Reflections Event Group Reviews

45 Reviews for Reflections Event Group

• Yvonne

yvonne · Married on 02/21/2020

Satisfaction with a smile

John helped me with all the details for our upcoming wedding. With reflections. I am not going to worry about anything and I am so grateful for this. John is very professional and nice.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Tiffner · Married on 02/15/2020

Awesome experience

John at Reflections event group was so amazing & truly made our day special, he was helpful, attentive and did awesome work. I HIGHLY recommend booking him for your special day!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Reflections Event Group's reply:

Thank you for for including us in your special day!
  • Ruth

Ruth Perera · Married on 12/21/2019

Josh cover

Very good very talented they have all u need good price

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Selva · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Company!

Very personable and responsive. Would highly recommend. We used their photography, videographer, dj and photo booth! The entire experience was great from day one. John, the owner, was extremely helpful. We received our photos and video very quickly after our wedding as well.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Reflections Event Group's reply:

Thank you Ashley & Seth! It's satisfying to hear we delivered what we promised and you expected from day one! You had a beautiful wedding. We're thankful you chose our company to be a part of it!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

Great company

Absolutely amazing company! They called to talk things over with me and make sure I got the most amount for my money, verified what I wanted etc. Tyler was very professional and also felt like a friend as he had such a great personality. I definitely can’t speak high enough about him.
    Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Sarah Nierman · Married on 09/28/2019

Excitement, fun and goofy!

This vendor we had heard about through a family member! We knew right away we would use them and they were quick to respond right away! They answered all of our questions and made it an easy process! They listened to everything we asked and played the music we all enjoyed all night! The photo booth was such a hit, everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/31/2019

Great full wedding video

Our videography was through Reflections Event Group. Tyler, the videographer, was so nice and helpful. He got everything we asked. He captured all the important moments of the wedding and got guest interviews. We're so glad to have this full video for such a great price!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing perfection, Reflections!

Reflections is the only way to go! John was absolutely fabulous from day one to the big day! Responded so expediently! He & all his crew, from Sarah helping to hold my train, to Mark the DJ keeping the dance floor going, to John taking some amazing shots! I'm sorry for any names I can't remember, loved everyone, including the guy who took our thank you video & let me know the painted bubble bottles were awesome, thank you to everyone on the Reflections time for making our day even more beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Megan Hoehn · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience!

I would recommend reflections event group to anyone looking for a reasonably priced videographer. I only used there videographer services and I have nothing but good things to say. They were prompt, easy to work with and affordable. I love the video they have made for me and I am so happy with my decision to book them for my wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Thanks Megan!
  • Kyara

Kyara · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and on time

I selected Reflections Event Group because the offered everything I needed for wedding in a package and they were willing to customize the package for my wedding style. Reflection provided me with a season photographer that was very patient and kind. He was detailed with every picture that he took on my special day. The dj and Mc were awesome. From the music I requested for certain events during the wedding they followed that style through out the evening and I love it.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Reflections Event Group's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thankful for the opportunity to be part of your celebration!!
  • Sara

Sara Montgomery · Married on 04/27/2019

Event reflections group

They were on point with music we requested. Our wedding album was absolutely beautiful! And we loved having the copies of all the photo booth strips!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Teresa · Married on 06/09/2018

Brianna and Aaron McGraw’s copy of the videos from their wedding were absolutely wonderful. Reflections Event Group did an amazing job. Both videos (full and highlight) are very unique. They captured every memorable moment. I loved watching them again and again.

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

Finding a DJ was the most stressful part of planning for me. John explained all of their services clearly and was very responsive. He answered any questions at any time during the months leading up to the wedding. The staff who came out were awesome! They were friendly to guests and were attentive to our needs. We used the photo booth services that provided extra fun (especially for the kids!) and a great scrap/guest book for us to remember everyone by. The set up included quality sound equipment and lighting. We added on extra time at the event because the guests were having such a great time. Thanks!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Reflections Event Group's reply:

Thanks Caitlin! We really enjoyed being part of your big day!!

James · Married on 08/19/2017

Right off the bat i knew they were the right choice for our wedding. They are very professional and made the wedding fun. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/13/2016

Hi John!
    Bob and I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know how much we enjoyed everything on Saturday. We couldn't have been happier with your photography and the DJ was wonderful (we kept hearing that from family and friends, too!), and it was so great to have the emcee to make sure things ran smoothly. We were both able to get into the photobooth just one time, but it seemed to be pretty busy the whole time! Thank you so much for everything, you were a big part in making our day so special and enjoyable!

Bob and Alyssa

Sent on 08/16/2016

We had a great experience with Reflection Events Group. We used their photography/DJ/photobooth package for our 11/7/15 wedding. We just got our wedding photos back and they are fantastic! They took just under 1000 photos so lots to choose from. The photographer got all of the shots I asked for plus more. At the wedding, the DJ was great! We never had an empty dance floor which was exactly what I wanted. Also, the photo booth was a hit as well! We were not planning on using a photo booth but decided to because it was part of a package. I am so glad we did because our guests loved it and we ended up using those photos as our guest book! Overall, the quality of the services and the price we got them for was excellent! We would use them again!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Adam · Married on 10/24/2015

Our pictures came out perfect! All of there services were fantastic!

Sent on 12/15/2015

erika · Married on 10/03/2015

John and his staff were amazing! They made our day go smoothly. We used every service available (dj, video, photographer, photobooth). You are not going to find any other company that offers these bundles for the best bang for your buck! John and his staff were very attentive to detail. I would definitely recommend Reflections Event Group to my family and friends.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Bridget · Married on 05/24/2014

I could have not asked for better services than what Reflections Event Group provided. John our photographer was WONDERFUL, he was very professional while also exuding a sense of familiarity and comfort. I had a list of specific formal photos and John along side his assistant made sure each shot was taken. We also hired a videographer and a photo booth, in which making it a package deal and a reasonable price. The videographer was great and I would recommend getting this service for sure!!! Because while yes the pictures are stunning and truly do speak a thousand words, there is just no way that you could remember EVERY detail. And the video allow you to, from the toasts and speeches made to all the funny behind the scenes action! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and sometimes crying (from joy of course) while watching. And the photo booth was such a BIG hit with all of our wedding guests, we had not only used the unique props provided with the service but I also made a lot of classic pros with card stock paper and wooden craft sticks. They provided an attendant, included in the pricing, also very professional dressed and well mannered. He not only sat there ensuring the equipment worked properly and printing of the photo strips, but he also glued them into a scrapbook book (that I provided) and it allowed guests to write a little with their pics. And another the great thing I loved about the photobooth was how I was not only given hard copies of the photos strips, but every picture was also given to me on a CD-R disc.
    And to top it all off, I received all of my pictures and DVDS/Blue Rays within a week after our wedding. I couldn't believe everything came so soon, I had people telling me they waited up to a month or longer before recieving their wedding pictures.
    So LONG story short, I absolutely LOVED everything about Reflection Event Group. They helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/05/2013

Both John, the Owner and Gregg, our Photographer were amazing for our October 5th Wedding! The whole process with Reflections Event Group was seamless. We were very impressed with them after our consultation, and really liked the online form we filled out before our wedding so that the photographer knew what we wanted before he arrived. Both Gregg and John were very quick to respond to any questions that we had and we knew we didn't need to worry about our photos the day of.

We couldn't be happier with the quality of pictures, or of Gregg's attentiveness to getting all the shots we wanted throughout our day. After the wedding, Joe and I took a short mini-moon for a few days. We were surprised with copies of our prints in our mailbox the day we got back! Which was only about four days after our wedding. We were so excited we spent the entire evening re-living all our wedding day memories! We definitely would recommend Reflections Event Group to all our friends and family.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Reflections Event Group's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you !

Joseph and Michelle · Married on 10/05/2013

Reflections Event Group exceeded our expectations in every way!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Patti · Married on 09/01/2013

John was wonderful to work with for a memory video, audio and video system for the rehearsal dinner. He had a great team and the memory video was awesome.Everyone loved it!!! We chose all the music for the video and he put it together. Then he did a fantastic job at the wedding the next day. We received the video within a week and did a highlight video too. It is such a memorable weekend. Now all we have is the video and the pictures.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Priscilla · Married on 08/17/2013

We could not have asked for an easier process! John and his team were amazing and made everything smooth and easy for us. There is so much going on leading up to and the day of the wedding, that it is complete chaos and working with John made everything perfect without the stress. When I first met with John, I could tell he really puts his all into what he does and our wedding was no exception. He was quick to respond to any questions we had up until the day of the wedding. We used multiple services his company offered and we received the photo booth disc, pictures, and video by the time we came back from our honeymoon (I'm sure it was here sooner, but we were still out of town). We watched the video and it was AMAZING! The pictures were AWESOME! The music at our wedding was great and everything was kept on schedule thanks to John and his team. We could not have asked for a better experience or a better team. Thank you guys so much for everything!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Reflections Event Group's reply:

Thanks Priscilla! We had a ball working with you and Jerry. I wish we could be part of a wedding like yours every single day! Best wishes to both of you!

Denise · Married on 09/08/2012

Excellent customer service! Would highly recommend them! They were courteous and professional. It was a great experience to work with John and his staff!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Jason · Married on 09/01/2012

John and his team at Reflections Event Group did a fabulous job as the DJ at our wedding. The planning process was easy and John was very accomodating to our music selections. We even had our own music that we wanted played for the event and John ensured that everything was played in order for the ceremony. I'd definitely recommend Reflections to my friends and family.

Jason Hipsher