Red Stone Photography Reviews

29 | Navarre, FL

29 Reviews for Red Stone Photography

Stacy · Married on 07/12/2015

Alexis was amazing before and during our daughters wedding.
    She was so kind and polite. Put everyone at ease! She captured every special moment of the day! She is professional, creative, and caring.
    WONDERFUL! Beautiful flawless pictures!

Erin · Married on 11/09/2014

Alexis contacted me through a bridal show I attended. Her style of photography and editing was exactly what I was looking for. She keeps her images clean and vibrant. She was able to work with our budget and provided us stunning pictures. Alexis took our engagement photos outside on the hottest day of the year. She arrived early and scouted out the area. She took her time and was incredibly patient with us.
    Alexis showed up early on our wedding day and captured everything. As our wedding day passed by so quickly it was great to get the photos and relive it all over again. We will always cherish these pictures.

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2014

The best investment we did during our wedding was the photographer. Alexis is absolutely amazing. Creativity in art is not easy to come by but that is exactly what Alexis provides, a smell for good composition and a touch of personality in every photo.

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

Alexis is out of this world AMAZING! Her talent behind the lens is exceptional and her review and editing is flawless! Not only does Alexis take amazing shots (capturing every detail) she also projects such a comforting vibe and feeling that every bride needs on her wedding day! We had sneak peeks by Monday- super fast turnaround! Alexis you are simply brilliant and we can't wait to work with you again! The Gaither's (Tiffany and Scott) :)

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Alexis is absolutely AMAZING! We are so thankful for her amazing talent to capture our special day! People are RAVING at how GORGEOUS our pictures are and how they belong in magazines! The quality is untouchable! Alexis made taking photos fun! You will not find a more professional, wonderful, talented, fun, flexible photographer! We thank you from the bottom our hearts! -Ashley & Cody King

We had an absolutely fantastic experience working with Red Stone Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. Alexis' photos are breathtakingly stunning - each of her shots have a perfect blend of composition, color, and clarity. She also has a special gift for capturing people's emotions and for incorporating the natural beauty of the environment into her shots. Not only is she incredibly talented, she has a warm and easy-going personality that puts everyone at ease. Choosing Redstone Photography was one of the best investments we made. We are so thankful to have had her as our wedding photographer, and highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Adria · Married on 10/05/2013

Alexis is absolutely amazing! Look no further for a photographer. Choosing her to shoot our wedding was 100%, without a doubt, the best decision we made for our wedding. It's been 3 months since our big day and we continue to get glowing compliments on our photos - "Who was your photographer, WOW!" I gave her an obnoxiously long laundry list of shots that I wanted and she seemed to effortlessly get them all, plus dozens of unique additions that I never would have considered. She has a sweet, confident, and happy disposition that's incredibly calming - exactly what I needed to not look like a stressed out sweaty mess on my big day. Her rates are incredibly reasonable too with several different packages to choose from. Do yourself a favor and call Alexis - mark off one of those to do's off your long wedding list. She's the jam.

Alexis is amazing! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding. She is so much fun to work with! My husband hates taking pictures but she made it so fun and relaxed that even he had an amazing time! Her work is beautiful, and we couldn't be happier!

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2013

I chose Alexis at Red stone not only for her amazing work but because I just seemed to click with her personality. She was very passionate about her work and sincere. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. Her work is flawless and she takes the time to make sure each picture truly captures the feelings and emotions. Her photos are a work of art. I used her for engagement, boudoir, and our wedding, and I was not disappointed. I was impressed by each photo session. She takes the time to make each and every photo detailed and beautiful. All our family and friends comment on how amazing our photos have been. When I look back 20 years from now, I will always have our photos that tell the story of our wedding day thanks to Red Stone!

Paul · Married on 05/19/2013

Alexis is so easy to work with and makes even the most camera shy feel comfortable. The quality of her work is amazing and far exceeds the cost. We used Resdtone for our engagement and wedding photos and will treasure them always. Alexis catches every detail and viewing our photos, even four months after our wedding, brings emotion and tears to my eyes, as if the day is unfolding in front of me again. She captures every detail with stunning beauty. Can't imagine a better photographer of special events in natural landscapes. We found a photographer for life, even though we live 1,000 miles away! Honestly, words cannot begin to articulate how wonderful a job she did or how much joy our photos bring us. Redstone provides a truly valuable and memorable service.

• User2720917 · 2+ years ago

We used Alexis for our engagement and wedding pictures. The pictures were great! We were very pleased with the quality and shots she took. At the ceremony Alexis got all the key moments and at the reception great shots of many of guests and of the dancing. I will definitely use Alexis in the future for any family photos or whatnot we want captured!

Carolyn · Married on 05/18/2013

Alexis was great! Our engagement photos were beautiful and the wedding photos, wow, just wow! We were very pleased with the shots Alexis and her husband took. Also, they were very discrete during our wedding ceremony in the church, which the priest was very pleased with. Alexis worked with us to find a package that fit our needs. Overall, excellent! We plan on using Alexis for future family photo sessions!

Amy · Married on 04/13/2013

Alexis did an amazing job with the photography at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing!! She was very easy to work with and was open to our suggestions/requests. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone using Red Stone Photography for their special day.

Mr & Mr Jonathan and Dwayne · Married on 03/30/2013

We can not say enough about Red Stone Photography! Professional and personable in every way.

Alexis was a dream come true. She was great throughout the whole process, and even stayed an extra half hour to get some beautiful shots by the water at sunset. She is amazing, and everyone should book with her!

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2012

Alexis and her husband photographed our wedding on May 27th. They were AWESOME!!! Very professional, quick (which is a must with the groom's party!), and timely. I would recommend them to anyone.

Cristal · Married on 07/21/2012

Alexis was awesome! She was very flexible in working with us during the last couple hectic months of planning our wedding from out of town! Our engagement session was really fun - we were able to be ourselves and enjoyed every moment of our session. Alexis and her husband were very professional at our wedding and reception. Our pictures were ready to view online rather quickly and are beautiful! I would definitely recommend Red Stone Photography by Alexis :))

• Roochelle2

Rochelle · Married on 06/02/2012

Best decision we made and our favorite thing about our wedding, as far as vendors. Alexis and her crew is professional, and do GREAT WORK. Everyone who see's our photos says they look straight out of a magazine but better. She had them to us fast, and actually did a lot of "touchup " work that I specifically wanted because the flowers came in the wrong color. She went way over the top for everything and we HIGHLY recommend her on every level to anyone for every event. Even though we are from a different state, we would fly her in to use her again.

Heather · Married on 05/19/2012

Alexis and her husband were everywhere getting every shot and not missing a moment! But at the same time they were never in the way. My husband still mentions how great they were and we plan to use them for all our future family photos!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2012

We were 100% satisfied with the services provide by Red Stone Photography. Alexis and her assistant were extremely easy to work with and made everything seem manageable on a rainy beach wedding day that included a very large wedding party and guests. The professionalism and creativity were outstanding. During the preplanning process Alexis could also be counted on to answer phone calls and return emails promptly as well as provide very helpful advice. Red Stone Photography made sure our personal preferences were met while incorporating the unique style that makes them so special. Thank you for making this occasion so memorable.

When I listed things in my wedding planning that were important, photos were near #1. I am thankful I found Alexis - she was fantastic! She was extremely professional and even my guests remarked about how wonderful she was. The pictures were amazing, and she was able to transform moments that I took for granted into spectacular photos! We had our wedding on the beach and I couldn't have wished for a better photographer.

Kelsey · Married on 03/24/2012

I never was able to meet with Alexis prior to the wedding but just by talking to her on the phone, her per personality was so upbeat and fun. She asked me for any shots I wanted to make sure we got and I sent a good little list and she made sure we got all of those as well as exceeding our expectations. I was blown away that she would stay at our wedding till 10pm and go home and edit photos that night just to send me a sneak peak the next day. With every picture she sent my way, I couldn't wait to see what she would do next! Red Stone Photography captured every little detail from our day and turned it into a masterpiece. Thank you so much Alexis!

Stephanie · Married on 02/25/2012

The photographers at Red Stone make you feel at ease and create wonderful, imaginative photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. The quality of their finished products are outstanding. They work with your schedule and are open to any ideas you have. I highly recommend them!

Chastity · Married on 09/20/2008

Red Stone Photography is amazing! Alexis is a wonderful photographer and very versatile! We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special day!!

Mollie · Married on 09/06/2008

I really could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day! I was so very pleased with alexis and her creative style.. I knew she would be the most perfect photographer and I was right! I would recommend her to anybody because she sure was fun and easy to work with. Thank you alexis for making my wedding day so much fun and special! You are the best:) mollie