RedFilm Reviews

191 Reviews for RedFilm

1 User photo

Amie L. · Married on 12/08/2020

A great event indeed.

I had a huge Chicago marriage with my husband and with our friends. I needed to make sure our photographer was able to cope with a wedding really big. I assume the RedFilm team should have served 300 more people without a problem. They guided us on time while retaining a really cool mood that allows me to relax my being bridezilla. The photographs tell the story. A great event indeed.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Mia H. · Married on 05/08/2020

Best Decision Ever

The best decision we made for our wedding was hiring RedFilm. They were so easy going and professional despite the days hiccups. We love reliving the candid and in-the-moment pics so much.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Carolyn S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Photography

We are so happy that we chose Redfilm photography! Pictures came out magnificent. Vic captured every amazing opportunity there was to capture! I highly recommend them. We had no problem to deal with during our event.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Amber G. · Married on 10/18/2019

Wonderful Service

John did videography and photography for my wedding . They did such an amazing job!! Their professionalism helps us to document successfully all smiles and happiness we had that day.

Sent on 05/22/2020

Ameliahall · Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your excellent work, Redfilm.

We hired Redfilm to shoot our wedding, and they did an outstanding job. All was beautifully recorded, and the pre-wedding video was amazing and well received by all of the guests.
    Thank you for your excellent work, Redfilm.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Aimee B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommended

Redfilm has ability to engage with their subjects in such a ways that get the most beautiful and natural expressions from each person. From laughter to looks, to micro facial expressions, to joy, and to angles & poses that you would never capture on your own.We are so glad to hire them for our wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2020

Emily C. · Married on 10/09/2019

With RedFilm beyond content.

Vic was a total joy collaborating with. We booked RedFilm for our marriage in Chicago and he made my fiancé and I happy with the camera awesome. We enjoy our photographs and we can see the enjoyment of the day. With RedFilm beyond content. Look no further if you're hunting for a photographer or videographer.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Michelle C. · Married on 10/05/2019

You're really a talented man!

You're really a talented man! I'm so damn happy with the wedding pictures. Thanks for capturing the most beautiful day of our life, glad that we chose you. It was such a pleasure to have you a part of our special day.
    Thank you so much!
    I can confidently tell you're not going to regret choosing them. For your future projects, best of luck.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Cheryl S. · Married on 10/04/2019

Thanks Redfilm!

It is important to hire the right photographer and videographer because this is the only way to relive your wedding day. When it came to my photography squad, I was certain that I wanted the best, and selecting Redfilm was a simple decision. They know just what kind of lighting to use for various backgrounds, outfits, and makeup, so you can relax.

Sent on 04/01/2021

Barbara W. · Married on 09/21/2019

10 Stars for the job well done

I’d give 10 stars if I could! They were remarkable! We had pretty detailed expectations of our day and they captured our fairytale wedding just as asked. They made us feel comfortable in capturing our formal and candid moments, which truly made the difference in making our pictures look so natural and organic. I will definitely choose them for future events!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Bethel H. · Married on 09/20/2019

Outstanding Photographer.

Fantastic job and satisfies your standards. Teams understand your expectations very well and produce excellent results.
    The guys are really courteous and funny.
    You'll have fun with these people in the shoot.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Gail S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Love at first sight

As I first began to earmark photographers in my search, I thought RedFilm would be the one. I loved their photos and had a great recommendation from a friend. Upon first contact, they were very quick to respond to any questions and seemed to have everything well planned out. It made me feel I could have one less thing to worry about. I am so happy with my pictures. Thank you RedFilm for making my day so special!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Jenifer F. · Married on 09/07/2019

To all my friends and family, I highly recommend Redfilm!

I feel very blessed to have a photographer capable of catching all the unique moments of our great day! His photographs tell our wedding story in a very thorough way and nothing was left out!
    To all my friends and family, I highly recommend Redfilm!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Jenny A. · Married on 08/31/2019

choose Redfilm

It's been a spectacular shoot. Thank you very much for helping and directing us through the shoot. He made our photo shoot unforgettable with his talent and creativity. Thank you so much for making our day exceptional with your service. Guys go ahead without any hesitation in your mind and choose Redfilm.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Nicholas R. · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank you, Redfilm team.

Thank you, Redfilm team. You have transformed our wedding memories into a once-in-a-lifetime experience. My family appreciates your flexibility in accommodating last-minute adjustments. You and your photography have gained a loyal following at home. Your work is of exceptional quality. The vibes are captured in photographs, and they appear to be very real - in reality! Your wedding film and video are both stunning. Thank you very much.

Sent on 05/23/2021

Thomas K. · Married on 08/23/2019

They were extremely accommodating

We hired Redfilm for our wedding, and I can't say enough good things about them. They were extremely accommodating, as well as punctual and committed. We were very pleased with our pictures.

Sent on 06/14/2021

Emily . · Married on 08/17/2019

Thanks Redfilm!

We got married in Chicago and hired Redfilm. And I got an amazing team.  Redfilm team was on schedule, they are at the venue before we were there. They  took amazing shots, met all of our demands for unique shots, and at our wedding they were great fun to have.  I just know we've certainly got a lot!  I'm impressed with their work, photos was so amazing! Thanks Redfilm!

Sent on 11/27/2020

Bettina C. · Married on 08/10/2019

Magical Event

Vic did a great job with his team. everything turns out magical though we have very limited preparation for the big day. Their professionalism take it's toll to capture all our special moments.

Sent on 05/18/2020

Laura C. · Married on 08/10/2019

At our wedding, we were fortunate to have Redfilm as our photographer.

At our wedding, we were fortunate to have Redfilm as our photographer. From the first time we met him, we can say that he was enthusiastic about his career. He is committed to his photography and will work hard to catch every moment that is unique. All the moments he was able to capture, and the work he did to artistically refine and touch up our images, inspired us so much. Ultimately, we found our pictures to have a strong balance of imaginative shots as well as special shots of the moment.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Bessie I. · Married on 08/03/2019

Redfilm was the perfect choice my husband and I could have made for our wedding. Redfilm is a magnificent photographer. At my wedding, he caught lots of wonderful moments and I am thankful to be able to look back on those memories. For a couple planning to get married, I will most certainly recommend those who are looking for a great photographer, great pictures, tons of ideas and excellent service. You're the best at Redfilm!

Sent on 12/25/2020

Tiffany G. · Married on 08/03/2019

You guys made the big day of our lives great...!

You guys made the big day of our lives great...! Thank you so much for taking the best day of our lives with such beautiful images and videos. You perfectly captured the day and it was a pleasure to have you as part of all of it. We're so excited about the results and the long-lasting memories... a wonderful squad... all the best!
    You were a blast to work with, and we cherished each moment of it!

Sent on 03/07/2021

Pamela H. · Married on 08/03/2019

It is highly recommended.

We're so happy we hired them as our wedding photographers. They did a fantastic job taking our photos. They were on time for all of the events and made sure to stay until the very last minute. The pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning and candid. Also, excellent consistency. It is highly recommended.

Sent on 05/11/2021

Danika S. · Married on 07/27/2019

For any couple, we would highly suggest Redfilm

For any couple, we would highly suggest Redfilm as they are a versatile pair that takes the tension out of a big part of a wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Dawn W. · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Result

So happy with our wedding photos result and videos captured a lot of good memories that we can always look back. All of this amazing result is not possible without Redfilm...Thanks Vic.

Sent on 08/15/2020

Dennise . · Married on 07/20/2019

Completely awesome!!!

Completely awesome!!!
    I would certainly suggest Redfilm and hope that in the future I can use it again! With his aim of having all the right shots for us, we were beyond blown away.

Sent on 11/13/2020