Reel Photo Booth Reviews

Reel Photo Booth 6
Reel Photo Booth 7
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/15/2017

I absolutely LOVED Reel Photo Booth! They were so professional, arrived on time, and dealt with the large crowd that we had at our wedding so well. You just cannot go wrong with Reel Photo Booth! The owner, Monica, is the sweetest person ever. She always responded quickly and she answered all of our questions without hesitation. I am so glad that we went with this vendor and the guests are STILL raving about it!!!

Sandy · Married on 12/04/2017

Monica was great and very accommodating! The photo booth was a hit at our company holiday party and all the props just made it that much more fun and enjoying. I definitely recommend Reel Photo Booth for anyone looking for any kind of social or corporate event.
    Did I mention our company logos on the picture strips were just perfect!

Letty · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you Reelphoto Booth!!! Everything you guys did was great! Love the album, the the quality of the photos and love the background.

Reel Photo Booth 8
    Reel Photo Booth 14
    Reel Photo Booth 15
    Reel Photo Booth 16

Julie · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I requested the open air LED photo booth for our wedding and it was a huge hit! it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our guests had a blast and loved their pictures. We opted for a customized photo frame that matched our wedding font and colors. We also added a customized photo scrapbook- a must have! I cannot say enough about Monica and her staff. She was so easy to work with and answered all of my questions. Her onsite staff were professional, helpful, and kind. We are so pleased with Reel Photo Booth. We highly recommend this photo booth for business or family events.

Jan · Married on 07/01/2017

If you want to add an element of fun and whimsy to your wedding event, Reel Photo Booth will not disappoint. We engaged the services of this vendor when we began the planning process almost a year ago. Monica, our contact, was extremely helpul in suggesting the format that would be most appropriate for our event. The photo booth was a big hit and provided guests with additional entertainment throughout the evening. Monica was responsive to all of our queries and delivered on time and professionally. We highly recommend this company for your event entertainment needs.

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2017

We recently hired Reel Photo Booth and we were thrilled with the experience! Monica is absolutely awesome to work with. She helped make our event memorable with a custom green screen background and photo frame, which were huge hits with our guests. She kept in close communication with me throughout the entire process, which I really appreciated. The day of the event, Monica acted as our photo booth attendant. She fit the role perfectly, encouraging people to take photos and have fun. I would recommend Monica and Reel Photo Booth to anyone looking for a professional photo booth service in San Antonio. Five stars, no question about it!
    NOTE: This was a corporate event, not a wedding event. But I can imagine Reel Photo Booth would be a hit any wedding!

Carolyn · Married on 05/21/2017

Monica was wonderful to work with. All of my guests enjoyed theit experienxe with the photo booth and making the scrapbook. So glad I booked it.

heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Monica was very professional and thorough about the photo booth and the photos and the packages she offered. She was able to accommodate me last minute before my wedding day and I'm so thankful she helped me pull off the entertainment portion of the wedding :)! So many people loved the photo booth and everyone commented how they hadn't seen that before and what a great idea it was. The rep for the event was also very friendly! I would definitely recommend their services for anyone getting married or simply planning a fun event.

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Monica was such a joy to work with! She was extremely easy to talk to and helped make our vision a reality. We actually ended up creating our own backdrop but Monica took it to the venue for us and set it up so that we didn't have to worry about it. Reel offers so many unique options too that really helped make our photo booth stand apart from other weddings. Extremely grateful we went with Monica and Reel Photo Booth!

Christine · Married on 01/07/2017

Monica and the Reel Photo Booth are the “Reel Deal.” Monica and her staff are second to none in the photo booth market and worth every penny!!! It’s not too often you find someone who takes as much pride in their work and attention to detail as Monica. They offered some of the coolest features including customizable photo strips, scrap booking, and so on. Unfortunately, due to the size of our venue and unexpected guests we were short on space. Monica and her team made it happen by utilizing and setting up in a storage area. Let me tell you, they made it work in the most creative and awesome way possible and my husband and I nor any guest could tell it wasn’t part of the original plans. The Reel Photo booth is a must have for your event, and this company is definitely a “must hireThank you Monica and staff for adding so much to our wedding!!!

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved having the photo booth at our wedding. It really made it perfect! I also love that I got all the pictures so I could see how much all the guests loved it too!!!! They were amazing and super nice!!!! :)

Beth · Married on 11/10/2016

I definitely 100% recommend Reel Photo Booth!!

Beth · Married on 10/08/2016

I would say with no hesitation, book Reel Photo Booth for your reception or any event! It made the evening even better than it already was, all of our guests loved it! We had some heart shaped magnets with our name and wedding date on them for the guests to take with them to display their photo with!

Monica was awesome to work with and very responsive. Everyone loved the photo booth, especially the flip books which are an option in addition to normal photo strips. You are also able to design your template for the photo strips which was nice. Highly recommend Reel Photo Booth!

Alma · Married on 04/16/2016

Excellent service! Would use again and recomend.

Cristina · Married on 03/13/2016

Great services. Monica and her staff went above and beyond for us.

Corinne · Married on 01/23/2016

Reel Photo Booth was a big hit at my son's wedding! I worked with Monica who was very responsive and helpful to get everything set up exactly how we wanted it. The set up and breakdown was seamless, as they handled everything!

Danielle · Married on 01/08/2016

I worked hand in hand with Ms. Monica. We signed at the Bridal Extravaganza and since than it was wonderful! My now husband and I have very busy schedules and Monica was able to work with us to get everything accomplished! Even 9:00 pm phone calls! She really did listen to everything we wanted and did everything she could to make it happen! Our wedding guests had so much fun with the Photobooth and are still talking about it!
    The only concern I had was there was a mix up with the pricing but once I brought it to Monica's attention she fixed it immediately! And refunded our money back. It was so professional and very caring of her!
    If you are still on the hunt for a Photobooth Vendor, SIGN WITH REEL PHOTOBOOTH! They are AMAZING & will not disappoint!
    And definitely get the scrapbook! It's very entertaining looking at all the pictures that were taken!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 12/05/2015

Monica with Reel Photo Booth is awesome. She even came to our final walk through at the venue to show us where the booth would be best set up. She was very accommodating and had a number of different offers that were perfect for our wedding. And the photos came out great! Our guests also enjoyed that they could leave a little video message for us and the results were hilarious! Highly recommend.

Louise · Married on 11/15/2015

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding! My family and friends had a great time getting their pictures taken, and Monica and her staff were very professional! The scrapbook that we got with the service came out awesome! I loved how the guests were able to decorate their own page, which also doubled as my guestbook. Monica is awesome to work with, making sure every detail was to our specification. I am very satisfied.

Michael · Married on 10/31/2015

The attendant was very professional and Monica was always in contact with us. The quality of Reel photobooth is far beyond what you pay. Definitely recommend!

Reagan · Married on 10/18/2015

My husband and I wanted a photo booth for our wedding and we were SOOO not disappointed! Monica and her staff were amazing and the green screen let us have different backgrounds...including a Star Wars one :). I highly recommend Reel Photo Booth for any occasion and I will rent from them again. Thanks so much for the amazing photos.

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2015

Reel Photo Booth is nothing short of amazing. Monica, who runs the show, is quick to respond (THE BEST), professional, and very accommodating! I'm a graphic designer and wanted to make my own photo strip design, background, and props. Monica let me roll with it and even let me figure out lighting too! She won my heart quickly. The guests loved having photo strips and flip books (a big hit) as favors. It really adds to the fun of it all!

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

Monica is one of the sweetest, most hard-working people you could ever work with for your wedding or event! I splurged on a photobooth rental for my wedding, and she worked so hard to make sure I was totally happy with the photo strip designs and with the settings of the booth etc. She was so kind to my guests at the wedding itself, and made the experience so fun for family and friends of all ages! All my guests were raving about how much fun they had with the booth, and how accommodating and helpful Monica was in helping them get the most out of the experience. Reel photobooth is definitely the best value for your money! You won't regret adding Monica and Reel PhotoBooth to your wedding or event- she is THE best!

Erin · Married on 08/09/2015

We loved having Reel Photo Booth at our wedding. Are guest had a blast with it and after the the wedding we got to see all the amazing jesters everyone made for our scrapbook.