Reflections Creative Photography, LLC Reviews

147 | Allentown, PA

147 Reviews for Reflections Creative Photography, LLC

147 Reflections Creative Photography, LLC Reviews

Anthony · Married on 10/06/2018

Lance and Linda were amazing!! Truly professional, went above and beyond to help make our special day extra special!! I would recommend them to anyone needing a professional photographer!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 1
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 2
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 3
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 4

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Anthony & Julia and of course Matthew – what an awesome day for all of you and we were so honored to be part of it. Your Wedding ceremony was beautiful and despite the fact that your choice of for outdoor images as taken over by Octoberfest, our time at LU offered a great backdrop for yours and your Wedding Party Images. I was telling your DJ that the very 1st wedding we photographed (2600+ ago) was at your venue and we have never been back there until your amazing event. Linda and I want to wish your new family all the Happiness and Love in your lives together – thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

We cannot emphasize enough how amazing Lance and Linda are!! They are very professional and made our day picture perfect. They are so easy to get along with and really make the whole day about you. Before the big day, we met to go over everything and make sure everybody is on the same page. The pair of them work really well together and produce mesmerizing results. Linda makes sure that you are picture perfect by adjusting the little things such as your jewelry, train, etc. You are never left saying "I love this picture but I wish this wasn't there". They pay attention to all the details that you may not even think about, such as hair ties on the wrist. They are very willing to take any picture that you want and also have their own ideas that create gorgeous pictures. There were many pictures that we went through after the wedding that amazed us because we didn't even know they were capturing that moment. Lance was a chameleon with a camera and would always know exactly where to be without us even knowing he was there. We would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future for other events. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

WOW – what an awesome review, thanks so very much Ashley & Jon! It was an absolute joy to be part of your Special Day. Despite the threat of rain and even with a little mud under our feet we had so much fun with your outdoor images. Then an awesome reception. Linda and I both thought you such a cute couple and thoughtful in all that you did. We were truly honored to provide you with your Wedding photography and video products. Can’t wait to help you design your awesome album. Thanks again for putting your trust and faith in us originally based on our online images and reviews. We all wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t even find enough words to describe how amazing having these two to do our wedding photos was. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us every step of the way, from the kids, to my dress, accommodating not only us but our parents to make sure that everything and every shot that needed to be taken was taken. They truly went above and beyond! Also, by 11:00 on our wedding night we were able to see more than 40+ photos and the next day there were another 80+ sneak peeks to view! They were an absolute joy to work with and I couldn’t have picked a better couple to spend our wedding day with and have the pleasure of having our photos taken by. Amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Dear Katlyn & Tyler, Thanks for the amazing 5 Star Review. It was a joy to be part of your Special time, from Engagement to you Wedding Day. It was such a joy to see you both and your children come together in such a beautiful ceremony and see the foundation that you will bring to the new Passaro Family. We were both truly honored to be a special part of this very special beginning for all of you and we both wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness.

Brianne · Married on 09/09/2018

There are not enough positive words for Lance and Linda. We are so incredibly satisfied with our wedding photos from Reflections. Lance and Linda could not have been more helpful and professional. Our photos are creative, crisp and clear, and truly memorialize our special day. They went above and beyond in every way possible to make our pictures and wedding day perfect. We would use Reflections again in a heartbeat – in fact, we will never use another photographer in the greater Lehigh Valley area. An amazing experience all around!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank Your Brianne and James for the amazing review! It was a joy and honor to be part of your Special Day. You and your families were just great to work with, even with the weather, the 10 white umbrellas helped). It was an honor to do selective family photos for you weeks prior to your Wedding Day, as your brother Alex, (a member of the PA National Guard) was to be deployed before your Wedding day – even though he is not a US Marine, he is part of a band of Brothers and deserves all that we can offer. You guys were troopers with the weather and willing to jump out in between rain drops – the result, a lot of great images! We really enjoyed you and your family – your video will be awesome when complete, even with Goofy in it! Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day and we wish you all the love and happiness in the world!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

From the first meeting you feel welcomed and they really listen to your wants and expectations for your wedding day! I could not be happier with our experience and how our photos turned out! From special moments to silly dancing and tears of happiness every moment was captured! I can not thank you and your team enough for capturing all the special moments we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 5
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 6
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 7
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 8

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank You so very much Amanda & Eric for your awesome review and for Shawnna doing such an outstanding job, as usual! We met Amanda & Eric at her cousin’s Wedding about one year earlier, we talked about dates and venues but before they could solidify both another couple booked us for the date. Initially, I know Amanda was very disappointed, but we know that Shawnna would do an amazing job for them and she did. We’re so glad your vision for a barn Wedding in an unproven location came out to be a masterpiece – Linda and I and the entire staff of Reflections Creative Photography couldn’t be more-happy for you.

amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

reflections creative photography was get for my wedding day. lance and Linda are such a great team to work with. my pictures came out great with Linda's great eye for detail and lance making sure he gets the perfect shot. I would recommend them to anyone for moments they would love to capture.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Time Two – Crazy as it sounds, we had two couple’s names Amanda & Eric with Weddings a weekend apart, but no mixing them up, the Philhouser Wedding was great with all the family interaction, the children, the overall vibe of the entire affair. Linda and I were honored to be your choice for Wedding Photographers, we both wish you the very best and a Lifetime of Love and Happiness together!

Alexa · Married on 06/09/2018

Lance and Linda did an incredible job with our wedding. They were extremely thorough and took their time to get the best shots and to capture every moment in our wedding day. They are an excellent team and work to the highest standard to ensure their clients are thrilled with their photos. They are punctual and prepared, and incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They were the only photographers we would have chosen for our wedding and we are extremely pleased with our photos. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank You Alexa & Pat for your very kind review of our Wedding Photography services. It was an honor to be part of such a special day and know that you placed so much faith and trust in us, so as not to look anywhere else for your Wedding Photography. We have to say you put so much thought and detail into your planning and décor to make the day awesome, but most of all into your Wedding Ceremony itself. The time you took in advance for your Nuptial Mass to say a little prayer together without still seeing each other was very touching! Linda and I are so please that you are both so pleased with our services and we both wish you a faith filled Married life full of Love & Happiness!

Caitlin · Married on 06/07/2018

Lance and Linda did an exceptional job making sure each photo at our wedding and reception was perfect! Lance took a ton of photos that captured all the important moments of our wedding and did a phenomenal job on the formal wedding photos. Linda made sure my train was lying perfectly for each of the photos and the necklace that I was wearing was laying flat. Since our wedding and reception was in my parents back yard, Lance and Linda came out to the property a week in advance to look at the landscapes and plan where photos would be taken. They were great to work with (they also worked well with our Labrador who was the dog of honor) and we would recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Caitlin & Chris, It was awesome being part of your Special Day. We knew, even after our 1st meeting that it would be a special day and it truly was, from all the work your parents put into the property, to all your little details, even the dog of honor! Thanks for all your kind words, Linda and I are so happy that you allowed us to be part of this very Special Day!

Chris · Married on 06/02/2018

Lance and Linda were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very detail orientated and cared about getting our photos just right. They went a few weeks earlier to check out the venue and make sure that they captured some fantastic shots. We were coming from a few hours away and went with them based on their reviews and reputation and we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

So you’re a new Bride & Groom, living in Staten Island, getting married in Hawley, PA – how do you choose your Wedding Photographer – well Jessica & Chris went to a proven choice “The Knot” and came across Linda and me, based on the fact the we had a 4.9 Star Rating, had won “Best of the Knot” and had an awesome photo display after 2600+ Weddings. Still it’s a little unnerving, but based on their review and their images, they made the right choice! It was an amazing Wedding!! Everyone, was just so easy to work with and being that most of them came for Staten Island, Brooklyn and NJ – you were able to start to hear our Bronx come out! Amazing couple, amazing day and the staff at Woodloch, not to be repetitive – amazing. Jess & Chris, thanks for allowing us to be part of this very Special Day and we wish you years of Love & Happiness.

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

Lance and Linda far surpassed our expectations on our wedding day! Not only were they punctual and ready to start shooting the minute they arrived, but their attention to detail was incredibly helpful. Having Linda there to focus on the framing and little details of each shot helped so much! This allowed Lance to just focus on taking amazing photos! Linda even came to the rescue with a sewing kit when a hook popped loose on my dress,. She sewed it back on while I kept the dress on! She also
    We received access to a bunch of the photos the NEXT DAY and several more just a few days later. Within 10 days we had access to all of our photos online. They came out beautiful! The colors are so sharp and Lance really maximized the use of our beautiful surroundings in each shot.
    Lance's sense of humor and Linda's nurturing made everyone comfortable and made the process go so smoothly. I highly recommend going with Reflections for your wedding. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 9

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review and thanks for all the details concerning Linda, who is really the heart and soul of our business. Yes, I capture the images, but they are “picture perfect”, (no pun intended), because of Linda. Our team approach has been the way we do our business since day one! Vicki & Chris, you had an awesome and unique Wedding, one that was a perfect fit for you and your families and guests. We were honored to have been selected because of our presence on The Knot and really not having the opportunity to meet in advance, have your trust placed in our abilities and services. Your day couldn’t have turned out any better and we are truly honored to have been part of it. Linda and I wish you both years of music, smiles and love as you more on together hand in hand – thanks again!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

Lance and Linda are truly professionals. They work together to make sure every photo they take is perfect. They are the friendliest, sweetest people who can lighten any mood with a joke and smile. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to take our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks you for such an amazing review! I met Megan at a local Bridal Event, which her friend and bridesmaid Becky. We talked for a bit and knew we would be a perfect fit for her and Alex. Then a few minutes later they were back with more questions, then again and again – it was really cute, I’m pretty sure Becky put her up to it! We didn’t get to meet Alex until the Wedding Day as he was in school – they seemed to be a perfect match for each other – thanks again for allowing us to be part of your very Special Day – and maybe, just maybe when it’s Becky & Keith’s turn…….

Christine · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I used Reflections Creative Photography for our Wedding in May 2018. We are both extremely pleased with both our engagement session photos and our wedding day photos, and we absolutely without a doubt feel they are the best professional photographers in and around the Lehigh Valley! Everything is priced individually so you are able to pick and choose what type of photography services are appealing and applicable to your needs.

On our wedding day Lance and Linda captured endless candid and arranged formal pictures in a short amount of time.
    After our wedding ceremony, there wasn't ample time for in-church formal pictures. As I was realizing this (and beginning to stress out), Lance, without hesitation, took charge, arranged my bridal party and family members for pictures on the altar and ended up capturing plenty of gorgeous pictures. Their endless attention to detail, professionalism and expertise have allowed my husband and me to be worry free on our wedding day, knowing that we'd have plenty of quality pictures to cherish.

If you are a bride considering booking Reflections Creative Photography for your wedding day, I absolutely recommend them. They are a cut above the rest, and I assure you your wedding photography needs will exceed your expectations!

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 10

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the greater Lehigh valley area, you can't do any better than Lance and Linda. From the moment we began our 2 year engagement adventure and met with them, we knew they would be the right choice for our wedding. Lance and Linda are very professional, have great vibes and importantly create beautiful memories for you that will last a lifetime. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with both our engagement photos and of course, our wedding photos. They were the perfect blend of creative and innovative poses as well as the traditional photos that every wedding needs. Lance and Linda are the perfect team as they made sure every little thing was placed just right to get us the perfect photograph. Loved loved loved working with them and would recommend them 100%!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

What a wonderful couple – Linda and I had so much fun with both Samantha & Sean, right from the start! The engagement session was a blast and so much fun as it was so new to them to be in front of the camera that way. Their Wedding Day was wonderful, from the ceremony to the light overcast in the clouds to an amazing celebration. We were honored to have been selected to capture their very special day and to be part of their Wedding Celebration of Family & Friends. Linda and I wish the two of them a lifetime of Love & Happiness.

Joe · Married on 05/11/2018

Lance and Linda were prompt, professional, and perfect in every way. Throughout the day/night you hardly knew they were there, but they still got every perfect shot imaginable. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Joe & Sherilynn had an awesome wedding and joining of a new family. It was a day filled with lots of smiles, laughs and a few tears of happiness. Everything worked out perfectly for this special couple and their new family. It was an honor to be asked to capture their special day and everyone at Reflections wishes them a lifetime of Love & Happiness!

Matthew · Married on 04/14/2018

Lance and Linda did a wonderful job at our wedding. We decided to go with "first looks" so that we could spend more time with our guests. Lance was very good at keeping to a schedule to make sure all of the pictures were taken on time and Linda really has an eye for detail. They made sure we were the only ones in the room when I first saw Michele and those pictures are priceless. Once the cake cutting was done, we barely knew they were there and yet so many wonderful pictures of us and our family from the reception. They were great leading up to the day also, always available for questions and quick to respond. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer that truly seems passionate about what they do!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

What a great review - thanks Matt & Michele - we had a blast at your Wedding, you both were so much fun to work with and yes I must admit Linda had her day cut out for her with that wind, but she kept you both picture perfect as she kept saying "Lance, take it now between wind gusts! Great Wedding, Great Party, Great Couple and we wish you years of happiness together!

Addie · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter’s wedding day was wonderful and beautiful.
    Linda and Lance’s experience and skill captured every special moment.
    They were amazing and now we have fabulous pictures to treasure.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 11
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 12
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 13
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 14

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

It was a joy and honor to photography Karen & Eric's Wedding. We love all our Weddings and couples - but this one was something special, just like being in Tahoe for Jennifer & Michael's Wedding!

Karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Lance and Linda were amazing to work with!!!! They were extremely prepared, detail oriented and professional! We couldn’t have been happier with how smoothly the day went. Lance connected with our vendors prior to our wedding and provided a time line of how he planned the photo shoot so that everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding they arrived early and were ready to go. Given that it had already rained the morning of our wedding they were prepared with back up areas to shoot the photos since this was an outdoor wedding. We had specific requests for family photos since my husband’s family included a step parent and we felt very comfortable and trusted that they had our best interests at heart. Linda made sure my hair, makeup and dress looked great in all the pictures. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful!!!! Now having to choose which ones to print in our wedding album is tough because we love so many. I highly recommend using Linda and Lance for your wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 15

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Karen and Eric are just the cutest couple and their love story is one songs are written about. Being part of their Special Day was an honor and joy in so very many ways. We both wish them a life time of LOVE, Happiness and lots of crazy dancing!

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Lance and Linda were absolutely fantastic from our first conversation through the wedding as well as posting sneak peaks within 12 hrs. of the end of the day. They did our engagement session even capturing our beautiful dog, designing and printing the save the dates and truly listened to what Shane and I wanted along with their expertise, the pictures turned beyond amazing. Lance was always available and timely with responding to emails or phone calls especially the week leading up to the wedding. During the wedding ceremony at the church and at the reception we didn’t even notice they were there, which Lance told us he would take certain pictures but then he would be out of the way and that was very true! The videographer Chris was also fantastic - we can’t wait to sit back and watch our wedding day unfold both still photos and video!

Bryan · Married on 03/09/2018

Jess and I got married within a 3-month period and Reflections Creative Photography, led by Lance and Linda, proved to be more than just a photographer for us. Lance and Linda were there for us when we needed some help finding other accommodations for our wedding and their a-la-cart menu pricing option was a phenomenal feature. During the entire day of our wedding, Lance and Linda were extremely professional and seemingly transitioned from being visible when we wanted them to be to blending in with our family and friends. They worked with us to get some of the photos in locations we wanted and also had a knowledgeable procedure to get the photos that we never even thought of. Once again, I mentioned Jess and I had a 3-month planning period for our marriage, but Lance and Linda worked with us to even finish our wedding photos after Jess's custom wedding band was created. I would recommend them to anyone looking for two professionals and two people that you can easily become friends with.

Bryan & Jessica Cope

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 23
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 24
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC 25

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

It’s funny, some couples plan their Wedding 2 or more years in advance and get everything nailed down to make for the perfect Wedding and other couples, for whatever reason, plan theirs closer in, like Jess & Bryan – within 3 months and their Wedding was as awesome, just so much fun! Their family and friends were great to work with and even despite a winter storm everyone had a blast, we even snuck outside on Bethlehem’s Main Street for a photo or two, which in itself was a funny story!! Linda and I want to thank Bryan and Jess from the bottom of our heart for allowing us to be part of their very special day and there at the start of their new “official” family. Lots of love and happiness to you all.
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/31/2017

We were so happy to have Lance as a part of our wedding! (Poor Linda wasn’t feeling well, but we were missing her!) I was impressed by the fact that Lance not only showed up on time, but was ready to get to work from the minute he walked through the door. He took some photos of me and my girls getting ready, and they were exquisite! He really captured the beauty of the venue in our photos, and I am so thankful. The best pictures of the night, in my opinion, were the formal family photos! My husband and I both come from complicated, blended families, so Lance was extremely patient with everyone that we love. We certainly hope he enjoyed our New Years Eve wedding, because he was a big part of the success! Thank you both so much for the heartwarming memories that we will cherish for years to come :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

What a great Wedding! The weather outside at about 0 degrees could not chill the joy and love from within this amazing couples celebration. It was an honor to be part of this very Special night and an awesome way to start out 2018!

Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

We had the privilege to have Lance & Linda as our photographers on our wedding day last month ! On our wedding day it snowed and Lance made sure our pictures were unforgettable with the beautiful snowfall. I can truly say that our wedding day was stress free and I had no worries ! Linda made sure my veil was always in place and that I took breaks between pictures. Lance made sure he took many pictures before we left the church, which I was very thankful for. To end the night, Lance was able to reflect our wedding monogram outside in the snow which made for beautiful pictures! My husband and I are beyond grateful to have had amazing photographers to capture these amazing moments and would recommend them to anyone we know !

Sent on 01/10/2018

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Michelle & Bill were just Amazing to work with - from the time we 1st met them at The Hotel Bethlehem Bridal Show, through their engagement session and on the Wedding Day. Oh! the wedding day - yup snow and cold so not a lot of options - wrong! The portico of their Church was just a perfect spot to get the effect of the wintery day and keep the B&G dry. The lighting couldn't have been better - great party and then they were troopers to go out at the end of the evening for some stunning snow shots with a touch of specialty lighting! Linda and I want to wish the two of them a lifetime of Love & Happiness!

Shenel · Married on 11/04/2017

Great vendor, who I would highly recommend to anyone. Lance is so responsive, and worked with my husband and I continuously throughout our planning process to make sure we got the photos we wanted. We received final photos from our party within less than a week, with sneak peeks being sent throughout the week. The photos are stunning! We are so happy with the end result, and would most definitely recommend Lance and Linda Ek from Reflections Creative Photography wholeheartedly!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

What an amazing review - thank you Shenel & Drew. It's never easy booking a couples that you have never met other than on line or over the phone to really know them and what will be the right fit for them photography wise. After our conversations I had a vision, laid out a photo session plan that I thought would be awesome and then found out a few days before that there was a "Bacon Fest" going on in downtown Easton and most major roadways would be not useable - Okay, we'll go with option two - work with what we have and that worked wonderfully - just staying local. Shenel and Drew were a joy to works with and we are so honored to have been their choice as wedding photographers and 5 star always an indicator we nailed it!

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Lance and Linda are truly amazing! Going into the wedding I was extremely nervous because no matter how much you prepare you never really know exactly what the day will be like. Thanks to Lance and Linda, everything went smoothly because their attention to detail and the knowledge they have about weddings , we got so much more then incredible photographers. They were really on top of everything to insure every picture was picture perfect down to fixing my dress, veil and hair in between every shot. Not to mention the next time I went on Facebook after the wedding there was already some shots of the night! I couldn't believe how fast we got to see some of our photos, which is the hardest part of being a bride, waiting for the pictures but with reflections later that week, we were able to view all the pictures. Even friends and family were shocked to see how fast they were able to see some of the pictures from the night. I highly recommend reflections for all events. I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you Lance and Linda !

Sent on 11/07/2017

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

So very happy your were pleased with all we did - attention to detail is what it is all about and why wouldn't you expect to see some of your images the next morning after your Wedding and all of them in a few days! Happy to be of service.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Reflections Creative Photography is the best out there! Such a great husband and wife team to work with. Lance and Linda were absolutely phenomenal to work with during our whole wedding process. From day one, Lance was very responsive to all of our questions and took the stress out of most aspects of our wedding. They are so down to earth. One of the things that we really appreciated is that they were affordable and work out a payment plan with you that is easy to manage, especially amongst all other costs of a wedding! During our wedding, Lance captured the most beautiful shots and Linda took care of all the small details and making sure everyone looked their best! My husband and I would recommend Reflections Creative Photography to anyone

Sent on 10/28/2017

Reflections Creative Photography, LLC's reply:

Amanda & Ammon - thanks for the amazing review and the extra effort in getting it posted - it is really appreciated! It was an honor to be part of your special day and to see the love the both of you share with one another - amazing Wedding, Party and we hope you married life will always be the same - AMAZING!