Reel Life Cinema Reviews

Reel Life Cinema 3
Reel Life Cinema 4
  • Susan

Susan Wold · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and beyond our expectations.

This company is professional and caring. They kept in touch with us as the wedding date approached. Fernando scheduled a consultation so he would understand exactly what we wanted. It was clear that they wanted it to be perfect for us, and it was. The video of my daughter's wedding is stunning and all the extra touches Fernado captured are amazing. The edits are perfect and show emence talent. We can't help but cry with joy as we watch it over and over. We wanted one thing edited out, due to personal reasons and they did it immediately without question. Go no further with your search for a videographer, you won't be sorry! Best money spent on the wedding right here.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Reel Life Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much, Susan. The wedding was so beautiful, it looked like something out of a dream. We love that you enjoy watching it over and over again. You have an amazing family. Thank you so much for choosing us in capturing such a beautiful moment in your family's history. Congrats to Haley and Andrew

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2019

You have to book reel life cinema!

We just got married this past weekend, and although we haven't seen anything yet, I felt the need to get an early review in while everything is fresh in my mind. I had the absolute honor and pleasure of working with Fernando and his assistant Luis as well as Jill the photographer. This team of professionals totally blew us away with their attention to detail, timing for pictures, and knowledge of the best location and lighting for pictures/video. While we were getting ready, I happened to notice Jill crouched down taking a very meticulous picture of my flowers along with scrabble pieces that she must have brought herself, and it made me cry. Her keen eye for capturing what others may see as insignificant, really blew me away. Fernando did the same! I would catch myself in thought reflecting on what was to come, and I would tear up, and almost every time, there was Fernando!! I'm telling you, this team of artists knew our every move, and we will forever be indebted to them for their skills and professionalism. From keeping us on schedule and posing us in the perfect light or angles, Jill, you truly have a talent like no other I've seen. Fernando, OMG! Between you and Jill, I don't know who burned the most calories that day, but the absolute endurance and stamina that you two possessed really caught the attention of us all. You have single-handedly made wedding photography and videography into a rare and desirable art form , and we are so happy and blessed to have found you and your company! I can't imagine our wedding going as smooth as it did without Fernando and Jill. They made us feel like the fairytale every girl dreams of, and this was the best decision we have ever made regarding our wedding. By the end of the night, we were sad to see them leave as they were practically family!! My advice to any couple planning a wedding : Book REEL LIFE CINEMA before these artists are picked up by Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for capturing our day through your lens and portrayed with heart!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Lisett · Married on 10/05/2018

Speechless

Reel life cinema truely is the definition of going above and beyond. Fernando n Favi made sure everything was great. The highest quality and they listen to your needs and wants. Attention to detail and makes sure to capture those precious moments throughout the day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Garcia · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing Videographer/Photographer

When I was looking for someone to do the video and photos for my wedding, I felt like there were so many options. I read reviews, and looked at examples, but when I came across Reel Life Cinema I knew I had found what I was looking for!
    Fernando and Favi took the time to set up everything right away, and helped give me ideas as to how and what I should include for my wedding. Since we were flying from out of state into Chicago, Fernando made great suggestions for everything.
    He had everything coordinated in the day to maximize my photographer and video. I knew Fernando was capturing everything from the smallest details, to the important I do's and the candid party moments.
    I am so glad I trusted Reel Life Cinema for such an important day in my life, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get high quality service.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Benjamin · Married on 04/14/2018

Favi, Fernando and Cuong, we can not thank you enough, The pictures are Amazing. The attention to detail, the professionalism, the passion and the hard work truly shows in the end. We could not be any happier. Somehow even on a cold, rainy, windy, cloudy, Chicago day, you braved the elements and made our pictures look amazing, simply stunning. You were fun to work with, you kept us laughing and smiling and your great personalities just kept us motivated for that next great shot. We are truly grateful and cant thank you enough. Keep up the great work. We will definitely be sending people your way.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/25/2017

The Reel Life Cinema team was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were definitley the most enjoyable vendor to work with throughout my whole wedding planning experience. They asked all the right questions to create the most perfect wedding video. I can honestly say my highlight reel we received from Reel Life Cinema had EVERY family member and friend in complete tears. My husband and I have watched it on repeat and get the chills every single time. They captured every single important and special moment perfectly. We cannot thank Reel Life Cinema enough!! We will cherish our video FOREVER!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Essen · Married on 11/18/2017

Reel Life Cinema did our wedding in Cabo San Lucas and we are glad we picked them. I can’t imagine anyone being better than them. They were extremely professional throughout the process and made sure they covered every single detail of what we wanted. They covered details that we didn’t even think of! They turned around the finished product extremely fast and it was incredible. The footage they captured was amazing, they went above and beyond to get shots that put our wedding video over the top! We are glad we decided to keep the drone option as that definitely took the video to the next level. If you are looking for someone to film your wedding these are your guys! They also recommended an amazing photographer. We did not have to worry about a thing come wedding day, they had it all covered.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

Fernando was great!!! He made us feel so comfortable and was so accommodating!! The end result of the wedding video was beautiful and it made us cry with joy! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Alyse · Married on 09/17/2017

Favi and Fernando,
    Thank you SO much for everything this weekend! You were incredible to work with and the photos we've seen so far have been perfection. Thanks for your flexibility, patience, and for making us feel so comfortable. Thank you for taking on so much of what would have/could have stressed us out and for being cool as cucumbers even when things were hectic. You were everything we could have asked for and we can't wait to relive our big day through the videos! You're the best and thanks for helping make our day the best!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Phinky · Married on 09/08/2017

Favi and Fernando were fantastic! The quality of their work is amazing and one of a kind. They put So much thought and effort into it!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Manda · Married on 08/26/2017

Where do I even begin - I searched and searched around for a long time trying to find the perfect videographer. I finally came across Reel Life Cinema and knew right then that I wanted them to make our wedding video. Fernando was so easy to work with and keep everything so organized thru our wedding planning process. I am extremely happy/pleased with Fernando for capturing such an important/special day in our lives. It's so special when you know how you felt on your wedding day and he was able to bring that to life- including just those specials looks from one another. Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect and he did an extremely great job showing that. If you're thinking about having a videographer at your wedding you should go for it. It was the best decision I've ever made and worth every penny spent. I could recommend Reel Life Cinema over any other company I looked at if you want to capture your special moments.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Reel Life Cinema 5
    Reel Life Cinema 6
    Reel Life Cinema 7
    Reel Life Cinema 8

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

We booked Reel Life 8 months before the wedding, after doing tons of research. Faviola was awesome and very easy to speak with. Anytime I had a question or concern, she got back to me very quickly! Closer to the wedding I spoke to Fernando and he to was very friendly and easy to speak with. When the day finally came, it was as if we were no strangers, thats how comforting they make u feel. They were very attentive and accommodating. Everything was just perfect! I highly recommend them and will definitely be using their services again!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Rumana · Married on 08/12/2017

We used Reel Life Cinema for our denstination wedding in Mexico. Both Favi and Fernando were professional and flexible. They worked with us to ensure we got all the shots we wanted. I rave about both of them as they captured all the memories we wanted and one we couldn’t see because we were busy at the wedding! I would recommend every couple to use them!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kimmerly · Married on 06/24/2017

We booked Fernando very late in our wedding planning process because I was worried I would regret not having documentation of our vows and speeches. Reel Life Cinema went above and beyond our expectations. From my first phone call with Faviola, we were made to feel special and as if they were as excited about our wedding as we were! Fernando was our videographer and we couldn’t feel luckier. He was very easy to work with and committed to figuring out who we are and representing us well. He was incredibly timely, and we were so excited to get some bonus still shots literally days after the wedding! Plus all the raw footage! I think Fernando not only has incredibly creative skills, but also a gift of being able to make each couple feel like the most important couple ever! We are pretty indecisive so we gave him several songs that we love and trusted him to choose what would work best for our films. We couldn’t be more pleased with his editing and song choices and how unique to us our films feel.

Also, Fernando’s communication has been excellent. When we got our videos he was super patient and walked us through the download process. We were just so impressed overall!

I know people always say not having a videographer is their ultimate regret, but I'm not exaggerating when I say this was worth every penny for us and it makes me really sad to think about not having the words and emotions and feel of our day captured on film. I’ve literally lost count on how many times we’ve watched already! Booking was one of our best decisions wedding planning. If you’re considering it, do it!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Tarlesha · Married on 06/23/2017

Choosing Reel Life Cinema was one of the best decisions we made!!! Film our wedding ceremony awesome service. Fernando made me feel at ease soooo comforting, reassuring me everything will be just fine. We exchange needs and requests leading up to the final day. Always available and prompt. Very understanding great spirit I love everything!! Just perfect made our vision come true!! Thank you sooo much for excellent service.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Carolyn · Married on 06/02/2017

BOOK THIS VENDOR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!

I plan weddings for a living and the one vendor I did not have was a good videographer. I was so worried about picking the right videographer because other than pictures this is what you will keep from the wedding. I had very high expectations for a videographer and at the same time in my 7 years in business have never been blown away by a videographer. WOW HAS THAT CHANGED. Fernando and Reel Life Cinema are phenomenal.

From the first time I talked to Fernando on the phone to the very end of the process he was PHENOMENAL. He makes the process easy and makes sure you get exactly what you want.

The day of the wedding he was everywhere but somehow no where at the exact same time. He never felt like he was in the way of any special moment but after reviewing the raw footage he caught EVERYTHING. I got married on June 2nd 2017 and on June 4th I had all the raw footage and some amazing photographs. I have never had a vendor care more about the couple they work with and getting them what they need.

If you are even considering a videographer, stop looking, this company is the one you want to work with, you will not regret it!!!!!

PS the photos attached are NOT from my photographer but from Reel Life Cinema and I got them 2 days after I got married. He also had a wedding the next day and it was his third wedding of the weekend. He is unbelievable.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Reel Life Cinema's reply:

Thank you, Carolyn! Your words are as beautiful as your wedding was! We are so happy to change the way you see videography and that you have trusted us to capture one of the most important days of your life. It has been an honor getting to know you and your family. Thank you again.

Eric · Married on 06/01/2017

Excellent work and results for my band's promotional video. They came up with a creative and exciting highlights reel, and were easy to work with. My project was handled very professionally.

Sent on 05/08/2017

kristyn · Married on 05/26/2017

I was very satisfied in being able to have worked with Reel Life Cinema. Extremely professional, and flexible with ideas. Would definitely recommend to all of my family and friends. Shots came out amazing very pleased and satisfied with the outcome of the photos.

Veronica · Married on 12/30/2016

Reel Life Cinema has provided me with a great experience. The quality of the work was great and definitely worth every penny! Reel Life Cinema has excellent people who show their passion in their work.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Rick · Married on 11/25/2016

I have worked with Reel Life Cinema on Two big weddings over 300 people, and I what I have to say is that they are very professional and really work well with others to make sure that the wedding is a success! I truly will be working with them again and the outcome of their product is magnificent! Staying organized at all times and patient is what they are all about! You will definitely not be disappointed of their work and outcome of their product!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Bronia · Married on 11/22/2016

My most sincere gratitude to Reel Life Cinema, for capturing the special moments of one of the most important days of my life. Planning a wedding is stressful, and the one thing I didn't have to worry about was the video for my wedding. Crew came early so that they were able to get a good feel for the environment and meet the people standing up in the wedding along with parents children and really all family members. This is not something I expected, but was so grateful for. The photographer really wanted to capture our day and include everyone, and that is precisely what was done. My mother was the only one missing on my special day, due to her passing 8 months prior. I let the crew know this right away and I was asked to please email a few pictures of mom to them after the wedding. Well, after seeing the finished product, it took my breath away. Not only did they include every loving, funny, glorious moment in our wedding, on the video, but they incorporated photos of my mother in the background almost like an angel watching over us. I will cherish this for the rest of my life! Thank you for being such an involved part of our day and capturing the true essence of our love. Your professionalism, dedication, and heart is truly appreciated. God bless.

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

Reel Life Cinema did an exceptional job capturing our special event on video! My family & I had planned a very last minute surprise birthday party for my mom (Quinceanera style). With such short notice, we were easily accommodated and so impressed with the quality of work & footage. Fernando was so friendly and professional, and demonstrates great expertise when it comes to his duties as cameraman. He takes the time to get to know you and know more details about your event, as well as your needs or any special requests you may have. You can tell he is really passionate and invested in capturing your memories as he pays the utmost attention to detail in both recording and editing. Turnaround time was great, and the quality of the footage is superb! Our family & friends were so impressed & absolutely loved the trailer video; my mom & I were brought to tears at how beautifully it all came together! I would definitely hire Reel Life Cinema again for our next event, and absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to record their special events.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Sonia · Married on 11/05/2016

Fernando, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this unique and amazing video trailer that captured this special milestone in my life! The superb quality and special attention to detail is vivid throughout, and i couldn't be more happy and satisfied with the wonderful job you did! I can't wait to see the rest of the footage of that wonderful night! I also want to thank you for serving our country! I salute you! Be blessed!

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • W

Willy · Married on 10/29/2016

Incredible experience!! Fernando was very professional and fun to work with. He had great ideas and worked well with our photographer, which made our photo session that much more enjoyable. When we received our video we were amazed by how much of the day was captured; it makes my wife cry every time we watch it(and we have watched many many many times). The video is perfect, it's a memory that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We can not thank Fernando and Reel Life Cinema enough for what they did for us.

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • F

First name · Married on 08/28/2016

Fernando was someone who I worked with on several video editing projects. He exceeded our expectations and delivered creative quality work. He is very professional and I would highly recommend him for your event!