Redford DJs Reviews

1 User photo

• Lia

Lia Barnes 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Kept the party going

Kevin was great to work with! I鈥檝e been to weddings where the DJ was just so over the top that they took away from the party, but Kevin was so professional and knew what he was doing! He managed to play all of the songs we requested and the dance floor was packed literally the entire night!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Karen 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride

My daughter recently got married 9/14/19.
    She and her were new to Pittsburgh when they got engaged so looked at reviews for a DJ. After their first meeting with Andy they knew he would do a great job.

As the Mother of the Bride, I have not danced like that in years!! He played the best songs, and almost all of our guests were constantly on the dance floor. I danced all night...

If looking for a DJ, I highly recommend Andy. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job at my daughter's Ashley's wedding. Such a fun night馃榿馃帀

Karen Griemsmann

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Andy Miller

Fantastic!!! Andy was our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely incredible. He went above and beyond with all the planning and the day of. He was very organized and helped with all the questions we had for the day of. He made sure everything ran smoothly. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor the whole night and knew what music to play to fit the crowd. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • William

William 路 Married on 07/12/2019

We had so much fun!

We were extremely happy with Kevin Redford from Redford DJs! He kept the party going all night long! We didn鈥檛 want it to end and in large part it was because of Kevin reading the crowd and gauging what kept them on their feet dancing. He was also an excellent MC and was very thorough in making sure he understood our vision for the day. He was personable and professional and our guests commented on what a great job he did as well! We would highly recommend Kevin and Redford DJs for any event!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Oldrati 路 Married on 02/11/2019

November 2nd 2019 wedding

We hired Kevin for our November 2nd wedding at Bella Sera and we could not have picked a better DJ to work with. He was extremely easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and kept people on the dance floor all night! He was very respectful of our requests and made sure everything went smoothly from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Mcdonough 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Andy Miller is AWESOME!

We used Redford DJ's for our December wedding- Andy Miller was amazing!! We met/ talked with him a few times from the time we booked up until the day of the wedding. He was fast and efficient to responding to any questions we had. He knows music and he knows how to keep the party going. Our dance floor was packed all night!! He knew what songs to play and how to get EVERYONE on the dance floor. The best part was he listened to our requests and any time we asked him to play a song the day of he immediately did so! He also had everyone get on the dance floor to take a massive group picture of EVERYONE at our wedding! It was awesome and got everyone out there and excited to start dancing! I would highly recommend Redford DJ's and ask for Andy!! He was awesome!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Kayla 路 Married on 09/15/2017

Kevin was awesome! From planning until the last song ended, we could not be happier with our experience. Kevin utilizes a portal that allows you to start your song planning months in advance. We had ample time to choose specific songs, genres, and a timeline for our reception. Kevin captured exactly what we wanted for our wedding! No detail was too small! He also coordinated the music for our ceremony which was absolutely perfect. Kevin kept our guests engaged and having a fabulous time! We highly recommend Kevin for any and all weddings!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Paul 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Kevin was an amazing DJ! My wife and I made the DJ selection a high priority for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with Kevin. Prior to the wedding day, Kevin could not have been more professional. He was always willing to talk to me anytime before the wedding (whether it was months or weeks prior), and he was always so helpful. In a season that carries a lot of stress and confusion, Kevin was also calm, confident, and reassuring. He was very receptive to any playlists or songs we especially wanted (and also songs we knew we didn't want).
    The wedding day ran so smoothly because of Kevin's facilitation of the evening. He arrived with plenty of time to begin the music for cocktail hour and always found my wife or me when it was time to proceed to the next event (i.e. entrance, cake cutting, first dances, etc.). One thing that my wife and I greatly appreciated was the respect Kevin had for every detail of our wedding. He made sure he had the correct pronunciation of names and helped rework the timeline when things were behind. He always deferred to our decision though. One of our favorite parts of the reception was when Kevin made a point to have our guests gather around us on the dance floor, allowing us to appreciate and notice each and every person that came to celebrate with us - it was not expected, but something we will always remember! You could not find a more polite, kind, or professional DJ than Kevin! We should have gotten a bigger dance floor - Kevin really kept the party going all night long! Thanks again:)

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 06/23/2017

Redford DJs was a part of the package that I booked with my venue. This was an area that both my husband and I were stressed that we had the right DJ. We had experienced DJs that were not very engaging, as well as the complete opposite where the DJ seemed to believe it was their show. We absolutely loved Kevin!!!!! He was so great to work with, flexible and never made us feel that any of our requests were impossible. He was perfect!!!! He truly knows the right balance to keep the party going. He was patient with us and kept us feeling as special as the day was. I would book Kevin over and over again a million times. I can not thank him enough for how wonderful he was to work with and how he helped to make our wedding so very memorable. The dance floor was the cool place to be. Book him!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Teresa 路 Married on 06/17/2017

We used Redford DJs for our June wedding and they were amazing! Kevin was GREAT and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Redford's online portal to categories songs as Must Plays, Requests, and Do Not Plays was extremely helpful and useful! We cannot thank Redford DJs enough for making our special day so great!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Stephanie 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Andy was our DJ for our wedding, and we loved him! The online music playlist tool that Redford provides is really helpful. I was very picky with my song choices and Andy followed my requests perfectly. Our guests also thought he was great! He really created the atmosphere that I had envisioned for our wedding reception- cool, professional but still comfortable, and very fun! We highly recommend Andy!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Nicholas 路 Married on 05/12/2017

DJ Kevin was the absolute BEST! He was helpful and so easy going and accommodated our every request - from every song in the ceremony, a perfect playlist during the cocktail hour and dinner, to helping us with songs at the reception and always keeping the dance floor popular - he was great. We could not recommend Kevin and Redford DJs enough - everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Megan 路 Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I had Kevin Redford as the DJ for our wedding in March. I don't have enough words to say about him. He was professional, meeting with us before our wedding to discuss what types of music we would like to have on our day and even helped my husband and I play an audio clip of a reading for our ceremony. His professionalism and experience are second to none. We are so incredibly happy that we had Kevin to help us make our reception fun and flow smoothly. All of our guests had a great time and Kevin played an amazing variety of music to please guests young and old. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • User4920758 路 2+ years ago

Andy Miller was the DJ for our daughter's wedding last month. He was great and kept the dance floor full for a small wedding like ours. He was very accommodating and flexible and very easy to work with. A very nice guy! We were very happy with Andy's service!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Anna 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Honestly DJ kevin took our wedding to the next level. I really can鈥檛 say enough good things about our experience with them. After booking with them a year prior to our wedding, I was given a personal profile page where we could add music we wanted for our wedding. My husband is a big music buff so he personalized the music list himself. DJ Kevin executed it perfectly. I told him at our consultation I wanted everyone to have fun and dance all night, which was exactly how it went. He also emceed the wedding and did an excellent job of keeping to the timeline. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Roberta 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Kevin responded to my email almost immediately. He kept the party going all night long! Our guests kept telling us that this was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I attribute that to Kevin's skill as a DJ! My family and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jamie 路 Married on 06/26/2015

He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor, which was the best part of the wedding for me! We danced and danced and danced the night away! He was very kind throughout the planning process & bonus- he pronounced everyone's names correctly! We had a few tricky ones. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2015
  • User4318970 路 2+ years ago

What can you say about Kevin, has was a phenomenal!! The Planning & Prep work was easily done through email & his website. Last minute changes to our first dance song were done in the blink of an eye. He kept the dance party going all night all. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ !! His excitement for our wedding & the night were contagious. Would highly recommend him for your wedding or upcoming event!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

erin 路 Married on 01/17/2015

We had Andy as our DJ this past weekend at Bella Sera in Canonsburg. He was AMAZING to work with. We did a face time meet and greet the week prior to the wedding. Which we loved because we didn't have to drive all the way down there for a hour meeting, Worked great for both of us. Takes your suggestions and runs with them. You do not have to spend to much time telling him what you want. He is able to take your ideas and run with them. Never had a dull point in the night and everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Staci 路 Married on 01/03/2015

Kevin was the DJ for my wedding last week at the Bella Sera in Cannonsburg, and I couldn't have hand-selected a better DJ. Kevin was accommodating every step of the way, helping me to create must play/ do not play lists, giving me song suggestions, and reminding me of details I had forgotten to plan (ie. who would do the dinner prayer). At the wedding, Kevin was set up and ready, and played every song I requested for the ceremony without a glitch. At the reception, I couldn't have asked for a better musical selection. The dance floor was never empty, which is impressive for my family. I personally never wanted to sit down.. after every great song, an even better one was already being played! I would absolutely recommend this vendor. 5+ stars!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Kristin 路 Married on 10/18/2014

We hired Kevin Redford to DJ our wedding this past weekend in Pittsburgh and he did SUCH a great job. He ran the reception entertainment start to finish and he was so great about last-minute changes and on-the-fly requests from our guests; I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Megan 路 Married on 10/26/2013

Kevin was absolutely amazing! He did a great job playing music that both my husband and I as well as our guests enjoyed. He also helped keep us on schedule, which was greatly appreciated.

My husband and I wanted to add in some different aspects so we did the Shoe Game, kind of a spin on the Newlywed Game. Kevin was great at facilitating the game, everyone had a great time and we were thrilled.

Would highly recommend Kevin!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Christopher 路 Married on 07/27/2013

Redford DJs was excellent to work with. They made the process very easy by responding to any questions promptly, providing an easy to use website to organize our day, and through helpful advice brought about by their experience and expertise. They kept the event about us and stuck to our wishes, but at the same time making the day fun for everyone attending.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Paris 路 Married on 05/25/2013

Rick!

I cannot thank you ENOUGH for what an amazing job you did with our wedding...you made feel so at ease during the whole process from picking the songs, organizing our evening and even giving us honeymoon suggestions! You have a wonderful talent and you created an incredible atmosphere that evening. You helped make our special day perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Katie 路 Married on 09/15/2012

Kevin DJ'd my wedding of about 140 guests. It was an outdoor venue and I must admit that I was a little nervous about where he would set up and how the music would be at the venue. I had absolutely nothing to worry about, Kevin figured everything out and it was perfect! He was more than a DJ, he coordinated the entire event and kept the evening moving seamlessly. He had wonderful suggestions and ideas and helped us with everything. He kept people dancing all night and played whatever songs the guests wanted. Kevin was so pleasant and easy to work with! He even offered to help us clean up at the end of the night! I have to say that we had the best DJ ever and I would recommend him to anyone!!! He really made our night special and it would not have been the same without him. THANK YOU KEVIN!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2012