Reflections Creative Photography Reviews

176 Reviews for Reflections Creative Photography

• Yvonne

yvonne · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Can't wait for my day

I spoke with John who is from my hometown and he was very detailed, professional and sweet. If you do not go with their service you will be missing out.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review but I think you might have our Company mixed up with another one. We don't have a John with us, but you're right that of new couples don't go with Reflections Creative Photography they will be missing out!
  • Marisa

Marisa Anne · Married on 11/16/2019

The best photographers EVER

Lance and Linda were such a kind, compassionate team! It was like having another set of parents there with how sweet they were. They were so flexible with everything and took such LOVELY photos that my husband and I will treasure forever. They really helped make our day special and were just absolutely wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Dear Marisa & Jeff,
    When you get a Wedding Invitation that says “Join Us If You Dare”, you know it’s going to be a unique Wedding, as yours was – it was just such a party and happy day and the smiles on your faces, said it all. We were honored to be part of your Special Day and happy we would provide you with a little extra TLC as the day required. We really appreciate your kind words and we both wish you a life time Love & Happiness all of which you both deserve
  • Lea

Lea Weinman · Married on 11/16/2019

very wonderful, relaxing , comfortable experience

I got to work with Shawnna and Chris. They were so great to work with, words cannot express how easy it was to work with them. They made me feel so comfortable and I didn’t have to worry about a thing with them on my day. When you think something is the impossible to do, Shawnna just says, “ we can do that, let me just slide to the side to get the perfect angle.”

Sent on 11/22/2019

Dear Lea & Derek
    Thanks for summarizing what it’s like to work with Shawnna and Chris. We have been blessed with both of them on our staff for many years and never have a qualm about the care, service and quality of their work representing Linda and me as Reflections Creative Photography. They are truly a part of the family. Many times, as was in your case, Linda and I have an earlier obligation on a specific date, so we offer Shawnna’s services and many couples don’t select us as we were not available. I truly always try to impress on them, they are not settling for second best, just second in booking order. Thanks again for putting you faith and trust in all of use for your very Special Day!
  • Nicole

Nicole Fernandes · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing people!

My husband and I recently got married and we had Lance and Linda as our photographers. They were exceptional and so loving and caring. They truly cared about our day and made sure we got whatever photos we wanted. We love them so much.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Dear Nicole & Rafael,
    We just LOVED being part of your day! All day long Linda kept saying, “they are the cutest couple and just so, so very nice.” Your Wedding ceremony was touching and your Reception just AWESOME! You are both make a very Special Couple and it was an honor to be part of your very Wedding Day and share it with you, your family and friends! Thanks again for your very kind words.

Percy Keller · Married on 11/08/2019

Happy with Reflections Creative Photography!

Lance and Linda were an awesome pair! It was great to have them both work together professionally in order to achieve the best shots for our wedding! My husband and I were very happy with how the pictures came out, we already told them we will have them take our 25th wedding anniversary photos for next time!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Dear Percy & Scott
    Thank You for such a beautiful Review. Linda and I toughly enjoyed being a part of your Special Day! To watch the two of you together was revitalizing to any relationship of love. Your children seemed like they had been together forever, even thought they had just recently met; you’re going to have one wonderful family to grow with! It was ironic for us to recognize another of our past Wedding couples, how happily married for Twenty Five years (can’t believe we did there Wedding Photography when Linda and I were just 10 years old) and we would be honored to photograph your Twenty-fifth as well. Thanks again for your very kind words – we wish you all a lifetime of LOVE and togetherness, and keep up the dancing!
  • Lawrence

Lawrence Detoma · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome Photos, Renewal Vows 10-5-2019!

One word - Reflections!!! Lance Ek is simply a magician! He captured our special event with the true talent of a consummate professional. Lance has the ability to not only hear you, but actually understand what you want even before you realize it yourselves! He wove a tapestry of happiness through the magic of photography. He captured every nuance with a flash and a click. Our guests are still raving about the candid photos they’ve gotten sneak peeks of in under 48 hours no less!! If you want a true artist to work with on your next event just remember one word... Reflections!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was just amazing to be part of such a special experience as the renewal for your Wedding Vows on your 22nd Anniversary. After many years of Wedding Photography, and being married to “My Favorite Wife” (just a joke, she my only one), it’s sometimes disappointing not to see the sparkle in some of our younger couples eyes, during their Wedding Vows and things like their 1st Dance. It seems like it’s just an everyday thing for them. But in your case, it was just “Sparkle City”, in everything you did, said and experienced with your family and friends. Your vows were so very meaningful, right from the heart – they almost made me cry (and we know Marines don’t cry!). It was truly an honor to be a part of your very Special Day. Linda and I both wish for Gods Blessing for the two of you and many, many more happy years of Love & Happiness!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina and James · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing all around

Lance & Shawnna were great! Lance went over every single detail and our timeline and answered any questions we had. We were a little nervous that we had never spoke to or met with our photographer (Shawnna) until the day of the wedding but Shawnna was AMAZING. I cannot say enough good about her. Great personality, super helpful and the most important part- an awesome photographer. She made us feel comfortable and posed us to make us look the best paying attention to every single detail! She made sure she found us at our wedding so we could get all the pics we told her we wanted (sunset, umbrella, etc). If you are looking for a wedding photographer this company is it!
    Sabrina & James

Sent on 09/05/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Sabrina & James, thanks for your awesome comments. The planning process is always a major portion of our services, when done correctly, it makes the Wedding Day easier for all involved. As for Shawnna, she is not only a major part of business but is considered "family". We never have a concern about her representing Reflections with the utmost professionalism. We are thrilled with your comments and especially even before you have seen your actual images - trust me you will be thrilled!

Valerie Vargas · Married on 08/30/2019

Wonderful experience

I met Lance at a bridal expo that was being held at our venue, his table really drew me in and we booked him right away! He and his wife do an amazing job of capturing beautiful candid and posed photos. I was so happy with how the pictures turned out and everyone thought they were really great. They were very professional, on time, and fairly priced. He and his wife were so kind and we had a blast working with them!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks so very much for your beautiful words and comments. Your wedding was as unique as the two of you are! The details, the ceremony with its personalized music, the décor and of course the Karaoke and awesome dancing. The both of you, your families and Wedding Party were just a pleasure to work with. We are truly grateful our display table spoke to you. Linda and I feel privileged to have been part of it and we wish you both many years of LOVE & Happiness, singing and dancing together!

Amy Bennett · Married on 07/19/2019

Mrs. Amy Hogg

Lance was amazing as a photographer! I would highly recommend reflections! Our wedding day was about 105 real feel and Lance captured our wedding day perfect and kept everyone on schedule. He is very professional and timely with every aspect of the business. You won’t be disappointed if you chose him and Linda.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Despite it feeling like 105, it was just a cool, cool Wedding. Amazing Couple, Awesome Wedding Party and of course a venue that matched both. It was a true honor to be selected to be part of this wonderful Wedding and the joining of all the members into one – just beautiful and what a PARTY! Thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it and again allowing all of us to be part of this very Special Day – Everyone here wish’s you all a lifetime of LOVE & Happiness!
  • Sarah

Sarah Jean Derrick · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful work!

Lance was wonderful every step of the way, from meeting with us multiple times before the wedding, and before, during, and after the ceremony. He worked well with all of our family and friends and their photo requests, and his sarcasm was taken well. The final product is also top notch!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Dear Sarah Jane & Mike,
    Thanks for the amazing reviews, they are most appreciated. What a wonderful day you had, you would never know how hot it was for your ceremony and in a different way for your awesome reception. The both of you, your Wedding Party and families were a blast to work with, it made for lots of great smiles throughout the day. Linda and I what to wish you a lifetime of LOVE & Happiness now that the waiting is over 😊

Sarah Briggs · Married on 07/03/2019

Truly amazing

Having worked with Lance and Linda in the past, booking them for our wedding was a no brainer. We through a lot of unique ideas at them and they didn’t disappoint. They captured exactly what we had imagined in our heads. Many family members complimented their professionalism and flexibility. We’ve only seen our sneak peak photos so far, and are so impressed by what Lance has done. We cannot wait to see the rest!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Dear Sarah & Anthony
    Thanks for such an awesome review. It was an honor to be with the both of you, your families and that crazy Wedding Party you call friends and family. When we ae involved with a family for a few photo sessions and then a number of years later you are called to document the Special Moments of another family member, not only do you know you’ve done something right, but you are honored as well! Thanks’ and all of us at Reflections Creative Photography wish you a lifetime of Love and Happiness.
  • Heather

Heather Renee · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely amazing! Lance and Linda helped to make our day a true fairytale wedding. The photos are all awesome and there so many to chose from, beginning during getting ready and going throughout the entire reception. They helped us to organize our wedding timeline and were super patient in answering any and all hundred of my questions leading up to the big day. Very responsive to all of my emails and FB messages. I could have not asked for better photographers as they made us feel like family versus just clients. Very easy to work with and made sure to capture all the shots we wanted and tons more. Highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thank You for such an amazing review. You, Chris & Treavor deserved that “fairytale day” It was an honor to be part of this new phase of your lives together. Every part of your Wedding Day was perfectly thought out and special, just like the three of you and I’m glad we could add to it’s specialness. Thanks again for allowing us to be a unique part of it!

Meagan Grube · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent and Professional

Absolutely amazing experience! The pictures turned out beautiful, could not have asked for anything else! Lance made sure we had everything set up before hand so that everything ran smoothly the day of. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

What an amazing review – thank you.
    It was an honor and pleasure to be part of Meagan & Andrew and their children’s Wedding Day. It couldn’t have been a more Perfect Day; from their Nuptial Mass to their awesome Wedding Reception and Party at The View at Morgan Hill. It was heart warming to see this special family united and the visible love for them throughout all their family and friends. Linda and I wish all of them a lifetime of Love & Happiness!
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 05/05/2019

Outstanding!

Lance was such a pleasure to work with! He was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Of course it poured on our wedding day but he captured some amazing photos! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Break out the Ark!
    What does it mean when it rains on your Wedding Day: Cleansing Rain on your wedding day is good luck because it signifies the cleansing of tough times or sadness in your past. Sources say this since rain tends to wash away dirt and even pollution. Unity Rain on your wedding day is good luck because it signifies that your marriage will last. Thanks Christie & Marvin for the beautiful review. It was an honor to be part of your Perfectly WET Wedding Day, but you both kept a smile on your face and within your personalities to make the best of this long awaited day and their was no missing the LOVE that was shared by the both of you and that of your family and friends. Linda and I wish you the hopes contained in a Cleansing Rain and that of the Unity Rain as well for a life time of Love and Happiness for the both of you and little Marvin.

Kristine O'brien · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We had such a great experience with Lance! He made everything so easy and on the big day, it all went so smoothly. Everyone loved him and he made us all laugh throughout the day. The photos turned out incredible and we love all of them!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Was the Queen Invited?
    We met Kristine & Mark at a Bridal Event at Woodstone Country Club last year and right from the start we knew they would be an amazing couple to work with. Not only did they make a stunning couple they were just really, really nice to interact with. Kortney’s family was from Great Britain and when I was joking with her Grandmother and asked if she had seen the Queen lately and had she been invited to the Wedding, in a typical British response “No I haven’t seen her in awhile and I don’t think they invited her” – so cute. We had a perfect day with their 1st Look at Lehigh University, Beautiful Church Ceremony and Awesome Wedding Reception and Party at The Renaissance Hotel. It was a true joy to be part of their Special Day and share it with them and their families. Linda and I wish them both a lifetime of Love & Happiness and with grandparents who are still Married for 60 and 66 years, they have great role models to look to.

Jerrica Garey · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing photographer!

We had the pleasure of Lance being our photographer for our April 13th wedding. My husband and I live in Florida, but got married in PA. My mom was the one who found Lance and Linda at a bridal show and we decided to book off of her recommendation. Although we did not meet Lance until the day of our wedding, we spoke to him over the phone several times and he went over everything we needed to know and made us feel so comfortable. I knew we had made the right decision. The actual day of the wedding he was a dream to work with. He captured all our important moments and made sure to include what we had said we wanted (from simple wedding band pictures to fairy-tale like firework shots). We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and we ended up with photos we will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/20/2019

A Happily Ever After Wedding
    So, you arrive at your Wedding, never having met the couples as they live out of state and you know instantly it’s going to be an awesome day. Jerrica’s Mom recommended us after meeting us a the Woodstone CC’s Bridal Event last year, where the Wedding was going to be held. We did chat a few time with Jerrica & Kyle in advance of the Wedding and after becoming Facebook friends, I know it was all about Disney. Both Jerrica & Kyle, their Bridal Party and Families could not have been nicer to work with. It was a joy to be part of their Wedding Day and insure that Kyle got his “Disney Firework” picture. Linda and I wish both of them a lifetime of Happily Ever After.

Kortney · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing experience!

Lance and Linda were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! My husband and I got married on April 6th, 2019. Unfortunately Linda was ill the day of the wedding, but Lance truly did a great job all on his own! He managed to capture all of our special moments and did a great job of taking pictures at our church ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with and love ALL of our photos and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks, so much Kortney & Rob – it was a honor to be selected to photograph your Wedding. I knew it was going to be a great Wedding Day after meeting you at the Woodstone CC Bridal Event. You’re entire Bridal Party was a pleasure to work with (yes, even his brothers 😊), as were your families. It was unfortunate that Linda couldn’t been part of the actual day, but as you know her on going texts about how things were going kept her informed. Actually, when I mentioned to her I corrected how the comb for the veil was to be positioned, she knew, even without her actual presence the day would be up to par. Thank you again for the awesome review and allowing Reflections to capture this very special day and we both wish you years of Love & Happiness, which we have no doubt you will enjoy.
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Jaeger · Married on 02/11/2019

Best photographers ever!

We booked Lance and Linda with Reflections Creative Photography after they were recommended by our wedding venue, and we are so happy we did! Lance and Linda are professional, responsive, and so kind. Lance answered all of our questions in a timely manner, and never was bothered with all of my logistical questions. Lance and Linda arrived ready to go on our wedding day, and worked around the bridal party not being ready on time and were very flexible and accommodating. The photos we got back are absolutely stunning- I can't say enough good things about them! We also referred them to another family member who booked them her for wedding next year!! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Dear Jaclyn and Dan,
    Thanks for your awesome review! It was an honor to be part of your very Special Day! Reviews like yours aid us in being identified as a Wedding Professional that really cares about their work and the couple they are working with. In our case it’s more than just taking pictures, it’s creating a mood, a feeling, putting you at ease on what can be a very stressful day, wanting to be more than just another vendor to you. It’s interesting that the email that we received just before your review was one from our Sales Manager at WeddingPro, about us Winning the title of “Best of Knot” for the 4th straight year. Now your review will start us off toward their 2021 award. But, as excited as we are about receiving this award again this year, the bottom line and what we work for is being able to create and capture those moments of your Wedding Day that will live forever in your hearts! And can’t wait to work with all of you again next November!

Alison · Married on 01/05/2019

The Sneak Peeks are amazing

We were looking for a photographer to document our special day, particularly time with our friends and family that we don't often get the chance to be with. Lance and Linda at Reflections Creative Photography were the perfect choice - they understood what we were looking for, were professional, and took fantastic photos, all at a fair rate. Watching this husband & wife team give each other critiques on how different shots would look was great, made us feel like they always tried to capture the best shot. Our families and friends were amazed at the Facebook Sneak Peeks of the ceremony and reception both posted within a day and looked fantastic.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

So Funny & SOOOOOO true! Thanks Ali & Tom for such a wonderful review. Often in our initial meetings with our couples, either Linda or I will comment that we sometimes have artistic differences. Now as Linda is the poser, primper and fixer, I normally default to her design eye – but on occasion, being the photographer, I have a different view then hers! That’s when the fun begins – Linda “Honey why are you standing there, this is a better angle” – “Nope, I like this one”, “but Honey” and this goes on until I move and yes, it’s always for the best for our couples. Ali & Tom’s day was one where I say, “Don’t give up”. They had a list of places they wanted photos, a tight time line and Mother Nature said RAIN! Based on what they wanted, I knew we could get some of it don’t and keep them dry – they trusted, we did and had an awesome day. It was our 1st Wedding of 2019 and if it’s an indication of our year to come it will be AWESOME!

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Hotel Bethlehem Wedding

Wedding Date was November 30 2018 at Hotel Bethlehem. Lance and Linda are absolutely amazing. They cared for us like they were family. Lance is very direct which gives you the results you want. Linda knows everything about weddings, such a great help, and calming force. They are both so dedicated to detail and I have very beautiful pictures. At some points family members were not the easiest to work with but Lance and Linda did a great job with organization and really made the day about my husband and I.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Nicole & Will were like a storybook couple as they beautiful both inside and out. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful setting in The Hotel Bethlehem. It is always our goal to give our all at every Wedding we do. Linda is always meticulous in what she provides for every Wedding Couple, their Wedding Party and family members. Nicole’s family is a very close one and were truly up for a celebration – that being said, some of them made it a little challenge to get our 1st look and formal photography accomplished prior to the Wedding Ceremony. Here’s where being a Marine helps a bit, to get everyone focused and in place and being an experienced Wedding Photographer, being able to do it with a smile and keeping one on your clients faces as well. It was truly a beautiful ceremony and reception and an awesome party. We know Nicole & Will have been together for many years and we are so grateful that we were able to capture their next step “Happily Ever After”.

Jillian · Married on 11/10/2018

Priceless.

On your wedding day there are so many things to think and worry about. From timelines, to food, to guests, to music, to favors, to flowers, to bridesmaids the list can go on and on but one thing is constant, the memories you will have of that day. So when it came to photography my husband and I wanted to make sure we did our research. We wanted to ensure that we chose the right company to capture our special day and moments we’d cherish forever. We attended a bridal expo at Hotel Bethlehem where we seen Reflections creative photography and fell in love! The entire experience we had with Lance and Linda from that start was wonderful. Their work truly speaks for itself. They not only do photographs, they deliver an entire experience truly going above and beyond. Linda takes the time to focus on every little detail and poses while lance zooms in for the shot! All the photos were up online in no time and the personalized USB we got was beautiful. I would not only recommend them but plan on working with them in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It’s funny, we’re out on the Pacific West Coast visiting family and one of their friends was asking about our business and after 2600+ events, does it get old? Well as you can see by this amazing review Jillian and Kosta they didn’t think we thought it did. We LOVE what we do, and no couple ever gets short changed. This is one of the most important days of their lives and how could anyone in our position, not give them everything they can and more. We had a ball at your Wedding; you are a stunning couple but not just on the outside but from within as well. You said you fell in love with us at the Hotel Bethlehem Show, well the same for us so much so we booked you as our third wedding of that weekend. We originally booked a Friday Wedding from an earlier Hotel Bethlehem show, then a Sunday Wedding at the Palace Center via The Knot, that made two that we would photography in the same weekend, not unusual – but then came you and Kosta, yes, it seemed like a perfect fit for all of us, so now three Weddings in the same weekend and when it was all said and done, 3 Five Star Review. We would not have missed being part of your Wedding for the world! Linda and I wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness – all well deserved!
  • sue

sue · Married on 11/09/2018

Higgins Hotel Bethlehem Wedding

We were married in November 2018 & our review is long overdue. Look no further for your event Photographer! Reflections Creative Photography exceeded our expectations in photographing our wedding.Lance & Linda are a amazingly friendly husband/wife photographer team. The two of them have a great artistic eye. They were extremely professional and they're loads of fun! They were so attentive & helpful throughout the entire process not just the day of the wedding. Both of them took the stress of the pouring rain & the ribbon oops away, instead of adding to it… They made us feel like movie stars with all the attention they gave us. You know their a dynamic duo when your wedding guests comment how great the photographer team is. Believe me when I say, they're hands down one of the best vendors in the Lehigh Valley to work with. Oh, Did I mention that our pictures were unbelievable!We are so happy that we have found the perfect photographers for our wedding! They have been one of the highlights when we tell our friends about our wedding. Such quality! So much so that when I referred them to a neighbor, she booked them for her up coming wedding! Thanks again Lance & Linda for being such a huge part of our special day…Dr & Mrs. James Higgins

Sent on 07/02/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Couldn’t have asked for more….
    We met Sue in July 2017 after missing her at The Historic Hotel Bethlehem Summer Bridal Event that year. We seemed to hit it off right from the start and were on same page as far as her vision for her Wedding Photography. We got to meet Jim a little later in the planning process and you could tell they were a perfect fit for each other. In addition to our photography we provided our video services. Unfortunately, Mother Nature decided that a 2nd Ark should be made available for their day, but despite that it was an amazing day. It was truly an honor to be part of Dr. & Mrs. Higgins (Sue & Jim) very special day and are touched by their review of our services. Linda & I and the entire team at Reflections Creative Photography wish this very Special couple a lifetime of Love & Happiness and a smooth road to travel together. Thanks Again!

Jody · Married on 11/03/2018

Captured Every Special Moment!

Lance and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. They were organized, punctual, thoughtful with their photo intentions and extremely professional. They were open to ideas Scott and I both had to capture our special day even better and even cooperated with the crazy weather conditions to capture some amazing shots. From early morning hours photographing makeup and dress to the windy conditions on the golf course to the evening reception, they were with us smiling every step of the way. Lance even made an effort to reach out to my priest prior to our church ceremony to put him at ease and get the lay of the land for what he was able to capture in the church. They did not miss a moment or a shot and worked very well off of one another. I would not hesitate to book them again for any special occasion. Loved every single one of our photos following the event! You can't go wrong with Reflections!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

Jody & Scott, thanks so very much for your kind words and this awesome review. You both put your faith and trust in our abilities even without meeting us, which you and another dozen couples have done this wedding year and its reviews like yours that make that possible. Without trying to be boastful, but this is why it’s so important to hire professionals, as we know we have to be prepared for any kind of weather, create an instant “good feeling” with our couples, their Wedding Party, Families and all the other professionals that will be present that day, each with their own agenda for the day. You both were amazing to work with and despite the cold and wind, (even that one gust where we thought you would be taken away), we all got through it with a smile, a laugh and the results an awesome Wedding and perfect lifelong photo images of one of the most important day in your lives. Thank You – we were honored!

Kelsey Calise · Married on 10/27/2018

The Perfect Photographer!

I met Lance and Linda at a friend’s wedding and was so impressed with them that I had to ask if they would do my own out-of-state wedding. Luckily for me, they could! It was absolutely the right choice—they were professional, knowledgeable, and knew just where and when to get the perfect shots, both candid and staged. The were able to work with weather restrictions and a tight schedule, while still getting all the shots we wanted. The wedding itself flew by in a blur, and I’m so thankful that I have these beautiful photos to remember the evening. One special detail that I appreciate so much is that they took the time to capture moments between other guests at the party and not just between the bride and groom—we had so many family and friends present, and it was a treat to see photos of them dancing and enjoying themselves amongst the many photos of my husband and me. I would absolutely recommend Lance and Linda for any wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

WOW – thanks Kelsey & Jesse, what a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we’re just tickled that you are so pleased with your images. It was an honor to be asked to photograph your Special Day and trying to “fix” the daily Wedding challenges, is what we strive to do, even if it’s not photography related. You were both so awesome to work with as was your Wedding Party and families. We are so please to have been part of your Wedding Day and we wish you a lifetime of LOVE and Happiness and some cool video games to share!

Bradford Nye · Married on 10/20/2018

Attention to detail. Perfect

We can’t say enough great things about Lance and Linda of Reflections Creative Photography, LLC. We literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Lance and Linda have been. We wanted a professional and exciting photographer to capture our special day, and Lance and Linda were exactly that. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding meetings Lance put us at ease right away. They did such an amazing job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments. The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.
    They are a true dream team and the photos show their passion in their work.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Reflections Creative Photography's reply:

It was an honor to be asked to be part of Fresa and your Wedding. You guys were a blast to work with, by the time we were done with your Special Day, we felt like family. The two of you make such an awesome couple and it was great to see two families, from two backgrounds, merge into one. Thank You for such a wonderful review, we’re so please that you are happy and here’s to many, many happy years as the new Mr. & Mrs. Nye.