Redberry Floral Designs Reviews

Chicago, IL
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Stacey Married on 06/01/2018
    Cristin is amazing, not only did I LOVE all the flowers for my wedding, but I was so appreciative that she helped me as much as she did sticking to my budget.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 06/24/2016
    Cristin did such an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding! I was blown away! I knew nothing about flowers going into our meetings and I had someone else helping me decorate. She was able to match my style and my budget to make my dreams come true! The bouquets were absolutely stunning! The colors were perfect and I loved the different textures she incorporated! I was able to give her some pins of inspiration and she exceeded what I wanted. I wanted something different for the boutonnieres (no roses!) and they were so cool! So many compliments on my flowers and even the guys!! Her hard word did not go unnoticed! The flowers for the reception were beautiful too! She provided me with a few centerpieces and lots of loose flowers for my friend to decorate with! It turned out far better than I could have thought! Definitely recommend Cristin to make your flower dreams come true!
    Diana Married on 10/10/2015
    Cristin did a wonderful job on our wedding! I know nothing about flowers and let her do her magic. She did way better than I could have imagined. Everything was beautiful. I looked on pintrest and liked certain looks and she went with it. Thank you so much for all your work!!! My aunt saved the flowers and is preserving them for me to place in our home.
    Colleen Married on 08/29/2015
    Cristin did the the most amazing job with our wedding flowers! After showing her tons of pictures on Pinterest of flowers that I liked, she was able to take it from there and create arrangements that encompassed all of my favorite elements while staying with our budget. I loved that I was able to trust her style and creativity so it was one less thing I had to worry about. We received so many compliments on our flowers and one of my bridesmaids even booked her for her own wedding! I highly recommend booking Redberry Floral. You will not regret it! Thanks, Cristin!
    Ericka Married on 05/30/2015
    LOVE redberry floral!! I have a family emergency and had to speed up my wedding date. Cristin was able to accommodate us 100%! We were terrified that we weren't going to be able to have flowers for our wedding due to the date change. Cristin not only put our mind at ease but she provided the most BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Exceeded my expectations and then some. My mom told her few details about my wedding and she incorporating them. I loved that. I would highly recommend Redberry and will most definitely be going back. Cristin, thank you for making my day so special.
    Christina Married on 03/28/2015
    I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out! Cristin took what I had in my head and brought it to life x100! Everything she put together was so incredibly beautiful - she is truly talented, creative and professional. She also went above and beyond to make sure I had all my centerpieces there (even the non-floral arrangements) and I can't thank her enough. The best touch was that she put my mother's ring attached to my bouquet creating something so special. I would highly recommend Redberry Floral Designs. You will not be disappointed! Thanks again, Cristin!
  • User1923623 2+ years ago
    My husband and I were beyond pleased with our experience with Redberry. Crisitn was amazing to work with. So many areas of wedding planning were stressful and overwhelming but Cristin made this area of planning so easy! She was by far our favorite wedding vendor and we would highly reccomend her to anyone planning any kind of event needing a beautiful flower arrangement. The best part was the end product... The centerpieces and all of the arrangements were even more beautiful then we could have imagined. Crisitin went above and beyond to create something that was unique and special to us.
    Erin Married on 06/28/2014
    Redberry Floral Designs did a wonderful job. We had a small outdoor wedding and needed bridal bouquet and 4 brides maids. She made the flowers look beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. She even included my Grandmother's rosary beads around my bouquet which was very important to me. I think she did a wonderful job and I am so thankful for her hard work making our flowers look beautiful and the day so special.
    Jennifer Married on 06/27/2014
    Redberry Floral is amazing. Cristin made the experience fun yet she carried herself very professionally. My flowers were VERY beautiful and of the highest quality. Redberry Floral was very reasonable priced and I would highly recommend them to a friend or family member.
    Lisa Married on 06/14/2014
    Cristin was a true professional! She worked with my budget and created beautiful bouquets for my wedding. Redberry Floral Designs should be on your must have list for your wedding or any special occasion.
    Angela Married on 05/24/2014
    Cristin put up with all of my craziness before my wedding and delivered the most amazing flowers to me. She made my flowers exactly how I wanted them.
  • User1568493 2+ years ago
    I would highly recommend Redberry Floral Designs. Cristen was very helpful with deciding what flowers worked for my wedding. She does beautiful work and I was very happy.
  • User1574856 2+ years ago
    I would highly recommend Redberry Floral Designs. The quality of the flowers made my wedding beautiful. She was very helpful with my bouquets, since I wasn't sure which flowers were in season. Cristin was very professional and flexible with my schedule.
    Victoria Married on 11/08/2013
    I cried when I saw my beautiful bouquet and the ones for my bridesmaids!! Cristin took a piece from my mother's veil and wrapped it on my flower bouquet handle. The colors in the flowers were a perfect match to my colors, the men's Boutineres were so perfect with just the right splash of color to match the bridesmaids. And she worked with my budget!!!! Made suggestions like this flower will be too much for your budget but this one is similar to help with your budget. I will recommend her to any and all friends that get engaged!! Couldn't have been happier!

Redberry Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Vicky! I really appreciated the opportunity to design your flowers and to have been a part of your day. Your kind words and support mean so much. Thank you and all the best to you and Frank! Xoxo
    Kristen Married on 08/09/2013
    Cristin was fabulous to work with. Not really knowing a lot about flowers, she asked me what kinds of things I liked (colors, etc) and then worked with me (AND my budget) to provide gorgeous flowers for my big day.