136 Reviews for Reflections Creative Photography, LLC

Custom Graphics (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)
136 Reflections Creative Photography, LLC Reviews

Lance and Linda were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very detail orientated and cared about getting our photos just right. They went a few weeks earlier to check out the venue and make sure that they captured some fantastic shots. We were coming from a few hours away and went with them based on their reviews and reputation and we couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Chris , 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Lance and Linda far surpassed our expectations on our wedding day! Not only were they punctual and ready to start shooting the minute they arrived, but their attention to detail was incredibly helpful. Having Linda there to focus on the framing and little details of each shot helped so much! This allowed Lance to just focus on taking amazing photos! Linda even came to the rescue with a sewing kit when a hook popped loose on my dress,. She sewed it back on while I kept the dress on! She also
We received access to a bunch of the photos the NEXT DAY and several more just a few days later. Within 10 days we had access to all of our photos online. They came out beautiful! The colors are so sharp and Lance really maximized the use of our beautiful surroundings in each shot.
Lance's sense of humor and Linda's nurturing made everyone comfortable and made the process go so smoothly. I highly recommend going with Reflections for your wedding. 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Lance and Linda are truly professionals. They work together to make sure every photo they take is perfect. They are the friendliest, sweetest people who can lighten any mood with a joke and smile. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to take our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a wedding photographer in the greater Lehigh valley area, you can't do any better than Lance and Linda. From the moment we began our 2 year engagement adventure and met with them, we knew they would be the right choice for our wedding. Lance and Linda are very professional, have great vibes and importantly create beautiful memories for you that will last a lifetime. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with both our engagement photos and of course, our wedding photos. They were the perfect blend of creative and innovative poses as well as the traditional photos that every wedding needs. Lance and Linda are the perfect team as they made sure every little thing was placed just right to get us the perfect photograph. Loved loved loved working with them and would recommend them 100%!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lance and Linda did a wonderful job at our wedding. We decided to go with "first looks" so that we could spend more time with our guests. Lance was very good at keeping to a schedule to make sure all of the pictures were taken on time and Linda really has an eye for detail. They made sure we were the only ones in the room when I first saw Michele and those pictures are priceless. Once the cake cutting was done, we barely knew they were there and yet so many wonderful pictures of us and our family from the reception. They were great leading up to the day also, always available for questions and quick to respond. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer that truly seems passionate about what they do!

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter’s wedding day was wonderful and beautiful.
Linda and Lance’s experience and skill captured every special moment.
They were amazing and now we have fabulous pictures to treasure.

Profile Picture Addie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lance and Linda were amazing to work with!!!! They were extremely prepared, detail oriented and professional! We couldn’t have been happier with how smoothly the day went. Lance connected with our vendors prior to our wedding and provided a time line of how he planned the photo shoot so that everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding they arrived early and were ready to go. Given that it had already rained the morning of our wedding they were prepared with back up areas to shoot the photos since this was an outdoor wedding. We had specific requests for family photos since my husband’s family included a step parent and we felt very comfortable and trusted that they had our best interests at heart. Linda made sure my hair, makeup and dress looked great in all the pictures. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful!!!! Now having to choose which ones to print in our wedding album is tough because we love so many. I highly recommend using Linda and Lance for your wedding!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lance and Linda were absolutely fantastic from our first conversation through the wedding as well as posting sneak peaks within 12 hrs. of the end of the day. They did our engagement session even capturing our beautiful dog, designing and printing the save the dates and truly listened to what Shane and I wanted along with their expertise, the pictures turned beyond amazing. Lance was always available and timely with responding to emails or phone calls especially the week leading up to the wedding. During the wedding ceremony at the church and at the reception we didn’t even notice they were there, which Lance told us he would take certain pictures but then he would be out of the way and that was very true! The videographer Chris was also fantastic - we can’t wait to sit back and watch our wedding day unfold both still photos and video!

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy to have Lance as a part of our wedding! (Poor Linda wasn’t feeling well, but we were missing her!) I was impressed by the fact that Lance not only showed up on time, but was ready to get to work from the minute he walked through the door. He took some photos of me and my girls getting ready, and they were exquisite! He really captured the beauty of the venue in our photos, and I am so thankful. The best pictures of the night, in my opinion, were the formal family photos! My husband and I both come from complicated, blended families, so Lance was extremely patient with everyone that we love. We certainly hope he enjoyed our New Years Eve wedding, because he was a big part of the success! Thank you both so much for the heartwarming memories that we will cherish for years to come :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

We had the privilege to have Lance & Linda as our photographers on our wedding day last month ! On our wedding day it snowed and Lance made sure our pictures were unforgettable with the beautiful snowfall. I can truly say that our wedding day was stress free and I had no worries ! Linda made sure my veil was always in place and that I took breaks between pictures. Lance made sure he took many pictures before we left the church, which I was very thankful for. To end the night, Lance was able to reflect our wedding monogram outside in the snow which made for beautiful pictures! My husband and I are beyond grateful to have had amazing photographers to capture these amazing moments and would recommend them to anyone we know !

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great vendor, who I would highly recommend to anyone. Lance is so responsive, and worked with my husband and I continuously throughout our planning process to make sure we got the photos we wanted. We received final photos from our party within less than a week, with sneak peeks being sent throughout the week. The photos are stunning! We are so happy with the end result, and would most definitely recommend Lance and Linda Ek from Reflections Creative Photography wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Shenel, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Lance and Linda are truly amazing! Going into the wedding I was extremely nervous because no matter how much you prepare you never really know exactly what the day will be like. Thanks to Lance and Linda, everything went smoothly because their attention to detail and the knowledge they have about weddings , we got so much more then incredible photographers. They were really on top of everything to insure every picture was picture perfect down to fixing my dress, veil and hair in between every shot. Not to mention the next time I went on Facebook after the wedding there was already some shots of the night! I couldn't believe how fast we got to see some of our photos, which is the hardest part of being a bride, waiting for the pictures but with reflections later that week, we were able to view all the pictures. Even friends and family were shocked to see how fast they were able to see some of the pictures from the night. I highly recommend reflections for all events. I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you Lance and Linda !

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Reflections Creative Photography is the best out there! Such a great husband and wife team to work with. Lance and Linda were absolutely phenomenal to work with during our whole wedding process. From day one, Lance was very responsive to all of our questions and took the stress out of most aspects of our wedding. They are so down to earth. One of the things that we really appreciated is that they were affordable and work out a payment plan with you that is easy to manage, especially amongst all other costs of a wedding! During our wedding, Lance captured the most beautiful shots and Linda took care of all the small details and making sure everyone looked their best! My husband and I would recommend Reflections Creative Photography to anyone

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great experience! Lance was very responsive and caring with a 30 minute phone call a few weeks before the wedding talking about every detail of the day. He created a timeline and coordinated it with our other vendors to make sure everything was organized perfectly! Although there was an emergency the day of our wedding, Lance made sure we had great quality photographers within his company, Kim and Shawnna who were absolutely fantastic! I have no doubt that Reflections photography is thorough, reliable and simply talented. Our photographs speak for themselves; everything we could have asked for and more. Thank you again for your compassion!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Lance and Linda did an excellent job at our Greek wedding! Their attention to detail, organization of poses, timing during the event, and friendliness were much appreciated. Lance and Linda treat their clients more like family than just customers. Their genuine sincerity and caring is what really sets them apart from other vendors in the area. They really dial in to your wedding vision and make it a reality. I was also pleasantly surprised with how quickly Lance finished my wedding photos. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding day experience!

Profile Picture Brittney , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

I recently had Lance and Linda photograph our wedding in September at Silver Creek country club. We were both very pleased with there professionalism and friendly personality. They are very quick to answer any questions or concerns you have for your big day. I was very surprised to see our wedding photos up on there website to view the very next day! Which was awesome! I would very much recommend using them for any event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Best husband and wife photography team EVER!! If you want your wedding beautiful, memories that will last forever, and a price that will fit any wallet... CALL THEM!! Thanks for making my daughters wedding photos museum worthy. Also so exited to receive my 2 collage prints you put together for us in the mail :)

Profile Picture dawn, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lance & Linda thank you so much for everything you did for us at our wedding! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A million thank you's to you for capturing the day and night without missing a beat. The photos are great and capture the personality and spirit of our Gatsby Theme! You were a blast to work with and we loved every minute of it! Seeing the pictures the day after the big day kept it all going, especially when time just flew by. It is going to be hard to pick our favorite photos, with so many great ones to choose from. You have captured moments that our family will treasure forever. Thank you for all you did and do for us! -With Gratitude Natalie & Willie Brimage

Photos
Profile Picture Natalie , 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Where do I begin?! Lance and Linda were the most fantastic photography duo to work with. My husband and I knew we loved them when we first sat down to meet them and right away felt at home. They were kind, helpful, and answered every question we had. Having never planned such an important event, they guided us in so many ways and we are incredibly thankful. Most importantly our wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. They made sure every picture was to be perfect. Linda and Lance are a GREAT team. Linda helped guide the pictures and Lance was funny, sweet, shot all the great photos, and provided us with such a wonderful experience. They also spent time looking at pictures I wanted, and captured them all. Pictures started to pop up right away to get us excited, and we can't wait to have them forever! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and wife to work with. They have become family to us and we wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not a single bad photo! Worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

After beginning the pre-planning stages with another photographer, I was given a recommendation to call Lance and Linda. I am so glad I did! Upon the very first email exchange I was impressed with the timely response, professionalism and Lance's wit! :-) He and Linda were so gracious throughout the entire process and I was so appreciative of their professional experience as they managed the entire process just beautifully. If you don't want to have to worry about managing your photographer, than Lance and Linda are the right choice for you! They are both lovely individuals and seem to handle any situation comfortably. My daughter's wedding ceremony was out of town and they visited the venue prior to the wedding to scope out different photo opportunities ahead of time. They treated everyone who attended the ceremony and reception with kindness and professionalism. You can't help but just feel like they are included in the dear friends and family who are attending your special day! We had a few minor hiccups throughout the day (who doesn't?) and they handled them all with professionalism and grace, which is appreciative during those anxious moments. The photographs turned out lovely and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lynette, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

High quality work, amazing attention to detail, and a blast to work with!

Profile Picture User7392755, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lance and Linda at Reflections were incredible to work with. Any questions we had before the wedding were answered almost immediately and very clearly. I had no worries on the day of the wedding. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and we have gotten many compliments on them!

Profile Picture User2335308, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lance was very helpful in answering any and all questions I had in trying to decide on a photographer and when we chose Lance & Linda to photograph our wedding I was very glad we did. Lance is the perfect combination of professionalism, excellence, and personality. He is very friendly, personable and great with all the guests and members of the wedding party, putting them at ease and making them smile from the youngest to the oldest! My husband and I are EXTREMELY pleased with Reflections and received many positive comments from guests at our wedding about our photographer even before they saw the pictures. People kept commenting on what a great photographer we had even after the wedding. Lance had great ideas of his own but was also willing to work with our ideas. And after we saw the photos he posted online immediately after the wedding we just got further confirmation that we had chosen the right photographer. We continued to be extremely pleased with what we saw. The photos were great! I would recommend Reflections Photography to all couples looking for a photographer for their wedding. Their service was second to none!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/16, 1 Review