Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry Reviews

Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 6
Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 7

Kaitlyn Bee · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Makeup

Heather was so fun and energetic! She was great to distract from wedding jitters. My makeup looked so perfect! She was very open to what I wanted and didn't want. She was very accommodating. Very professional and fun!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Pamala

Pamala Faris · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!! I felt like a Queen!!

Heather was absolutely amazing!! Genuinely fun and spunky with amazing customer service and artistic talent. Me and my maid of honor got hair and full makeup including a trial run and Heather hit it out if the park!! Came to my home in the morning of the wedding, timely, professional and personable!! Can’t say enough good things about this gal!! Shout out to Mrs. Heather!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 8
    Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 9
    Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 10
    Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 11
    Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 12
    Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry 13

Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry's reply:

Pam!! Thank you, I had a blast with you, thank you for letting me be part of your big day, you looked absolutely stunning and I really enjoyed getting to know you!

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

I was referred to Red Scarlett Makeup by a friend for my wedding, and I could not be happier! Heather was not only amazing at makeup (and accommodating to all my questions and needs), but also an awesome person to be around. She was really helpful (since I know very little about makeup) and went above and beyond to make sure I felt good on my wedding day. She even went out and bought the specific eye liner I use at home to use for my wedding. Her services came at a very reasonable price (I had a make up trial as well) and she was super accommodating with her time. She was a joy to have in the room with myself and my friends, Mom, etc, while I got ready the morning of the wedding and I cannot not recommend her enough! She perfected my natural make up look, it was exactly what I was picturing. You will not regret working with Heather.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Becca · Married on 05/13/2017

I usually don't wear any makeup and don't know a thing about it, so I was worried it wouldn't be fun to work with a makeup artist. Heather was awesome though! She was so chill to talk to and I don't feel my makeup was overdone at all. She showed up right on time and gave me everything I could possibly need in a little bag when she left.

Sent on 06/03/2017
  • AyEmVee

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2017

I absolutely loved working with Heather. She did the make up for my engagements and bridal photos as well as my wedding day. She did exactly what I wanted and had a way of enhancing my natural beauty so that I still looked like myself. My photos all turned out flawless, and she had a large part to do with that. I will definitely contact Heather next time I have a special event or photoshoot that I want to look and feel beautiful for.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Sara · Married on 08/13/2016

Heather was fantastic in every possible way! She did my hair and makeup perfectly and exactly the way I wanted it. She even waited an extra hour after we were done to put some baby's breath in my hair. My sister had been doing things for the wedding all day and hadn't had time to do her hair and makeup so Heather offered to pin her hair up and let me use her makeup kit to do her makeup. Heather was very professional and wonderful to work with, and I will definitely be coming back to her the next time I need my hair and makeup done professionally.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Mckenzee · Married on 08/06/2016

I Absolutely loved Heather she was so fun and so professional! My hair and makeup was perfect for the wedding and for my Bridals!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Bryanna · Married on 10/24/2015

Heather is amazing at what she does! She listens to what you want but she is also honest and will not let you walk out if your eyebrows are not on fleek. She was honestly worth every cent. Her prices are very reasonable. She travels to you on your wedding day. Best money ever spent. She did my makeup, my moms, and a bridesmaid. She also helped touch up our hair. She was fantastic!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Heather was a no brain-er after the first time I met with her for a trial.
    She's gorgeous, professional, funny, kind, sweet, TALENTED, and such an artist!
    She's amazing at what she does and it's no wonder there's tons of brides and everyday people who go to her for her hair and makeup services!
    She's very easy to get a hold of, schedule appointments, and is very flexible!
    She held a trial for me early in 2015, even though my wedding wasn't until October because I just wanted to make sure I was going to love what she did! I did, and I had nothing to worry about!
    She also did my makeup twice after that for bridals and the wedding day!
    You go to her for anything hair/makeup related you need prior to the wedding day (she has a cute room in her home dedicated to hair/makeup) then on the wedding day, she is all yours! She comes to you and stays if you need her to touch anything up after an exciting an emotional ceremony! ;)

She's a dream to work with and makes your face even dreamier ;)

Sent on 01/29/2016

Kamela · Married on 07/26/2014

My makeup looked fabulous and she was so much fun to work with. I looked great in our photos!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/16/2014

She is sooo amazing and friendly. Love working with her! She is such a great make up artist and she always makes sure that the customer is satisfied with their service. I will always recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Makeup is not my thing, so the idea of hiring a makeup artist seemed like a no-brainer. I was worried about how much it would cost and how it would all work. I called and Heather answered all of my questions and even offered to do a trial run. She was super friendly and helpful. The big day came and Heather came to my home, did my makeup and helped me relax while I was being primped. My biggest worry: that the photos wouldn't be great, turned out to be completely find and they were so much better than I expected. Heather had tons of tips and tricks to do makeup that looks great in person and on camera. I would gladly have paid twice as much just for that assurance. Best experience ever.

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2014

Heather is so talented and amazing! She was wonderful to work with, a perfectionist, and her makeup application was literally FLAWLESS! I will be working with her again!

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • User4253153 · event on 07/06/2014

I have worked with Heather several times, she has always been available when I needed her (which I always ask Very last minute). She is so kind and talented beyond expectations. I trust her and always recommend her to other clients in need!

Mandi · Married on 06/22/2014

Heather did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures. I am not easy to please, and I went in without a picture. She knew exactly what to do! I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to see what she does for my wedding. Do yourself a favor and book this one!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Elizabeth · event on 06/18/2014

I've worked with a lot of makeup artists for events over the years and there are a few that are on my top favorites. Heather is one of those people. She has talent coming out of her ears, and a fun personality to boot! She will not only making you look AH-MAZING, but she will make you feel great about yourself too. She is one of those people I feel lucky to have doll me up and get to be around. Seriously, book with her and I'd be surprised if you didn't feel the same way too! Thanks again lady!!

Catherine · event on 06/01/2014

Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry is amazing. She is professional and friendly. I had a wonderful time.

Susie · event on 05/25/2014

Heather Shelton has done Makeup Artistry for me several times and I have to say she in an AMAZING artist!!! If you've ever seen or been a part of the work done by Red Scarlett Makeup Artistry you'd know she's the "BEST OF THE BEST"! I HIGHLY, very highly recommend Heather! :)

Sent on 07/17/2014

Natalie · Married on 05/12/2014

Heather is THE GREATEST! So accommodating, and so so talented! I recommend her to everyone!

Lethicia · Married on 05/02/2014

I went in for a try out first so I could be sure that I wanted to do it with Heather and everything was wonderful! I loved her work, she's awesome! On my wedding day, no one would shut up about how great I looked! Heather did a great job.

Sent on 07/16/2014

I am not sure if words can truly express how great I think Heather is. She exceeded my expectations in every way. From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing! I decided to book her to stay with me until after the ceremony and pictures, and it was the best decision I had made. On the day of my wedding, she showed up early smiling with excitement! Her bubbly personality and caring nature instantly eased my nerves. Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawless, she was my best friend for the day! She had my back like no other, making sure everything was right. She helped with my gown, helped organize the bridal suite and ensured me over and over that everything was great. At one point there was concern my hair stylist would not arrive in time due to traffic, but leave it to Heather to calm the situation. She was willing to step in and style my hair because she saw I was beginning to worry and she didn't want me to be upset. She was like a guardian angel watching over me. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better than what she did. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does! She is a godsend to every bride! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you HEATHER friend!!!

sharyl · event on 04/12/2014

Wonderful to work with! Friendly and warm, made me feel comfortable right away! An artful eye with great attention to detail. I would highly recommend. My makeup could not have been more perfect! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

A truly magical experience. It was sooo very nice to step away from the chaos of setting up for the wedding and relax while a magician performed her magic. Truly! I know that sounds a bit cheezie....but I'll own it! I have never in my life felt so polished and put together. I didn't have to worry about my Updo falling apart, pins coming out etc., and my makeup was gorgeous and I didn't have to worry about touch- ups thru out the event. I was able to just enjoy the company of good friends and family and smile for pictures. Heathers professional reputation preceded her and I felt incredibly fortunate to be able to book her. She is definitely worth every single one of those stars above. Professional, flexible, affordable and easy going personality. I was very comfortable and relaxed during the appointment. Also...very mindful of keeping you on schedule. Others have not been so mindful in the past causing additional stress for the event. Not good! I highly recommend Red Scarrlet .

Sent on 09/18/2014

Taibree · Married on 12/21/2013

Heather is AMAZING. I was so sick on my wedding day and she STILL helped me feel beautiful. She listened to my input and helped me feel my best on my special day. She was willing to wake up at 4 am, drive in a snow storm and come to my house to help me and make my day easier. I would recommend Red Scarlet Makeup Artistry to ANYONE and EVERYONE!

Nicole · Married on 12/27/2008

Heather did my makeup and hair for my wedding and she made me feel absolutely beautiful. She was extremely professional and easy to get along with. She not only did my makeup before the wedding but she was there to touch it up again during the night to make sure I looked flawless. She is beyond talented at what she does; so much so, that I have had her do my makeup for several other occasions. I highly recommend Heather for any makeup event and choosing her for my wedding was a choice I don't regret!

Sent on 07/23/2014