Redeemed Productions Reviews

Redeemed Productions 1
Redeemed Productions 2
  • O

Omar · Married on 05/04/2014

We hardly knew we were being filmed and there were such priceless memories captured! We are so very grateful and happy to have had Redeemed Productions at our wedding! Thank you so so so much!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/03/2014

I can truly say the minute I met john, I had felt like I knew him my entire life. Along with the rest of his team. They do amazing work, I believe 110% that no one could capture that day the way they did. It was worth every penny to be able to watch that video over and over again and cherish every moment of our most special day. Redeemed is so easy to work with, they make your wedding day all about you and do whatever they can to make it easier. They caught footage that I had no idea about and they are hard to notice even being there, they stand so far away but still get the most amazing things on camera. I can not express my gratitude and love for them and the work they do and I would recommend them to anyone for any event! Great people inside and out!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Sami · Married on 04/12/2014

Best investment we made for our wedding! Great staff and they do an AMAZING job!

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2013

John flew out to CA from OK to film my wedding because I had to have the best! Redeemed Productions produces the highest quality of work that is sure to please everyone. They have a way of making beautiful things look GORGEOUS. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They gave me a gift I will cherish the rest of my life. I can't wait for my son to watch his mom & dad get married when he is older, & because of Redeemed Productions he will be able to do just that!

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

I don't even know where to begin with how incredibily happy we are with Redeemed Productions. The friendliness of the people employed by this company are outstanding. I feel as if I even created a few friendships while conducting our business! The day of my wedding, the videographers were wonderful. They were so on point with everything, I hardly even knew they were there. They made sure and contacted me beforehand asking if I had particular items/people that I wanted focus on and were more than happy to accommodate. Their films alone set them apart from all the competition and their friendly staff was just an amazing bonus. I am so incredibly happy with Redeemed Productions! My husband and I definitely agree that it was one purchase worth every penny. If you have to cut something else in your planning to include this service, it is highly recommended!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Cassie · Married on 06/01/2012

I think the best decision we made regarding wedding vendors was having Redeemed Productions do our videography. John and his team are the best in Tulsa. This is as close to reliving your wedding day as you can get, and being able to do so anytime we want is so incredible. Also, when we have kids and grand kids it will be great to share this with them. Having a wedding video of such quality as they make them really is priceless. Their team is fun but also very professional and quick to respond to your needs. They listen to you, to understand your style and just what you want. We really didn't even notice them being around all day, but when we got the video it was amazing how they captured every little important detail as well as all the big moments. I changed my mind a lot in the beginning on packages, and they were very kind and flexible as well as extremely helpful in making the right decision for our budget. I cannot recommend Redeemed enough to engaged couples.

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

I absolutely loved Redeemed! Everyone is so nice and the pictures they take are gorgeous.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2014

I looked around for a long time for videographers! But I didn't like anyone's work as much as I did Redeemed. They worked with me to get a package to fit my very tight budget and did an amazing job. Their staff was very nice, on time, professional, etc. I thought it was also neat that we didn't really even notice they were there but they captured our wedding from so many different angles. They worked with me to make sure that we got what we wanted for our video. Working with wedding vendors is often a pain but Redeemed was actually very enjoyable to work with (especially Kristen)! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2013

Redeemed Productions provided a wonderful wedding video for us! They made it exactly how we wanted it and even changed things after they completed it for us! They were very professional and captured every moment of our special day! Would definitely recommend them to a friend!

Sandra · Married on 05/04/2013

John and his staff produced an amazing video for us - we were very happy with the end result. He hit the sweet spot of creating a medium length video with highly skilled editing and music that really brought you into the moment. He was professional during the event and as we corresponded for details. I would highly recommend John Bunn and his team to my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

Absolutely best decision we made for our wedding! I was questioning if a video was necessary and we couldn't be happier that we chose to spend the money!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Reedemed Productions did an AWESOME job with our wedding film! John is wonderful to work with and captured our day beautifully. We will treasure our video forever. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Overall pleased with this vendor.

Sent on 12/28/2016