Reelcello Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Todd D. Married on 02/15/2020

Choose Daniel

Daniel was outstanding - very talented. He worked with us for our wedding ceremony and reception. We wanted a mix of classical and rock tunes. He helped us making suggestions and accommodating our slightly different request (that he play for our ceremony AND be featured during our reception. We wanted a mini concert rather than just live background music). Our guests really loved him. His music set the atmosphere. The wedding would not have been the same without him. I highly recommend him for your event. Thank you, Daniel!
  • Yessica
    Yessica Married on 07/20/2019

A+ professional and talented

We had Daniel play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and he and his partner were amazing. My husband and I love classical music and we both were so excited to find out that Daniel would be playing our favorite compositions. Our guests loved their performance, specially my mother in law. We worked very well together and the communication was there the entire time. He was easy going and patient with all of our needs. I highly recommend him if you want all your guests to have an enjoyable and memorable time.
  • Micki
    Micki Married on 07/20/2019

Experience was outstanding. Great communication both by phone and email.

Reelcello was an excellent experience. Daniel communicated with us regularly, customizing our music for the ceremony and reception. He was very professional and his music was great!
    Cody A. Married on 06/04/2019

Go-to Cellist in San Diego!

Daniel played at our wedding during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Overall we had a fantastic experience with him and would recommend his services to anyone in the Greater San Diego area looking for a cellist. Daniel was very thorough in preparing for our wedding; he spent the time to discuss our needs and he even learned three new songs to play at our request (including some non-traditional pieces)!
    Anne Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding ceremony music

Daniel provided solo cello music for our recent wedding ceremony at Sunset Cliffs in San Diego. From the moment we first contacted Daniel, he was professional, responsive to our needs and preferences, and flexible. The music that he provided was absolutely gorgeous and 100% aligned with what we wanted. I wouldn't change anything about it. His repertoire and performance quality were exceptional. When we enquired, he also happily added battery operated amp and two microphones, and the sound quality was excellent. We couldn't be happier, and we'd highly recommend Daniel to anyone.
  • Lisa
    Lisa D. Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing cellist

I would definately recommend Daniel. He played exactly what I wanted. He is very professional and great person. Don't look any further he is the cellist you need.
    Jessica Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing and Professional Cellist

Daniel was amazing! Not only is he a talented musician, but a great addition to the wedding. He helped us plan the cello music and organized the sound for the ceremony (I hadn't even thought of it). I would recommend him to anyone. I can't thank him enough!
    Brian B. Married on 09/15/2018
    He was the best! Great music and great guy. Guests loved the sound and him
    Laura Married on 01/20/2018
    Daniel played cello at our intimate home wedding along with another local musician. They exceeded our expectations, easily accommodating specific song requests for the ceremony then filling our reception with a lovely mix of traditional music that was lively and warm but not overpowering for our small space. Music was such an important part of our wedding and I'm so grateful Daniel was able to be there and add to atmosphere.
    Nick Married on 09/16/2017
    Daniel is an extraordinary musician who was flexible, able to adapt on the fly, cheerful, and an absolute pleasure to have as our main wedding musician. He was able to touch the hearts of the people with a variety of great music. His wife Tatiana accompanied for a song which still reverberates in our memories of the day as one of the highlight special moments. I would absolutely recommend Daniel for any occasion - our wedding was amazing because of him.
  • Liza
    Liza Married on 08/19/2017

Gorgeous music, gentle presence!

We were so happy we chose Daniel to play at our wedding! Daniel, accompanied by his wife Tatiana, played the song I walked down the aisle to, as well as our recessional song, in a vocal and musical duet that was so beautiful, magical, etherial, and moving. Both were folk/indie songs that were special to us as a couple and which they learned just for us. After the ceremony, they moved to serenade our guests for the cocktail hour with a mix of very romantic and elegant classical music. Daniel was the only live musician we had at our wedding, and the only one we needed! He is also a very sweet and gentle presence. Highly recommended!
  • User3591145 2+ years ago
    My daughter's wedding was to be held at the top of a mountain at sunset. Daniel came highly recommended and was so flexible! He was willing to play anything she wanted and was flexible enough to handle the challenging location. He is an accomplished musician, but more importantly he is SO NICE! He was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make her day special!
    Jane Married on 10/03/2015
    I was looking for a cellist to accompany me (I'm a singer/acoustic guitarist) at my sister's wedding in Massachusetts. Daniel came highly recommended by a local music store owner, as he was living and playing music in Western Massachusetts at the time. I was nervous, as I'd never heard Daniel play before, and because I was in town from California just a few days before the wedding, we were only able rehearse once. To my delight and extreme relief, Daniel was easy to work with, a consummate professional and an excellent musician. He was also quite versatile - we performed two contemporary tunes together (an Alanis Morissette song and a Bonnie Raitt song), plus he played several instrumental, classical pieces before the ceremony. He was fluent in both genres, and the music was absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad Daniel has relocated to SoCal, as I'm looking forward to working with him again. I highly recommend Daniel for your next event!
    Nathaniel Married on 08/22/2015
    Daniel is an outstanding multi-instrumentalist, and super easy to work with. He helped create a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding. In particular I was impressed because we requested a song that's not well known and required transcription and adaptation on his part. He pulled it off with ease.