Red's Creations Reviews

6 | Ruther Glen, VA

6 Reviews for Red's Creations

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2018

Extreme talent and attention to detail

"Brandy is extremely dedicated and detail oriented. She cares just as much about making your video perfect as you do!! She is also very knowledgeable about the wedding process so it’s very nice just having her around! She is prompt in returning messages and answering questions. Everything is very professional and I would recommended her a thousand times over any Videographer around!! Our video made us laugh and cry all over again and we will cherish it video forever"

Sent on 03/04/2019

Red's Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Brittany. It means a lot to know how pleased you are with your wedding DVD and Wedding Photo Album. I can't think of a better way to start off my break than spending a week at the beach :-)

Donna · Married on 10/28/2017

Very Happy mother of the bride.

She was very friendly, affordable and we were very happy with the videos. She even sent us a picture card of some shots she thought we might like from the video.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Alexandra Eagle · Married on 10/01/2017

Great experience. She was easy to work with and did a wonderful job. a wonderful job

We were very pleased with the finished video. She was easy to work with and always responded quickly to any questions we had. Very personable and professional.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Teara · Married on 09/23/2017

Best money I spent from my entire wedding!

Hands down the best money I spent on my entire wedding. Photos are great but videos are soo much more. If you want THOSE moments caught to save forever then I think you should go with Reds creation. She was able to make my wedding video exactly what I wanted and more.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Red's Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and helping me start off on wedding wire. This is an new avenue for me, that I'm very excited to take. Again thank you :-)
  • Kayla

Kayla Musselman · Married on 10/01/2016

Wonderful experience

Brandy does such amazing work! We did not have a professional videographer for our wedding. We got the footage that was taken from our family and friends and sent them to her. She worked magic on that footage and created the most beautiful ceremony and reception video for us. I was VERY impressed! I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed, she is completely awesome!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Can't recommend Brandy highly enough! She spent all day with us and captured all of the important moments. She is so sweet and so talented. Our footage was clear and steady and we couldn't be more thankful to have it. Thank you Brandy!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Red's Creations's reply:

This is very late, but you're welcome. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with. I had so much fun recording you two and getting to ride around in a golf cart :-)
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply.