Reflections Creative Photography Reviews

• Karl
    Karl M. Sent on 01/17/2024

Best decision we made

Lance,

Danielle and I cannot say thank you enough. Your work is second to none and we could not be happier with our decision to have you with us on our special day.

From the moment you met with us and our families you meshed seamlessly. Organized, friendly, professional, FUNNY, and sense of calmness are just a few of the words we could think to describe you on our wedding day.

We were in absolute shock with how fast you got our sneak peaks and proofs back to us (the next day). Each family member and friend that we shared the photos with were also amazed at the speed.

You deserve so much more than 5 stars! Thank you so much for how amazing you helped to make our night!

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

This past Saturday we had the honor to provide the Wedding Photography for Danielle & Karl. The day was cold and windy, but there was some much LOVE and Happiness surrounding this Wedding, the weather had little effect on it, (except when we went to do a few outdoor images next to Trout Lake). This couple were surrounded by an amazing Wedding Party, (they even had a Lance in it!) and Family. They made you feel like one of them right away. Danielle & Karl were just a pleasure to work with and what a Party Night with Skuba Entertainment. Thank you for all your kind word and know that all of us here ar Reflections Creative Photography wishes you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne Sent on 12/16/2018

Can't wait for my day

I spoke with John who is from my hometown and he was very detailed, professional and sweet. If you do not go with their service you will be missing out.

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review but I think you might have our Company mixed up with another one. We don't have a John with us, but you're right that of new couples don't go with Reflections Creative Photography they will be missing out!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah W. Sent on 04/11/2023

They love what they do!

I reached out to Reflections about inquiry for my October wedding but unfortunately your studio was booked for the day. However, Lance worked hard to locate available photographers for my date and sent many recommendations my way after not being able to help us for our wedding day. This was the first vendor I've worked with who has gone above and beyond for a potential customer. The stress of finding appropriate vendors can be overwhelming at times but Lance was able to reduce the stress immediately after sending many other great options. I have seen many beautiful brides photographed by Reflections and although I will not be one of them, I was grateful for the support they offered me. I was able to locate and book an incredible photographer and am very excited for October! Thank you!

Dear Sarah,
    Thank you for your beautiful review. We’re so sorry we could not have been part of your Special Day, unfortunately October dates are gobbled up so quickly, in your case from one day to the next. Linda and I felt so badly, so we thought we would try and lend a helping hand. Many of the photographers that responded to our “ISO” message in Lehigh Valley Weddings, we unknow to us, so we took a little time reviewing their details and hopefully gave you a good number of good choices to work with. Not sure where you ended up, but no matter where, we wish you all the love and happiness in your lives together.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin M. Sent on 10/27/2023

Amazing!!!

Our photos perfectly captured the day! It even rained outside during when our main wedding photos were going to be captured and Lance was able to get even more BEAUTIFUL pictures than I had ever expected. 100% recommend!!

Dear Kaitlin & Erik,
    What a gift to be able to photograph your Wedding Day, so unexpectedly. Although it had always been planned that way, life has a way sometimes throwing a monkey wrench into the mix, I’m so glad the way it worked out. The both of you, your families and Wedding Party were a joy to be with, even the Groomsmen 😊!
    Despite the rain there was so much sunshine all around your Wedding Day. Thank You for your beautiful thoughts and words. Linda and I both wish you a lifetime of LOVE and happiness, which we’re sure you will have!!
    Rachael Sent on 11/16/2023

Reflections

Lance and Chris were an absolute pleasure to work with. Lance was very responsive in the days leading up to our wedding as well as the day of. He was punctual and to the point with the photos. I appreciated this as it allowed us to take as many photos as possible. Lance kept the mood light and fun, even during our big rainy day. I would highly recommend this team for anyone looking for a professional yet fun experience for their big day.

Dear Rachael & Troy,
    Thank you for your amazing review of our services. It’s funny, as we hadn’t met in person before your Wedding, just via phone chats, I never know the true complexity of the couple, especially the Bride, although our chat’s were awesome. When I arrived at the venue that day, in the pouring rain, and found out you were not getting ready there, my day got as gloomy as the weather. When we did get to meet up at the B&B you were getting ready, you were like a ray of sunshine. The both of you, your Wedding Party and Families we so wonderful to work with. Despite the weather and limited photo ops, you both were real troopers, even stepping our into the drizzle to get a few more views of your Special Day! Thanks You so much for allowing us to be a special part of your Special Day. Know all of us here at Reflections Creative Photography, wish you both a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness and Tell Troy, to smile like your sister said in her amazing toast!!
  • Jordanne
    Jordanne B. Sent on 11/13/2023

Our wedding day

We had the pleasure of working with Matt for our wedding day. We had some last minute adjustments due to the weather but he was very flexible and willing to work with us to get our “photobomb” shots. He was even quick to come get us when there was a break in the rain to allow us to get some of our requested outdoor photos.

Jordanne & Tim,
    Thanks so much for your 5 Star Review and that’s the service your get when working with a true professional like Matt. We are fortunate that we have such availability to such outstanding and professional associates, which is visible in your Wedding images and the personal attention you received. The weather on your Wedding Day was less than perfect, but looking at all the images, you would almost not know that some of your original photography plans we curtailed by the wind & rain. Thank you so much for your amazing review and know that everyone here at Reflections wishes you a lifetime of LOVE and happiness!
    Sara P. Sent on 11/13/2023

The perfect day!

Coming up to the day, I was in contact with Lance for my last minute hire of them. They handled it great! They put me on with Shelby the photographer and she was so so considerate of everything and literally everything I could have asked for on my special day. My mom had some pinterest ideas and Shelby took that and ran, doing above and beyond and delivering the most beautiful photos that I will have with me for all of eternity!

Dear Sara & Alex,
    Thank you for your 5 Star Review. We have an awesome group of Associates and we’re glad Shelby was still available. Yes, she is very compassionate with her couples and always willing to listen to the thoughts of our clients, so that she is able to provide what she did for all of you. Thank You for allowing Reflections to be part of your Special Day and we all wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness together.
    Amanda F. Sent on 11/04/2023

Excellent job

Lance did an amazing job with our wedding photos!!! Every time we thought we couldn't smile any longer, he'd crack a joke and make us all laugh. He was professional and friendly and suggested some really great shots. We're so pleased with the communication, customer service and the resulting photos, we would definitely recommend Reflections Creative Photography!

Dear Amanda & Evan,
    Thank you for your kind words. We’re so happy you are happy! You and everyone associated with your Wedding was great to work with. Even though the timeline of events were a bit out of our norm, I feel that everything came together beautifully. Linda and I wish you both and your blended family a lifetime of LOVE and happiness and thanks again for allowing us to be a special part of your special day!!
    Cheyenne C. Sent on 10/01/2023

Wonderful!

Lance was such a wonderful photographer for our wedding day! His personable attitude made it easy to get through the day, and he provided great tips and tricks to get great photos. He had such patience with our crew and was very accommodating to all photo requests. From the get go he was one of my most responsive vendors and was so easy to connect with. Picture turnaround was incredibly fast and the photos are beautiful! An easy 5 star recommendation!

Dear Cheyanne & Erik,
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You all made my job so easy and so much fun and with you and your Bridesmaids, it was hard to take a bad picture, but then there was Erik and the guys – what can I say! They were great as well and Erik melded into my humor to make for a great Wedding Day. Even with a rainy day to deal with all you attitudes were awesome, the bottom line was you were going to become Mr & Mrs. Thanks once again for allowing us to be part of your very Special day. Everyone at Reflections wishes you a livetime of LOVE and Happiness!
    Rianna C. Sent on 09/22/2023

Perfect, and memorable

Me and my husband definitely recommend Lance and Linda they are super professional and help you out and make getting married feel less stressful when it comes to trusting a photographer they did hands down the best job possible and we highly recommend them.

Dear Rianna & Tyler,
    Thank you for your amazing review, it is most appreciated. You had a stunning Wedding Day which you both matched perfectly. Everyone at Reflections Creative Photography was honored to be part of your Special Day and we wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness!
    David B. Sent on 10/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lance is so Much Fun and Takes Beautiful Pictures!

Reflections Creative Photography was the perfect choice for our wedding photography! Lance contacted us multiple times before the wedding just to give some suggestions and pointers in how to make sure we are posing correctly for photos. We listened, and that advise really paid off! Lance is very funny, and helps ease the nerves of the wedding by joking with you, and making you comfortable. He is very open to any photos you may want to take, and also keeps you on schedule, so that you can make sure all of the photos you want are taken. We really don't think any other photographer could have encapsulated all of the emotions of our wedding better, and are forever grateful that he took some beautiful photos that we can remember the day forever with!

David B. and Brandon B.

WOW!
    That’s the only way to start a response to such an elegant all-encompassing review of our Wedding Photography for David & Brandon’s Wedding Day.
    I must say I was overwhelmed with the LOVE and acceptance I witnessed at this Wedding Celebration; it was awe inspiring.
    I appreciate the kind words about what we provided about thoughts and timing, but these two totally capitalized on those thoughts and made it their own and created such a stunning ceremony and reception. Their love for each other and those around them encouraged the images created. Even in their vows, which neither had seen beforehand, it was like one heart was speaking.
    We have no doubt that this is a couple that is meant to be together for life.
    Thank You again for allowing us to be part of this special Wedding Day!
  • Nina
    Nina D. Sent on 06/23/2023

Wedding Photography

Where do we begin. We begin with absolutely amazing. Lance, it was a privilege to work with you as our photographer for the best day of our lives. His personality was just fantastic, and we couldn't get enough compliments from our guests on how amazing you were. Chris was a fantastic Videoographer. They both made sure to capture every important moment as possible. We absolutely recommend Lance as your photographer!!

Nina & Will,
    It was an honor and joy to be part of your very Special Day. Although initially the weather did not agree with your plans, we were able to capture some beautiful images both inside and out at Woodstone CC. The both of you and your Wedding Party and families were a pleasure to work with. Even though there was a hiccup or two, the day went stunningly, and we are so glad we could help in any way we could. It was truly obvious how much the two of you are in love and meant for each other from all the stories that were shared and the Special dances! Please know that everyone here at Reflections Creative Photography wish you and lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!
    Kaitlynn K. Sent on 06/13/2023

Above and Beyond

Amazing! Lance was great and his personality just meshed so well with everyone at the wedding! Chris the videographer was also amazing! they made sure they got all the shots I wanted and then some. MY matron of honor said she wished she had him as her wedding photographer! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What an awesome Wedding Day, Bride & Groom and Wedding Party. Listening to the stories of how Kaitlynn & Michael met, you must think they were made for each other, which was obvious throughout the day. Although we hadn’t had the opportunity to meet in person, once I arrive at met Katelynn and the ladies at Mountain View Cabin, it was like had met several times. Their outdoor ceremony was just perfect and the look on Michael’s face when he saw Kaitlyn for the 1st time was priceless! The grounds were great for photo ops, from Kaitlynn’s beautiful veil flying through the air and the ladies changing into compact boots, it was a 1st for us! As always Chris captured all the footage that will allow him to create an amazing video remembrance of their very Special Wedding. Dear Kaitlynn & Mike, thanks you for allowing Reflections to be part of the start of your Married life together, it was a joy and honor and of course thanks for your stunning 5-star review. Everyone here wishes you a lifetime of LOVE & Happiness!
  • Esther
    Esther D. Sent on 04/25/2023

Phenomenal

Lance and Linda were amazing! They were on it! Did not miss a beat to ensure the best photos were taken! Super quick with responses and established a great communication before even meeting.

Dear Esther & Donta,
    Thank You soooo very much for your 5-Star Review. Short, sweet and to the point – we couldn’t ask for anything better. It was a true joy meeting you all and being part of such a Special Day. Linda, I and Chris wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!
    Linda & Lance
    Brandi F. Sent on 03/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience from Start to Finish!

We could not be happier with our decision to choose Reflections Creative Photography to capture our big day! From the get-go, Lance was straightforward, professional, responsive, reliable, and accommodating. His positive energy made us feel comfortable every step of the way. Shawnna stepped in when Lance was unable to photograph our wedding, and she too was very easy going, kind, and patient. She took some breathtaking photos that we will cherish for years to come. We highly recommend!

Dear Brandi and Chris,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and we are thrilled that you are so happy with your wedding photographs. It is always our goal from start to finish to give you the perfect wedding day, photography wise or in any other way we can help accomplish it. We feel that it is important to provide you with as much information, direction, suggestions, and experiences all while hopefully showcasing our love for what we do and how we will extend it to your Special Day as well. Linda and I are terribly sorry that we were not able to be with you on your actual wedding day, however we knew that Shawnna would be a perfect match for you and provide you with a calming day and outstanding photographic images. All of us at Reflections Creative Photography wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and amazing smiles like you had on your wedding day.
    Note to others reading this review; it should be an item on your photography check list to make sure the photographer you are choosing has some one(s) from their Studio to back them up in case of an unforeseen circumstance. In our case the reoccurrence of a previous injury that concerned us enough that we might not be able to provide the quality product that we would be proud to deliver. We are fortunate that our staff has been with us for many years, shoots in our studio style and are as committed to making our couples day as perfect as possibly can.
  • Ruth
    Ruth N. Sent on 12/08/2022

Reflections Creative Photography - Amazing

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Reflections Creative Photography. From beginning to end, Lance and Linda were extremely professional, helpful, fun, and as their name suggests, very creative. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch photography.

Dear Greg & Ruth,
    Thank you for such kind words. We both loved working with the both of you and your Wedding Party, family & friends. From a photography and personal standpoint, it was so obvious how in love the two of you are together. Having dinner with you at the venue gave us a great view of the facility, but more so of the two of you and learning of your stories and how it grew into your love story. We really appreciate your 5 star review but even more so the honor of being part of your very Special Day and the beginning of your married lives together. We all wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!
  • Laura
    Laura G. Sent on 11/27/2022

Vow Renewal/Covid Reception

We couldn't begin to tell you how awesome Lance and Shawna were for our numerous wedding ceremony and parties!

Covid stopped our original wedding from happening but we went ahead and did a wedding in our backyard where Shawna was present for that event and even took us to our venue to get some wonderful and beautiful shots! She was so personable and flexible and made sure she got any moment we really wanted to capture!

Lance was awesome and was able to help secure him for our view renewal two years later (agter several rescedules) and was able to do our actual wedding reception and view renewal. He's timeliness he provided before our day was helpful to try and get things going on time and let our families know when they needed to be available.

Our guests loved his sense of humor especially during the happy tear moments and made several of our guests laughlaugh!
    He asked several times throughout the night if we needed any other photos...my own regret was not making my own list to give to Lance because every time he took a photo..another one popped in my head. We highly recommend Lance and his photographers to capture your special day!

Dear Laura & Matt,
    Thanks for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it! We know all of this was a long time coming but we know it was worth it from our conversations, your guests and the look on your faces. Personally, I am so please that I was available to photograph your Vow Renewal and Wedding Reception. It was a true joy to be part of such a joyous occasion. Know that all of us here at Reflections wish you and your family a lifetime of LOVE and happiness.
    Kimmarie F. Sent on 12/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were great from the start to the finish line ! They captured amazing moments from my big day

Professional and flexible . She captured everything we wanted and also had great ideas for shots we would have never thought of

Kimmarie & Dan,
    Thanks for your 5 Star Review of Camille’s ability to capture the Wedding Day of your Dreams. Camille and all our staff associates come with years of experience and the ability, the insight to create the images that matter. It’s always a treat for me to see what and how they capture the LOVE and togetherness of each couple, especially, when I have not had the opportunity to meet those couples myself and in your case I couldn’t have been more pleased. Please know that everyone here at Reflections wish you and your blended family a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness. Thanks again for allowing us to be part of your very Special Celebration.
    Kelley S. Sent on 11/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our day extra special

What an amazing photographer and couple! Since our first phone call I knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Lance is the kindest, patient, professional, talented, and knowledgeable man. Unfortunately, we weren't able to meet Linda since she was sick, but Lance was on the ball and helped make our day perfect. I will recommend them to every person who needs a photographer! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day extra special!

Dear Kelley & Justin
    WOW! Thank You sooooo very much! Your Wedding was awesome, but more-so the two of you, your Bridal Party, Family & Friends were just so easy to be around and interact with – even your crazy band friends (only kidding). Unfortunately, Linda was under the weather, but as you know she texted me 50 times to make sure I was treating you the way she would. She loved looking at your Wedding images, she even said I did OK!! Seriously, it was a joy and honor to be part of your Special Day. Linda and I both wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness, which if your Wedding Day was any indication of what is to come, you surely will!
  • Katrin
    Katrin S. Sent on 11/04/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Lance was absolutely amazing throughout every step of the way with our wedding. I knew from the moment we spoke on the phone that we would hit it off. Unfortunately on our special day his wife was feeling under the weather and stayed home...but rest assured Lance stepped it up. After flooding him with Pinterest pic ideas- he came fully prepared and definitely delivered. Not only did my husband and I enjoy having him, but our guests raved about him as well. Lance ensured that everything I asked for was received and then some. Upfront he indicated a sneak peek of pics within 24 hrs and my final pictures back within a week, and I thought, "mmhmm yeah right". But.... he absolutely did!!! Lance was everything I asked for and more. I would highly recommend them hands down anytime!

Dear Katrin & Tom,
    And lets be honest, this Wedding Photography was all Katrin, stunning and knowing what she wanted, which we LOVE! Yes, unfortunately Linda had a reaction to the latest Flu Vaccine, but no worries, she has taught me well in how to satisfy a Bride. Your Wedding was awesome, so much LOVE in the room. It was also so nice to see two families meld into one. Thank You for such an awesome review and we wish the two of you and your blended families a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!
    Theodora Z. Sent on 11/09/2022

Priceless memories, incredible experience

Lance Ek’s organization was impeccable. He had every detail down and made the wedding photography a well-oiled machine. His assistant, Shauna, was spectacular as well. She is clearly a master at her craft. We felt at ease by her warm presence, and the ideas she had for the photos were absolutely brilliant. She was able to capture the beauty and excitement of the moment.

Theodora & Will,
    Thank You for you 5 Star review of our services and of Shawnna a long time member of our staff. As Linda and I were already obligated with a previous couple on your Wedding Day, we had no hesitation in offering Shawnna to capture your very Special Day at one of very favorite spots in the Lehigh Valley, The Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Looking over your images you are correct that Shawnna is a Master of her Craft and always has some very good photographic options for capturing the very best of our Wedding Couples as she did for the both our you. Thank You for this wonderful review but more so for allowing us to be part of your very Special Day. All of us here at Reflections wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness in the lives together.
    Pam H. Sent on 11/17/2022

Best. Photographer. Ever.

If you are looking for the best photographer around (with an amazing staff too)...look no further! Lance was absolutely the best to work with from start to finish! He was always willing to answer questions, emails, calls, etc. and always kept us in the loop with everything going on! We chose the wedding package that included an engagement session and the photos did not disappoint! Lance himself was already booked for our wedding, so we had the privilege of working with Shawnna, who in my opinion, was absolutely amazing! She was by far one of the best photographers I've ever had and had such a warm and caring personality. Our engagement pictures were awesome and she recommended the location that had so many photographic opportunities! If we didn't think it could get better, we were wrong, because our wedding was the absolute best! Shawnna was an angel with the ladies, even helping me put on my dress and work out a few kinks, and took the best photos of the groomsmen when she met them at the church. She was up for literally anything we wanted. She was able to recommend awesome poses plus do all the traditional poses, but was able to have fun with the bridal party when we were dancing and jumping in the air for some unique photos! I asked for some pretty unique photos throughout the day (photos with each table, a group photo with everyone on the dance floor, group photo outside of the church), and she nailed them all! She literally captured every moment from start to finish and we are absolutely thrilled with our pictures!

Honestly, if I could give Reflections more than a 5 star rating, I would. Choosing a photographer (especially for your wedding) is nerve-wracking. It happens once and you want it to be perfect and for the pictures to be amazing. If you want to put your mind at ease, book them. NOW! You won't be disappointed and you'll have the most amazing pictures from your special day! It's worth every penny!

Pamela & Mike,
    Yes, Shawnna is AMAZING! We have been blessed to have her as a member of our team for several years and everyone love’s her and her artwork. Thank you so much for your stunning review of her work and Reflections overall. As you noted we don’t offer a cookie cutter Wedding Day, it’s capturing your day and all that’s part of, that it is goal and offering. We are all so happy that you were pleased with both your Engagement and Wedding images and willing to share your thoughts with all those couples that like you are looking for that right fit. Thanks again and know that all of us at Reflections Creative Photography wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness.
  • Pamela
    Pamela S. Sent on 12/04/2022

Wedding 10/15/22

Lance was wonderful to work with. If challenges came up, he was willing to work with us to fix them. For example, he was happy to make some corrections to our photos that we requested after receiving our USB drive.

Dear Pamela & Caleb,
    Thanks for allowing Reflections Creative Photography to be part of your very Special Day. Your Day was magical from the Weather, your Mountain Top Venue and the Two of you, just listening to how you met on your 1st date during your Wedding Vows, it was all so very Special. As for “after the Wedding”, our goal is to make sure you are 100% satisfied – converting some photo’s to B&W, removing windblown hair – what ever make you happy! Thanks Again and know that we all here at Reflections wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!
    Tori P. Sent on 10/24/2022

Amazing!

Lance and his team are INCREDIBLE ! You shouldn’t look anywhere else for a photographer . From the start lance was extremely responsive and constantly checking in with me , which is so helpful in the craziness of wedding planning. He basically had an entire plan going into it, but was also receptive to feedback from us . CJ was our photographer , and he was amazing ! He had so many great ideas for shots and turned out some absolutely gorgeous photos . He kept the day running smoothly and was able to capture the personality of not only us, but our guests as well . Overall, five stars and highly recommend reflections photography !

Dear Tori & Matt,
    It was a true pleasure to work with you both and be part of your Special Day, a day that turned out to be for us the busiest of 2022. We appreciate your kind words, but it does go both ways – you were both receptive to our suggestions based on years of experience but were not afraid to put your own twists on things. I do think that CJ did an excellent job of capturing the day and all the emotions. The look on Matt’s face, as you came down the aisle, would tell anyone how much in LOVE he is in! Thanks again for your awesome 5 Star Review and all of us here at Reflections Creative Photography wish you both years of LOVE and Happiness together!
illustration stars