14 Reviews for Red Photo Booths

Photobooth (4)
Prints (4)
Props (4)
Enclosed Booth (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
12 Red Photo Booths Reviews

Great photos at high resolution! The pics were given to us 1-2 days after the wedding and our friends and family loved it. The only con was that they were not quick with the personalization of the strips (we only got one proof to get it right). But I liked the beautiful results and quick turn around! Would definitely book with them again!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow. From the first contact with this company, we were impressed. They did a stellar job for our wedding. We had so many options, and everything was super custom. I would love to work with them again. The photo booth operator was very nice, the props were fun, and guests loved it. I loved getting digital copies of all the photos!! Hire them!

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

There is a reason this company is so highly rated. From the second I contacted them, everything was excellent. Fast replies to all my questions. Worked within my budget. And lets not forget the Photo Booth... It was the biggest hit at our wedding. I highly recommend the blow up white enclosure. It's worth it. I mostly dealt with Barbara and she was such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough positive things about this company. A+++++ all the way!!!!

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Overall great service at our wedding and I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Ann, 4/16/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Having a photo booth at my wedding was one of the best decisions I made. I worked with AJ of Red Photobooths and could not be more pleased with their services. It was an absolute hit with our guests!! I researched many photobooth companies and their pricing was one of the most competitive I found. They have a variety of photobooth set-ups, and we chose the LED cube photobooth which was much nicer-looking than some of the pipe/drape photobooths I've seen at other weddings and events I've attended. The props they provided were great, so much fun, a variety of hats, masks, signs, etc. We also chose to add on the photo scrapbook option for an extra $150, which we used in place of a guest sign-in book. An extra copy of each guest photostrip was printed and pasted onto high quality black scrapbook paper and our guests could sign or write a sweet note next to their strip...This is SO fun to flip through and see how much fun our guests were having!
I only take off one star for professionalism, as there was a little miscommunication about the specific type of photobooth I had requested, however as soon as I brought it to their attention they very quickly looked into it and made it right. It was a little stressful as it was the day before my wedding, but they were extremely apologetic and fixed it immediately. AJ even came out and personally ran the photobooth the night of my wedding to make sure everything was as it should be. He was very pleasant and professional, and clearly cares about running a good honest business. I could not be more pleased with their services, our guests absolutely LOVED it, and that's all we wanted. You can't go wrong with AJ and Red Photobooths!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 1/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We were very pleased with this fun photo booth. Loved our name and date on pictures. They brought fun props to use and everyone was impressed.

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Setup

Best idea I ever had to get one for a wedding reception and Red Photo Booth was amazing!! If I ever need one again I will be using them

Profile Picture Tori, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

AJ was so easy to work with. He did exact what we wanted and the photos came out beautiful! Everyone had a great time with the photobooth!!

Profile Picture Zaharra, 3/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AJ, the owner was amazing!! He accommodate me after another company cancelled on me. He was very helpful in my service needs, accommodate my colors. and very responsive to my phone calls and emails. During our reception all our guests had great time and the line stayed long. The quality of the printouts and our tagline was great. I can’t wait to get the CD of all the pictures.

We would definitely use Red Photo Booths again!!! Thanks AJ.

Profile Picture Donnetta, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

To be completely honest, I was on the fence about having a Photo Booth at our reception. That being said, I literally could not have even imagined our event without AJ and his company. He was incredibly professional and really took the time to make sure we were happy with the photo design and plans for our event. Our design for the printouts was so great though, and matched our invitations perfectly! There were constantly people lined up to have their photos done, and the props were so much fun and well thought-out for our event. Being that it was our reception, we did not have a lot of time to make into the booth ourselves. AJ did not even begin to take anything down at the end of our event, until we (the bride and groom) made it in the booth to create some memorable pictures. It was the extra effort that AJ took, that made us so glad we hired him and Red Booth Photo. I was so worried about the equipment and the logistics having a Photo Booth company coming in, but from one bride to another- this has my 100% approval and satisfactory rating!

Profile Picture Taryn, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can not say enough positive about Red Photo Booths. From my first phone call through to the end of the event, everything was perfect! I commend AJ on his professionalism and the ease of working with Red Booth. He made sure everything was exactly what my daughter wanted. We were impressed with the quality of the photos as much as we were with the company. I would highly recommend.
Thank you AJ and Red Booth for making it a perfect evening.

Profile Picture Peggy, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional and make sure your special day is beyond perfect!

Profile Picture Leigh, 3/15/15, 1 Review