25 Reviews for Red Trolley Studio

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
25 Red Trolley Studio Reviews

I met Sergey and Dilyara at a Bridal Show in San Diego. I was instantly drawn to their photography style because you could really see the raw emotion in the moments they captured in their photography. I also loved the fact that they are a photographer couple! Shortly after meeting them we hired them for our engagement photos and to document our wedding. Additionally, we hired Red Trolley Studio to do our videography and video editing!

Both experiences were absolutely amazing. Sergey and Dilyara really know how to work with you to help you feel your feelings in order to get those really raw, emotional photos. Our engagement shoot was half in our home and half in the town by our house. Both experiences were lovely, the in-home shoot really captured us in a relaxed state and the outdoor ones were more formal. We loved hundreds of images from our engagement shoot and had a really great time!

Our wedding was documented PERFECTLY. I can't even narrow down my favorite photos because I love so many of them. They really captured the feelings and experience of us and the guests, rather than just posed-photos of the event. We just got our highlight video last week and I can't stop watching it. It is so beautiful and helps me to relive all of the special moments of our wedding day.

Thank you SO SO SO much Sergey and Dilyara for capturing our memories. I hope to work with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Halli, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Incredibly talented, empathetic, and innovative, Sergey and Dilyara were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They made the planning process fast and easy, and flew all the way to New York on a short notice! Our ceremony was in Shakespeare Garden, Central Park. Sergey and Dilyara arrived in NYC a day prior and, on the day of the wedding, were at the park bright and early, already familiar with the place and armed with ideas.
Our photos turned out magical! They captured candid beautiful moments that day, and today every time we look at the photos we get to relive those precious moments. We feel very fortunate to have found Red Trolley!

Profile Picture Svetlana, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Sergey and Dilyara at our wedding venue's open house where there were plenty of photographers to chose from. What made Red Trolley stand out above the rest was their high-quality portfolio and how friendly, warm, and professional they were. We knew right away that we made the right choice to hire them for our big day. They communicated perfectly, sent us a very useful prep packet, and skyped a few times to get to know us. By wedding day, we already felt like Sergey and Dilyara were our friends.

We couldn't be happier with the end results. During the entire event, Sergey and Dilyara were EVERYWHERE and made sure not to miss a thing. Our friends and family keep commenting about our awesome photographers. Red Trolley delivered priceless images that make us relive our beautiful day again and again.

We are currently in the process of selecting our favorite photos for our album and big frame, but are having a very difficult time because they are all so amazing.

Profile Picture ana, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Red Trolley Studio (RTS) IS AMAZING, literally converse your vision, give details, and come day of, the photos will look a million times better going above and beyond your expectations. Guarantee they’ll capture exactly what you want. We searched forever finding many great options, but RTS stood out because of their ability to capture the story, by snapping key moments as they took place, this was phenomenal. We wanted this unique ability and they exceeded our expectations. Our wedding preview: https://video214.com/play/PCNHioFHN7je7cDtt3b3Sg/s/dark captured all our dorky smiles and cheesy laughs showing just how happy we were the wedding day. We’re beyond impressed with RTS because these photos put us right back into the happiest day of our lives. Their work the day of, pictures and overall work, blew us away, & our entire wedding party away, literally our guests were raving about them. They made picture taking look easy, when in reality it’s difficult to capture what they captured. We literally cannot express how happy we’re to have had the opportunity to work with them. They made us laugh, captured our dorky shots, and caught our tears; they took pictures when we didn't even know anyone was looking. Randomly, I would hear the camera, and was just shocked they knew exactly when to shoot capturing our in the moment shots. They not only know how to capture candid shots, but they’re also very creative in creating images from places I would of never expected to take photos. The portrayed shots, don't even look like we were posing because they made it easy for us to think of each other rather than thinking this photo is taking place let me pose, which we loved. Thank you Red Trolley Studio for making our day perfect, and capturing every perfect shot going above and beyond our expectations, we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Book them! They have great ideas on poses and background for pictures, they are accommodating in so many ways. They are friendly and funny which is nice making the pictures look beautiful. Pictures came out better than I could imagine. I will use them again without a doubt.

Profile Picture Javier, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sergey and Dilyara are an absolutely amazing team and my husband and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with them! From the first time I saw their work I knew I wanted to hire them and when they took our engagement photos we knew we had made the right choice! They made the photo shoot so much fun and it was so real and candid. And the pictures they produced were beyond beautiful. When it came to our wedding day in October they came very early and made us feel so comfortable. Not only were they able to capture all of the classic photos but they also captured such wonderful, candid, and real emotion! I cry tears of happiness everytime I look at our wedding photos and am able to remember everything perfectly because of their amazing work. On top of their amazing talent and artistic eye, they are both so kind and professional. We really enjoyed working with them throughout the year of 2016 and can't wait to continue to work with them on documenting our journey through life together!! Could not be happier and definitely recommend Red Trolley!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were absolutely amazing. Professional - on time - they knew their music. I suggest that you give them an idea of your expectations - music you like etc. Our wedding had a super club atmosphere and they looked and played the part.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married October 15, 2016 at The Westgate Hotel.

What can I say Red Trolley was exactly what I wanted. They listened to our wants and needs. They were very professional, organized and on time...

When we saw the video it was more than we expected and we expected a lot.

You will not regret hiring them

Profile Picture Ernie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Dilyara and Sergey. They are very easy going, very friendly, and everybody loved them. Our number one priority for our wedding was photos of candid moments, in a photojournalistic style. They are especially great at doing this type of photography and they captured so many beautiful moments at our wedding and engagement photoshoot. While the posed portraits were also excellent, they truly excelled at bringing our entire day to life. Overall, we are very grateful that we chose this couple.

Profile Picture User7341027, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sergey and Dilyara from Red Trolley Studio were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They are both so invested in capturing all of those special moments for you. We absolutely LOVE our photos and videos. We've received numerous compliments from both family and friends as well as strangers! We highly recommend Red Trolley, not just for weddings, but any special event in your life. They are professional and dedicated to their craft. With that being said they are so very kind, thoughtful, and generous people. Choose RED TROLLEY!!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 8/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Sergey and Dilyara are so amazing and talented! They shot our engagement photos and wedding. At the engagement shoot we had never had professional photos done and they made us feel so comfortable and helped us great beautiful moments. Doing the engagement shoot with them made the wedding photos that much better. They captured all the details; I'm obssesed with all the photos. We also purchased an album from them; which is another work of art!! I could go on forever with how amazing these two are. If you're looking for great people with great talent look no further.

Profile Picture Kamri, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Red Trolley for our wedding! Our pictures are amazing! Not only was Sergey creative with his shots, he was friendly and professional. They walked us through the day and worked with us on the schedule before the wedding, but he was flexible when we had to change things. All of our wedding party commented on how much they liked working with Sergey and how much they loved the pictures. We were on a tight budget and they worked with us on our options as well. They exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I was hesitant at first to hire a videographer for my wedding, despite my friends insistance that it was absolutely necessary, because I was concerned about losing some of the intimacy of my small 50-person event. Sergey and Dilyara from Red Trolley Studio completely exceeded all expectations!!! Not only were they the sweetest, most considerate team to work with, the passion and creativity they put into our highlight video brought my husband and I both to tears. At no time I felt the intimacy of the event was invaded, on the contrary, they were very inconspicuous and courteous. They were able to magically recreate the most precious moments of our biggest day. Some of the most beautiful scenes from the video we didn't even remember doing!! Their talent is apparent in the editing and compiling of the film, and overall, they are extremely professional, creative, and wonderfully prompt with a quick turnaround time.

This day truly passes by in the blink of an eye. Hiring an excellent video team, like Sergey and Dilyara, is the best thing that you could ever do to relive these precious moments. I can't express how happy I have been with their work and the entire experience.

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Sergey and Dilyara from Red Trolley Studios was one of the best decisions we made. From our first meeting through the wedding, they never stopped surprising us. We hired them to do both our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos. For our engagement photos, they made everything so easy and comfortable. They allowed us to be ourselves and when it came time to see the photos, we were blown away by the images. Sergey is not just a photographer, he is an absolute artist. The work he does with lighting is nothing short of breathtaking. Add to their talents their thoughtfulness as they sent sweet gifts throughout the wedding planning process. Cannot say enough about Red Trolley. Sergey's passion is contagious and it'll be reflected in your photos.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Proofs, Digital Files

We were recommended to use Red Trolley for our wedding photography and we could not have been happier with this decision.

We originally contacted them in November 2014 for our June 2015 wedding. We are from Orange County, so our first meeting was held over Skype. Sergey and Dilyara were very professional and took the time to get to know us and what we were expecting for our wedding day. We met in person a couple weeks before they actual wedding. Throughout the whole process they were very organized and made sure to get the timeline straight and every other detail that was necessary to make the day a success.

Ultimately we decided to book the full package (10 hrs, 2nd photographer, album, etc.) and they went above and beyond everything we expected! The photos turned out amazing! Every pose and setting they had us do worked out perfectly. The lighting and colors were great and the editing was fantastic. We haven't received our album yet, but I know it will be beautiful. I would highly recommend Red Trolley Studio!

Profile Picture User5406778, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Red Trolley for our Wedding last November and we could not be happier about our choice. Having people we felt comfortable with there on our wedding day was really important to us, and Sergey and Dilyara were so down to earth, sweet and easy to work with. They did so many thoughtful things throughout our time working with them that was above and beyond what we could have expected. They did a great job of capturing all the important moments in our wedding and made what seemed like an ordinary scene seem so creative. Communication with them has been super fast and easy. You will not regret choosing them.

Profile Picture Jhosmara , 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Red Trolley Studio deserves more then 5 stars!!!!! My fiancé and I decided to have our wedding in San Diego. Were from Texas so planning a destination wedding was very difficult for a control freak like myself. I had the opportunity to meet Sergey and Dilyara and see if we were a good fit. Needless to say I was blown away by the way they spoke of using lightning techniques to bring beauty to photographs. I have never seen that creativeness. I had looked around and found them to be very competitive in prices and really felt their passion for photography. Sergey answered all my e-mails quickly and wanted to know what we wanted and how they could make our experience the best. Our wedding day went by so fast and the moments they captured were breathtaking. We felt complete ease and felt like they knew exactly what to do so I could relax for once. We are so grateful to have them photograph our day. Professional, timely, easy going, VISIONARIES! We left San Diego feeling like we made two new friends. Words cannot express our gratitude!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sergey and Dilyara were our photographers wedding last weekend and they were the best photographers we could’ve asked for! Sergey has a great artistic eye and the photos turned out beautifully! Since the time we decided to book with them, Sergey and Dilyara were there every step of the way. They were always willing to take time to meet with us in person to discuss our ideas. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone needing a photographer; they went above and beyond what was necessary and did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sergey was absolutely awesome. We hired Red Trolley for for our engagement and our wedding photography. We are NOT photo people, but he made us feel so comfortable and most importantly really listened to what we were hoping to achieve with the photos. Sergey was so friendly and warm and professional. I felt that he went above and beyond in even showing us a preview of some of our photos on the night of our wedding! The best part was, I didn't feel like I had to worry that we wouldn't get certain shots or he would do something random, I really trusted that whatever he did would be awesome because he has such a great eye :) I didn't have to worry at all and pictures were actually really fund and stressful. We didn't have to spend hours and hours away from our guests to get some stunning shots, we were able to enjoy our evening with our guests.

Profile Picture User4425015, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sergey and Dilyara were exactly what we could have hoped for in booking a photographer for our wedding day. They were available, punctual and enjoyed talking about the process as much as we did. Sergey was always open to chatting about ideas and really tried to create a unique collection of photos that would move us as well as document our day. We were very happy with them and would definitely work with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the very first meeting, we knew that Sergey and Dilyara from Red Trolley Studio were perfect for us. It was clear that they are both so passionate about their work, and don’t consider this their “job” but their favorite pastime.

We first worked with Sergey and Dilyara for our engagement photo shoot. Sergey and Dilyara were so much fun and easy going which made us feel more relaxed and comfortable. We were able to just be ourselves and really cherish the moments, making for some incredible photos.

We did our Engagement pictures by Lake Cuyamaca. It was absolutely beautiful! Sergey and Dilyara were able to capture the most amazing moments between my husband and I. Even when the weather changed from gorgeous, sunny, and warm to cloudy, windy, and cold, they somehow made the entire experience fun and unforgettable. They also encouraged us to bring our dog to the session. I can’t begin to tell you how unruly she was! She was so excited to be in the wilderness and wouldn’t sit still for very long. Sergey and Dilyara embraced and took advantage of this, capturing candid moments of us with our beloved dog.

Leading up to the wedding day, Sergey and Dilyara were in constant contact with us and worked really well with the wedding planner in creating a timeline for our big day. We just met with them to look over our images, and they just took our breath away. Viewing the pictures brought back all the emotions that we felt on our wedding day, allowing us to relive those incredible moments that we shared with our family and friends.

Sergey and Dilyara’s friendly and charismatic personalities, love and passion for photography, professionalism, flexibility and patience, and creativity really do set them apart from the rest. With much gratitude, we are very delighted to give Red Trolley Student our highest recommendations.

-Alvin and Kristina

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wedding pictures came out just amazing! I could not ask for a better energy/personality from a photographer. Thank you so much we are very excited about the pictures and all the work you put into them to make them remarkable. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our life's. Thanks!

Profile Picture elena, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sergey is the owner and photographer of Red Trolley Photography. He is professional and quick to respond to any questions via email, text or phone. We met with him about 4 months before our wedding and signed a contract immediately! He has really good rates which includes an engagement session. He did a great job at adjusting his schedule to meet our needs, and personally met with us at the venue a couple weeks before the wedding. It's been almost a month since our wedding and he's already finished with our photos. We are so happy to have found Red Trolley Photography! Sergey has HIGH quality images and displayed professionalism throughout our entire business relationship. His unique shooting style definitely sets him apart from other photographers. Sergey captured our engagement and wedding day from amazing angles; from reflections to shadows, and shots between tree branches- he did an amazing job!!! Thank you Sergey!!!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Red Trolley Studio to do our wedding. We love our pictures and were happy with the experience. Sergey has been very helpful and accommodating with our requests. I don't like my picture taken but they made it painless and even made me look good :) thank you Sergey and Dilyara

Profile Picture LeAnn, 7/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married on may 25th 2013 and hired Red Trolley Studios to be our photographer. We met with Sergey before our wedding to go over everything that we wanted. He was very nice and had everything laid out for us so we knew exactly what we were getting. We couldnt be happier with the way everything turned out, and we would definatly recommend Red Trolley Studios to anyone who is getting married and needs pictures taken. Very professional and on top of their game. Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Brian, 5/25/13, 1 Review