22 Reviews for Ree-Dun Imagination

16 Ree-Dun Imagination Reviews

Everything was PERFECT!!!!
Marie captured exactly what we wanted....From the decorations to the colors, everything was done PERFECTLY!!!
Wonderful job....
Thanks Ree-Dun Imagination!!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

It was wonderful! Ree Dun imagination set the mood for an elegant evening. A week after the dinner I still had different people contacting me to express appreciation for being invited. Some comment on how gorgeous the ballroom was set up. Thank you Ree Dun imagination for a beautiful wonderful evening. I will be recommend your company to anyone and I will be using your company for future events.

Profile Picture LaVerne, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

It was every bit what we expected.

Profile Picture Vetina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Marie was absolutely amazing to work with. She was excited to put my vision with hers, and accommodate any requests we had. She handled every situation with professionalism. Her services were amazing- could not have imagined our reception any better!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

REE DUN IMAGINATION DECOR WAS AMAZING!! OUR CEREMONY AND RECEPTION WAS BEAUTIFUL!MOST OF ALL REE DUN IMAGINATION KEPT US IN BUGET.THANK YOU

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ree Dun Imagination provided decorations for our daughters wedding and reception that were beautiful and raved about throughout the night with the balloon pillars, arches, lovely decorated tables, and candle lighted walkway for the wedding party's pocession. Would highly reccommend to family and friends.

Profile Picture Janell, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mrs Marie did an awesome job with setting up my wedding reception the decorations and set up were flawless

Profile Picture darisha, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies

Marie did an amazing Job. She made everything so easy and less stressful on us. I wish I could do it all again because it was so beautiful. Thank you marie from lawanda and Charles thomas

Profile Picture lawanda, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The service was very professional and all the guest commented on how beauiful the decor was.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The bride and groom kept their balloons for a whole year if not longer!

Profile Picture User3757742, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The service was great! I woud recommend her to anyone. She was very professional, easy to get in contact with, and she made sure she met my needs.

Profile Picture Nikie, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you Ree-Dun Imagination for taking the stress out of one of the most important and beautiful days in our lives!

Profile Picture User3735224, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I were very pleased with the experience and the quality. Would highly recommended!

Profile Picture Shekeka, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ree Dun Imagination did a wonderful job with the decor for my wedding!!! Everything was just how I wanted it! Thanks so much

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/23/07, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Ree-Dunn for making our wedding day one of the most beautiful moments in our lives.

Profile Picture User3732246, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

I really didn't see the vision but that day was a beautiful day.

Profile Picture rhodia, 9/30/06, 1 Review