Red Rose Visuals Reviews

Red Rose Visuals View more information

Renata F. Getting married on 10/01/2027

Videography work

He was tremendous to work with. Makes the video reflect you and your wants/needs but with outstanding cinematography.
  • Wyatt
    Wyatt A. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best videographer out there -- we couldn't be happier

Red Rose Visuals did an absolutely incredible job of documenting our special day, and we couldn't be more grateful. As a queer couple, it was important for us to find a videographer who was affirming and supportive, and Erik was just that and more. The story he is telling about our wedding is simply stunning.

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

Thanks so much!!!!! Was such an amazing time and y’all were stunning! These memories are forever yours and it was my heartfelt pleasure to help cement all the feels for you 🥲
  • Angela
    Angela C. Married on 10/07/2021

The freakin BEST!

Erik/Husaria Productions is absolutely incredible! I didn’t give him much to run with when we met before the event - but OH-M-G what he has created captured us - and our friends - SO WELL!! He used his talent and his artistic eye to really portray our event in a way that is so true to us. When we saw our sneak peak - we both said “if that was a movie trailer I would go see it opening night!” There’s so much personality that is captured through videography and Erik is an expert at doing so. Erik is professional, prompt, responsive and courteous. His editing is meticulous. I would recommend Husaria Productions to anyone I know and I look forward to finding a reason to work with him again some day! Thank you! —Ange & Toban

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

Angela, you and Toban had an AMAZING day and I was lucky to be there! To share in each smile and in all the laughter was without a doubt a fantastic!!! I hear an anniversary love story film in the air! From New England, to Florida, to wherever you two are, the love you have for each other brings a smile to all those around!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 07/30/2021

Highly recommended 🹬

Highly Recommended!! Does an amazing job in delivering quality videos!!! 🙌

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! I really appreciate it! This craft means the world to me and so do my couples !! It’s such an honor to spend these massive moments in a couples’ life ♥️
    Keoni K. Married on 03/31/2021

Amazing videographer!

Hire this guy! He’s such a nice person to talk to and does amazing work! He gave me and my wife our video in a timely fashion and was absolutely amazed with his artistic detail and storytelling❤️

10/10 professional!

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

Thank you so much Keoni! It was my pleasure ♥️!!! Coming from a fellow colleague it means the world!! Your whole family is beautiful and watching you with them is an honor!
    Morgan B. Married on 02/22/2021

Outstanding videographer!

Absolutely outstanding videographer! Erik delivers with the highest quality in the cinematography field. Specializing in dramatic imagery with a romantic-unique vision, Erik captured every moment of our wedding day and created a breathtaking, heart stopping masterpiece. Thank you for capturing our love, from every angle, in every detail, through each expression. We can relive our fairytale because of you; forever grateful.
    -Morgan + Billy McCullen (Vermont).

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding and I am honored to have captured it for you!! Thank you so much! These moments live on forever now !
  • Brandon
    Brandon H. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top notch! Highly recommend!!!

Erik brought so much to our wedding! With his kind and fun loving personality mixed with professionalism it's a no brained to have him for you wedding. FANTASTIC!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

It was my honor to celebrate with you! Thank you so much for the kind words! Couldn’t describe how beautiful it was to see you and your wife make those vows!!
    Karyn B. Married on 09/12/2020

Up close and personal

Incredible videographer, captured our personalities and wedding day in the most memorable way. He had a great eye for angles and small details which made for beautiful touches in the final edits. Couldn't have been more pleasant to interact with, truly listens to your wishes, and incorporates his own ideas flawlessly. Truly talented individual!

Red Rose Visuals's reply:

Thank you so much Karyn! The day was flawless and you were so elegant on possibly the best weather in history! I will say when all the animals came to silently watch the ceremony it gave me goose bumps!