Reflecting Grace Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Gabrielle Married on 08/27/2016
    Reflecting grace is the one to choose. Wonderful communication, excellent eye for photography and a personal experience just the way you want.
    Angelo Married on 07/10/2016
    Jessica and her team were so professional. After talking to her on the phone for 15 mins I knew I wanted to book her right then and there. Her style in photography was exactly I wanted for my wife and I. She was very organized, helpful, understanding, and most importantly Jessica was very punctual. We loved her passion for photography and it definitely showed.
    Joanna Married on 07/03/2016
    Jess worked with us every step of the way. She has a way of working around you so you cannot even tell she is there. She captured all the sweet unrehearsed moments that absolutely melted our hearts! She was also very flexible in her availability and worked around our schedule even on the day of the event when things went off script.
    Rachel Married on 06/05/2016
    Look no further Jessica and Becky we're such a great team. Jessica took her time and wanted to make every detail shine. I am so grateful that I chose her to be my photographer I almost wish I could do the wedding all over again just to have her shoot more pictures thank you Becky and Jessica you two are wonderful
    Alejandra Married on 06/04/2016
    It was so amazing working with Jessica and Marque!!!! They are so amazing !!! They made my husband and I feel very comfortable . The attention to detail is phenomenal ! They capture every special moment on our special day?? They made sure to capture every moment that we wanted and they work wonderful with our huge bridal party especially with our flower girls and ring barriers . I would definitely recommend them to my love ones and I will definetly hire them again to continue capturing our special moments in our journey ?? Thank you once again ??
    Marcelo and Alejandra Martinez
    Madison Married on 04/08/2016
    Our wedding day wouldn't of been the same without Jessica and her assistants.They helped us create an unforgettable day with memories that will last a lifetime.I can't thank her enough of the love and joy she shared with my new husband and I as she photographed our special day. I highly recommend Reflecting Grace as a photographer not only was she part of my wedding but I want her to be part of upcoming events as we start our family.
    Corrie Married on 03/26/2016
    Reflecting Grace Photography is Amazing! An Jess is one of the most talented people I've ever met. Not only is she so flexible especially with my husband an mine work schedule she is the one of the sweetest most kind people you will ever meet! I thoroughly enjoyed our engagement pictures an wedding pictures an the time we spent with her an her crew! She works wonders I'm telling you! She made my husband smile an he never smiles! If you have any doubt about Reflecting Grace Photography DON'T!!!!!!!! I know who I'm calling for when maternity pictures need to be done!! ??
    Lindsay Married on 03/19/2016
    Jess is amazing!!! I found her on Thumbtack & after talking with her I knew right away she'd be the perfect fit for our wedding photography <3 She is so incredibly detailed and creative and has an eye for beautiful things. Jess was able to capture candid moments throughout the entire day & night that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I would recommend Jess to everyone! I will definitely come back to her any time I need professional pictures done <3 <3
    Michelle Married on 12/30/2015
    Jessica is the best photographer I've ever met so far. Absolutely love working with her. My husband and I along with our family LOVE the photos she took and the story-telling album she designed for our wedding ceremony. She has captured lots of precious moments which are vividly shown in the pictures for us to review in the next 50 years :-)))) She is also very quick in turning around the photos and the album. I feel lucky to have found her.
    All in all, she is a professional dedicated,and wonderful photographer and an understanding, pleasant and warm person. I definitely recommend her without hesitation!
    Sarah Married on 12/18/2017
    Reflecting Grace Photography sent not one but two extra photographers to our wedding to help cover all the special moments. They women were friendly and very excited to be at our wedding which in turn made it fun to take pictures.
    Angela F. Married on 10/27/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photos

We hired Reflecting Grace for our engagement photos and wedding photos. Needless to say their work is GORGEOUS. We had Paige for our engagement session and Both Jessica and Paige for the wedding. Very kind laddies who aren't afraid to get their back into their works. They were able to get classic shots as well new fresh ideas. They make themselves available via text, email or call and give you a great idea of when they will reach out or when they are available to you. I had a last minute change of plans with the grooms pre-wedding photos and they were very flexible about it and were able to accommodate it. Thank you for your hard work. Can't wait to see all the pics.