Reem Photography Reviews

49 | Deerfield Beach, FL

49 Reviews for Reem Photography

C Rl · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Book Him! You won’t be disappointed!

Kareem took our engagement photos and they are absolutely gorgeous! He was extremely professional and personable, and made us feel so comfortable while shooting. Definitely looking forward to working with him again for our wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kerby

Kerby Joseph · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Simply Amazing

Everyone knows that your wedding photos are one of the most important things from your BIG DAY. Hiring someone can be very nerve racking and time consuming. We hadn’t met Kareem prior to our engagement photos. Prior to there was constant professional communication. He wanted to know what our vision was for the session, which meant he cared about the quality just as much as we did. We are not models, so there was a level of uneasiness of what poses we should and shouldn’t do, lol. He even offered a list of recommended locations to narrow the search. At our first meeting it was as if we had known Kareem for years. He was very personable, friendly, and easygoing. This was a plus because we knew at that point the session would be amazing. As if things couldn’t not get any better the turn around time was SUPER FAST. We didn’t even get a chance to feel anxious during the waiting period. We’ve recommended Reem Photography to others based off of quality of photos and customer service. Can’t wait until our big day and other family photo sessions ❤️

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Bryttany

Bryttany · Married on 03/28/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Reem is AMAZING! Truly captures everything and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. His turn around time is amazing, literally within a week. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Linda

linda A · Married on 02/16/2020

Awesome Photographer!

Kareem, was awesome to work with. He was great with communication. He went exceedingly and above to make sure my day went as smooth as possible capturing every moment. My pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Sherronne Mcintosh · Married on 01/12/2020

Best photographer

Kareem and his team were AMAZING! My husband hates taking pics but some how he became very comfortable with Kareem and turned into a model. The shots captured were stunning. If you are looking for a photographer fro your engagement and wedding pics, Kareem is the man!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2019

Our experience with Kareem was absolutely wonderful! To start, he was very flexible with our hectic/changing schedules and carried himself with great professionalism. He is warm and welcoming and made us feel so comfortable throughout the shoot. As we made our way through the venue (which was beautiful), he found creative areas that made for such beautiful shots. Overall, we love our photos, as well as the experience that came along with them! HIGHLY recommend Kareem to capture your love!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Chris Severns · Married on 10/19/2019

Kareem is amazing!

Our experience with Kareem was amazing! Even though I was late to our scheduled shoot he didn't stress or put any pressure on us at all. He made my fiance and I feel totally comfortable and gave us plenty of direction throughout the shoot. The pictures came out beautifully and everyone loved them. My friend who has done professional photography and is very picky about other people's work saw Kareem's photos and was so impressed that he wanted to hire Kareem himself. You should absolutely use Reem Photography for your engagement shoot and wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2019

You won't regret booking

Reem is amazing,
    He is very professional and knows what he is doing. He has amazing skills and you won't regret booking him for your big day!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Reem Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We take pride in ensuring that our clients are 100& satisfied with their big day.
  • Khalila

Khalila · Married on 09/18/2019

Let Reem Capture Your Day

Reem is is the epitome of a professional. He was kind, responsive and understanding throughout the planning process and the day of our wedding. His work speaks for itself. He was so great we can't imagine not hiring hem to capture all of our milestones together in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jelica

jelica · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful photos with great professionalism!

Our experience with Reem exceeded our expectations. He is very attentive and has a great, down to earth personality. We are very pleased with our photos and would recommend him to anyone celebrating a special event.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Marceline · Married on 06/09/2019

Kareem was extremely personable and made us feel so comfortable on our shoot. We could not have been any more pleased and our pictures came out GORGEOUS. Most importantly he was prompt and readily available to answer any and every question. He comes highly recommended from us. Thanks Kareem!

~The Estivernes

Sent on 07/18/2018

Reggie · Married on 06/01/2019

Photography

Reem Photography is by far the best photographer we have dealt with. The quick responses with quotes, setting up shoots and any other questions was the first thing that demonstrated to me that they would really take care of us. The day of our engagement shoot he was very easy to work with and gave GREAT direction. His eye for capturing certain angles and shots is truly a gift! Going with Reem photography assures that your special day will be captured perfectly!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine · Married on 05/11/2019

Reeeeem is the best photographer you could ever hire. Top notch service and quality over all. He is very professional but always down to earth and relatable you will have a great time with him start to finish while also getting a fabulous photo I recommend him 100%

Sent on 09/01/2018

Antonio · Married on 05/04/2019

Reem photography was exceptional. The pictures speak for themselves. He was able to bring our vision to life.

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • Kiesha

Kiesha Sumter · Married on 03/23/2019

Spectacular

My fiance/husband now, is such a introvert and I was worried how he would be for our engagement photos. But, Kareem went beyond expectations and made Donnie feel so comfortable that the Donnie I love showed through our pictures and now I'm so excited to see what he has done for our wedding. We love he's style so much, we will be hire him for our baby photo in future.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Tayla · Married on 03/16/2019

Kareem did my engagement photo shoot this Spring and I really enjoyed the session. I'm usually nervous when a stranger is taking my photos but Kareem was very professional and made us very comfortable. My husband and I are in the Navy so we aren't able to meet Kareem before the shoot. He still made sure to keep and contact and make sure that everything went by smoothly. Our last location was on the beach but there was no parking. Kareem was very patient and made sure that we were able to finish the shoot with feeling rushed. REEM PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE BEST!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Deborah

Deborah R. · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent photographer!

Reem Photography is excellent! He is professional, organized and a great communicator. He stayed in touched with us in the entire process from beginning to end. We highly recommend to couples!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/23/2019

Kareem and “amazing” go hand in hand. There are very few photographers that you will get to work with, that are just as excited about the wedding day as the person who is getting married. That right there is called PASSION, and Kareem is so passionate about his work. We booked the Elite Wedding Package which includes our wedding, engagement photos and other perks. I wanted to take our photos in New York because I am from New York but we decided not to get married there. However, I still wanted to make New York apart of our wedding experience. Kareem (and his assistant) with no hestitation flew out to New York for our engagement shoot and our photos are gorgeous! He captured every moment so perfectly. I could go on and on about how great of photographer and how passionate Kareem is. To sum things up Kareem is helpful, knowledgeable, creative and worth the money. If anyone is wondering, no I did not know Kareem before this. I was researching wedding photographers and stumbled across his work. Best stumble ever!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Christina · Married on 02/02/2019

I found Kareem through a friend via Instagram. From the first conversation, I felt comfortable and at ease. Finding the right photographer for your wedding is stressful but Kareem made the process so simple. He is kind, professional, caring and absolutely hilarious. His prices are reasonable and his work is beautiful. He did our engagement photos and made my fiancé and I so comfortable. He captured our love for each other perfectly and I was so impressed with his work. He answered all my questions and was always there for suggestions throughout the planning process. The photos were stunning and I cannot wait for our wedding. Thank you Reem Photography!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Guirlene · Married on 01/26/2019

Two Hearts One Pierre

Since day one of meeting Kareem it's been a great experience. He made sure we were comfortable from our engagement photo shoot to our wedding day. When we received our photos we were amazed at the quality and the quantity. He captured the most beautiful moments and memories that we can keep with us forever. We are so thankful for the time and effort that he put into his work. You will not be disappointed if you choose him as your photographer.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Devin · Married on 01/11/2019

Kareem was extremely helpful in helping me to planning a surprise engagement during my photoshoot. He worked with me to make sure that I found the perfect spot to propose . He also gave great guidance throughout the photoshoot to ensure that we got some great shots. The pictures where beautifully edited and we’re available soon after the photoshoot. Book him!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/05/2019

Your photos are STUNNING! Thank you so, so much. They are all just spectacular and a gift we will treasure always. We are really grateful. You are just amazing. Just a talented photographer. We can't thank you enough for sharing your craft with us. Thank you! - Jessica Elise

Sent on 12/18/2017

Briana · Married on 10/28/2018

Kareem is everything you need and want in a photographer! Thankfully a friend of mine referred me to him and from his 1st email with his Wedding Guide I was impressed. He was willing to work with us and created a perfect package to fit our needs. He had great ideas for an Engagement shoot and completely exceeded expectations with the quality of his work. You can see his passion in his work and he has an eye for finding great new angles even if he's already been to that same location multiple times. I cannot wait for him to photograph our wedding day! I will definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone I know!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Nirzie · Married on 09/07/2018

Fun & Memorable

Kareem Is a great photographer and he makes you feel comfortable. I felt like he was my long distant cousin that’s how easy he made it. He gave us what we wanted! Love the pics can’t wait for the album.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Natasha · Married on 08/18/2018

Reem Photography really exceeded my expectations of my wedding dreams! We recently got married in Miami and we received our photos very quickly. My first glance of our photos brought me to tears. We’re truly obsessed with our wedding photos. He really captures ever special intimate moment and everything turned out so beautiful. My planning process was so smooth. He’s very processional and makes the whole process so easy. The cost of the package was very reasonable and an amazing value. It was 5 star service, worth every penny and highly recommended! I can’t wait to have another life event for Reem Photography to be a part of!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018