Redd's Photo, Video, and Photo Booth Reviews

19 Reviews for Redd's Photo, Video, and Photo Booth

• Joy

Joy Thomas-Cauthen · Married on 07/06/2019

Sensational

Redd Jr and Sr. provided exceptional service at my wedding 07-06-2019. They were responsive and attentive to my needs. I used their Photo Booth, Videography, and Photo Services for my wedding and reception at River Landing in Wallace NC. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed, I am certainly satisfied 10 times over with their professionalism and quality of services rendered to me.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Mary Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Redd Sr & Redd Jr were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so quick with replys and very professional. We used them for our wedding photobooth and I would highly recommend them! They came early to set up and they were great with all of our guests. Everyone raved about how nice and helpful they were and how patient they were with all of the kids using the photobooth repeatedly. Everyone loved having numerous prints and having the photos texted to their phones instantly. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Edwina · Married on 08/27/2016

I attended at bridal expo in Wilmington and Redd's Photo Booth was there. We took a few pictures and they immediately emailed them to us just as they would at an event. The same week I received an emailed contract and discounts that were out of this world for what I was getting.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Redd's photo booth was a big hit at my daughter's moving up celebration. Coach Redd and his staff were fun, friendly, and flexible. They provided quality pictures that kids and parents will enjoy for years to come. We would definitely recommend them for your upcoming event!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Missy · Married on 06/08/2016

This was the best decision we made when planning a social for our elementary school. Fun was had by all.

Sent on 06/24/2016

I highly recommend this vendor - easy to work with, great quality product... the kids all had a great time!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2016

We had Redd's provide a photo booth for a birthday party, and it was a HUGE hit!!! They were priced better than the competitors,super courteous, friendly, had the best equipment and props, and were on time. I highly recommend them for your photo booth for any event. Thanks for a great experience. We will be calling you again for events in the future!
    Natalie

Sent on 06/17/2016

Excellent service.....Guests LOVED it!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Cheryl · Married on 12/18/2015

Great service! The photo booth was fun and we got a lot of great pictures that will give us laughs and great memories for a long time!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Maggie · Married on 12/17/2015

Huge event with over 2,000 guest. Vendor was professional, kept the line moving, interacted with everyone and was self lead. We will use this vendor again in future events.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Heather · Married on 12/12/2015

You did a great job. We will continue to use you for our Christmas parties

Sent on 01/08/2016

Jake · event on: 12/04/2015

Great company would definitely recommend and use again for our holiday party.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Redd did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding! Everyone had a blast with the photo booth even my 78 year old parents! Thanks Redd

Sent on 06/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/11/2015

We LOVED this family SO much! What a great addition they were to our wedding. We bundled quite a few of there services and the guests absolutely adored them. I highly recommend getting their album as part of your package-each guest got a copy of their pictures from the booth and then an additional copy was printed out to put in our album and the guests signed next to it. Some of the notes we have are sweet, some are silly-all make me tear up every time I go through them! The guys were great at communicating-which was extremely important to me, as I planned our wedding from a few hundred miles away. Emails were answered quickly and texts, too. I can't wait to get our videos! HUGE thanks to Redd's Photo and Video for capturing our friends and family members true personalities! :)

Sent on 09/21/2015

This is a family business, which I loved supporting. Redd was flexible and easy to work with. Guests loved the photo booth so much that we ended up booking it an extra hour the night of the wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Danielle · event on: 01/04/2014

The staff is very friendly and professional, and the pictures and videos came out amazing. My daughter watches the video all the time. I have used Reeds photo and video for many years for my wedding, and birthdays and I will continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Glenn · Married on 09/02/2012

Redd's Photo and Video provided amazing photography and video services for our wedding. They were punctual, professional, and just all round great people to work with. We highly recommend them and will use them again in the future!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Bill · Married on 12/16/2017

2.0
      0.5

Terrible video. Blurry, shaky and unprofessional. So showed upate and missed the pre wedding function

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/16/2017

0.8
      1.0

I was looking forward to my brothers wedding at and getting to watch this video after the wedding was over. Me and my husband have a video of our wedding that we cherish. We love getting to relive our special day any time we want. Boy was i wrong. This was the ABSOLUTE WORST wedding video I have ever seen in my life. The video looked like i hires someone off of Craigslist to do the job. The camera was never in focus, there was no editing done, no music playing in the background. Just AWFUL. I could have done a better job myself, and better yet I would have been free. I will never ever give a review for this establishment. I hope that the bride and groom are contacted about this and the situation can somehow be rectified.

Sent on 05/24/2018