgeous - exposed brick, foliage everywhere, and a beautiful outside gazebo. Tony and Linda are wedding veterans and everything the day of went off without a hitch. They are great people to work with and we were so glad we chose Regency Garden. My little brother and his fiancée loved the venue so much that they’re also getting married there next year!
  • Quinn
    Quinn A. Married on 10/15/2021

Most magical venue!

All I can say is WOW! Regency Garden was the first venue we toured and our only choice after that. It is a stunning garden venue with an ambiance that gives you goosebumps and sends shivers down your spine. Tony and Linda are absolutely wonderful. They made the wedding planning process a breeze and gave the best recommendations and advice. Not to mention, they offer so many options for decor to make your wedding day the perfect day. Their vendors that are included are absolutely wonderful as well. Mark, our DJ, played some amazing music and had our guests dancing all night. Put a Fork in It catering was so good that our guests went back for seconds and thirds. We hardly had any leftovers! Cactus Flowers provided the most beautiful flowers and they arrived exactly how I envisioned them to be. Our photographer, Karen, was so down to earth, knew exactly what she was doing, and made us feel so comfortable and natural. Nathan, their preferred videographer, created an absolutely stunning wedding video for us. He is not included in their package but I highly recommend him for your big day! Our wedding was pure magic, everything I pictured and more. I couldn't thank Tony and Linda enough for all of their hard work to make for a smooth sailing and picture perfect day. 10 out of 10, I absolutely recommend them for all your wedding and event needs!
    Marlene K. Married on 10/04/2021

A Fun and Classy Cowboy Wedding!

Our daughter was married at Regency Garden last Saturday. From the minute she and I toured the location over a year ago, we knew this would be the venue. The garden area is exquisite! The tree coverage made a 95 degree day seem balmy and the fountains added a tranquil feel. The gazebo draped in linen was the perfect romantic touch. There was plenty of room for our 91 guests to enjoy an outdoor wedding and cocktail hour without feeling cramped. Everyone was speechless when they entered the reception. The wood beams, brick walls, and twinkling lights gave the room a rustic elegance. Tom and Linda were AMAZING! They worked with us like we were their only clients and gave suggested when we needed guidance. Having vendors included in the package made planning so easy and worry free. The flowers provided by Crismon's Flowers were gorgeous and Katelyn Wall created stunning photos that we will cherish forever. Thank you Tony and Linda for making such a special day SO exceptional!

Katie I. Married on 05/01/2021

Best experience ever!

From the moment I walked into Regency I knew this was the place I wanted to get married at! Tony and Linda were there for us every step of the way, they answered all of our questions and offered suggestions when needed. Their vendors were just as helpful and kind. Mark, our DJ, and Katelyn, our photographer, were amazing and helped make the night even more magical. And of course the food and cake were top notch, Piece of Cake and Put a Fork in it Catering. With every vendor I never had to stress about anything! I simple told them the vision I had and we would go from there. I highly recommend Regency Garden to anyone getting married.
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing!

Our wedding on 4/3/21 was absolutely perfect! We looked at various venues & narrowed down our search to those who had all inclusive packages since we live 2.5 hours away from where we wanted to have our ceremony/reception. This venue was our last appointment & i was beginning to get discouraged. As soon as we walked in we knew this was the place! It had the small, intimate feeling but can accommodate the guest list we wanted. The garden where the ceremony was held has beautiful water fountains, large full trees for shade & was still cool in 100 degree weather.
    Tony & Linda made sure everything ran smoothly. In the beginning of the planning stage, Tony made sure the vendors contacted me to set schedules. If i had an issue with any of them, Tony followed up & fixed whatever needed to be fixed immediately. I didn't have to worry about setting up anything from the vendors on the day of the wedding-Tony & Linda took care of that. On the day of the rehearsal, we brought everything (favors, alcohol, seating chart, etc) for them to set up on the day of. I walked in on the day of our wedding & was so relaxed, knowing I did not have to worry about anything except marrying the man of my dreams!
    The staff took care of everything on the day of, making everything run soo smoothly! The clean up was even easier- they had everything boxed up so all we had to do was load up the vehicles!
    Our family & friends all have said what a beautiful venue this was! How much they enjoyed the ceremony & how much fun they had at the reception!
    If you're looking for the perfect venue-look no further!
    Mellisa C. Married on 03/06/2021

Best wedding ever

Regency garden was amazing!! Not only is it a beautiful venue! They are so friendly and helpful and all of the vendors they have selected are amazing! Eric was very helpful and funny every step of the way! Highly recommended!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Y. Married on 02/21/2021

Regency Garden gave us the experience of a lifetime!

Planning a wedding is always a confusing and stressful time, at least that's what I had been told. To be honest I was so surprised the day before my wedding in absolute shock that we were getting married the very next day. Linda and Tony made the process absolutely stress free and our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams! They were SO attentive and prepared that everything went off without a hitch and our experience is something that I want every bride and groom to be, to have for themselves! They planned every detail, catered to every single request or desire that we had and I am beyond grateful for the amazing experience. If you are looking for a venue that goes above and beyond, and will make your special day something that you will cherish for the rest of your life then Regency Garden is the venue for you. It is absolutely gorgeous and the team of vendors worked together so well it was like they could read each others minds. We had the Taco vendor (unsure of the name) and the food was absolutely divine. All of our guests complimented on how amazing the food was. David Orr was our photographer and he was extremely observant, unobtrusive and fun to work with! We had Mark Sanchez as our DJ and he was lively and funny and kept all of our guests engaged and entertained. If I could give this vendor 100 stars I absolutely would. Highly recommend!
  • Argelia
    Argelia A. Married on 11/20/2020

Beautiful venue . . amazing hosts!!

Tony, Linda and Eric at Regency Garden were truly the best team to work with. Leading up the our wedding was extremely stressful with so much going on in our lives and in the world in 2020 but Tony and Linda were always there for us and super flexible with everything. On our wedding day we felt their sincere love and dedication towards us and all they do! We could not have asked for a better collaboration on such a special day. My husband and I would recommend Regency Garden and their all-inclusive package. The spirit of the people and venue itself is so great. Thank you for being part of such a wonderful day and for making it more memorable than we could imagine!
  • JOANIE
    Joanie N. Married on 11/07/2020

Best Experience!

We have nothing but great things to say about Regency Garden! Tony and Linda were amazing and so sweet every time we came in. They helped us with everything and made planning a wedding so much easier than we could ever have imagined. They were so encouraging and always went above and beyond for us! I highly recommend this beautiful venue and the wonderful help of the owners! We keep hearing nothing but compliments on how amazing and fun our wedding was. Best experience, we are so thankful!
    Erica Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Venue!!!❤

I got married here on 10/17/2020 a pandemic wedding!!
    This place is so amazing!!! I fell in love with this place the first time I saw it and I knew right then there I wanted to get married here.
    Thank you Tony and Linda for a wonderful day everything was perfect. Everything went so smooth we all had a great time. Everything was so organize and went the way we wanted. Mark the DJ you did amazing job thanks for the awesome music and the whole regency staff we couldn't have done it without you to make our special day ❤ i high recommend this venue for your wedding its so beautiful and the staff is so amazing you won't be disappointed 😊
  • Robert
    Robert L. Married on 08/02/2020

One Stop Shop with little hassle

My fiancée and I shopped around a lot to see what the best deal we could get was and Regency by far beat all the competition. Their package pricing is strait-forward and easy to understand. Dealing with their vendors was effortless and seamless in the whole process. When it came to the wedding day itself the attention to detail was great. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Tony and Linda, you guys were great!
    Shane Married on 02/29/2020

Best Wedding we could have asked for! Thank you!

Tony and Linda are incredible and went above and beyond in every aspect. They made planning our wedding so easy we had family and friends asking us if we were stressed all the way up to the week of the wedding and were shocked when we told them "no". They have such a good system and partnerships that everything was so easy for us. Our wedding day was even better than we could have asked for. Everything went smoothly and my wife and I are constantly getting compliments about the venue and all the vendors. Cant say anything but positive things about Tony and Linda. Incredible people! My wife and I were just talking yesterday about how we want to have another wedding because it was so much fun!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 02/20/2020

Best in Az!

Tony and Linda were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very accessable and always answered all of our questions very quickly. We booked our wedding in November 2018 for our February 20, 2020 date, so we were working with the venue for an extended amount of time. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, and we did not need to purchase any decorations for our special day. There is a fully stocked decoration room from previous weddings and we were able to use all of those, so there were no additional costs!
    The day of the wedding Tony and Linda were there to make sure everything ran smoothly, and even when unexpected things popped up they were there within moments with a plan of action. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else and getting the same kind of focus and attention that we recieved. It truly was an amazing experience and I am so glad we decided to go with Regency Garden. Best wedding venue in Arizona!
  • Brent
    Brent S. Married on 02/20/2020

Easy, friendly, and helpful

The family that runs this venue was friendly and easy to work with. Being able to go through their vendors took a lot of the hassle out of the wedding planning. They were flexible with us and all of our guests had a great time on the big day.
    Raquel F. Married on 02/14/2020

Such a good experience

As I was looking for wedding venues, I didn't think I could find elegance at a reasonable price but the first moment I walked into Regency, it encompassed both of those things and more. I knew I had to get married here. Tony and Linda were the best to work with which is probably said in a lot of reviews but it's so true! Believe it to be true from them or other reviews that they really know what they're doing. They will help you think of ever little detail and will make sure those details are met when you get to the venue. On the wedding day, there were no surprises and everything was organized. Throughout the process, they were accommodating, communicative and displayed an ethic of care.

They were one of the few venues that I felt were really transparent in terms of their cost, packages and what they offer. I appreciate the transparency and it made the research really easy. Overall, if you want the fixings of a "traditional wedding" with high customization at such a reasonable cost, come to this venue. It is so beautiful on its own that anything you added is just an added bonus!

Thank you for a beautiful and memorable day!
    Kayla L. Married on 01/12/2020

Amazing and flawless

Everything was perfect. The vendors were all wonderful to work with. All of our guests were in awe. It was the best night ever!
  • Jena
    Jena H. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing venue!!!

I should've written this months ago, but I'm coming up on my 1 yr anniversary and going through these months it makes me thing where I was in my wedding planning at this time 1 yr ago and I have to say the team at Regency Garden was absolutely amazing! They made planning seem so effortless and the day of, everything went so smooth and I am just amazing at how well everyone worked together to make my husband's and my day so beautiful and and breathtaking! I had so many compliments from guests how gorgeous the venue was and great everything looked! Everyone that is apart of Regency, from the caterers, to the photographer, to the DJ, to the owners, were absolutely wonderful, kind and so extremely helpful! 10/10 would recommend and if I would do it all over again, I would choose Regency over and over!
    Megan L. Married on 04/10/2019

Truly Magical!

Regency Garden went above and beyond to make our big day incredible! They helped us save money whenever possible, and they truly went out of their way to make sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable throughout the entire process. Their venue is absolutely GORGEOUS and magical in every way possible. I received SO many compliments about the venue and how much fun everyone had.
    B Dickinson Married on 03/09/2019

Laura and Kris

My daughter and new son-in-law just had their wedding at Regency Garden and it was everything we had imagined and more. From our first visit to this beautiful venue 9 months ago our experience was nothing short of awesome. Planning this wedding with Owners Tony and Linda was easy, they were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Throughout the planning, all the details were explained, there were no surprise expenses. All of the vendors that they suggested were great as well. Wedding Day was amazing, we arrived and everything was set up exactly as we had planned. They were so helpful as we were all getting ready, assisting wherever needed. Everything went smoothly, bar service was quick, food was delicious and hot, DJ did a great job. As the mother of the bride, Regency Garden met 110% of my expectations!!!!
    Blessing M. Married on 02/28/2019

Perfection

They made our dreams come true. If you want a personal experience with genuine owners and their preferred vendors this place is it. We got to experience our wedding day with ease and stress free.
    Brianna B. Married on 02/09/2019

The perfect Wedding!

Beautiful venue! We had the perfect wedding for our daughter at Regency Gardens. Everything was perfect and I could not have been happier. The owners were amazing in helping us with every detail.
    Janelle J. Married on 12/08/2018

Regency Garden

Absolutely magical, The Regency Garden was the perfect venue for our wedding reception on 12-08-18 ♥️ Tony and Linda made the planning easy and they made sure we had all the details covered until the very last second. Every vendor contacted us within hours of our decision to book the Regency and we were well taken care of throughout the months leading up to our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful it was, the delicious food and the incredible staff. My husband and I are so grateful to every person there for making our day so special.
    Krissy J. Married on 11/17/2018

Best day of our lives...

Tony & Linda did a phenomenal job with our wedding. They truly went above and beyond every step of the way to ensure that our special day was everything that we wanted it to be. Everyone that attended our wedding have been talking about how beautiful it was days after the event, and have said that it was truly one of a kind. Thank you Tony & Linda for exceeding our expectations!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 11/11/2018

5 star service

We got married at Regency Garden on November 11th 2018. Tony & Linda provide first class, affordable wedding packages, while taking the upmost care of their brides and grooms. Their venue is something out of a dream with their lush garden with twinkling lights, beautiful gazebo, and rustic but modern indoor ceremony space. They are always thorough and quick to respond to my many questions. From the day we signed our contract, to setting up our wedding start to finish, Tony & Linda fulfilled our wedding vision.