Regal, Photography Reviews

34 | Kingshill, VI

34 Reviews for Regal, Photography

Kerri · Married on 07/21/2006

Lee traveled from St. Croix to St. John to photograph our wedding and I could not have been happier with his work. He was easy to coordinate with pre-wedding as I was in Boston. He showed up right on time, familiarized himself with the villa to find the best spots to photograph us in and then drove to the beach with us for additional shots. We got our prints in a timely fashion and couldn't be more pleased with the results. He is friendly, professional and flexible - a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Leslie · Married on 11/26/2005

Lee is great to work with! He has a great eye and is really creative. He also has a wonderful, easy going personality, so everyone feels very comfortable. Wedding days are generally stressful and working with Lee is one aspect that is STRESS FREE :)

Sent on 11/27/2012

Giselle · Married on 04/26/2003

Lee Lashley was very professional and flexible. I was planning my wedding on St. Croix from New York City so it was very helpful to work with someone who was easy to reach and flexible. It was also important to me to have access to my photos after the wedding and we were able to work something out. Throughout the wedding day, Lee Lashley listened to each of my requests. I was very happy with the pictures he took. I definitely would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Lyn · Married on 05/25/2002

Lee took wonderful shots of our big day and even surprised us with a few prints within 24 hours! I refer him to everyone getting married in St. Croix.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Nadia · Married on 05/19/2012

Lee was amazing to work with! My husband and I had such an awesome time with Lee! Prior to getting in contact with Lee I had spoke and met with other photographers and just got a vibe from them I couldn't quite explain untill I met with Lee. When I met with Lee the first time I was able to place it. Lee lives, eats and breathes photography. Unlike the other photographers I spoke with before Lee, photography was not just a part time job to make some money off of it is truly what he loves to do. His creativity is impressive! You never see the same shots when you look through his past work it is always something new and unique! Speaking with Lee for the first time over the phone was like speaking to an old friend. Taking pictures was the best with Lee! He made us so comfortable. There were never any awkward uncomfortable moments. Lee is a true gem!!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2007

Lee was the perfect choice for our wedding photos- he has a laid back style, we hardly knew he was there taking photos of us, which is what we wanted. At the same time, he was great at suggesting poses, etc. We were very pleased with his work and his price was great compared to other photographers that we looked at.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Regal, Photography's reply:

Hello Elizabeth,

Hope all is well, I thank you and Garrett for the wonderful review.

Your Wedding Photographer,

Lee A. Lasgley

Tanisha · Married on 11/25/2005

Lee was a god send! He was professional, courteous, and on time! He kept me relaxed and had such a gentle demeanor that everyone in our wedding party was at ease and had a great time! He captures memories and moments that my husband and I will simply never forget! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

3.5

Lee did an Amazing Job! He exceeded my expectations. My pictures were fabulous. He was creative and extraordinary. He went out and beyond to get my pics to me and everyone had a great time working with him.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Dee · Married on 12/07/2010

0.5
      0.0

Initially, Lee was great. I explained exactly what I wanted from him and it seemed like we were on the same page. I told him that my wife and I are traveling to St. Croix to get married. For the ceremony, it was just her and I (and the priest). I told him that we needed an hour of photography. I told him that the most important thing for us was to get a disc of pictures so we can print them. He told me the price for that service. We agreed and moved forward. Lee did show up on time. He did take pictures for an hour and maybe more.

He gave me the disc on the day after the wedding. ALL of the pictures were in the lowest resolution possible. They were ALL about 180kb, which is smaller resolution than most camera phones have. The resolution is so small that I cannot print a 3x5 picture without it being distorted. I told him that I wanted to use the CD to print pictures. I cannot print them at all unless I want to print wallet sized pictures.
    Also, EVERY picture has his name, phone number, email address and website address on them. That is also not what we agreed to.

I’ve called and emailed him every day since our wedding and he has not responded. I even left him emails and voicemails saying that I would purchase the disc and he has yet to respond.

Just be warned!