57 Reviews for Reel Photo Booth

Enclosed Booth (7)
Prints (7)
Backdrop(s) (4)
Flip Book (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
49 Reel Photo Booth Reviews

I have used Monica and her team for our annual holiday work party and have found them to be very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely LOVED Reel Photo Booth! They were so professional, arrived on time, and dealt with the large crowd that we had at our wedding so well. You just cannot go wrong with Reel Photo Booth! The owner, Monica, is the sweetest person ever. She always responded quickly and she answered all of our questions without hesitation. I am so glad that we went with this vendor and the guests are STILL raving about it!!!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

It added a lot of fun to our Holiday Party. Our residents enjoyed having photos made with their family and friends. We do this every year because it is such a success!!

Profile Picture davis, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Monica was great and very accommodating! The photo booth was a hit at our company holiday party and all the props just made it that much more fun and enjoying. I definitely recommend Reel Photo Booth for anyone looking for any kind of social or corporate event.
Did I mention our company logos on the picture strips were just perfect!

Profile Picture Sandy, 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We really enjoyed having the photo booth at our event and our guests loved it also!

Profile Picture Crissy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you Reelphoto Booth!!! Everything you guys did was great! Love the album, the the quality of the photos and love the background.

Photos
Profile Picture Letty, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I requested the open air LED photo booth for our wedding and it was a huge hit! it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our guests had a blast and loved their pictures. We opted for a customized photo frame that matched our wedding font and colors. We also added a customized photo scrapbook- a must have! I cannot say enough about Monica and her staff. She was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions. Her onsite staff were professional, helpful, and kind. We are so pleased with Reel Photo Booth. We highly recommend this photo booth for business or family events.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Monica and her staff were awesome to work with. We did had a few delays/glitches with the camera when the pictures were being taken, but overall the issues were resolved quickly. Our guests had an great time with it!! Definitely a must to consider for any events.

Profile Picture Ann, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want to add an element of fun and whimsy to your wedding event, Reel Photo Booth will not disappoint. We engaged the services of this vendor when we began the planning process almost a year ago. Monica, our contact, was extremely helpul in suggesting the format that would be most appropriate for our event. The photo booth was a big hit and provided guests with additional entertainment throughout the evening. Monica was responsive to all of our queries and delivered on time and professionally. We highly recommend this company for your event entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Jan, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We recently hired Reel Photo Booth and we were thrilled with the experience! Monica is absolutely awesome to work with. She helped make our event memorable with a custom green screen background and photo frame, which were huge hits with our guests. She kept in close communication with me throughout the entire process, which I really appreciated. The day of the event, Monica acted as our photo booth attendant. She fit the role perfectly, encouraging people to take photos and have fun. I would recommend Monica and Reel Photo Booth to anyone looking for a professional photo booth service in San Antonio. Five stars, no question about it!
NOTE: This was a corporate event, not a wedding event. But I can imagine Reel Photo Booth would be a hit any wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Monica was wonderful to work with. All of my guests enjoyed theit experienxe with the photo booth and making the scrapbook. So glad I booked it.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Monica was such a joy to work with! She was extremely easy to talk to and helped make our vision a reality. We actually ended up creating our own backdrop but Monica took it to the venue for us and set it up so that we didn't have to worry about it. Reel offers so many unique options too that really helped make our photo booth stand apart from other weddings. Extremely grateful we went with Monica and Reel Photo Booth!

Profile Picture User7736073, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Monica was very professional and thorough about the photo booth and the photos and the packages she offered. She was able to accommodate me last minute before my wedding day and I'm so thankful she helped me pull off the entertainment portion of the wedding :)! So many people loved the photo booth and everyone commented how they hadn't seen that before and what a great idea it was. The rep for the event was also very friendly! I would definitely recommend their services for anyone getting married or simply planning a fun event.

Profile Picture heather, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Monica and the Reel Photo Booth are the “Reel Deal.” Monica and her staff are second to none in the photo booth market and worth every penny!!! It’s not too often you find someone who takes as much pride in their work and attention to detail as Monica. They offered some of the coolest features including customizable photo strips, scrap booking, and so on. Unfortunately, due to the size of our venue and unexpected guests we were short on space. Monica and her team made it happen by utilizing and setting up in a storage area. Let me tell you, they made it work in the most creative and awesome way possible and my husband and I nor any guest could tell it wasn’t part of the original plans. The Reel Photo booth is a must have for your event, and this company is definitely a “must hireThank you Monica and staff for adding so much to our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Monica, I cannot thank you enough! You and your team are amazing! Having you as a partner at our company holiday party was exactly what we needed in order to keep the hype! You all did a fantastic job and I know it would not have been as great without you! I wish you, your family, and your team a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved having the photo booth at our wedding. It really made it perfect! I also love that I got all the pictures so I could see how much all the guests loved it too!!!! They were amazing and super nice!!!! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I definitely 100% recommend Reel Photo Booth!!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would say with no hesitation, book Reel Photo Booth for your reception or any event! It made the evening even better than it already was, all of our guests loved it! We had some heart shaped magnets with our name and wedding date on them for the guests to take with them to display their photo with!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were recommended to Monica and Reel from our wedding planner and DJ. We were able to meet here and try the booth in person. It was a great experience so we knew we had to contract them. They offer multiple options and packages that would could tailor to our needs and wants. Everyone had a great time in the booth!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
4.7

From the beginning until the end, Monica was professional, knowledgeable and offered good advice. Please consider her advice as you determine what package and service you prefer for your event. Reel Booth showed up on time and provided good customer service to my guests. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Susie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Monica was awesome to work with and very responsive. Everyone loved the photo booth, especially the flip books which are an option in addition to normal photo strips. You are also able to design your template for the photo strips which was nice. Highly recommend Reel Photo Booth!

Profile Picture User4377291, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service! Would use again and recomend.

Profile Picture Alma, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great services. Monica and her staff went above and beyond for us.

Profile Picture Cristina, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Reel Photo Booth was a big hit at my son's wedding! I worked with Monica who was very responsive and helpful to get everything set up exactly how we wanted it. The set up and breakdown was seamless, as they handled everything!

Profile Picture Corinne, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I worked hand in hand with Ms. Monica. We signed at the Bridal Extravaganza and since than it was wonderful! My now husband and I have very busy schedules and Monica was able to work with us to get everything accomplished! Even 9:00 pm phone calls! She really did listen to everything we wanted and did everything she could to make it happen! Our wedding guests had so much fun with the Photobooth and are still talking about it!
The only concern I had was there was a mix up with the pricing but once I brought it to Monica's attention she fixed it immediately! And refunded our money back. It was so professional and very caring of her!
If you are still on the hunt for a Photobooth Vendor, SIGN WITH REEL PHOTOBOOTH! They are AMAZING & will not disappoint!
And definitely get the scrapbook! It's very entertaining looking at all the pictures that were taken!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/8/16, 2 Reviews