Reflections Bridal Reviews

115 | Harrisonburg, VA

115 Reviews for Reflections Bridal

• GeekyBride

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Great service and wonderful people!

Nina · Married on 06/14/2017

The service was great!! She picked out the perfect dress for me!!

Alley · Married on 06/10/2017

I went to this store for the first time trying on dresses. I didn't think there was any way I would leave with a dress that day. I had never tried on dresses for the wedding yet but sure enough, I found the perfect dress! They truly listen to what you have to say in terms of what you like and what you want. It was a really great experience and I'm so happy to have said yes to the dress!

Kathy · Married on 06/09/2017

I stopped by randomly while in town getting some wedding planning done after I read the great reviews that they had and boy was I HAPPY I found them. I had no idea that they'd be able to see me right away which was great. I worked with Abby who was amazing to work with. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and PATIENT! Loved the energy of this place. Everyone was so happy and friendly. I have my wedding dress now and got a major stressor off of my back and I couldnt have done it without them. I would recommend any bride to be or anyone looking for a prom dress etc to this shop!! You'd be suprised at their inventory. Can't wait to be the Belle of the Ball!!

Gina · Married on 05/20/2017

Staff was very attentive and asked a lot of questions to figure out exactly what I wanted in the perfect wedding dress.

• User6981803 · 1+ year ago

Awesome experience with very helpful staff. I was asked exactly what I wanted and was brought many dresses until I found my perfect one. Thanks for the patience and friendly attitude!

Heather · Married on 04/22/2017

Abby was the person that worked with me and she did an amazing job. She brought out all the dress styles I wanted to try and was willing to work with me on everything. She did an amazing job and their wedding dress selection was awesome! Much better than what the website displays.

Ellen · Married on 12/10/2016

I highly recommend Reflections! I used the online booking system to schedule a last-minute appointment to try on wedding dresses. I was given the full attention of a consultant and her assistant for 90 minutes. They chose gorgeous dresses for me to try on, working within my style preferences. And they moved quickly, giving me the chance to try many more dresses than I could in the same amount of time at another store. They made me aware of special offers and discounts but were not pushy. In the end, I chose a beautiful dress and left feeling happy about my choice and overall the shopping experience.

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Rashna was very helpful throughout my entire shopping experience! She was very kind and patient. She helped me discover what style dress worked best for me and I'm in love! Thank you for making dress shopping a breeze!

Jammie · Married on 09/25/2016

If you are looking for the right people to put you in a dress that you will love for years to come, then this is your place to find and amazing dress.

Scarlett · Married on 09/24/2016

I walked in having the faintest idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress. Kim asked all the right questions and knew by my vague pantomiming what styles, cuts, or colors I might like. I found and purchased my perfect wedding dress.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Simply amazing. Great selection & great team.

Chafin · Married on 07/30/2016

She was awesome! She was able to figure out exactly what I was looking for and pulled it for me. On top of that, she had the most joyful and fun spirit that made the experience one to remember.

Lindsay · Married on 07/02/2016

I just received a thank you card in the mail this morning from Reflections thanking me for buying my dress from them. I really appreciate that above and beyond effort and attitude that they have to satisfy their customers. The dress I bought from them for my big day is just absolutely stunning. It's everything that I envisioned. Abby worked with me and she was just so helpful and made sure I found the right dress for me. Thank you Reflections!!!

sabrina · Married on 06/18/2016

My consultant Kim was so sweet and helped me find the perfect dress! Joy the owner was flexible with me as well!

Both times at Reflections they were extremely helpful and patient. They took the time to listen and help me find my perfect dress.

Jen · Married on 05/21/2016

A fun, relaxing experience! My consultant was the key factor in finding the right dress style to compliment my shape, and knew what styles were suitable to the requests I had listed.

The service was great. They picked out dresses that were in my budget and that were just perfect for me.

Jody · Married on 10/24/2015

Joy is absolutley amazing! She has helped me find all the formal dresses I have ever worn. She and her consultants want to know exactly what you have I'm mind and they find it for you. I can't wait to wear my dress on our big day.

Very nice staff, beautiful selection, very pleased.

This is a very welcoming place. They helped me a lot and took their time with me. I felt they really listened to what I wanted. They were great!!!

Darius · Married on 08/01/2015

I wear to many different things but what I bought that was awesome they fixed to correctly to be on my body !! thanksss

beth · Married on 07/18/2015

I am so very happy that I selected Reflections as my vendor. The staff was wonderful. I would recommend Reflections to anyone needing a dress for any occassion.

Reflections is an excellent resource for bridesmaids dresses and beautiful wedding gowns. The atmosphere is very welcoming and the staff treats you as their own. This was my first bridal dress shopping experience, and I had no intention of actually finding, "The ONE". It didn't take but three dresses and I knew I was in the dress that I wanted to wear on my wedding day. My family was in tears and I was so overjoyed. The dress was in my price range and the staff was willing to accommodate my every need. Reflections comes highly recommended!!!

Kati · Married on 06/20/2015

Kim was amazing! She really hekoed me find the dress of my dreams!