Redeemed Productions Reviews

Redeemed Productions 1
Redeemed Productions 2
  • Christine

Christine Elizabeth · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Best vendor decision for my wedding day - hands down.

Hiring Redeemed Productions was the biggest and most important expense for my wedding day. After looking at their portfolio online I knew I needed to schedule a meeting and man am I so glad I did! Best vendor decision for my wedding day - hands down.

First, meeting John and Nina felt like sitting down with old friends. The conversation flowed freely and they really made an effort to understand my relationship, our story, and the most important things to us about marriage and our wedding day. They are fantastic people and masters of their craft. If you care about commemorating your wedding with true artists, hiring Redeemed is a MUST.

The day of my wedding John and Nina almost began to feel like wedding planners they were so in tune with the schedule of events. They made the day fun and above all captured raw emotion, beauty, and connection between me, my husband, and our closest family & friends. Again, true artists.

I can't thank Redeemed enough for offering such an amazing product that I'll be able to value and reflect on for the rest of my life. John, Nina & company, you ROCK!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Redeemed Productions 3
    Redeemed Productions 4

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Having Redeemed as not only our photographer, but also our videographer at our wedding was beyond amazing! They went above and beyond any expectations that we had for them. They made everything so easy on us and allowed us to truly soak in every moment as they captured our memories for us. If I could tell everyone in the world to use them for their wedding I would because they truly are that amazing. If you choose to use them to capture your own wedding memories you will definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Calli · Married on 03/14/2018

Worth every. single. penny. I'll be the first to admit how much I second guessed pushing my budget to have a videographer for our day. But after working with Redeemed and feeling so important from the very first meeting, it's a no brainer. They truly valued what Collin and I expressed we liked and didn't like, and it showed in the BEAUTIFUL video they created. They have given us such a special memory that we can now have forever and that, to me, is priceless! And if I had a dollar for every time I've watched it, I'd probably already have it paid for anyway. It's that good!!! :)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Morgann · Married on 12/22/2017

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Redeemed Productions. From the skills to the personalities on staff, they truly have it all. I didn’t expect hiring a photographer/videographer to be like working with close friends, but it was. They were more than accommodating when it came time to meet or conference about details (my husband and i were already married and living elsewhere, but we still wanted a traditional ceremony and reception.. military life...) and i was so thankful for their advice when i didn’t know what to do or expect. I also loved that every vendor we used knew RP and looked forward to working with them as well. Literally, every vendor. They were, without a doubt, the best decision we made for the entire wedding process. Best of all, we get to treasure these photos/video for years to come. If you ever have any question or concern or you’re nervous about diving in, give them a call or meet with them! You won’t be sorry! ♥️

Sent on 02/24/2018

Ali · Married on 08/19/2017

One of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our wedding planning process was choosing Redeemed Productions for our photography and videography. As soon as my husband and I sat down for our first meeting with the team we instantly knew we were in the best hands. Throughout our meetings leading up the wedding, a friendship was formed with the whole team. They truly took the time to genuinely get to know my husband and I. They were so helpful not only throughout the planning process but the day of the wedding. I couldn’t wait for the team to arrive on our wedding day! They made my husband and I their number one priority, making sure we were comfortable, stress-free and enjoying our wedding day – all while capturing every magical moment throughout our special day. They truly went above and beyond in every aspect. Because of Redeemed Productions photography, my husband and I now have our beautiful engagement and weddings photos that will forever bring back so many incredibly magical memories and so much joy – photos we will forever treasure. My husband and I can now relive our magical wedding day anytime we want through our dreamy wedding video, all thanks to Redeemed Productions. It blew my husband and I away, it always will. The team captured every detail and every special moment. The wedding day went by so quickly, trying to take in every moment and every little detail in the middle of it all didn’t seem so overwhelming knowing Redeemed Productions was there, capturing every second of our day, so perfectly.
    John, Nina, Jessica and the rest of the team were everything my husband and I could have ever hoped for and more! Redeemed Productions is absolutely remarkable.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Autumn · Married on 07/22/2017

Redeemed Productions is amazing! I truly couldn’t be happier with my pictures and video!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Janie · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say even wonderful things about Redeemed Productions. They did both photography and videography on our wedding day. They were extremely easy to work with, stayed on schedule, made us laugh during the process, and absolutely captured the most special moments. They are all very professional individuals and definitely have expertise in their field. They are also some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and they carry such a calm presence while they work with you, which is a huge plus if anyone at the wedding is feeling stressed. With them around I was totally at ease. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

They are SO amazing to work with! The photography session we had was so relaxed and comfortable. It made my fiance and I feel so good about our outcome. Also, if you haven't seen their cinema on weddings then you are missing out! That is the reason we chose them for all of our stuff. Their wedding video's can't be beat! We can't wait to celebrate our special day with Redeemed Productions!

Sent on 12/02/2016

I really can't brag on Redeemed enough. They were truly great! Not only is every single picture we got back breathtaking and beautiful but they really do care about each customer! The craziness of the day my mom didn't take a single picture on her personal camera but it wasn't a problem because Redeemed got so many of her and our entire family! They weren't just there to take pictures but they really captured every single memory and moment! The father daughter they got my dad and I dancing but they ALSO got my 92 year old papa watching from the side. It is such a sweet and priceless picture! I would recommend them over and over again

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough great things about John and the entire Redeemed Productions staff. On our wedding day they were beyond professional, and it was almost like they weren't even there. They were never in the way, never in the wrong place and always kind. I didn't know what to expect for my wedding video. But after agreeing to get a one minute teaser of my video was a decision I will never regret. My husband David and I on our honeymoon couldn't have been happier to receive it and watch as we reminisced on our magical day. It was perfect, and it made me antsy to see the final 7-minute video.

Once I received my 7-minute video I was floored. How did they get these great shots, when on my wedding day they were never in my face, and never bossy. How do they do it? They do it with kindness, patience, and years and years of experience shooting weddings. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed in your finished product. I watched my film over and over again, and will continue to do so for years to come.

If you're considering a wedding video, but aren't sure... just. do. it. It is such a fantastic memory that my husband and I will cherish. Pictures are worth a thousand words, yes. But being able to actually show our future children our vows, our ceremony happening, and the ambiance of the entire evening is priceless.

Thank you, Redeemed Productions!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Ashlynn · Married on 11/14/2015

I couldn't be more thankful that Redeemed Productions team was able to film my wedding. There is nothing better then a team who loves love! For as long as I can remember I have been in love with wedding films. Therefore I had VERY high expectations for the person who I would pick to someday film my wedding. Redeemed was above and beyond. There work is exquisite, graceful, and romantic. I wanted all of my sweet wedding moments captured and I know they were able to do so.

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • User5620536 · 2+ years ago

Redeemed Productions should be the only place people use for their wedding video! I had such an amazing experience throughout my entire planning of the wedding with them. Paige is super sweet and everyone I encountered at Redeemed were so sincere and genuine! Our wedding video is absolutely perfect, such a wonderful way to capture the most important moment and be able to relive it.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

This team was so helpful and accommodating to our situation. With my husband in the military it was hard to let him be a part of the wedding planning. Redeemed allowed for my husband to skype in while we talked so he could be included. I felt from that small meeting they understood us and wanted to make our day very special which they did. Thank you guys 1000 times!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Linda · Married on 09/26/2015

I am so thankful that we chose to spend the extra money to have a wedding video. Of all the things that we spent our money on, this was by far the most worth it. The day went by even faster than people said it would. It was a total blur- a happy, fun blur- but still, a blur. We only have our sneak peek video back so far, and I can't stop watching it. They caught so many precious moments that I had either forgotten about, or was too busy to actually see. My dad gave an incredible speech- not a dry eye in the house. And thanks to our wedding video, I will be able to listen to those words and watch the two of us dancing anytime I want for the rest of our lives. What an incredible thing to get to share with our children someday! Additionally, I can not begin to thank Redeemed Productions enough for being so amazing with us before, on and after our big day. They are an absolute dream to work with and I can not recommend them enough to any future bride or groom. They made us feel like our big day was their top priority and were extremely flexible and respectful when it came to working with our other vendors. They were patient and kind with me and words can't express how much that meant to me- especially as things got hectic leading up to the big day. Our preview video looks like a professional movie! The audio work this company does far exceeds the quality of any other videographer I have seen in town. In a nutshell, if you are on the fence about spending the extra money on a wedding video- don't be. Every bride I've met that has one, says it's totally worth it. Every bride I know that chose not to, considers it one of their biggest regrets. And as far as who to use- there seriously isn't a contest. Redeemed Productions is the only smart choice in town! Thank you John!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

Everyone at my wedding enjoyed being around the Redeemed crew. John's work is fabulous, gorgeous, tasteful, and you can't go wrong with choosing Redeemed Productions. They went above and beyond what we had agreed to, just because they wanted to make my video special. I am so thankful I chose Redeemed - I would choose them every time! I cannot wait to see our full video!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

They were so easy to work with!

Marissa · Married on 05/23/2015

The team at Redeemed are all fantastic at what they do. We heard about Redeemed from our wedding planner and I watched a few of their wedding videos on their website and was sold! Their style is unique and beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. John was very responsive when communicating, answered any questions I had, and was very accommodating with my budget. We had an engagement session with them that was very fun and relaxed and the wedding day was no exception. Having them around on our day was like being surrounded by friends rather than strangers. It poured on our wedding day and they were very flexible when we had to move the ceremony indoors hours before. Despite the rain, they were able to capture some amazing outdoor shots. They have an eye for creativity and will go the extra mile to get the perfect shot. I cannot recommend them enough, the investment is worth every penny.

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/09/2015

Thank you so much for filming our wedding! We cannot wait to get our video!

Allysa · Married on 02/28/2015

Redeemed Productions did an absolute AMAZING job with our videography and photography for our wedding. They were always so nice and available for any questions we had. They were flexible with our work schedules for consultations, photo shoots, and viewings. I lost my Dad a couple months after our wedding and they did an outstanding job during the video edit to not only showcase our day but to also pay tribute to my Dad so that we will always have a piece of him to watch and remember. I would HIGHLY recommend adding videography to your wedding checklist. A lot of times you don't think about events that could happen after the wedding. John and his team knew that I was worried I would forget what my Dad's voice sounded like and thanks to them I will always have a piece of treasure to take me back to that day. They are simply THE BEST.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Teresa · Married on 01/17/2015

Wonderful to work with!! They do great at capturing us as a couple and what is important to us!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Paige · Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot imagine not having a wedding video! Redeemed Productions captured every moment and the final product is so special to me. Before I heard about Redeemed, I would have never thought to have a wedding videographer. They were so fun to be around at the wedding, but also super professional and respectful. I cannot stress enough how meaningful it is to have something that allows my husband and I to relive every moment of the best day of my life!

Annie · Married on 09/20/2014

When I began the wedding planning process, hiring a videographer to video my wedding was not even a thought in my mind. The only videography I had ever seen was totally corny and not worth the money in my opinion. Then, one of my friends on Facebook posted their wedding video that Redeemed Productions created. I instantly fell in love! It looked like a movie or a music video and it made me feel like I was present at the wedding! I had never seen such quality before. So, I requested more information from RP, we had a consultation meeting, and then we hired them. In the months leading up to my wedding, RP was responsive to all my questions and requests. The week of my wedding I actually got a message from John letting me know he was looking forward to the wedding. At my wedding, they were super easy to work with. Most of my guests didn't even realize we had a videographer -- it was like they were invisible. We recieved our video approximately 4 months after our wedding. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the product! I've watched the video probably 1,000 times by now. They really did an amazing job. Also, we eventually decided to purchase the raw footage. I've watched the raw video of the full ceremony and it made me SO happy we hired RP. The music and editing that they added really emphasized details that weren't obvious in the raw footage. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Eevin · Married on 06/08/2014

Amazing job. Friendly videographers who made the experience fun (and also disappeared when they needed to haha), BEAUTIFUL video. Everyone was very easy to work with. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Redeemed Productions did a fantastic job with our wedding video. They were very prompt with communication. My video was even ready a few weeks earlier than expected. Besides being easy to work with, their staff was fantastic and the video was even better than we had hoped. We are so glad we have our special day on film to remember. Choosing Redeemed Productions was the best wedding investment that we made.

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • O

Omar · Married on 05/04/2014

We hardly knew we were being filmed and there were such priceless memories captured! We are so very grateful and happy to have had Redeemed Productions at our wedding! Thank you so so so much!

Sent on 10/25/2014