Regal Events DJ Reviews

Regal Events DJ 6
Regal Events DJ 7

Shana · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Day DJ experience

Brian with Regal Events DJ was great in every aspect, from communicating before the event to coming up with a detailed timeline for the day that helped my wedding run smooth. He exceeded all of my expections, and was a pleasure to work it! He not only provided music for my reception, but also for the ceremony and then the cocktail hour which was in a different location. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ to make our day special.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Shana! You guys were a blast! Such a fun wedding for me to be a part of! You and your family and friends really know how to have a good time! I wish you both all the best in your future together!
  • Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Wedding DJ!

My husband and I cannot thank Brian and his team enough! They were extremely responsive, organized, and attentive to everything we were looking for on our special day. They were very reasonable in pricing. We were so grateful for their fun music selection that kept the dance floor burning! All of our guests raved about the music. They even snapped some pictures/videos, and sent them to us on our honeymoon. We couldn't be happier to have worked with Regal Events DJ, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone interested.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I enjoyed DJing for you and your guests! It was great meeting you both and I wish you all the best! Congratulations again!
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 06/15/2019

My Fairytale Wedding

Brian did the PERFECT job meeting our music/emcee needs! We asked for a non-traditional set list and he exceeded our expectations. Our guests loved the music and complimented it throughout the night. He was punctual, affordable, and dependable and I'm so glad we chose him as our wedding DJ.

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Nicki for the awesome review! I had a blast planning all of the music from my childhood! It was a fun set and I’m glad everyone enjoyed it! Your Wedding was beautiful and it was great to work with you and Tyler! Congratulations and all the best in your future!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/13/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

We were getting married 16 hours from home with very little information on wedding vendors in Wilmington. We booked mostly based on the amazing reviews Brian had. I am so glad we did! He and his wife were able to take what should have been the most stressful day of our lives and remind us it was all about having fun and enjoying our special day. Brian kept things moving smoothly and when the reception was running behind, he improvised. We had a smaller reception with only around 60 guests and Brian played music that kept almost everyone on the dance floor for hours! (He even played Gloria since we are such big St. Louis Blues fans) The lights and speakers he provided were top notch and he had the best prices I found in Wilmington. I cannot say enough great things about Regal events! If you aren't sure about who to book as your wedding DJ, book Brian. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Regal Events DJ 19
    Regal Events DJ 20
    Regal Events DJ 21

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the awesome review! I had a blast DJing for you guys! You all were a really fun group and I’m glad everyone had a great time! Congratulations again!
  • Danni

Danni · Married on 06/09/2019

Outstanding, professional, highly recommended

Brian was amazing to work with from start to finish! Choosing Regal as our DJ for our wedding was simple. They made our wedding process super easy & we knew we could trust that they had everything under control the day of. Everything was perfect! We can't thank them enough! I would highly recommend them for any DJ events!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Danni for the kind words and great review! You had a beautiful wedding and it was a pleasure to be a part of! Congratulations once again and all the best in your future together!

Brianna Taylor · Married on 06/08/2019

5 Stars!!!

Brian was so helpful throughout the entire process and helped me find answers to all questions as well as help me organize the flow of the reception! The day of the wedding it rained and we had to change some plans but he ensured I was stress free and that everything fit in my timeline!

• Maegan

Maegan Houston · Married on 05/25/2019

On The dance floor all night

100% recommended booking Regal Events! Brain and Sheila, made my day so special! They were very organized with the event schedule, great at getting people’s attend with announcing, but most of all kept everyone on the dance floor at the reception! My guest had an amazing time!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Maegan for the awesome review! I'm glad everyone had a great time! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Congratulations once again!

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Brian and Sheila were so helpful in communicating with me about every detail of my wedding! My guests had so much fun because of them. We loved playing the shoe game and they played music that all of my guests loved. I highly recommend for your wedding!

• Stefani

Stefani · Married on 05/17/2019

Super helpful and great DJ

Brian and Sheila were so responsive and helpful when preparing for the wedding. We discussed the timeline and vision for the evening and it helped make the day/evening go smoothly. The music had the dance floor full the entire night! Thank you for making our night great!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Stefani! It was great to meet you both! Your Wedding was beautiful and I had a great time DJing for you and your guests! Congratulations once again!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2019

Great DJ & Easy to Work With

Brian and his wife Shelia were so easy to work with! They were quick to respond and so helpful when questions arose. I had all the songs picked and they did a great job helping me narrow down my choices and creating great mixes for the different events during the evening, especially the dancing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you forward the great review Kristen! Your wedding was gorgeous! You guys were great to work with and it was great to meet you both! Congratulations and best wishes!

Christa · Married on 04/26/2019

Fun DJ that goes with the flow!

Brian was wonderful- super flexible and had some great suggestions to keep the energy up at our wedding, like the shoe game! So many people loved that game and had not seen it at a wedding before and most importantly it was so much fun for me and my hubby! We highly recommend Regal Events DJ!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Christa! You and Scott were very easy to work with and have a wonderful group of family and friends. I am so grateful to have been a part of your big day and wish you both the very best!
  • Emily

Emily Kongsuwan · Married on 04/14/2019

Best DJ Ever

DJ Brian was absolutely fantastic! He helped me along the way through the planning process and always promptly answered my emails. He really accommodated and worked with our wedding timeline. I didn't worry once on my wedding day and he really got my crowd of friends and family up and dancing, thanks for a great day!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Emily for the great review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations to you both!

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2019

Perfect Choice

Highly recommend!!! It was such a pleasure to work with Regal Events for our wedding. They were so quick with their response to every call and email and helped ease the planning of our beachfront ceremony and reception by providing a timeline. Setup was phenomenal (we opted for uplighting) and karaoke was a fun addition!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Congratulations again!

Corey Caison · Married on 04/06/2019

Great! Would definitely recommend

Wonderful experience very nice and couldn’t have asked for a better dj experience

Sent on 04/17/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Corey! It was great to meet you both! I wish you all the best in the future! Congrats again!
  • Philip

Philip Chase · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Night Of My Life thanks Regal Events!

I can't speak highly enough about Regal Events DJ. They were very professional, accommodating, thorough, and fun to help make this the best night of my life. They also went above and beyond to help projecting pictures, special requests and creating a fun environment even though there was delays and changes during the event. Thanks Brian and Sheila!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Philip and Juliana for the great review! It was a pleasure to be a part of such a loving couples special day! I wish you all the best in your future together! Congratulations again! And enjoy Brazil!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/09/2019

Best wedding DJ!

WOW! I feel like we hit the jackpot. Having a great DJ was important to us and we were very happy with the quality of DJing Brian does. He was very quick to respond to emails and very helpful with making sure everything ran smoothly. Could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! Your wedding was beautiful and it was fun DJing for you and your guests! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

John Turman · Married on 03/05/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Awesome DJ! We were planning our wedding from a different state and Brian and Shelia really impressed us with how organized they were with every detail about the wedding. After chatting with them over the phone, we felt so much more relaxed about everything. The wedding was perfect and everyone danced all night !

Sent on 05/21/2019

Heather · Married on 02/24/2019

Wonderful job!

We were so happy with Brian and Sheila! They did an amazing job at our wedding and they were so helpful prior to that. I would highly recommend Regal Events!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Love Regal Events! Amazing!

For someone who wants a reasonably priced DJ, you won't find better than Brian and Sheila. Super responsive and attentive to needs before the wedding, detail oriented, and so fun to work with! They had the dance floor packed for the whole time we were hoping to have people dancing!! So happy I chose Regal events.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was an absolute blast and pleasure to DJ for your wedding! You guys were such a fun group with tons of energy! Congratulations again and we wish the best!

Samantha · Married on 02/09/2019

Awesome & reliable!

I want to thank Brian and his amazing fiancé!

They are simply amazing to work with I was about to change my songs numerous times without and question and hesitation. Super friendly and reliable. They showed up on time. I will be using them again for sure.

Thanks Brian! You da man!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kristin Hunt · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing!

My husband and I got married this past weekend in Wilmington, and used Regal Events DJ! From start to finish, our experience with them was a 12/10! Both Brian and his fiancé, Shelia, were fast at responding to our million and one questions throughout our planning process. Fast forward to the wedding, and they knocked it out of the park! Brian kept everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! We will not ever be able to say thank you enough for the most unforgettable night, all thanks to Brian and Sheila!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you very much Kristin! I had a blast DJing for your wedding! You are your family and friends really know how to have a great time! It was awesome to work with you and great to meet you and your fiancé. I wish you all the best! Congratulations again!

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

So wonderful!

Brian was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and helped to make sure our day was perfect! Our guests were dancing the entire night! We will treasure our day forever! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Jen! Your friends and family were great time to DJ for! We had a blast being part of your special day. It was great to meet you both! Congratulations once again and we wish you all the best in your future together! P.S. The cake topper was absolutely amazing!

Angela · Married on 11/25/2018

I love this vendor they're the best

Sent on 01/26/2018

Regal Events DJ's reply:

Thank you Angela!! We look forward to working with you on your wedding day! Its going to be a fun night!

Patricia · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Regal events did an absolutely amazing job! We could not have been happier with our experience with them! Brian and his wife Shelia met with us before hand so we could get to know each other and they did exactly what we asked for! Everything went smooth and they helped make our day magical!

Sent on 04/23/2019