Reflections Creative Photography Reviews

Reflections Creative Photography 7
  • Yvonne

yvonne · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Can't wait for my day

I spoke with John who is from my hometown and he was very detailed, professional and sweet. If you do not go with their service you will be missing out.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review but I think you might have our Company mixed up with another one. We don't have a John with us, but you're right that of new couples don't go with Reflections Creative Photography they will be missing out!
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 05/05/2019

Outstanding!

Lance was such a pleasure to work with! He was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Of course it poured on our wedding day but he captured some amazing photos! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Break out the Ark!
    What does it mean when it rains on your Wedding Day: Cleansing Rain on your wedding day is good luck because it signifies the cleansing of tough times or sadness in your past. Sources say this since rain tends to wash away dirt and even pollution. Unity Rain on your wedding day is good luck because it signifies that your marriage will last. Thanks Christie & Marvin for the beautiful review. It was an honor to be part of your Perfectly WET Wedding Day, but you both kept a smile on your face and within your personalities to make the best of this long awaited day and their was no missing the LOVE that was shared by the both of you and that of your family and friends. Linda and I wish you the hopes contained in a Cleansing Rain and that of the Unity Rain as well for a life time of Love and Happiness for the both of you and little Marvin.

Kristine O'brien · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We had such a great experience with Lance! He made everything so easy and on the big day, it all went so smoothly. Everyone loved him and he made us all laugh throughout the day. The photos turned out incredible and we love all of them!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Was the Queen Invited?
    We met Kristine & Mark at a Bridal Event at Woodstone Country Club last year and right from the start we knew they would be an amazing couple to work with. Not only did they make a stunning couple they were just really, really nice to interact with. Kortney’s family was from Great Britain and when I was joking with her Grandmother and asked if she had seen the Queen lately and had she been invited to the Wedding, in a typical British response “No I haven’t seen her in awhile and I don’t think they invited her” – so cute. We had a perfect day with their 1st Look at Lehigh University, Beautiful Church Ceremony and Awesome Wedding Reception and Party at The Renaissance Hotel. It was a true joy to be part of their Special Day and share it with them and their families. Linda and I wish them both a lifetime of Love & Happiness and with grandparents who are still Married for 60 and 66 years, they have great role models to look to.

Jerrica Garey · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing photographer!

We had the pleasure of Lance being our photographer for our April 13th wedding. My husband and I live in Florida, but got married in PA. My mom was the one who found Lance and Linda at a bridal show and we decided to book off of her recommendation. Although we did not meet Lance until the day of our wedding, we spoke to him over the phone several times and he went over everything we needed to know and made us feel so comfortable. I knew we had made the right decision. The actual day of the wedding he was a dream to work with. He captured all our important moments and made sure to include what we had said we wanted (from simple wedding band pictures to fairy-tale like firework shots). We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and we ended up with photos we will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/20/2019

A Happily Ever After Wedding
    So, you arrive at your Wedding, never having met the couples as they live out of state and you know instantly it’s going to be an awesome day. Jerrica’s Mom recommended us after meeting us a the Woodstone CC’s Bridal Event last year, where the Wedding was going to be held. We did chat a few time with Jerrica & Kyle in advance of the Wedding and after becoming Facebook friends, I know it was all about Disney. Both Jerrica & Kyle, their Bridal Party and Families could not have been nicer to work with. It was a joy to be part of their Wedding Day and insure that Kyle got his “Disney Firework” picture. Linda and I wish both of them a lifetime of Happily Ever After.

Kortney · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience!

Lance and Linda were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! My husband and I got married on April 6th, 2019. Unfortunately Linda was ill the day of the wedding, but Lance truly did a great job all on his own! He managed to capture all of our special moments and did a great job of taking pictures at our church ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with and love ALL of our photos and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks, so much Kortney & Rob – it was a honor to be selected to photograph your Wedding. I knew it was going to be a great Wedding Day after meeting you at the Woodstone CC Bridal Event. You’re entire Bridal Party was a pleasure to work with (yes, even his brothers 😊), as were your families. It was unfortunate that Linda couldn’t been part of the actual day, but as you know her on going texts about how things were going kept her informed. Actually, when I mentioned to her I corrected how the comb for the veil was to be positioned, she knew, even without her actual presence the day would be up to par. Thank you again for the awesome review and allowing Reflections to capture this very special day and we both wish you years of Love & Happiness, which we have no doubt you will enjoy.

Alison · Married on 01/05/2019

The Sneak Peeks are amazing

We were looking for a photographer to document our special day, particularly time with our friends and family that we don't often get the chance to be with. Lance and Linda at Reflections Creative Photography were the perfect choice - they understood what we were looking for, were professional, and took fantastic photos, all at a fair rate. Watching this husband & wife team give each other critiques on how different shots would look was great, made us feel like they always tried to capture the best shot. Our families and friends were amazed at the Facebook Sneak Peeks of the ceremony and reception both posted within a day and looked fantastic.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

So Funny & SOOOOOO true! Thanks Ali & Tom for such a wonderful review. Often in our initial meetings with our couples, either Linda or I will comment that we sometimes have artistic differences. Now as Linda is the poser, primper and fixer, I normally default to her design eye – but on occasion, being the photographer, I have a different view then hers! That’s when the fun begins – Linda “Honey why are you standing there, this is a better angle” – “Nope, I like this one”, “but Honey” and this goes on until I move and yes, it’s always for the best for our couples. Ali & Tom’s day was one where I say, “Don’t give up”. They had a list of places they wanted photos, a tight time line and Mother Nature said RAIN! Based on what they wanted, I knew we could get some of it don’t and keep them dry – they trusted, we did and had an awesome day. It was our 1st Wedding of 2019 and if it’s an indication of our year to come it will be AWESOME!

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Hotel Bethlehem Wedding

Wedding Date was November 30 2018 at Hotel Bethlehem. Lance and Linda are absolutely amazing. They cared for us like they were family. Lance is very direct which gives you the results you want. Linda knows everything about weddings, such a great help, and calming force. They are both so dedicated to detail and I have very beautiful pictures. At some points family members were not the easiest to work with but Lance and Linda did a great job with organization and really made the day about my husband and I.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Nicole & Will were like a storybook couple as they beautiful both inside and out. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful setting in The Hotel Bethlehem. It is always our goal to give our all at every Wedding we do. Linda is always meticulous in what she provides for every Wedding Couple, their Wedding Party and family members. Nicole’s family is a very close one and were truly up for a celebration – that being said, some of them made it a little challenge to get our 1st look and formal photography accomplished prior to the Wedding Ceremony. Here’s where being a Marine helps a bit, to get everyone focused and in place and being an experienced Wedding Photographer, being able to do it with a smile and keeping one on your clients faces as well. It was truly a beautiful ceremony and reception and an awesome party. We know Nicole & Will have been together for many years and we are so grateful that we were able to capture their next step “Happily Ever After”.

Jillian · Married on 11/10/2018

Priceless.

On your wedding day there are so many things to think and worry about. From timelines, to food, to guests, to music, to favors, to flowers, to bridesmaids the list can go on and on but one thing is constant, the memories you will have of that day. So when it came to photography my husband and I wanted to make sure we did our research. We wanted to ensure that we chose the right company to capture our special day and moments we’d cherish forever. We attended a bridal expo at Hotel Bethlehem where we seen Reflections creative photography and fell in love! The entire experience we had with Lance and Linda from that start was wonderful. Their work truly speaks for itself. They not only do photographs, they deliver an entire experience truly going above and beyond. Linda takes the time to focus on every little detail and poses while lance zooms in for the shot! All the photos were up online in no time and the personalized USB we got was beautiful. I would not only recommend them but plan on working with them in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It’s funny, we’re out on the Pacific West Coast visiting family and one of their friends was asking about our business and after 2600+ events, does it get old? Well as you can see by this amazing review Jillian and Kosta they didn’t think we thought it did. We LOVE what we do, and no couple ever gets short changed. This is one of the most important days of their lives and how could anyone in our position, not give them everything they can and more. We had a ball at your Wedding; you are a stunning couple but not just on the outside but from within as well. You said you fell in love with us at the Hotel Bethlehem Show, well the same for us so much so we booked you as our third wedding of that weekend. We originally booked a Friday Wedding from an earlier Hotel Bethlehem show, then a Sunday Wedding at the Palace Center via The Knot, that made two that we would photography in the same weekend, not unusual – but then came you and Kosta, yes, it seemed like a perfect fit for all of us, so now three Weddings in the same weekend and when it was all said and done, 3 Five Star Review. We would not have missed being part of your Wedding for the world! Linda and I wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness – all well deserved!

Jody · Married on 11/03/2018

Captured Every Special Moment!

Lance and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. They were organized, punctual, thoughtful with their photo intentions and extremely professional. They were open to ideas Scott and I both had to capture our special day even better and even cooperated with the crazy weather conditions to capture some amazing shots. From early morning hours photographing makeup and dress to the windy conditions on the golf course to the evening reception, they were with us smiling every step of the way. Lance even made an effort to reach out to my priest prior to our church ceremony to put him at ease and get the lay of the land for what he was able to capture in the church. They did not miss a moment or a shot and worked very well off of one another. I would not hesitate to book them again for any special occasion. Loved every single one of our photos following the event! You can't go wrong with Reflections!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Jody & Scott, thanks so very much for your kind words and this awesome review. You both put your faith and trust in our abilities even without meeting us, which you and another dozen couples have done this wedding year and its reviews like yours that make that possible. Without trying to be boastful, but this is why it’s so important to hire professionals, as we know we have to be prepared for any kind of weather, create an instant “good feeling” with our couples, their Wedding Party, Families and all the other professionals that will be present that day, each with their own agenda for the day. You both were amazing to work with and despite the cold and wind, (even that one gust where we thought you would be taken away), we all got through it with a smile, a laugh and the results an awesome Wedding and perfect lifelong photo images of one of the most important day in your lives. Thank You – we were honored!

Kelsey Calise · Married on 10/27/2018

The Perfect Photographer!

I met Lance and Linda at a friend’s wedding and was so impressed with them that I had to ask if they would do my own out-of-state wedding. Luckily for me, they could! It was absolutely the right choice—they were professional, knowledgeable, and knew just where and when to get the perfect shots, both candid and staged. The were able to work with weather restrictions and a tight schedule, while still getting all the shots we wanted. The wedding itself flew by in a blur, and I’m so thankful that I have these beautiful photos to remember the evening. One special detail that I appreciate so much is that they took the time to capture moments between other guests at the party and not just between the bride and groom—we had so many family and friends present, and it was a treat to see photos of them dancing and enjoying themselves amongst the many photos of my husband and me. I would absolutely recommend Lance and Linda for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

WOW – thanks Kelsey & Jesse, what a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we’re just tickled that you are so pleased with your images. It was an honor to be asked to photograph your Special Day and trying to “fix” the daily Wedding challenges, is what we strive to do, even if it’s not photography related. You were both so awesome to work with as was your Wedding Party and families. We are so please to have been part of your Wedding Day and we wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness and some cool video games to share!

Bradford Nye · Married on 10/20/2018

Attention to detail. Perfect

We can’t say enough great things about Lance and Linda of Reflections Creative Photography, LLC. We literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Lance and Linda have been. We wanted a professional and exciting photographer to capture our special day, and Lance and Linda were exactly that. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding meetings Lance put us at ease right away. They did such an amazing job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments. The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.
    They are a true dream team and the photos show their passion in their work.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was an honor to be asked to be part of Fresa and your Wedding. You guys were a blast to work with, by the time we were done with your Special Day, we felt like family. The two of you make such an awesome couple and it was great to see two families, from two backgrounds, merge into one. Thank You for such a wonderful review, we’re so please that you are happy and here’s to many, many happy years as the new Mr. & Mrs. Nye.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding- Bride

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Lance and Linda were to work with. Lance made sure to capture every moment of our special day. The pictures are stunning! Linda was great, too, making sure everything looked nice for the pictures; the dress, flowers, etc. We were even able to have a sneak peek of our photos a few hours after getting married. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! (In fact, I already have!) Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography 8
    Reflections Creative Photography 9
    Reflections Creative Photography 10
    Reflections Creative Photography 11
    Reflections Creative Photography 12
    Reflections Creative Photography 13

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Becca & Jason – thanks so very much for your 5 Star Review and very kind words. We had a ball working with you both, your Wedding Party and your families. It was an awesome day and we are so honored to have been chosen to be part of it! We both wish you a lifetime of LOVE & Happiness.

Anthony · Married on 10/06/2018

Lance and Linda were amazing!! Truly professional, went above and beyond to help make our special day extra special!! I would recommend them to anyone needing a professional photographer!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography 14
    Reflections Creative Photography 15
    Reflections Creative Photography 16
    Reflections Creative Photography 17

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Anthony & Julia and of course Matthew – what an awesome day for all of you and we were so honored to be part of it. Your Wedding ceremony was beautiful and despite the fact that your choice of for outdoor images as taken over by Octoberfest, our time at LU offered a great backdrop for yours and your Wedding Party Images. I was telling your DJ that the very 1st wedding we photographed (2600+ ago) was at your venue and we have never been back there until your amazing event. Linda and I want to wish your new family all the Happiness and Love in your lives together – thanks again!

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

We cannot emphasize enough how amazing Lance and Linda are!! They are very professional and made our day picture perfect. They are so easy to get along with and really make the whole day about you. Before the big day, we met to go over everything and make sure everybody is on the same page. The pair of them work really well together and produce mesmerizing results. Linda makes sure that you are picture perfect by adjusting the little things such as your jewelry, train, etc. You are never left saying "I love this picture but I wish this wasn't there". They pay attention to all the details that you may not even think about, such as hair ties on the wrist. They are very willing to take any picture that you want and also have their own ideas that create gorgeous pictures. There were many pictures that we went through after the wedding that amazed us because we didn't even know they were capturing that moment. Lance was a chameleon with a camera and would always know exactly where to be without us even knowing he was there. We would highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future for other events. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

WOW – what an awesome review, thanks so very much Ashley & Jon! It was an absolute joy to be part of your Special Day. Despite the threat of rain and even with a little mud under our feet we had so much fun with your outdoor images. Then an awesome reception. Linda and I both thought you such a cute couple and thoughtful in all that you did. We were truly honored to provide you with your Wedding photography and video products. Can’t wait to help you design your awesome album. Thanks again for putting your trust and faith in us originally based on our online images and reviews. We all wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness!!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t even find enough words to describe how amazing having these two to do our wedding photos was. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us every step of the way, from the kids, to my dress, accommodating not only us but our parents to make sure that everything and every shot that needed to be taken was taken. They truly went above and beyond! Also, by 11:00 on our wedding night we were able to see more than 40+ photos and the next day there were another 80+ sneak peeks to view! They were an absolute joy to work with and I couldn’t have picked a better couple to spend our wedding day with and have the pleasure of having our photos taken by. Amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Dear Katlyn & Tyler,
    Thanks for the amazing 5 Star Review. It was a joy to be part of your Special time, from Engagement to you Wedding Day. It was such a joy to see you both and your children come together in such a beautiful ceremony and see the foundation that you will bring to the new Passaro Family. We were both truly honored to be a special part of this very special beginning for all of you and we both wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness.

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

Lance and Linda were already booked for our wedding date, but they recommended Shawnna, who had trained under Lance. We agreed and we are so happy with our pictures. Not only is Lance and Linda there every step of the way, they all make you comfortable with what will happen throughout the day. Shawnna was very professional and knew what she was doing. She was training someone the day of our wedding but did not skip a beat! Our pictures came out fantastic. Lance is very timely with communication, helpful with questions, and truly cares about his clients.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Meghan & Jeremiah, thanks for such a wonderful review and your kind words. Everyone at Reflections Creative Photography takes the honor of being selected to create/capture some of the most important images of your lives very seriously. Despite the fact that Linda and I are not available for a specific date, we have full faith and trust in our staff members, as you experienced on your Wedding Day and your images were indeed stunning. Our bottom line is to insure that the smiles captured on your Wedding Day, always reappear when you look at your images again. Thanks again for entrusting Reflections with your Special Day.

Brianne · Married on 09/09/2018

There are not enough positive words for Lance and Linda. We are so incredibly satisfied with our wedding photos from Reflections. Lance and Linda could not have been more helpful and professional. Our photos are creative, crisp and clear, and truly memorialize our special day. They went above and beyond in every way possible to make our pictures and wedding day perfect. We would use Reflections again in a heartbeat – in fact, we will never use another photographer in the greater Lehigh Valley area. An amazing experience all around!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank Your Brianne and James for the amazing review! It was a joy and honor to be part of your Special Day. You and your families were just great to work with, even with the weather, the 10 white umbrellas helped). It was an honor to do selective family photos for you weeks prior to your Wedding Day, as your brother Alex, (a member of the PA National Guard) was to be deployed before your Wedding day – even though he is not a US Marine, he is part of a band of Brothers and deserves all that we can offer. You guys were troopers with the weather and willing to jump out in between rain drops – the result, a lot of great images! We really enjoyed you and your family – your video will be awesome when complete, even with Goofy in it! Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day and we wish you all the love and happiness in the world!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

From the first meeting you feel welcomed and they really listen to your wants and expectations for your wedding day! I could not be happier with our experience and how our photos turned out! From special moments to silly dancing and tears of happiness every moment was captured! I can not thank you and your team enough for capturing all the special moments we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography 18
    Reflections Creative Photography 19
    Reflections Creative Photography 20
    Reflections Creative Photography 21

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank You so very much Amanda & Eric for your awesome review and for Shawnna doing such an outstanding job, as usual! We met Amanda & Eric at her cousin’s Wedding about one year earlier, we talked about dates and venues but before they could solidify both another couple booked us for the date. Initially, I know Amanda was very disappointed, but we know that Shawnna would do an amazing job for them and she did. We’re so glad your vision for a barn Wedding in an unproven location came out to be a masterpiece – Linda and I and the entire staff of Reflections Creative Photography couldn’t be more-happy for you.

amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

reflections creative photography was get for my wedding day. lance and Linda are such a great team to work with. my pictures came out great with Linda's great eye for detail and lance making sure he gets the perfect shot. I would recommend them to anyone for moments they would love to capture.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Time Two – Crazy as it sounds, we had two couple’s names Amanda & Eric with Weddings a weekend apart, but no mixing them up, the Philhouser Wedding was great with all the family interaction, the children, the overall vibe of the entire affair. Linda and I were honored to be your choice for Wedding Photographers, we both wish you the very best and a Lifetime of Love and Happiness together!

Alexa · Married on 06/09/2018

Lance and Linda did an incredible job with our wedding. They were extremely thorough and took their time to get the best shots and to capture every moment in our wedding day. They are an excellent team and work to the highest standard to ensure their clients are thrilled with their photos. They are punctual and prepared, and incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They were the only photographers we would have chosen for our wedding and we are extremely pleased with our photos. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank You Alexa & Pat for your very kind review of our Wedding Photography services. It was an honor to be part of such a special day and know that you placed so much faith and trust in us, so as not to look anywhere else for your Wedding Photography. We have to say you put so much thought and detail into your planning and décor to make the day awesome, but most of all into your Wedding Ceremony itself. The time you took in advance for your Nuptial Mass to say a little prayer together without still seeing each other was very touching! Linda and I are so please that you are both so pleased with our services and we both wish you a faith filled Married life full of Love & Happiness!

Caitlin · Married on 06/07/2018

Lance and Linda did an exceptional job making sure each photo at our wedding and reception was perfect! Lance took a ton of photos that captured all the important moments of our wedding and did a phenomenal job on the formal wedding photos. Linda made sure my train was lying perfectly for each of the photos and the necklace that I was wearing was laying flat. Since our wedding and reception was in my parents back yard, Lance and Linda came out to the property a week in advance to look at the landscapes and plan where photos would be taken. They were great to work with (they also worked well with our Labrador who was the dog of honor) and we would recommend them to any of our friends.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Thanks Caitlin & Chris,
    It was awesome being part of your Special Day. We knew, even after our 1st meeting that it would be a special day and it truly was, from all the work your parents put into the property, to all your little details, even the dog of honor! Thanks for all your kind words, Linda and I are so happy that you allowed us to be part of this very Special Day!

Chris · Married on 06/02/2018

Lance and Linda were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very detail orientated and cared about getting our photos just right. They went a few weeks earlier to check out the venue and make sure that they captured some fantastic shots. We were coming from a few hours away and went with them based on their reviews and reputation and we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

So you’re a new Bride & Groom, living in Staten Island, getting married in Hawley, PA – how do you choose your Wedding Photographer – well Jessica & Chris went to a proven choice “The Knot” and came across Linda and me, based on the fact the we had a 4.9 Star Rating, had won “Best of the Knot” and had an awesome photo display after 2600+ Weddings. Still it’s a little unnerving, but based on their review and their images, they made the right choice! It was an amazing Wedding!! Everyone, was just so easy to work with and being that most of them came for Staten Island, Brooklyn and NJ – you were able to start to hear our Bronx come out! Amazing couple, amazing day and the staff at Woodloch, not to be repetitive – amazing. Jess & Chris, thanks for allowing us to be part of this very Special Day and we wish you years of Love & Happiness.

Victoria · Married on 05/27/2018

Lance and Linda far surpassed our expectations on our wedding day! Not only were they punctual and ready to start shooting the minute they arrived, but their attention to detail was incredibly helpful. Having Linda there to focus on the framing and little details of each shot helped so much! This allowed Lance to just focus on taking amazing photos! Linda even came to the rescue with a sewing kit when a hook popped loose on my dress,. She sewed it back on while I kept the dress on! She also
    We received access to a bunch of the photos the NEXT DAY and several more just a few days later. Within 10 days we had access to all of our photos online. They came out beautiful! The colors are so sharp and Lance really maximized the use of our beautiful surroundings in each shot.
    Lance's sense of humor and Linda's nurturing made everyone comfortable and made the process go so smoothly. I highly recommend going with Reflections for your wedding. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Reflections Creative Photography 22

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review and thanks for all the details concerning Linda, who is really the heart and soul of our business. Yes, I capture the images, but they are “picture perfect”, (no pun intended), because of Linda. Our team approach has been the way we do our business since day one! Vicki & Chris, you had an awesome and unique Wedding, one that was a perfect fit for you and your families and guests. We were honored to have been selected because of our presence on The Knot and really not having the opportunity to meet in advance, have your trust placed in our abilities and services. Your day couldn’t have turned out any better and we are truly honored to have been part of it. Linda and I wish you both years of music, smiles and love as you more on together hand in hand – thanks again!

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

Lance and Linda are truly professionals. They work together to make sure every photo they take is perfect. They are the friendliest, sweetest people who can lighten any mood with a joke and smile. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to take our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks you for such an amazing review! I met Megan at a local Bridal Event, which her friend and bridesmaid Becky. We talked for a bit and knew we would be a perfect fit for her and Alex. Then a few minutes later they were back with more questions, then again and again – it was really cute, I’m pretty sure Becky put her up to it! We didn’t get to meet Alex until the Wedding Day as he was in school – they seemed to be a perfect match for each other – thanks again for allowing us to be part of your very Special Day – and maybe, just maybe when it’s Becky & Keith’s turn…….