6 Reviews for Reflections by Rohne

6 Reflections by Rohne Reviews

Connie and Josh did a great job for our wedding. She was flexible with the wedding photo package and tailored it to our needs. The photos came out great and I am still ordering prints years later. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User7449977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They spent plenty of time with us, took nice romantic photos, and went above and beyond in so many things! We were very happy with their service. Their first priority is clearly to provide great service and photos and memories, not just to have a business.

Profile Picture Ramona, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Connie was amazing. We were lucky enough to book her at the last-minute due to an issue with another vendor. She worked with us to create a package that would fit our needs and budget. And we were more than happy with her services. She captured beautiful images and really had an artist's eye. Everyone is amazed with our photos. Connie was very easy to work with and it was a pleasure having her as our photographer!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very pleased with the services Reflections by Rohne offered. We still enjoy looking at our photos and cherish each moment captured. We have continued with her services for our growing family. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Reflections by Rohne was very professional and captured all of the perfect moments from our big day. Not only did they capture great photos of the ceremony, but they were there from start to finish to capture everything from the anticipation of getting ready to the excitement of the reception.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/12/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very unique pictures, and very rapid turnaround time from when we ordered until the time we received our portraits. The photographers were able to follow me around the entire day and capture memories of my whole day. I was very impressed with the professionalism and would definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 3/8/08, 1 Review