Reflective Perspective Photography Reviews

Central, UT
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Sara Event on: 06/24/2017
    Thank you Sarah for your professionalism and great shots of the Miss Melrose candidates and Royalty!
    Stephanie Married on 05/27/2017
    Sarah and Travis made our wedding absolutely perfect. From the initial consultation, to follow up phone calls nearing the big day, Sarah was very professional and fun. I consider myself somewhat camera-shy, and to be honest, quite nervous to have a camera pointed at me all day, but honestly it was not awkward at all. It was actually very fun, and I felt very special. The day was amazing, and fun, and Sarah and Travis were a huge part of our day. After the wedding, when we received the photos, I was absolutely in tears on how talented Sarah was. Every single photo was perfect, with lighting, angles, contrast. It was UNBELIEVABLE. Since then, we have received so many compliments on our photographers skills. Time and time again, I have been in awe of her work and would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She made our day perfect, and she captures the memories for years to come. Even after the night was over, that night there were Northern Lights in the sky, and Sarah even attached the Northern Lights photos she took on her drive home after our wedding and attached it into our Wedding Album. WOW! Truly sincere, and a wonderful bond that was made with her and Travis and my husband and I feel truly blessed to have had her as our photographer.
    Heather Married on 10/10/2015
    Sarah was amazing! She was organized, timely and out photos were captured beautifully! She was ready and able to take charge of our guests and captured moments we would have missed otherwise. We love ❤️ that she was so kind and pleasant. Best photography we have ever had! We will use her again and reckons her to all!
    Lauren Married on 07/09/2016
    We had a wonderful experience with Sarah! She was patient and open to all of my ideas for photos. She even gave my new husband and I a ride to the reception :) I would recommend her to anyone needing artistic and beautiful photos! !