Redline Pros Reviews

2 | Auburn, GA

2 Reviews for Redline Pros

Robert Lyall · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend Redline Pros

You will be beyond satisfied with Redline Pros creating your wedding video. Their team got involved with knowing the details of my daughter's wedding day during our planning phase. From the start of the wedding day, to the married couple departing, they captured every part of the event, then turned it into an impressive high-quality video presentation. Their videography, editing capability, artistic creativity, attention to every detail, and communicating what they are doing, are key attributes of their service that I value. This video is something that we will have to watch for years to come and to remember the special day. You can choose Redline Pros with confidence to do your wedding video. I highly recommend them, and would choose them again without hesitation.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Abigail Scott · Married on 08/30/2018

Extremely professorial

Redline Pros did an amazing job captioning everything from my wedding. When we met them to talk about what type of video my husband & I were going for for our wedding I knew that we were in great hands. They never once were in the way & were very professional. The video was absolutely outstanding! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/01/2019