195 Reviews for Regency Garden

Champagne Toast (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Shuttle (1)
195 Regency Garden Reviews

Regency was AMAZING! First off, Tony and Linda were very accommodating. They ensured our wedding was perfect, from planning to excecution. Their staff was professional and friendly. They obviously understand how to choreograph a wedding. They ran ours flawlessly. We could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Chris, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

I do not think there is enough great things I could say about this venue. Tony and Linda were beyond amazing to work with, they truly made all the planning and day of wedding go smoothly. Stefani and Eric were amazing day of, helping out in every single way. Tony, Linda, Stefani, and Eric I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. Beautiful venue with the best staff you could possibly imagine. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

We could not be happier with this venue. Tony and Linda and their staff are amazing. Everyone said it was the most beautiful wedding they have been to. They are patient, accommodating, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Regency Garden for your event.

Profile Picture Stacie, 3/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake

My husband and I were married at the Regency Garden on Feb 18, 2018 and it was AMAZING! We had looked at a lot of venues before finding Regency Garden and by far they offered the best of everything.
To start Tony & Linda were very easy to work with, you can tell weddings are their business. Talk about stress free planning. They have an open house every Tues that you are able to come to any time. It was great for us, because we didn't have to try to make an appointment, we knew we could just stop by on Tuesday if we had a question or needed to take measurements. For times when a visit wasn't necessary, emails were quickly responded to. Linda is your day of coordinator, she was amazing. She made sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to do, that all of our decorations (and we did a lot of DIY) were put together better than I could have envisioned. She was the last smiling face, calming my nerves just before I was about to walk down the aisle. What more could a bride ask for!
Their kids were there that evening, making sure the reception went well, both of them were awesome and fun to work with.
We did their all inclusive package. We didn't need to do a thing, once we finalized our date & gave our deposit, their vendors reached out to us via email. EVERY SINGLE ONE was AMAZING. Emily @ Picture Perfect Invitations, Put a Fork in Catering, we chose Still Life as our photographers, Piece of Cake for our Cake, Mark as our DJ and D'Ann at Crismon florist. I could not have planned a better wedding.
After the wedding, there were no surprise charges or anything. If you are a looking for an easy, stress free wedding at a beautiful location, I HIGHLY recommend Regency. 5 stars is not enough... they are a 10 star venue.

Photo for Regency Garden Review - Photo taken by Still Life Photography
Photo for Regency Garden Review - Photo Taken by Still Life Photography
Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

Beautiful venue! Linda and Tony are amazing people and have a gorgeous venue. They are true professionals and incredible people!

Profile Picture Riana, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Regency Garden was our dream wedding venue from the day we toured the location in March 2017 to the end of our wedding day at the beginning of February 2018. We toured 6 other venues in the valley and Regency Garden stood out as the most professional, knowledgeable, beautiful, and cost effective choice for our parents, my husband, and me. Linda and Tony were constant sources of support to us - providing us with a variety of options when booking, answering our millions of questions from across the country (we live in NYC), meeting us at the venue multiple times for planning purposes, and acting, along with their son and daughter, as wedding coordinators on wedding day. As newbies to the wedding world, we were thankful for their guidance and advice along the way! Separately, Linda and Tony's children are amazing! They are every bit as hard working, professional, and helpful as their parents and kept our wedding running seamlessly all night. Eric checked in on my husband and me before and after the ceremony to make sure we didn't need food or water and Stephanie answered every question we had and solved all the little hiccups that inevitably pop up on wedding day.

We used Regency Garden's preferred catering, DJ, and flower vendors for our wedding, all of which provided great service to us throughout the planning process. We brought in several vendors we knew personally for cake and photography, but it was definitely less stressful working with vendors who know this venue inside and out and aren't relying on you to help them on wedding day.

All in all, this venue was exactly what I hoped for on my wedding day. My husband and I loved the space, people, and service we received and would recommend this space to anyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Our daughter had her wedding at Regency Gardens on December 16, 2017. It was a wonderful wedding and worth every dime. Tony and Linda are very professional and easy to work with and have every detail covered so a person is free to socialize with friends and family without worrying about wedding details.
The courtyard was a beautiful setting for the ceremony not only during the daytime but also at night. The lighting is gorgeous. Didn't need to do a lot of planning for decorations as this area is beautiful all on its own.
We would highly recommended Regency Gardens if you are planning a wedding as you won't find a more beautiful place and choices for food, flowers and entertainment.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I cannot express how happy I was with Tony and Linda and their family. They were the sweetest and most helpful in every part of planning. I remember we walked into the venue during their weekly open house and immediately I said to my now husband, "man, there's no way this is in our budget." Well, I was shocked when they went over the price and package sheet and everything just felt right. All the vendors they use are absolutely amazing , flexible, and professional. The entire planning process felt like a breeze with all the help of Regency and the vendors. Before the big day we dropped off the additional decorations, favors, etc. we wanted to use, and Linda put everything together so perfectly, more beautiful than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Regency Garden!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Was a perfect place for our wedding. They made sure everything we needed was taken care of and had the best vendors for us to use!

Profile Picture Meghann, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got married at Regency Garden a little over a month ago and we still have guests calling us telling us how amazing the wedding altogether was!!! It is one thing for us (the married couple) to think it was perfect.. the best day of our lives.. etc. BUT for even our guests to say how beautiful it was and the food was amazing, it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Now that by far shows Regency Garden deserves 5 STARS!!! I mean the bar tender even offered to go run to the store to buy a bottle of Malibu because my dad had ordered a drink with Malibu and they didn't have any. (of course we said no but still it was the thought) It was amazing from Beginning to End and they definitely make sure you have everything you need and the day goes as smoothly as possible. Thank you SOOOO much Regency for an Amazing Wedding! And we used ALL there vendors!!! @Robertgodridge- Photographer @Pieceofcake- Cake @PME- DJ @Putaforkinit- Catering @Crismons- Flowers @Pictureperfect- Invitations and we used there photobooth they have at site!( our guest had soooo much fun in it and it was great looking back at all the pictures they took the whole night)

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Regency team is AMAZING. They truly make you feel like family from the second you walk through the door. Upon entering the venue, you are truly transported to another world. The ceremony space is a quaint outdoor courtyard with big shady trees and plenty of twinkle lights that reminded me of Central Park in NYC. The reception area is open, bright, and requires little additional decoration - you can add your own touches where ever you please, but the team at Regency made sure that it was decorated beautifully on its own. We booked well in advance (we had a two year engagement), but that didn't stop Tony and Linda from checking in regularly and making sure we were able to communicate with the team of vendors they helped to coordinate. At our 30 day meeting, Linda was extremely attentive and made sure we had EVERYTHING we wanted for the big day and didn't mind taking the time to walk us through everything and add her own recommendations along the way. At our rehearsal, we were able to joke and laugh and take things easy. The day itself went really quickly, but I was never anxious regarding how the venue would look, if we were missing anything, or where to go next, as everyone was extremely friendly, fun, and helpful! We had a kid free wedding with the exception of our ring bearer, who got a little fussy towards the end of the night. Eric immediately took charge and made sure a shuttle from the hotel was available and taken care of. I'll never forget laughing in the back office after we called the wrong hotel (I may or may not have had a bridezilla moment). At the end of the day, if you want an intimate, fun, picturesque, fairy tale day, you don't need to look any further.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Regency Garden and their team are amazing! We were married 9/16/17, I had a vision for our day and they exceeded it. They were a tremendous help during the entire time of our planning and always responded in such a a quick amount of time when we had a question. They know how important how day is make you a priority. I received so many compliments on the staff, the look of the venue, the food, DJ, everything. I would definitely recommend the Regency Garden for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Korbin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The first time we walked through the doors at Regency Garden we knew: this was the venue to choose. Of all the places we had visited, none were as clean, inviting, or easy to work with. The Laub family has been gracious and accommodating from day 1, and it left us at ease knowing that our event would be handled professionally.

Everything, from planning the schedule to picking the decor, was made so easy by the family at Regency. Our event was on short notice, just 4 months to plan and prepare for our reception, but Regency didn’t flinch at all with the accelerated timeline. They helped us through every question we had, and were always very welcoming, even when we needed to stop by at the last minute to make a tablecloth color change.

We are so happy to say that not only was our “super luau” reception a total success because of Regency, but that we have gained some unexpectedly awesome additions to our new family with the Laub family. Just because our event is over does not mean that we won’t be stopping in at Regency Garden to visit!

If we had to plan our reception event all over again, Regency Garden would still be the answer. We highly recommend the venue for any event!

Photo for Regency Garden Review - The dress in the bridal suite
Photo for Regency Garden Review - Bride and groom in the garden at Regency
Photo for Regency Garden Review - Welcome table decor in the garden
Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding on April 21st, 2017: From the moment we walked into Regency Garden I knew right then and there that this is EXACTLY where I wanted to get married! Tony and Linda were responsive and made the entire experience from day one of planning all the way to our wedding day. Words cannot even begin to describe how our wedding FAR EXCEEDED our expectations, and was truly the wedding of our dreams! We had countless comments from our friends and family in regards to how beautiful the venue was, from the outside ceremony are to the indoor reception. At our final meeting for the rehearsal, Linda and Tony assured us that they would be there to help make sure that everything ran smooth and perfect. And they did just that! Not once was I ever stressed about how the ceremony or reception was going, and everything including all of the staff behind the scenes, the caterer (Put a Fork in It), the DJ (Chris), florist (Crismon), cake maker (Piece of Cake), bartender and photographer (Robert Godridge) were AMAZING. Definitely an all inclusive venue to check out. It is even more beautiful in person! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for making our wedding truly a dream come true!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Me and my husband opted for a more intimate wedding and regency garden was the perfect place for it. Tony and Linda are so amazing. They helped with every detail and made wedding planning so easy for us. The venue is beautiful both for ceremony and for reception. Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to them!

Profile Picture Shelby, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren’t words to describe Tony, Linda and there team!! Our wedding was amazing thanks to them !! They always welcomed me and dropped what they were doing to help me out. I would show up almost every Tuesday during open house to see the place, check out some new ideas that I had in mind. They were always so willing to provide honest feedback. My husband and I are so beyond happy we got married at the Regency! It was a centralized location were we can have our beautiful ceremony , cocktail hour, and reception!! The truly went above and beyond!! HNMWEDDING 03.18.17

Profile Picture Helen, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We absolutely LOVED our wedding and every single detail, from the amazing owners and staff, the gorgeous grounds and decor, the food, flowers and every single vendor we used through Regency Garden. It was beyond our expectations in every way! We are 100% pleased and would recommend them without reservation. It was hassle and stress free, time saving, so well-coordinated...not one single glitch! Love love love. I wish we could do it all again!! Maybe at our 20 yr!!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Regency Garden went above and beyond with my wedding, they did better than I could ever imagine. I have been told that nobody's wedding is going to be perfect and there will be a few hiccups, but Regency helped make everything perfect. It is all inclusive which I recommend. I was stress-free before and even on the wedding day. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Brittney, 2/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here on 11.18.16. Everything was perfect and the day was gorgeous. Linda and tony were very accommodating and attentive. They delayed ceremony start time by a little as they noticed that not a lot of guest had arrived due to an accident. All other vendors were amazing as well, from the photographer to our dj. All in all everything was great and i would reccomend this venue to anyone who is looking for a garden theme.

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Regency Garden on 11/12/16 and my husband and I are elated that we selected this venue. Not only is this venue charming with its brick façade, exposed wooden beams, and lush garden landscape, but it is all inclusive (and you get a lot of bang for your buck--ceremony, reception, flowers, food, cake, photographer, invitations, DJ, and pretty much your own wedding planner on your wedding day). The owners, Tony and Linda, go out of their way to help you create your vision. Linda personally set up all of our decorations, floral arrangements, and saw to all of the tiny details that made our day so memorable. Their daughter, Stefanie, is amazing. She offered advise, solutions, was also incredibly accommodating-- we felt like we were so welcome.

This is a family run business, and trust me when I tell you that you walk away feeling like family. The vendors Regency Garden works with (Crismon's Flowers, Piece of Cake, Still Life Photography, etc.) are professional, efficient, accommodating, and they deliver quality work. I can't rave enough about how well my husband, myself, and our families were treated, not only on our wedding day, but every visit to the venue. RG facilitates your whole event and makes sure you get to actually enjoy your day.

The biggest compliment I can give them, is if I were to do this all again, I would absolutely select this venue.

Profile Picture Kimmy, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our very unorthodox-costumed-wedding on 11/10/2016. As chaotic as weddings tend to be (from what I hear) Tony, Linda, their staff and all the vendors were amazing. The all-inclusiveness of the venue really takes a LOT of the stress out of planning a kick-ass wedding and reception. Both Tony and Linda offer a lot of helpful advice when asked, and also give some great money saving tips along the way. It's great having a venue that speaks plainly about contracts and what you're initially signing up for, helps you at every turn and really incorporates YOUR needs, wants and desires into the fold.

Our wedding day was fantastic, all of our guests had a fantastic time. The venue itself is very clean, well kept and beautiful (you'd never know you're in downtown Mesa). The food catered in by "Put A Fork In It Catering" was amazing. Our Photographer - David Orr - had some fantastic ideas and input for really creative photo's that we'll cherish forever. The DJ - Mark Sanchez - was amazingly cordial, funny and everything needed to keep the energy of the room up and get people laughing and dancing. The entire serving team was respectful to all our guests and to us and we can't thank them enough for the fabulous wedding/party they helped coordinate/serve/and entertain. And I also want to note that EVERYONE involved were keeping tabs on us (the bride and groom) to make sure we were hydrated and had everything we needed prior to and after the ceremony (since these things can be looked over with all the hustle-and-bustle going on.) which I think really speaks miles about all the people involved.

I never thought I'd say that planning a wedding would be stress-less, but here we are. Speaking as the groom and who took part in every step of this wedding from beginning to end... if I had to do this all over again, I'd absolutely make the same decision to have our wedding at Regency Gardens. We had a fantastic time and everything went without a single issue.

Profile Picture Randy, 11/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

My beautiful wife and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Linda and Tony have been precisely clear and methodical in every detail during the planning stages of our special day. Even their son and daughter had a hand in making our day perfect. The Regency Garden only associates with the best vendors and the expertise definitely showed on the big day. I have to stress that our Master of Ceremony (DJ), Mark Sanchez was absolutely wonderful. His skillful coordination between our Photographer (David Orr) and the catering company (Put a Fork in It) made for a stress free and exciting evening. The venue itself was more beautiful than we imagined and Tony and Linda were with us at every step along the way.

I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our wedding day, even if cost wasn't a problem.

My only word of advice to Tony is to learn how to tie a bowtie just incase another ill-prepared Groom makes a last minute decision to wear one and doesn't know how to tie it! :) In all seriousness, Tony and Linda helped out when wherever they could and I would rate my experience 6/5 if I could!

Thanks again guys for the wonderful night of memories! It was worth every one of my father-in-law's pennies!

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place for any wedding. They were amazing to work with. Beautiful place and everything went so well for my daughter and son-in-law. One of the best weddings I have been to.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't hesitate..this is a great venue. I had no worries. We had the best day ever!

Profile Picture Patti, 10/1/16, 1 Review