Red Rock Country Club Reviews

Red Rock Country Club 5
Red Rock Country Club 6
Red Rock Country Club 7

Corlie · Married on 05/27/2017

We couldn't ask for a better venue to hold our Great Gatsby themed wedding. The venue was amazing and the food was beyond expectations. My guests are calling our wedding the "wedding of the century" and it was definitely because the venue was absolutely beautiful. My wedding planner coordinated with Gina, but she was absolutely accommodating to our wishes. The venue is top rated for a reason! Thank you for the best wedding I could have envisioned!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Red Rock Country Club's reply:

Thank you Corlie! It was our pleasure working with you and our staff enjoyed working your wedding so much! Congratulations and much love to Josh and you!

Heather · Married on 07/14/2016

Leah and I wouldn’t dream of having our Wedding anywhere else! Red Rock is an absolutely beautiful venue and Gina made us feel right at ease! From the officiant to the florist, Gina helped us with all of the little details so we could focus on our amazing day. I would highly recommend Red Rock for a wedding of any type! I can guarantee as a same sex couple, Gina definitely made us feel completely welcomed and appreciated.

Catherine · Married on 11/07/2015

Our wedding at Red Rock Country Club could not have been a better experience. The entire process of planning the wedding was so smooth and enjoyable all thanks to Gina. She was so professional and easy to work with, she made sure we understood what to expect on our wedding day and went over the top to insure everyone was happy. The staff on the day of the wedding made sure that all of our guests were having a five star experience. Everyone has been raving about how good the dinner was and what a beautiful location we had chosen. The ceremony lawn is so beautiful and well kept providing the perfect backdrop, all of our pictures are gorgeous. We loved the reception room because of how classic it was and we didn't feel limited to any particular color scheme or style. There aren't enough good things to be said about Red Rock Country Club, I highly recommend this venue. If we had to do it all over again we would choose RRCC without a doubt.

• Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 10/14/2015

Me and my husband are from Brazil and we had a destination wedding at RRCC on Oct,15.
    Since we decided to have a destination wedding, everything had to be decided through emails.
    Since I couldn't go to the places to visit, nor have tastings and previews, it was crucial to have a vendor who answered all my questions and kept me well informed about everything. Gina was just AMAZING on that point (and on everything else).
    She always answered my emails promptly, helped with everything related to the wedding (choosing other vendors, the minister, wedding timeline, menu, beverages...).
    She helped me so much and made feel secure about my decisions.
    She coordinated everything on my wedding day so I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Red Rock is such a beautiful place. The view is simply breathtaking! All my guests were speechless during the ceremony and even days later, they couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was.
    For me and my husband, to get married with that amazing view of the mountain was really magical.

Their menu is so tasty as well!
    If you're still having doubts about your wedding venue, just go for Red Rock! You won't regret it!

One tip: add lights to the dance floor area, if you can. I didn't and now when I look at some videos my guests made on their phones, the dance floor looked a little too dark.

Lydia · Married on 07/04/2015

Being a Type-A bride and planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas, I was lucky enough to have Gina and the RRCC team help ease some of my planning stress. Gina is extremely experienced in what she does and is responsive and professional. The venue itself is the perfect space (the clubhouse is very well-kept and easy to dress up for occasion and to the style of your choice) and the incredlble backdrop of mountains, water and sky are breathtaking and speak for themselves. The whole area gives off good energy and you could literally hear birds chirping and see bunnies hopping along the property - just lovely!

I wasn't aiming for a "perfect wedding day" as I didn't want to set myself up with ridiculous expectation - but I really believe our wedding did go perfectly, due to much of the guidance by Gina and the RRCC team.

The food is some of the BEST I've tasted (even for such a large group) and is something that I still hear compliments about, weeks after our big day. We had drinks that were customized (Blushing Bride and Golden Groom) and the bartender mixed them to perfection. The vendors that are paired with the RRCC bridal packages (DJ Patrick, Las Vegas Custom Cakes, Shutterbooth Photo Booth) are excellent, and absolute professionals at what they do.

To future brides: this place is so incredible on all of these accounts and is a STELLAR VALUE. If you are looking for the perfect place to host your nuptials, go to the lush oasis nested within the desert that is RRCC!

Thank you all collectively for making our wedding day as memorable as it could possibly be,

Lydia and Albert Young

Andrea · Married on 05/24/2015

Red Rock Country Club was the perfect venue for our ceremony and reception - I can't even begin on how perfect and smooth our day was last month. Some background info - I planned everything long distance from Chicago, and, I work in the events/hospitality industry - so my expectations are quite high on services and delivery! Gina was outstanding - she is so responsive, and really just puts you at ease. She uses her all of her wedding expertise to make suggestions and even directed me to Etsy for some cute place cards from a particular artist - I ended up ordering them. She really knows her stuff day of as well - kept the timeline going, and she does not mess around! I appreciate someone on their game, and she really is. Even my wedding party commented on how on it Gina was. The Flowers by Layers of Lovely - WOW! They worked with Gina and hit my vision right on the head. Same with the cake - totally beautiful. The back drop of the mountains made for the most romantic setting at sunset for the ceremony . And I loved how during the reception, guests could go indoors/outdoors and see the view of the mountains and the Las Vegas Strip. We wanted a Vegas wedding without being too "Vegas" . We were shooting for romantic, nature, and yet elegant - and that's exactly what we got at Red Rock Country Club. Amazing food, service by banquet staff, Patrick the DJ, Layers of Lovely - the compliments from our guests are still coming. :)

Sent on 06/03/2015

Red Rock Country Club's reply:

Thank you! It was so much fun working with you! Your wedding was beautiful! Xoxo

Marie · Married on 12/13/2014

Beautiful and perfect wedding day. Gina took all the worry away and took care of all the details. Could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Kristy · Married on 06/28/2014

From the moment I decided we had to have RRCC as our venue until the last sparkler burned out, everything was smooth sailing! It went off without a single hitch. Gina is a godsend. The beauty if the venue speaks for itself. The staff were wonderful, the food was delicious and the drinks were enjoyed by all. We can't wait for our wedding video now so that we can get to see how smoothly our guests tell us everything went while we were behind the scenes. If you have the chance to have RRCC as your venue, DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY!!

Caitlin · Married on 06/12/2014

There is no question in my mind that this is the best possible place to get married. During the planning process Gina was so responsive, answering questions and providing guidance with linen colors, logistics, and etc. I was still so nervous about what to expect when we actually got to the day of the event, but again and again Gina and the staff at the country club blew me away. I literally had zero stress or concerns all day long, and when I saw the spaces I couldn't believe how beautifully everything came together, and the staff all went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. Don't even get me started about how awesome the food was, because I can't even explain it to you. Bottom line, if I could go back and do things again, I would change nothing, and try to just live the day and experience slower because Gina and Red Rock Country Club made it all so awesome, that we loved every single second! You read the reviews, and it feels like there is no way it could possibly be this awesome, but it really is and I would recommend this venue to everyone, it is a dream!

I planned my wedding in 3 months and was lucky enough to find Gina and the Red Rock Country Club in time to book a spot. With only a month and a half left at that point Gina made my stressful planning list seem like nothing as she listened to my requests, wants, and needs and effortlessly made my day a reality. She was always in contact and there to help. Her connection with premium vendors in Las Vegas made selections and decisions easier. Each vendor did a wonderful job and I wouldnt have had the perfect flowers, makeup, or gown even without gina's recommendation. The day of my event was stress free as she was there the whole time and took charge of the set up crew, break down, and order of events. She managed my guests and timeline with perfection and made the entire day possible to just sit back and enjoy. My husband and I loved the venue space when it was all put together and our guests loved the food that was served. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to enjoy their big day and have a smiling face by your side every step of the way. Thanks Gina!

Red Rock Country Club is beautiful, we couldn't have asked for a better location! The views are amazing, they worked great with wedding photos. Gina is definitely the best, always available for us making the wedding planning so much easier on us. The reception staff was great, always friendly and taking care of our guest! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect <3

Gina (the coordinator) is amazing! She is on top of all details and super organized. She was wonderful to work with! The venue is beautiful and the food was the best we've ever had at a wedding... And we've been to a ton of them!

Where do I start!? We held our wedding reception at RRCC and when I walked in to see the room and the fabulous work that Gina and her team did, I literally was in tears. Everything was put together and setup more beautifully than I ever imagined. From our first meeting with Gina, to the end of the reception, our experience with RRCC was one I would do again (and recommend 100% to others) in a heartbeat. My friends and family still can't stop talking about how delicious the food was. I was nervous at first to have a buffet and the food not being warm enough, but it was FANTASTIC and the appetizers were just as delicious and beautifully served. Gina and her team made us feel like royalty on the day of and during the entire planning process. She is an amazing coordinator, is well connected around town and will recommend the BEST vendors if you need them. Not to mention she took every ounce of stress off of me the day of and everything went flawlessly. I almost feel guilty we didnt have to pay an extra "wedding coordinator" fee because Gina is a true professional, someone I trusted completely with my big day AND is so fun to work with. I can't sing higher praises of RRCC, it exceeded my expectations and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Gina and her team at Red Rock were fantastic! I am so happy we decided to get married at RRCC, everything from the rehearsal to the end of the reception was perfect. And everyone raved about the food, my husband and I are still trying to figure out how they served 100+ filets at a perfect medium rare! Red Rock should be at the top of any brides venue list!

From the first visit through the day of our wedding Red Rock was amazing. The ceremony site, reception area and food service was amazing (everyone commented on the great food!). The key though was the wedding coordinator Gina. Having to plan part of my wedding long distance, I knew I needed someone who was organized and dedicated to making our wedding day special. Gina was flexible and always available for questions. The day of the wedding she was able to handle any issues that came up without either of us knowing, allowing us to focus on the joy of the day. Red Rock exceeded any expectations we had and gave us a beautiful and memorable day!

• F

FELICIA · Married on 09/21/2013

I GOT MARRIED ON 9/21/13 AT RED ROCK COUNTRY CLUB. THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL, THE VIEW WAS BREATHTAKING, THE PERFECT SETTING FOR THE PERFECT DAY.... WE GIVE THEM 5 STARS!

Julie · Married on 08/24/2013

Gina is a 'class act." Dedicated, diligent, personable. As "mother-of-the-bride'" she made my responsibilities stress free. Her ability to connect with all ages from our little flower girl and ring bearer to the grandmother was a gift. She made my daughter and her groom feel as if they were the most important people in the world. She was available for every question and suggestion in an upmost timely manner. I would highly recommend Red Rock Country Club because of Gina. Oh, the food was delicious

Austin · Married on 08/04/2013

I'm not just giving this rating because I'm a newlywed. I truly could not have asked for more from Gina. She was a consummate professional, a true joy to work with, and provided the highest quality service I could have possibly requested.

She was kind, understanding, answered all of our questions, and made our time up to the wedding an easy and enjoyable venture.

Had a wonderful wedding at Red Rock. It was a beautiful event. The food was amazing.

Angela · Married on 07/27/2013

Our wedding was everything we could have imagined. Our guests complimented the service and scenery that we had at Red Rock. RRCC has a great team of staff, led and coordinated by the fabulous Gina. Gina helped us plan our wedding, adding all the details we asked for. While coordinating my wedding from overseas, it was great to work with Gina who was always calm, positive and added fun details to our day. I am very thankful that I found RRCC online a year and a half ago and I would highly recommend this venue. I was very happy with it all around. Thank you!

Jayne · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding at RRCC was absolutely perfect. We live in Canada and my husband chose the venue and I did not get a chance to see until a few days before the wedding. I was not disappointed. Gina was so great to work with, she always responded to my emails in a timely fashion. The ceremony lawn and reception venue were amazing. The food was spectacular. I still cannot get over how great the service was. Everyone kept saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I am so glad I chose to have my special day at RRCC!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

We had our wedding at Red Rock Country Club on 8/24/13. When we first started planning our wedding we toured several venues. From the moment we saw the ceremony site at RRCC and met Gina we knew that is was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff were wonderful, very kind, professional, and polite. Gina was a gem!! She made the planning process so easy and helped to significantly decrease the stress that a bride can endure. We absolutely love her!! Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to the staff at RRCC!

ADAM · Married on 06/15/2013

Our wedding at Red Rock was PERFECT!!!!! Gina is PERFECT!!!! Gina and her staff know how to make a wedding go smooth. Throughout the entire wedding planning process we did not stress about anything because Gina was there to answer any and all questions. She helped our wedding to be unforgettable and amazing. Thank you Gina!!!

Gina was a huge help leading up to our wedding. She was always available to take questions and was willing to communicate with several family members regarding our wedding details and fiances. The day of the wedding she was very aware of our schedule, and directed everyone where they needed to be, as well as helping me when I needed it. It was a huge relief knowing she was there. The venue is gorgeous and I got many compliments saying the food and service was great.