Reel Life Cinema Reviews

48 | Chicago, IL

48 Reviews for Reel Life Cinema

Jess T. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Amazing photographer

Amazing talent, creativity, and patience.

Sheri T. · Married on 11/01/2020

Just amazing

Fernando was so professional and on point with everything we wanted to achieve for our photo shoot. Couldn't ask for more in a person or company!

Laura S. · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing!

Fernando is kind, patient, & professional! He does phenomenal work, and has such a keen eye for incredible shots. He made our day fun, chill, and special. Can’t wait to do it again!!!

Aliban · Married on 11/01/2020

Creativity on fiyah!!!

This photoshoot was the best I’ve had and I’ve had many in the past. Fernando took the time to understand what we want to capture and he went above and beyond to what we expected. Fernando made us feel comfortable and confident, in return - his lens captured all that. Thank you for making this so memorable.

Lindsey K. · Married on 11/01/2020

Photography Perfection

Fernando has an eye for perfection and takes the time to get that shot you want! He is patient, open-minded, provides guidance and truly cares about you receiving the photos you envisioned! I recommend over and over again!

• Jen

Jen D. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best Experience!

Fernando and his wife are absolutely amazing! They work perfectly together as a team. He is a really nice guy, very friendly. Works great under pressure and He captures the best pictures. We got our pictures back in a timely manner. We will definitely be using him every year for our group photos.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Myra Q. · Married on 05/13/2020

The best money can buy

I highly recommend reel life cinema for any special occasion. Fernando makes any occasion special. He is truly gifted in capturing the smallest detail to make your day unforgettable.

Sent on 05/23/2020

E M · Married on 05/02/2020

Beautiful work

I couldn't be happier with the end result. From start to finish they were absolutely great to work with. Thank you forever!

Sent on 05/23/2020
  • Marcela

Marcela G. · Married on 03/14/2020

Wedding Day 3.14.20

Wow! My husband and I just got our pictures back and we are amazed! Reel Life captured all of the special moments that we asked them to and more! We definitely picked the right people to get the job done properly. You will feel like your pictures belong in a magazine! They are an easy and fun company to work with. Look no further. Book Reel Life today!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Lisette M. · Married on 03/10/2020

Such an amazing experience!!

Reel Life Cinema was so amazing to work with! On our wedding day, they went above and beyond in capturing each and every moment of our celebration and more! They offered many helpful suggestions during the planning process and were also so prompt in sending us our wedding film, which was very exciting. We were so amazed with our wedding film and have received many compliments from our family and friends. Thank you, Reel Life Cinema, for making our wedding day so special – we highly recommend them for all your photography and videography needs!

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Fitness Photo Shoot

What an AMAZING experience working with Reel Life Cinema. We were able to get all the shots we wanted and more! The professionalism, patience, energy brought to this fitness photo shoot by Reel Life was exactly what we needed to calm our nerves and get the fierce, strong photos we wanted! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Mary G. · Married on 01/11/2020

Outstanding Photographer!

Fernando is a truly gifted photographer, and he is EXCELLENT to work with! He has an eye for lighting, mood, background, facial expressions, and composition that create magical photos that bring the real spirit of the moment to life. He is also very flexible, friendly, and creative in working with you to get the perfect shot. I also note that he's a US military veteran, so the cherry on top is supporting a veteran-owned business.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Aubrey

Aubrey P. · Married on 12/14/2019

Great experience!

I was pleased every step of the way while working with reellifecinema. In my initial call I had a lot of questions, I was nervous and really didn’t know what to expected. I thought I would give them my price range and they would convince me to stretch it.. this kept happening to me during wedding planning and I just figured it would happen again. Reellifecinema didn’t do this, they worked with me to get a plan that worked for us and were really committed to not going over our budget. We worked with 2 photographers and a videographer, all were amazing on our wedding day. They coordinated multiple locations, HUGE wedding parties and a winter wedding like pros. About 5 weeks later we received our photos and teaser trailer for our video (still awaiting our full video, this takes longer) we were so happy with the way they turned out as they perfectly captured our wedding day. They even helped me afterwards with my questions about how to download the photos too. Definitely recommend Reellifecinema. Thank you to Jaime, Fernando, Sam and Favi!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Susan

Susan W. · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and beyond our expectations.

This company is professional and caring. They kept in touch with us as the wedding date approached. Fernando scheduled a consultation so he would understand exactly what we wanted. It was clear that they wanted it to be perfect for us, and it was. The video of my daughter's wedding is stunning and all the extra touches Fernado captured are amazing. The edits are perfect and show emence talent. We can't help but cry with joy as we watch it over and over. We wanted one thing edited out, due to personal reasons and they did it immediately without question. Go no further with your search for a videographer, you won't be sorry! Best money spent on the wedding right here.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Reel Life Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much, Susan. The wedding was so beautiful, it looked like something out of a dream. We love that you enjoy watching it over and over again. You have an amazing family. Thank you so much for choosing us in capturing such a beautiful moment in your family's history. Congrats to Haley and Andrew

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2019

You have to book reel life cinema!

We just got married this past weekend, and although we haven't seen anything yet, I felt the need to get an early review in while everything is fresh in my mind. I had the absolute honor and pleasure of working with Fernando and his assistant Luis as well as Jill the photographer. This team of professionals totally blew us away with their attention to detail, timing for pictures, and knowledge of the best location and lighting for pictures/video. While we were getting ready, I happened to notice Jill crouched down taking a very meticulous picture of my flowers along with scrabble pieces that she must have brought herself, and it made me cry. Her keen eye for capturing what others may see as insignificant, really blew me away. Fernando did the same! I would catch myself in thought reflecting on what was to come, and I would tear up, and almost every time, there was Fernando!! I'm telling you, this team of artists knew our every move, and we will forever be indebted to them for their skills and professionalism. From keeping us on schedule and posing us in the perfect light or angles, Jill, you truly have a talent like no other I've seen. Fernando, OMG! Between you and Jill, I don't know who burned the most calories that day, but the absolute endurance and stamina that you two possessed really caught the attention of us all. You have single-handedly made wedding photography and videography into a rare and desirable art form , and we are so happy and blessed to have found you and your company! I can't imagine our wedding going as smooth as it did without Fernando and Jill. They made us feel like the fairytale every girl dreams of, and this was the best decision we have ever made regarding our wedding. By the end of the night, we were sad to see them leave as they were practically family!! My advice to any couple planning a wedding : Book REEL LIFE CINEMA before these artists are picked up by Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for capturing our day through your lens and portrayed with heart!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lisett · Married on 10/05/2018

Speechless

Reel life cinema truely is the definition of going above and beyond. Fernando n Favi made sure everything was great. The highest quality and they listen to your needs and wants. Attention to detail and makes sure to capture those precious moments throughout the day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca G. · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing Videographer/Photographer

When I was looking for someone to do the video and photos for my wedding, I felt like there were so many options. I read reviews, and looked at examples, but when I came across Reel Life Cinema I knew I had found what I was looking for!
    Fernando and Favi took the time to set up everything right away, and helped give me ideas as to how and what I should include for my wedding. Since we were flying from out of state into Chicago, Fernando made great suggestions for everything.
    He had everything coordinated in the day to maximize my photographer and video. I knew Fernando was capturing everything from the smallest details, to the important I do's and the candid party moments.
    I am so glad I trusted Reel Life Cinema for such an important day in my life, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get high quality service.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Maribel · Married on 07/20/2018

Wonderful experience!!

They did amazing job for my daughter’s Quinceanera I was very happy. The video and pictures were amazing. I recommended them for your special event.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Anali A. · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing Service

Loved their work. Very patience and knowledgeable.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Benjamin · Married on 04/14/2018

Favi, Fernando and Cuong, we can not thank you enough, The pictures are Amazing. The attention to detail, the professionalism, the passion and the hard work truly shows in the end. We could not be any happier. Somehow even on a cold, rainy, windy, cloudy, Chicago day, you braved the elements and made our pictures look amazing, simply stunning. You were fun to work with, you kept us laughing and smiling and your great personalities just kept us motivated for that next great shot. We are truly grateful and cant thank you enough. Keep up the great work. We will definitely be sending people your way.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/25/2017

The Reel Life Cinema team was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were definitley the most enjoyable vendor to work with throughout my whole wedding planning experience. They asked all the right questions to create the most perfect wedding video. I can honestly say my highlight reel we received from Reel Life Cinema had EVERY family member and friend in complete tears. My husband and I have watched it on repeat and get the chills every single time. They captured every single important and special moment perfectly. We cannot thank Reel Life Cinema enough!! We will cherish our video FOREVER!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Essen · Married on 11/18/2017

Reel Life Cinema did our wedding in Cabo San Lucas and we are glad we picked them. I can’t imagine anyone being better than them. They were extremely professional throughout the process and made sure they covered every single detail of what we wanted. They covered details that we didn’t even think of! They turned around the finished product extremely fast and it was incredible. The footage they captured was amazing, they went above and beyond to get shots that put our wedding video over the top! We are glad we decided to keep the drone option as that definitely took the video to the next level. If you are looking for someone to film your wedding these are your guys! They also recommended an amazing photographer. We did not have to worry about a thing come wedding day, they had it all covered.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

Fernando was great!!! He made us feel so comfortable and was so accommodating!! The end result of the wedding video was beautiful and it made us cry with joy! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Alyse · Married on 09/17/2017

Favi and Fernando,
    Thank you SO much for everything this weekend! You were incredible to work with and the photos we've seen so far have been perfection. Thanks for your flexibility, patience, and for making us feel so comfortable. Thank you for taking on so much of what would have/could have stressed us out and for being cool as cucumbers even when things were hectic. You were everything we could have asked for and we can't wait to relive our big day through the videos! You're the best and thanks for helping make our day the best!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Phinky · Married on 09/08/2017

Favi and Fernando were fantastic! The quality of their work is amazing and one of a kind. They put So much thought and effort into it!

Sent on 10/07/2017