Reem Photography Reviews

49 | Deerfield Beach, FL

49 Reviews for Reem Photography

• Emore

Emore · Married on 06/08/2018

Working with Reem is an absolute dream. He is an awesome photographer with an amazing eye for detail and beauty. He captured my clients and their wedding perfectly - making it look even more fabulous. High quality photos, super professional, and all around kind. Highly recommend working with him for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

We booked Kareem for our engagement session and as our wedding photographer. It was absolutely one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process! Kareem is so professional, patient, accommodating and very pleasant to work with. During the engagement session, He made sure to capture precious moments between my fiancé and I that we will be able to cherish forever. His work is top notch and his turnaround time is exceptional. We absolutely love our engagement photos and can not wait to have him photograph our special day!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Sh'Kia · Married on 04/28/2018

When it comes to organization, punctuality, professionalism and all around amazing taste, Reem Photography is your go-to man! He assisted from the very beginning by providing a list of beautiful locations for me and my fiance to take our photos, and from there everything was magic. He comes with great energy, conversation and a plethora of ideas for those who don't consider themselves to be photogenic. I'd recommend him any day to anyone. He's got an eye for beauty and my photos are proof! 5/5 without a doubt.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Griselda · Married on 04/07/2018

Kareem shot us about 3 weeks ago for our engagement shoot and I can honestly say everything was perfect. He brought our photos to life with the nature around us! On top of that he made you feel comfortable and worked around your time. I can't wait to use his services for other life events, Thank You Kareem!!

d'Shante · Married on 03/10/2018

My overall experience with Reem from beginning to end was so professional. From the emailing back and forth, to finally meeting him in person. He is such a pleasant guy to work with; it almost felt as if I knew him from a long time ago. I absolutely loved my wedding photographs captured by Reem Photography. His work is a true reflection of his personality. Basic editing was done to the photos; however, the pictures still looked natural, not overly airbrushed and just beautiful! Reem really went the extra mile for my big day by working a miracle in finding a place to take pictures after the ceremony as Plan A couldn't go as planned. My guests loved his work and everyone gave him an excellent job done. Reem captured moments from every angle. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Merzak · Married on 03/09/2018

Kareem is a true professional from start to finish. Really took the time to get to you know, probed about the event and the people, and has a one of a kind personality. We used him for our proposal/Engagement party and everyone at the party loved him! He was personable, professional, and has a great eye for capturing not only your special moment, but the reaction of others to your special moment. I highly recommend him for any event you may have. Not to mention he was able to edit a few picture HOURS after the event to allow us to share some moments with the rest of our friends and family. A true all-star

Sent on 03/17/2018

Coretta · Married on 03/04/2018

I am so impressed by Kareem’s work and professionalism. He is so flexible and willing to work with his client. It becomes more of a friendship. Our engagement shoot was awesome and the photos were amazing. I am looking forward to you photographing our wedding in March. #extremelyhappyclient #hunterandCo #photographer

Vanica · Married on 02/18/2018

Kareem is amazing! He did such a phenomenal job with our engagement photos and I am super happy we hired him to do our wedding day photos as well. He pays great attention to detail. He has a lot of amazing poses. So no need to stress yourself out about what poses you want to do. If you’re asking yourself if you should book him? The answer is yes.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Ervince · Married on 02/18/2018

I will definitely be booking him again, amazing photographer and amazing person.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Dominique · Married on 12/16/2017

Kareem was awesome! He was very personable and professional. The quality of his work is amazing! I would recommend Kareem and look forward to hiring him again for future photos.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Reem Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dominique!
  • Henri

Henri · Married on 12/09/2017

My fiancee and I are overly joyed with having Kareem! To capturing our special moment. Kareem is amazing! So creative. But more importantly FUN! He has a great sense of humour and made our day that much better!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kisna · Married on 12/08/2017

One of the best photographers

Kareem is one of the best hands down.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Berline · Married on 11/26/2017

The works of Kareem’s hands are greatly and highly blessed! I truly believe that photography is one of his many great talents. He has not only been my photographer for my graduation, proposal but also engagements pictures and I’m always overjoyed with tears (literally) to see the works of his hands. Through his photography, he has vividly brought back the most precious memories of my life. Not only is he very passionate about what he does but he conducts himself as an exceptional professional; always patient, diligent, and effective in his work. It has always been such a joyful, exciting, fun and peaceful adventure throughout the photoshoots with Kareem. His work has always amazed me and I’m truly appreciative of his work and the various important stories of my life he’s captured. My expectations are always exceeded with Kareem and that is why he shall continue to be my number 1 photographer. May the works of his hands continue to be blessed.

Jasmine · Married on 07/01/2017

Kareem is an absolute talent! Your vision is is his vision perfect perfected! Not only is he professional and always working hard to appease his clients, and personal touch and care made the shoot a troy joy to experience! Thank you for all that you do!

Charisma · Married on 06/24/2017

The experience i had with Kareem was amazing! He did my engagement photoshoot and my wedding. I was not disappointed at all. My wedding is definitely a day i will not forget. He interacted well with my guests and also my kids. They enjoyed themselves working the camera with Kareem. I would definitely recommend his services. Thanks again for your wonderful work!

• Doriane

Doriane · Married on 03/11/2017

Reem Photography did our first year wedding anniversary pics. Im glad we got to work with a photographer who is truly passionate about the quality of their work and loves capturing even the smallest of details that make your pictures pop! My mother and brothers loved the pictures and my husband and I were extremely pleased. I look forward to working with him again in the near future

Sent on 03/06/2018

Gege · Married on 12/10/2016

I have booked Karen for now 3 life changing events. And everytime it was an amazing experience . Extremely flexible and understanding .I will always choose Kareem to capture my families precious moments

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing experience with Reem! Kareem and his team are very easy to work with, reliable dependable they captured all our amazing moments. They are an amazing team to work with and I highly recommend them for any event.

Natasha · Married on 09/17/2016

Kareem was excellent. Love the fact that they took alot of unexpected shots of everyone. I highly recommend them.

Lacy · Married on 06/24/2016

I knew we made the right choice when choosing Kareem as our photographer. During our engagement photoshoot he was so patient with our boys and took his time to ensure he captured every important detail. He was very professional and quick to respond throughout the whole process. Both our engagement and wedding photos were amazing. I absolutely love, love, love Kareem and his work. He will be my lifetime photographer!!

David · Married on 09/19/2015

Kareem did an absolutely amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding. My wife and I could not stop going through our photo album. I must commend his patience, quality and efficiency. I will definitely book his services again. Wonderful job.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Joshua · Married on 11/01/2014

Some photographers are inpatient and at times pushy. Kareem is the opposite. He is kind, funny, has a vision for his photo shoots, and is a very hard worker. He will be at the top very soon, because of consistency and willingness to do what others won’t. Greatest photography to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Suze · Married on 11/24/2018

My experience with Kareem has been nothing short of amazing. I felt comfortable throughout the entire shoot, I felt that he tackled my theme perfectly and he was so attentive throughout the entire process. Thank you so much Kareem I can't wait to work with you again in the future!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Natasha

Natasha Barrett · Married on 11/18/2018

Romance and Fun

Kareem photographed my wedding last month. I knew he was the photographer to go with as soon as I took a look at his website. The photos showed love at it's finest and content very professional. Booked him right away! On the wedding day, Kareem and his wife were 100% professional, fun, and down-to-earth. My entire bridal party loved working with him. My only critique would be, that he coordinated more photos with the rest of our wedding guests. We missed out on having extended family photos. Recently, we received all of our digital photos, and I can't stop looking at them. They are so artistic and romantic. I can't wait to see the printed album next!

Sent on 12/29/2018